The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she heard the door click shut, Tess burst out laughing. "That was close, and you should see your face, its beet red! Like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar."

"Shut up!" Jennifer said in mock anger, and started walking again. "Come on, we're not finished yet," she added, over her shoulder.

They continued on for a few more floors in silence. Jennifer was too embarrassed to say a word. Tess kept pace, but had a hard time keeping the smile from her face.

Tess' phone rang as they neared the eighth floor. She answered, listened to someone on the other end, and clicked off.

"Sorry," she said to Jennifer. "I have to go. Apparently I'm needed in the office."

"That's okay, I have some calls I should return before lunch in over."

Tess leaned close to Jennifer and whispered, "Don't worry; I'll let you touch them again."

With a wink and a mischievous smile, she was off, heading for the elevators.

Later that afternoon, Tess phoned Jennifer.

"I spoke to Will again," she said. "He gave me a lead on where I can get that chain I want."

"That's good."

"I know, I'm so excited," said Tess. "I'm going after work; do you want to come with me?"

"Sure, why not," answered Jennifer.

"Okay, I'll drop by your office at five sharp."

5.

At precisely five that afternoon, Tess knocked on Jennifer's door.

"Come in."

Tess poked her head in the office. "You ready? Let's go."

"Hold on a sec," Jennifer replied, "just let me grab my purse."

As they rode the elevator down, Jennifer asked, "So where are we off to?"

"It's a small tattoo and piercing place downtown, in that newly renovated section," Tess answered. "I have the name right here."

She held up a piece of paper that she pulled from her pocket and handed it to Jennifer.

"Ink," Jennifer said reading the paper. "You had to write that down?"

"No!" said Tess. "The address is on there too."

"Ah, okay."

"Will told me the owners are a husband and wife. He does the tattoos, and she does the piercings. Apparently he's very talented, and works with a bunch of celebrities," Tess explained as they left the building.

They hailed a cab and arrived at their destination ten minutes later. Above the door in large letters was the word INK.

"I guess this must be the place," said Tess.

The business looked new. In fact all the shops in this section of town looked newly renovated. Everything from trendy clothing boutiques to outdoor cafes lined both sides of the street.

"Nice neighbourhood," Jennifer commented, looking all around.

When they entered the shop they were greeted by a woman who introduced herself as one of the owners.

She looked to be in her early thirties, very attractive and petite. Her blonde hair was cut short and had a streak of blue on one side. Besides her ears, one eyebrow and her nose were also pierced, and she had several tattoos on each arm.

"Are you Tess?" she asked.

Caught off guard, Tess hesitantly nodded her head.

The woman extended her hand. "I'm Veronica, nice to meet you."

Sensing Tess' apprehension, Veronica said, "I'm sorry, Will Davis called earlier and told me you might be dropping by today. He described you, but didn't do you justice."

"You know Will?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh yes, my husband and I have known him for years," she said. "He was instrumental in helping us to get set up in this amazing location."

Tess and Jennifer gave each other a puzzled look, before turning back to Veronica.

"What can I help you with today?" the woman asked.

"I'm looking for a body chain. The kind that attaches to nipple piercings and also goes around your waist," Tess said, using her hands to indicate how it would go between her breasts and down around her stomach.

Veronica listened, nodding that she understood what Tess was after and said, "I think I have what you're looking for."

"Oh, and my friend wants her nipples pierced," Tess announced.

"Wait! What?" Jennifer exclaimed, startled and confused by Tess' statement.

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

"For you maybe, but I don't think so," Jennifer said staring at her friend in disbelief.

"I'll just go get that item for you, shall I?" Veronica said, leaving the two women alone.

"What the hell was that all about?" Jennifer asked, glaring at Tess.

"You like mine, now you can have your own."

Jennifer didn't say anything for a moment; she just stared at her friend trying to find the right words.

"I like yours because...," she began.

Tess raised an eyebrow, waiting for the rest of the explanation.

"Because they're on you!" Jennifer finished.

Tess smiled at the compliment. "Listen," she said, "I'm not going to force you into anything, but I think it would be sexy. Plus, I'd get to look at your tits this time."

