Life Of A Happy Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
The fun of being a slut.
3.7k words
4.18
16.1k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This was written as a gift to my girlfriend. Happy Birthday, Angie! i wrote this thinking from her perspective.

Have fun reading it~ and of course as always, all characters is 18 and above, and this is a work of fiction.

Original title: Who knew being a slut would be so much fun! Chapter 01

(The title wouldn't fit so I had to change it)

When I was young, I didn't fully understood why boys would always stare at us girls when we were doing stuff.

Like when we were doing PE in school, doing sports, or simply eating at the canteen.

As I got older, I understood why, and I love the attention.

A little background on myself, I'm 22 years old, Asian Chinese, Name's Angela or Angie for short, Black long hair and eyes, 158cm height, as for weight, I try my best to keep it 60kg and below. C cup boobs.

I always enjoy a little exhibitionism but nothing too much or overboard. I was afraid of getting caught and could only do simple things like when my skirt 'accidentally' got blown up by the wind, or when my dress slides up my legs too much when I sit down.

Thankfully, I got a friend that I trusted with all of my insecurities and secrets. Benjamin, or Ben for short.

Ben's an older man that I got to know when he came asking for my number for his friend. Even though that friend and I had sex, we didn't work out. I remained contact with Ben and we treated each other as friends. Ben's 28, I'm 22.

It started off when I asked Ben about dating advice when I was dating his friend. After I broke up, Ben and I remained contacts. As we talked more and more, eventually we decided to hang out as friends.

We would hang out at the top of a multi story carpark, just lying down, looking at the sky and chatting about anything. Sometimes Ben would be a little flirty and I was fine with it.

One day, after sharing that I missed watching Fifty shades of Grey in cinemas, Ben invited me over to his place to watch it. Even though I accepted it, I kept thinking whether was it a date or just a friends thing. Because going into a man's house is a big deal, especially at night.

I decided to dress up for the movie night at his house. I shaved, did my hair, wore a tight sexy mini red dress, red high heels, did my nails and waited for him at my home.

When Ben rang the doorbell and I opened my door, he was very surprised to see me all dressed up. "Wow Angie!"

"So.. What do you think?" I asked and turned a few rounds for him.

"It's... Well, you look very beautiful." He said.

"Thanks!" I replied and smiled.

I took my red handbag and we took the lift down. Next, we walked to his car and Ben opened his car doors for me. A few men nearby were looking at me. It's always feels good to dress sexy.

I noticed Ben was quiet unlike usual and there was an awkward silence. So I started off the conversation. "Hey Ben! So later when we're watching the movie, will we be drinking?"

"Well, o-only if you want." He replied. Although I knew he would shutter when talking to beautiful women, he seldom did that with me.

I didn't want to cause a car accident or suffer the awkward silence so I just listened to the music, closed my eyes and acted like I was asleep.

The car stopped and the engine was off. Instead of waking me up immediately, I could felt Ben's breathing near my neck. It got me excited thinking that he was probably checking out my cleavage.

Ben tapped on my shoulders and told me "We're here."

I gave a fake yawn and he asked me why I was so tired. I told him, "I had a lot to prepare to look good tonight! Didn't want to disappoint my best friend!"

Both of us laughed and he told me to wait. Ben left the car and jogged over to escort me out of his car. I took his hand.

When we were walking, I faked a fall just so he could hold me. "Ah!" I screamed and Ben hugged and supported me.

"Thank you.. These heels are hard to walk in." I said as I stared into his eyes.

I wasn't completely into the idea of having a relationship with him. I felt comfortable with him as best friends and felt that it would be nice if we were friends with benefits. I knew he was a rather quiet man, so I had to put in effort if I wanted to get him to fuck me.

"Do you mind holding me? I'm afraid I'll fall again." I asked Ben.

"Sure, no problem." Ben replied. At first I thought he would hold my hand, but instead he wrapped his arm over my shoulders. A horny man makes a dominant man.

Ben opened his door and continued to support me as we walked in. I sat on his sofa in the living room as he went to prepare the drinks. "Make yourself at home." He said.

Ben poured a glass for me and we drank. Next, Ben played the movie and we watched it together on the sofa.

It was a slow burn type of movie and I got bored. So I excused myself to the bathroom with my handbag. While I was inside his bedroom's bathroom. I tidied up my hair, lifted up my dress and teased my pussy a little before rubbing my nipples. I made sure to be decent again before heading out. When I went back to the living room, I took my glass and drank more.

