All Comments on 'The Ishtar Institute'

by BrightShinyGirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 month ago

This was rape, pure and simple, using drugs.

If you had tagged it as rape, and put it in the correct category - non-consent - you wouldn't get the 1-bombs this deserves.

That's what I gave it... 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This turned out to be far more engaging and fun than I thought it would be at the beginning. Great story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

it was a good story thank you

CarnalvalCarnalvalabout 1 month ago

Very sexy take on some of my favorite fetishes, women fixating on their fertility while aroused (and being helplessly seduced into risky sex), inaugural group sex with strangers, and pregnancy.

Two perfect stories in one week, look forward to what comes next, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@eastcoaster1 of course, in the real world, this would be rape… and not subject to a 1-5 star rating but rather to criminal prosecution. As would many, many other stories here (most notably the whole incest category, the reluctance category and the major part of the voyeur stories). But this is all fiction… this particular author - who, IMHO writes some of the best erotica on literotica - has written about women-becoming-cows, about a whole planet where strong women let go of all Control and subject themselves to things that are outside of their usual realm. Indulge and enjoy… or don’t… it’s up to you. But I really, really don’t think the author in any way condones or encourages rape… rather she (I assume) investigates letting go / the conditions for letting go / the most extravagant mise-en-scenes that allows letting go… and I find it both interesting, intelligent and sexy (and BTW I firmly believe in consent… never had sex without it).

CoucyCoucyabout 1 month ago

So dangerous and risky! Made me squirm. Good writing.

CoucyCoucyabout 1 month ago

Oh, and happy belated Easter. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous