The Invitation Pt. 02

Story Info
She learns a lesson about following Sir's Directions.
3.4k words
3.71
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Invitation Part 2: Come sit with me in the dark.

Please Sir, will you claim me? Please, will you make me yours? Will you make me your slut, your sun, your slave? Please, make me your Fucktoy.

Jee-zus. The words kept rolling through his mind in the still night.

Fire and Gasoline. It could be a band name. He walked up the driveway to her house with a dark, burning, beautiful intent. How, why? Was she able to do this to him. He didn't know, but as much as she affected him, he fully intended to affect her.

He knocked . Shave and a hair cut, two bits. He quoted in his head.

Silence. He thought for a moment he heard movement. Saw something in the shadows through the windows. It was late. The moon shone in to illuminate all kinds of shifting movement that may or may not have been there.

The door creaked open. She opened the door. She spoke, her whisper excited and mildly panicked.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you call? Seriously, it's past midnight here." Then she just froze, and stared as he stood in the doorway watching her. She had answered wearing a large hoodie that may have been white at one point, with the picture of an album on it, now just stained but comfortable looking. He glanced down, her thighs were exposed to the night air entering the doorway. The cold of the evening was causing goose flesh to appear, and he wanted desperately to play a perverse game of connect the dots. Later.

"Is that any way to greet me?" She stood, frozen, her chin gradually disappearing underneath the edge of the hood of her sweatshirt. "Well?"

She stood, staring, frozen. He reached up, his hand disappearing underneath her sweatshirt and pulling her chin up.

"Greet Me, Fucktoy." He could tell she was still aroused, the intensity of her gaze speaking volumes to him. She had been pouring gasoline on the fires of his desire for months, he would give no quarter to her.

She slowly opened her mouth, "Hell-ghghghgg" he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back and downward into the darkness of the doorway. Light spilled in from the moon, and she fell to her knees in front of him, her words cut off abruptly.

"Who. Owns. You. Fucktoy?" his pale eyes burned into her. He stared, unblinking as his hand held her throat.

"You do, Sir." His lips turned up at the edges, the look on his face cold but affectionate.

"I DO, don't I?" For the barest of seconds, he thought he saw the edge of her mouth curl into a smile.

"Yes Sir."

"And You will show me how well you THINK you can behave for me, right Fucktoy?" She nodded slowly, unsure but accepting the situation. A slight flush began to spread across he skin, the look in her eyes begging him to devour her.

"Yessss Sir." Her voice was dripping with desire, if a little unsure of the spontaneity of the situation. Her hands almost of their own accord reached up to undo his belt. He slapped them away, grabbing the hem of her sweatshirt and pulling it up, tangling her arms and pulling them behind her.

"What, Slut, was the last order I gave you?" Her face scrunched up, put off balance and a little confused. A realization came to her face and she looked at him demurely.

"To bend over the kitchen counter and fuck myself with fingers in my ass and cunt until I came thinking about you using them." He looked at her, a hard expression on his face.

"Are you sure? Did I give you permission to stop?" She froze, every feature absolutely still. Her eyes asking so much in contrast to the finite stillness of the rest of her. "What I said was, 'Cum for me hard. Fuck your cunt and whore asshole with your fingers and think of me using them.'"

"But, I... No Sir. I... I... I'm sorry Sir." She blushed and looked down as she said it. He knew she was feeling a mixture of disappointment at not following his wishes, desire to follow his orders to the letter, and excitement at the prospect of punishment. He lifted her chin again, and his gaze pierced her to her core.

"Good Girl, at least you know your manners." Before she could say anything else he grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her over to the kitchen counter arms still tangled in her sweater behind her. He pulled her up to a standing position briefly, pushed her face down over the counter top, and pulled the sweatshirt up slightly and then curled it under several times to trap her arms. Tugging a few times, he grunted in approval, then pulled upwards, so her arms pulled straight up awkwardly from her body straining her shoulders and arms.

"Good Sluts, keep fucking their ass and cunt until they are told they can be done or until they cum, don't they?" She winced a small noise of discomfort escaping her lips.

"Unh, yes Sir." He turned her head, leaned close to her so she could see his face. He smiled a cruel smile.