"I'm getting hot..." I said to Ben.

"Well, if you're feeling hot why don't you take your dress off?" Ben said jokingly and laughed.

I stood up and said "Yes Sir, this slave will obey your order" and proceeded to slide my shoulder straps off my shoulders in front of him. When I pushed my dress down lower and lower, I could see the look on his face as he slowly realized that I wasn't joking.

When I exposed my bare boobs to Ben, his mouth was opened. He was no longer looking at the television, but only at me. My boobs.

I wasn't about to stop there, I continued to push my dress down. When it was at my waist, I turned around so he could have a good look at my butt as I wiggled my ass out of my dress.

After removing my dress, Ben finally realized I wasn't wearing any underwear, and asked, "Wow Angie.. No underwear?"

I threw my dress to him and said "Why do I need to wear any underwear when I trust you a hundred percent?"

I saw Ben swallowing his saliva before drinking his glass. I went to sit beside him on the sofa and drank with him. "So Angie... You being naked also because you trust me?"

"Yeah. But also because you told me to." I said.

There was the same awkward silence again and I knew I had to push him into being dominant. "Hey Ben. Can we stop watching this boring movie and watch something else instead?"

"Sure babe. What do you want to watch?" Ben asked.

He might not have noticed, but he called me 'babe'. Previously it was always 'Angie'. I knew I was warming up to him.

"How about we watch some porn?" I said.

"Sure babe. Erm. Wait. Did you say porn?" Ben asked.

"Yeah! Is there a problem?" I said.

"Oh.. Nope. I just thought I heard wrongly." Ben said.

"Ah! I have an idea! Why don't you show me your favorite porn video?" I said.

"Well.. I have a few..." He said.

"Just play them all! We have all night!" I said.

"All night? I thought you're going back after the movie." He said. I could tell he was trying to keep his eyes on my face.

"Both of us drank alcohol so you can't drive me back home, do you want me to book a taxi and go back home by myself?" I said, leaning forward a little to him.

"N-No.. of course not.." Ben said.

"Okay Great! Now hurry up and show me the porn video!" I smiled and replied.

Ben played a video from one of his collections, it was a short 10 minute video on a woman having a vibrator inside her pussy while being on a date in public. A Japanese and I was very familiar with it because I watched porn regularly.

As we watched the porn video together, I started to rub my pussy and massaged my boobs. I felt that Ben was staring at me from the corners of his eyes and I had to make sure he was. So I let out a moan, "AH!" and said "This feels good!"

After the video ended, I turned to Ben and he got shocked because he was caught staring. It was cute.

"Let me play the next video." Ben said.

"Okay but before you start, I know what you're thinking...." I paused a little and he slowly turned to me. I continued to say, "Yes. I have them with me."

"Huh? Have what?" Ben asked.

"These..." I said and took the sex toys from my handbag.

I took out a non vibrating dildo, a vibrating dildo, and a wireless remote controlled egg vibe. Next, I also took out handcuffs, ball gag, a leather collar with the word 'SLAVE' in front, a metal leash and a spank paddle.

"W-What is all these?" He asked.

"My toys? I trust you that's why I will always be completely honest with you, Ben. I want us to be more than just friends..." I said.

"You mean like a romantic couple? Or something else?" Ben asked.

"Anything you want..." I crawled closer and whispered into his ears, "You can be my Master and I will be your slave if you want to..."

Ben stood up and looked at me naked body. I was on all fours on his sofa. "Wait. Hold on. Why are you doing this?" He asked.

I'm a horny slut, that's why. But Ben didn't want to hear it at that time.

I said, "I'm already naked and I told you my most private secrets, and yet you still want to reject me. Am I too ugly for you?" I looked down and acted like I was sad.

"No. No! Of course not! Angie..." Ben said and held my shoulders.

"So you agree to be my Master?" I looked up at him.

"Oh Fuck... You're so hot!" Ben finally lost control and kissed me.

After a good, long and wet 10 minute of kissing, I remained on my knees and took my handcuffs and slave collar with leash and presented them to him. "Pick one." I said.

Ben couldn't decide as my boobs seemed to distract him. So I made his choice easier, "Master, do you want to take me out for a walk like a dog or do you want to play with me now?"