Jennifer thought about it for a minute or two. "Fine," she said at last, "but only one!"

Veronica returned a moment later with three different chains and laid them on the counter. "If you don't like any of these, I'm sure I could order something else," she said.

Tess looked them over and decided on a slightly thicker silver chain that was also a necklace. She asked if she could try it on and Veronica showed them to a small room that was used for piercings.

Veronica asked Tess to remove her blouse and bra so she could help her fit the chain properly.

Jennifer tried her best not to stare at her friends beautiful breasts, but she couldn't help herself.

Veronica explained that by replacing what Tess was wearing with slightly longer barbells, the chains would attach to those easier, without having to switch out piercings each time she wanted to wear it.

Tess removed her piercings setting them on the stainless countertop, and Veronica quickly and expertly slipped the new studs through each of Tess' nipples. She then fastened the chain to the studs, and leaned closer to Tess in order to fasten the clasp behind her neck.

Jennifer felt a twinge of jealously watching this other woman touch her friend. Veronica was very professional, and it wasn't as though Tess and Jennifer were a couple or anything like that, but the feeling was there none the less. When she was finished, Veronica stood back and motioned toward a large mirror.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"I love it!" Tess said, admiring her reflection. She turned toward Jennifer. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"I think it looks amazing," Jennifer told her, as her eyes followed the path of the chain around Tess' neck and down between the firm breasts. Six inches below Tess' chin, the bejewelled chain split, and two separate chains draped down, attaching to either side of the barbell piercing. There was also a short string of blue jewels that dangled from the bar, under each erect nipple.

"I'll take it," announced Tess.

"Great," said Veronica, "if you'd like to take it off I'll wrap it up for you. Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

In a small voice Jennifer said, "Um....I'd like to get my nipple pierced."

Twenty minutes later, Tess and Jennifer exited the tattoo studio, their purchases compliments of Will Davis, according to the owner. Yet again, another unexplained example of the man's generosity.

They strolled together down the busy street in search of a restaurant Veronica had recommended and a short time later they were seated and had ordered their meals. When the drinks arrived, Tess raised her glass and said, "To a wonderful afternoon."

"Yeah," said Jennifer, as she cupped her tender breast, "wonderful."

After dinner, they shared a cab home, dropping Tess off first. As Jennifer settled back into her seat for the remainder of the journey, a thought came to her. Why had Will covered the cost at the tattoo studio? Did he also pay for the beautiful clothing she and Tess had worn to the party? As far as she knew, it came from some company fund, but maybe she was wrong. Will had been the one that arranged everything after all. If Will was paying for everything himself, how could he afford it?

Just then, the taxi pulled up in front of her building and Jennifer suddenly felt very tired. She was going to get to the bottom of this little mystery, but it would have to wait for the time being. All she wanted right now was a painkiller and her bed.

6.

It was raining again when Tess woke, the day promising to be nothing but dreary. In spite of the weather though, she was in good spirits.

Shortly after Tess arrived at work that morning she placed a call to Will, offering to pay for the necklace. When he refused, she thanked him, promising she'd repay his generosity one way or another.

"While I have you on the line, I need another favour," she said.

"Sure, what is it you need?"

"It isn't for me exactly. The thing is, I'd like to give a gift to a mutual friend, to thank her for all she's done for me, but it's not something that can be purchased."

"I think I understand. How can I help?" asked Will.

"Uhm...could you put me in touch with Eve? I've experienced her...," she paused, searching for the right words, "special skills. I was hoping she would be willing to tutor me. It would mean a great deal to me Will."

"I'll call Eve and ask her to get in touch with you. I can't promise anything though, it's completely up to her."

"Thank you so much!"

"It's no problem at all," said Will. "By the way, I think it's a great gesture. I'm sure our mutual friend will love it."

The remainder of the day dragged on for Tess. In fact, it felt to her like the entire week was going in slow motion. The miserable weather wasn't helping matters much either.

By Friday, Tess was getting anxious, concerned that she wouldn't hear from Eve. It had been three days since she had spoken with Will. Had he contacted the beautiful Latina and passed on the message? Would the woman accept the request? Tess was chewing on a pen and staring blankly at her computer screen when her cell phone buzzed, scaring her half to death.