"And you're going to take your punishment like a Good Fucking Girl aren't you?" at the last word he pulled back slightly more on the sweatshirt so her arms pulled back just far enough to make it painful. Her look turned dark and sultry, still wincing slightly in discomfort, and she bit her lower lip.

"Fuuuuuck... Yes. Sir." She pushed out through gritted teeth. She could feel him move behind her for a moment. The cool air a contrast against the heat and fluid dripping down her thighs. The hiss of leather, a clang of metal. Oh Fuck, a belt?

Hiss THWACK

"UUUUUUNGH." She caught a glance of his face from he corner of her eye. Sadistic glee. Bright, cruel, pale blue eyes overlaying a dimpled smile on a handsome face. One might even mistake those eyes for kind if he weren't smiling in that fashion.

"Who OWNS you?" She grimaced again, her cunt dripping.

"You do Sir." Hiss THWACK

"Count them for me Fucktoy."

"Yes Sir, two. " Hiss THWACK

"Do you think, Fucktoy, that the strike you received before you were counting should count?" She shuddered, her cunt clenching in need for him. He felt her brace fore a moment, a determined expression flitting across her face.

"No Sir... One." She didn't catch the curl of his lips as he raised the belt again.

Hiss THWACK She grunted again.

"One Sir."

Hiss THWACK Another grunt.

"Two Sir"

Hiss THWACK and another.

"Three Sir."

Hiss THWACK another.

"Ung... Four Sir." Her back was arched up, pulling against her trapped arms, her back and shoulders tense. He paused for a second, tracing the contrasting red flesh with the end of his belt. He thought for sure he could moisture glinting in the moonlight between her legs. His cock twitched, a shadow coming across his face, and a cruel glint in his eye flashing in the night. He raised his arm up again, and brought it down harder.

HISS, THWACK!

"Unnnnnn FUCK! Five Sir!"

HISS, THWACK!

"Unnnnggh! Six Sir!"

Her body tightened up further, rocking side to side with each blow now.

HISS, THWACK!

"Unnnnngh! Seven Sir!"

HISS, THWACK!

HISS, THWACK!

HISS, THWACK!

Several more came in rapid succession. Her shoulders began to relax into the pull from her arms. Her ass was getting cherry red, the only evidence of individual strikes being the random stripes of elevation on her flesh. She counted each blow admirably.

"Ten! Fuck ten! Hmmmmmmnggh!" She let out a slow low groan as she counted the tenth blow.

HISS, THWACK!

HISS, THWACK!

More fire rained down on her ass. Two more-twelve, five more-fifteen, and warmth was beginning to spread. Her arms pulled deliciously and the pain and heat were blending. She pushed her hips up as far as she could, she could feel the edge of the counter top. The dancing of her hips no longer to avoid the blows to her, but seeking out some sort of contact for her aching cunt, alive or not, but all she could achieve was the most teasing, light contact.

HISS, THWACK!

More came, she felt aflame, her ass, and her thighs were deep red. Twenty, twenty-five. Again, he paused and ran the leather across her skin. His finger traced down the outside of her thighs to her knee, across the back, and up her inner thigh, brushed her drenched lips with a shudder and a deep moan into the counter, her hips chasing the contact. Then his fingers mirroring the path across the gap between her thighs.

"Hmmmmm... Such a Good Girl, this is just working you up, isn't it Fucktoy?" He held the belt and finger in front of her. "You're even more wet than you were before? Aren't you?" She blushed, all the bravery and bluster from online gone.

"I... Yes Sir." His thoughtful look crossed his face again.

"So VERY interesting. You really are a pain slut. I may have to rethink this punishment... Don't move." He took a step, and her head moved to see him. "I SAID, don't. Fucking. Move." Her head snapped back around.

"Sorry Sir." She felt otherworldly. Like she was floating above her body, elevated but not. Her pussy ached, yearning to be filled. The thought of finding out first hand about the bulge in his pants was doing something to her... She closed her eyes and shuddered, focusing on the cool, smooth counter top against her cheek, and her shoulders, her tits smashed against the counter, pulling against friction with each blow... her aching nipples, and her hot, wet, flooded fucking wet cunt. She could feel the moisture beading along her lower lips, running down, and dripping down her thighs.