Ben still couldn't decide so I told him, "Master. Just take me out for a walk" and gave him my slave collar with leash.

Ben placed the collar around my neck and buckled it. Next, he attached the leash to my collar and I happily went down to the floor and crawled to his door.

"Wait. You're not ready yet." Ben said. I crawled around and waited on all fours on the floor. "Go and take... No.. Go and fetch me your Vibrating Dildo, S-Slave!!" Ben said in a louder voice than usual. I nearly orgasmed when I heard those beautiful words.

I quickly crawled over to my vibrating dildo, put it inside my mouth, and crawled back to Ben. He took it from my mouth and I quickly crawled up the sofa, stick my butt out and opened my legs wider.

Ben teased my wet pussy with the dildo and I kept on moaning softly. When he inserted the dildo into my pussy, I let out a loud moan. I waited for Ben to turn the dildo on but he didn't, instead he spanked my butt and told me to turn around.

Next, Master Ben placed the ball gag over my mouth and buckled it behind my head. I saw him taking the handcuffs and spank paddle with him before he gave me my first order. "Angie.. Let's go for a walk..."

I crawled naked to his door and waited as he unlocked his doors and opened them. Master Ben spanked my butt with the paddle and I crawled out of his house at midnight. The cold wind was blowing very strongly and I felt so cold and vulnerable!

"Wait here" Master Ben said, as I waited on all fours at the lift lobby, i kept thinking what he had in mind.

"Hands behind your back" Master Ben said, and I obeyed.

He handcuffed my hands behind my back and pulled my leash up, making me stand.

Next, he turned my vibrator dildo on and I let out a few moans as we walked down the stairs.

My butt was being groped by Master Ben and my boobs got massaged too. My pussy was leaking out a lot as the dildo continued to violate and mess me up.

When we got to the second floor, Master Ben removed my handcuffs and told me to crawl down the stairs.

I had to be slow and careful as I didn't want to fall down the stairs. Master Ben hit my butt with the spank paddle multiple times as I moaned.

When I finally got to the ground floor, Master Ben was being slightly mean to me, which I didn't mind. In fact I love it. He said "As a warm up, why don't you crawl around my block first."

I couldn't reply with the ball gag in my mouth so I nodded my head. My saliva was dripping out of the ball gag as I did that. I crawled in front of Master Ben as he walked behind me with my leash.

When I crawled to the carpark, it was quite dark even with the street lights on. Master Ben saw that I was slowing down and hit my butt with the spank paddle. "Why did you slow down? (spank) Crawl faster, Angie."

I was slowing down not because my hands and knees were tired. It was because I was about to orgasm! As I continued crawling naked in the public carpark, I slowed down again and my butt got hit by the paddle again.

Master Ben saw that I was moaning and twerking so he teased me about it... "Awww... Angie.. Are you about to orgasm?"

I turned around and nodded my head.

"Well since you're my slave now, you have to have permission from me to orgasm right?" He asked. I nodded my head again.

"No orgasms for you, Angie. Continue crawling. Now." He said and spanked my butt with the paddle. I moaned and obeyed.

Before reaching the lift lobby, I heard a car door opening up and quickly looked around. There was a woman getting out of the car ahead of me! I quickly crawled nearer to the building, hoping that I wouldn't be caught.

Master Ben followed me and whispered, "Who told you to stop? Continue crawling, Angie."

I shook my head and let out a few soft moans as I had reached my limits. I orgasmed hard and twerked my butt.

"Awww, Angie. You've disappointed me, hahaha. Since you've disobeyed me, you know you will be punished right?" Master Ben asked and I nodded my head.

"For now, let's go to the playground." Master Ben said.

Ever since Covid and lockdowns started, there weren't many people around anymore. The playground was completely empty. Before Covid, the playgrounds still had people, it's mostly teenagers or the elderly people hanging out.

I crawled to the playground and Master Ben told me to wait. I waited on all fours on the ground until he took my arms and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

As I knelt on the ground, Master Ben came, squatted down in front of me, and said, "Alright, since you've failed to obey my orders, I will leave you here for a few hours until sun rises.. Have fun! Bye bye! Hahaha!"

I shook my head and wanted to say no but the ball gag prevented me to say anything. When I tried to stand up, my collar got pulled back and stopped me. I had to go back down on my knees with my hands cuffed behind my back.