Scooping it from where it lay on her desk, she pressed the button and answered. "Hello? This is Tess O'Brien."

"Good afternoon." The female voice was low and sultry, and unmistakable.

"Eve?" Tess asked.

"Yes," the woman replied. "I apologize for not contacting you sooner, but I was out of the country."

"Oh, it's no problem at all. So you spoke to Will?"

"Yes. I was told you had a request," Eve said. "You wish to give a gift to a friend. A very special gift indeed. And this friend is someone we both know, is that correct?"

"Yes that's right."

"And how is it that I can help you?" Eve asked.

"Well...I was hoping you could, uhmm...teach me a few things?"

"Teach you a few things?"

"Yes."

"What kind of things do you think I could teach you?"

"Uhmm..." Tess started to say.

"You want me to teach you how to please a woman?"

"Yes." Tess said quietly.

"Yes what?"

Tess was confused. "Yes please?"

"No," Eve said, as though she was speaking to a child. "Say it! Say you want me to teach you how to please a woman, to make her orgasm using your mouth."

"I can't say that! I'm at work, someone might hear me."

"Then I am very sorry, but I cannot help. You do not seem to be taking this seriously and that is unfortunate, especially for our mutual friend."

"Okay, okay," Tess said. She looked around the office to see if anyone was within earshot. She lowered her voice and said, "I want you to teach me how to please a woman."

"And?" Eve said.

With another quick glance around Tess added, "And make her cum with my mouth!"

"Very good," replied Eve. "I would be delighted to instruct you in everything I know on the subject. I have your address and will see you tonight at eight o'clock." With that, the call ended, leaving Tess wondering what she had just gotten herself into.

Twice a week, Eve visited Tess at her apartment. The lessons started out slowly, but quickly advanced, often lasting several hours at a time. This was not something that could be rushed, Eve had told her student.

As it turned out, Tess was a natural, and a very quick study. Eve was pleased in more ways than one at her student's progress after only a few sessions.

7.

While Tess had been busy honing her skills, Jennifer had also kept herself occupied exploring new sexual delights of her own.

It all started that rainy day when she fingered her ass in the shower. From that moment on, she couldn't keep the thoughts from her mind of some handsome man fucking her tight little ass.

Jennifer began using the green jewelled plug Will had given her at every opportunity she got. She loved the feeling of wearing it around the office, her co-workers none the wiser. It was so naughty; her panties were often damp by lunch.

Sometimes, when she was speaking with a man at work or standing in line at the coffee shop, she would daydream about how he would fuck her. Would it be slow and gentle or fast and rough?

Her fantasies were becoming so strong that several nights a week she would find herself in the shower, or on her bed, pushing one of her dildos deep into her hungry ass. Jennifer would close her eyes and dream of 'him' while fucking herself to orgasm.

Some day, she thought to herself. Some day.

8.

It had been about three weeks since the party at the luxury two story penthouse, and things around the office seemed to be back to normal, meaning boring.

Tess still saw Jennifer a few times a week at lunch, but her friend was busy with a project for a new client and couldn't always make it. When they did meet, Jennifer seemed distracted. The exciting sexual tension between them following the party had been understandable, but now that had faded.

One afternoon, Tess was sitting at her desk when her phone vibrated, indicating an email. She always kept her phone on vibrate so it didn't bother other people in the office.

A funny thing happened though. At exactly the same time her phone buzzed, she was sure she heard a ding sound coming from somewhere nearby.

Tess didn't think anything of it at first, it was a busy office and people were always getting emails and texts. When she opened the message and read it she just sat there, stunned. Then, a huge grin crept across her face.

The message read, 'You have been invited to a very special gathering. Details to follow.'

The simultaneous ding she heard could only mean one thing. Someone near her, someone she worked with every day, had gotten the same message.

Tess wracked her brain, trying to think who it could be. She wandered around, looking suspiciously at one person after another, but after several minutes she had absolutely no idea, and gave up her search.

Her phone buzzed again. This time it was a text from Jennifer. 'U busy? Can U come to my office?'

'Be right there.' Tess replied

A few minutes later, Tess knocked on the door but didn't wait for an answer and walked into Jennifer's office.