She heard his footsteps lead to the door, and he exited the house. She strained to hear anything outside. I could look... NO! No, he said to stay still. Shudder. Stay FUCKING still...

A few moments later, he feet made the return trip. She briefly saw him carrying something, heard the metal clink of some sort of catch, and felt, rather than heard him approach behind her.

His hand made contact with her sore ass, running up, and down each hot cheek, grabbing firmly so her breath caught and hissed. He grabbed the wound up sweater and brought her arms up again, he stepped to the side for a moment and she felt something long and thin trace her ass...

"Sir... what is thaAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" She screamed as a thin sharp line of pain erupted across her upper thighs, then another, then another. Before each blow she heard something moving fast, like a green stick singing through the air. She tried to count, but all that came out was a half scream turned groan... The fire in her was growing, she felt like she would be consumed at any moment. Her counting was incoherent at best. Finally, he stood to the side, dropped her arms, ran a finger across her lips and began to trace them ever so slightly, running her moisture from slit to rosebud.

"Hmmm... Pain slut, for sure. Warn me if you are getting close to cumming." If it was at all possible, he went slower. Seconds, minutes, hours went seemingly by as she got lost in the moment. "This next part, Fucktoy, is just for me." She reeled internally in confusion, she felt like she was going to explode at any moment.

Flit-SMACK! Flit-SMACK! Flit-SMACK! Flit-SMACK! FLIT-SMACK! It was building, FUCK was it building! She felt the dam about to burst, and a voice in the back of her mind broke through, and she screamed.

"I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUMMMMM!" She arched, and pushed, and wiggled looking for something to press into her.

"No." He said, it landed like a quiet thunder in her skull. She locked up, the feeling of her orgasm pressing, slowed, and then stopped. She lay there, panting. She pushed her burning thighs back at him.

"Please? Please Sir?" She felt his hand on her hip, pausing her movement, she sighed and leaned into the contact.

"No. Don't move." He turned away and rustled through whatever he had brought in, then the scrape of furniture on the floor. Footsteps approached her again, she felt a hand grab a handful of her hair again, and she was dragged across the room. "Come here."

In the cool dark lighting a chair sat directly in front of her. A curious chair with a long wide hole in the seat of it, she wondered how he had gotten it into the room. A small case with several coils of rope, a handful of dildos, butt plugs, harnesses, chains, and large metal rings sat next to it. She shivered, she had no doubt in her mind she needed to cum so goddamn hard!

He pulled her over and sat her down. Some sort of veil or blindfold was put over her face and she felt him tie it behind her. She felt soft well worked with rope slide across her skin. Over her legs, around the chair, up her knees, her thighs, across her waste. His hands pulled her arms around so her hands were behind her, and before she new it she could only wiggle slightly, maybe a half inch back and forth... she pushed her hips back and forth and felt the wet lips of her pussy spread slightly.

"Any numbness?" She felt him checking the ropes. She shook her head. She felt a soft rubbery ball placed against her cunt, and then what felt like the soft, spongy tip of a cock against her pussy lips. She gasped as suddenly a silicone ball gag was pushed into her mouth. She heard the hum and whir of a motor and the fake cock began tracing every so gently a line from just behind her clit to her puckered rosebud. A switch clicked and she nearly came as a intense buzzing noise and sensation stimulated her clit. It moved back and forth for a moment as he adjusted the settings, an infuriatingly low rumble began pulsing against her clit. She began pushing back and forth with her hips, trying to drive them down to increase the maddeningly light assault on her. He chuckled. Put a hand on her cheek. "How long do you think you can handle this, Fucktoy?"

She moaned, drooling around the ball gag as she tried to speak what sounded like 'Not that long.'

"Good." I think we'll start with about three hours and see where you go from there. I'm a little tired and could use a nap anyhow. He turned, snapped his fingers, and then turned back. "Oh! I almost forgot." He pulled something out of his pocket, and felt something snug wrap around her wrist. "This bracelet is like a fitness monitor. It tracks your heart rate, and if your heart rate begins to ramp up like you are about to come... the toys shut off. They will wait three minutes, and then start back up again. Then it cycles. For as long as I make you sit. He leaned in. That's your punishment Fucktoy. You get off on pain too much, so I'm going to give you just enough pleasure to tease you without you finishing, or getting a reward." She shuddered, horrified but incredibly aroused. "One other thing."