"No! Please don't leave me here all alone and naked like this!!" I screamed inside my head as I struggled in my handcuffs! I watched in despair and sadness as the man that I trusted walked away from me and disappeared! Leaving me I'm naked bondage in public..

"Mmm!!" I moaned through my ball gag as the Dildo continued to violate my pussy.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang on one of the slides of the playground. I could only turned around a little to the left and right and hoped that it wasn't someone that came!

"Heh heh heh heh heh!!" I heard a man laughing behind me. It wasn't Master Ben's voice. It was someone else!

My butt got spanked my his hands and I straightened my back in sudden fear and orgasmed hard. "Mmmmmm!!"

Next, my hair got dragged and the man adjusted until he could push my head down. My face hit the soft ground hard.

The man spanked my butt again and removed the dildo from my pussy. Next, he inserted a few fingers into my pussy and fingered me for a while as I started to cry and struggle. "Mm! Mm, mm, mm!" I wanted to say "No, please stop this." But all it sounded like was my moaning.

The man continued to finger my wet pussy until I orgasmed again, squirting everywhere like as if I was peeing!

My hair got pulled up and the man whispered to me, "So how's your night so far, Angie?" I was a little confused. I thought it was someone I knew before. My friends, classmates, teachers, neighbors or worse, my ex boyfriends!!

"No! Get away from me! No!!!" I screamed but it all sounded like moans through my ball gag.

"Hey... Calm down, Angie. It's me, your Master!" The man came around and I saw that it was Master Ben.

"Calm down, baby. I never left you. After You saw me walking away, I quickly ran back around the building until I was behind you." Master Ben said.

I started crying and Master Ben hugged me. "Shh... Relax babe. I wanted to see how far are your limits and I might have pushed you too far. Now I know you're dead serious in being my slave."

Master Ben wiped away my tears and removed my leash that was at the bottom of the playground. "Let's go back" Master Ben said, he wrapped his arm around my neck and massaged my boobs as we walked back to his house. My hands were handcuffed behind my back and I still had my ball gag over my mouth.

When I finally got back into his house, Master Ben removed my dildo, released my handcuffs and removed my ball gag.

"So how are you feeling, my slave? Hahahahaha!!" Master Ben asked and laughed.

Immediately, I gave my hardest punch to his stomach and said "I hate you! How could you just left me like that! All naked and in bondage! I hate you!" I said loudly and went back to the sofa and poured myself more alcohol as Master Ben was still groaning in pain.

"Alright alright, calm down! You trust me right? I would never do anything to hurt you." Master Ben said as he sat beside me.

"Come on, babe. Stop being angry, okay?" Master Ben said as he stroked my legs and wrapped his arm around my neck to massage my boobs.

"But you have to admit, you love being my slave right? I mean you did flirt and seduce with me like all the time, Angie!" Master Ben said.

Seeing that I didn't say anything. Master Ben stood up and said in a stern voice, "Stand up, Slave!"

I looked at him and he seemed a little nervous, like what would happen if I just got dressed and left his house. It was cute.

But I stood up, obeying him, and said "Yes Master?"

I saw him smile and he said, "Erm... You know I'm still new at this right? So... you have to give me some tips every now and then.."

"Yes Master Ben" I replied and gave him a bow.

"So Angie, what's next?" Master Ben asked.

I let out a sigh and said the obvious, "What's next is you fuck my brains out, Master. Unless you think I haven't done enough already for today.."

"Hmm... Well.. now that you mentioned it, you did disobey 2 of my orders earlier, Angie." He said.

"Huh? What! Why is there 2? Which 2? I orgasm without permission and?" I asked.

"Right before that, a woman was leaving the car and I told you to continue crawling forward, remember? Then you orgasmed without permission." He said and I remembered... It completely slipped off my mind.

"Okay then. How do you want to punish me, Master?" I asked.

"Well... How about you let me take some pictures of you!" He said.

"Hmm.. well I do trust you.. so why not? Go ahead, Master. Hehe." I replied and smiled.

I did some poses as Master took photos of me. Drinking alcohol in the nude, crawling naked in the living room, kneeling on the bed and eventually we had Sex on his bed as he recorded us.

It was a nearly perfect night~ The only thing missing was that I would've loved to be naked in public a little more.