Her friend was sitting on the edge of the large desk and Tess took a seat in one the black leather chairs directly in front of her.

"Hi," Jennifer said, "you got the message too I presume?"

"I sure did. And you're never going to guess, but so did someone else in my department."

"Really?"

"Yep. I heard someone's phone bing when the email was sent. I thought about it, though I have no idea who it could be. But I'm very curious. There are a couple very attractive people in my department.

"Well, that is interesting."

"So, what sort of party do you think it will be this time?" Tess asked.

"A sex party of course!"

"Really? I never would have guessed," said Tess sarcastically.

At that moment, both of their phones buzzed.

"Oh, here we go!" Jennifer said. She had to reach behind her on the desk to retrieve hers and as she did, her legs parted. The further she stretched, the wider her legs opened.

From where she was sitting, Tess had a perfect view up Jennifer's skirt. She completely forgot about the phone vibrating in her hand as she watched the skirt creep higher up Jennifer's thighs, until the lacy tops of her friend's stockings were just visible.

MMMM, stockings eh? Tess thought. Mentally, she willed the skirt to keep rising. Come on....just a little higher. Show me what else you've got under there, although she knew the answer to that well enough.

Tess averted her eyes just in the nick of time as Jennifer grabbed hold of her phone and turned back around. Tess didn't have to look away. She was sure her friend wouldn't mind at all, but sneaking a peak gave her a thrill.

"Let's see what this says."

Jennifer read the message out loud. "The details for the upcoming event are as follows. Date: Three weeks from tomorrow. Place: A small private island in the Bahamas. All transportation has been arranged. As always, please keep this and any further information private. Thank you. W.D."

"You know what this means don't you?" asked Jennifer.

"Absolutely," said Tess.

I'm going to make you cum so hard! Thought Tess.

I'm going to get fucked in the ass! Thought Jennifer.

"Pool party!" they both shouted.

9.

In the weeks that led up to the party, neither of the women could think of much else.

Jennifer had a calendar in her desk drawer that she used to tick off the days in anticipation as the passed.

She had also spent a fair amount of her free time digging around for any information she could get on Will's connection to the money involved in hosting these gatherings. Unfortunately her efforts proved fruitless. In fact, the more she looked, the more she realized she had absolutely no idea what Will actually did for the company.

Meanwhile, Tess continued her weekly lessons with Eve, although the latter didn't really feel they were necessary. She was simply enjoying herself way too much.

More instructions were given out as the date drew closer, informing guests that they only needed to bring personal items. Everything else would be provided on the island by their host.

When the day finally arrived, Tess could hardly contain herself. Sitting next to Jennifer in the small plane, their bare thighs touching in the cramped seats, she wanted desperately to tell her friend about Eve and all that she had learned. But, Tess also wanted to wait for just the right opportunity to surprise Jennifer. With a mischievous smile, she sat back in her seat to enjoy the flight.

After landing, the women were escorted to the room they were sharing. Neither of them was surprised nor cared that there was only one large bed. The spacious room was well lit, long sheer curtains swayed on a warm breeze that drifted in from a small balcony. On a side table by the window was a card, welcoming them and listing some of the activities planned for the weekend.

In the closet the girls found an assortment of clothing, but to actually call it clothing was a bit of a stretch. Most of the items were skimpy at best, but that was the whole point of this trip after all.

After unpacking what little they had brought with them, the girls decided their first stop would be the huge infinity pool that looked out over the crystal blue sea.

The girls were comfortable enough with one another and quickly striped off their travel clothes before deciding what to choose from the closet. Tess lounged naked on the huge king sized bed browsing the schedule, but she couldn't keep her eyes off Jennifer as her friend chose between two stunning bathing suits. After several minutes, Jennifer picked a black mesh one piece with a thong back. From a distance the material looked solid, but up close, it left little to the imagination.

Facing away from Tess, Jennifer bent at the waist and stepped into the suit. Sitting up a little straighter on the bed, it was all Tess could do to restrain herself as she stared at the sight in front of her. Her gaze travelled up the long shapely legs to the firm round ass, and in the slight gap between those legs, a glimpse of smooth pink lips.