He stepped away again, and she felt headphones slide on over her ears.

"I don't want you thinking that misbehaving gets you rewarded with attention, cum, or orgasms. I want you to focus on what's happening to you, so you get to listen to a little playlist I put together." Her ears were suddenly flooded with low, sexy music. The outside world may as well have not existed, her entire world became the sensations emanating from her wetness, all sense of time seemed to elude her.

Was it minutes? Hours? It didn't matter, nothing else existed. Occasionally she could hear something that sounded like his voice under the music, and then it would be gone again. Eventually something cool was pushed into her asshole, enhancing the sensations and adding a sense of fullness. Her ass was still hot, and the extra sensations added to her hot red ass, the feeling of helplessness, and having nothing else to distract her, and knowing HE was somewhere near had her careening towards a cliff face.

She started to build up, up, UP! Then nothing. The buzzing, and the whirring stopped, the dildo at her pussy dropped by an inch or so, she wildly tried to buck her hips, panicking, aching to get any sort of contact she could. Tugging at her bonds fiercely, her heart rate spiked again, and then gradually she settled down. Right as she began to breath normally the buzzing and whirring started again driving the logical part of her brain to submission.

Three times, four times, five times, with each cycle she was edged just enough to make her more aroused, and her frustration level was rising. She could feel her body flexing and bending against the ropes that tied her now, desperately seeking any kind of friction to fulfill what she needed so badly. Every time, she was denied. Her desperation grew, and grew with each cycle. Her arousal rising so she would do anything, anything He said just so she could cum. Tears began to wet the blindfold, she was moaning and whimpering with every touch now. Drool was coming in rivulets off of her ball gag and down across her tits as she mumbled incoherently.

When, when was it going to be time? Was he watching her? Was he jerking off? Why wouldn't her touch her? Didn't he want her? Wasn't she a Good Girl for him? Worse yet, was he IGNORING HER?! Was he watching tv? What if he didn't want her now? Maybe he fell asleep, maybe he was watching porn. Maybe he LEFT! Tears flowed freely now, arousal, uncertainty, and an absolute inability to think logically were making her frustration worse. Moment led to moment, and she became lost.

Finally, he felt the headphones move.

"Who. Owns. You. Fucktoy?" Her hips ground down onto the chair at the sound of his voice, the feeling of his lips brushing her ear, nothing else mattered.

"You own me Sir." He smiled,

"Good Girl. Do you feel you have been punished enough Fucktoy?" He removed the ball gag.

"If that's what you think Sir." He leaned in close again his breath hot on her ear.

"Good. Fucking. Answer." He smiled and leaned back. She shuddered.

"Do you want to cum?" She nodded.

"Do you think you deserve to?" She put her head down.

"That isn't for me to decide Sir." He growled and leaned in to her again.

"Good. Fucking. Girl." She felt her cunt clench of it's own accord at those words.

"Thank you Sir."

"We're going to impress upon you the importance of proper compliance Fucktoy." He pulled off her blindfold, replaced the ball gag as she looked at him with pleading eyes. He shifted, and turned the chair she was tied to so it was facing the living room. He placed the headphones back on as she squealed in protest. He reached down slowly as she watched apprehensively. He pressed something below her she and the contraption began to buzz and move again, she was sopping wet and it slid lightly along her pussy lips. She moaned and tilted her head back as far as she could, her hips pulling again against her bonds as they tried to dance.

He chuckled. Silently he appreciated the view of this gorgeous, curvy woman attempting to roll her hips. Her struggle became more urgent, her moans shifting deeper in tone.

The buzzing stopped. He smiled, slapped her left tit hard and she jerked with a muffled screech. He admired the bright red hand print, shook his head to himself, pulled his phone out and took a picture of her flushed and covered with drool... and walked away from her. He went to the fridge, pulled out a bottle of water, and walked into the living room. He made sure she could see him, but did not look over at her. He took a seat picked up his phone, and sat with a grin.

She whimpered again in protest, trying to say something through her gag, but only succeeding in causing more drool to drip down onto her tits. Again, without looking over at her he chuckled pretending to see something funny on his phone. He pulled up some naughty stories to read, and smiled.

He was going to enjoy breaking her SO much!

Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for part three!