The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm."

"Did you say something?"

"Me?" asked Tess. "No, no nothing at all."

Unfortunately, the show was over all too soon as Jennifer straightened up. She pulled the straps over her shoulders, the thong wedged snugly between her cheeks and turned toward Tess.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Perfect." But Tess wasn't only talking about the suit.

Next, it was Tess' turn to find something to wear, but she needed to get something from her bag first. She rummaged around a little and then pulled out a long narrow jewelry box. Tess had been waiting ages to wear this.

Jennifer watched as her friend attached the delicate silver chains to each nipple and found herself touching her own piercing, remembering that day, weeks ago.

"Could you help me with this?" Tess asked. She turned so Jennifer could do the clasp around her neck.

Tess backed right up, intentionally pressing her bare ass against Jennifer's legs, the feeling of skin on skin sending chills through her.

"There you go," said Jennifer after fastening the chain.

Heading back to the closet, Tess took her time searching for just the right thing, and eventually picking out a sheer white blouse and a bikini bottom in a light blue colour.

The silver chain and jewels she wore sparkled through the sheer fabric when she moved. Tess stepped into the bottoms and pulled them up over her pale smooth ass. The suit fit nice and snug against her body. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Jennifer was watching, and pulled it a little higher so the seam in the centre nestled into her pussy.

"Wow," was all Jennifer could manage to say.

"Thanks. You don't look half bad yourself."

"Yeah, I know." Jennifer said, striking a pose and laughing.

Tess stepped forward, closing the distance between them and said, "Listen Jenn, all kidding aside, I think you look fantastic. I also want to thank you for everything." She reached out and put her hands on Jennifer's shoulders. "You're a great friend and I want you to know how much you mean to me."

Jennifer didn't say anything, but she smiled and nodded slightly.

Tess pulled Jennifer close, wrapping her arms around her friend. Jennifer hugged her back, pressing her body against Tess. They held one another for a minute or so, both enjoying the warm embrace. It was Tess that pulled back first, but just enough to look into Jennifer's eyes. The seething lust she saw there was unmistakable.

"Kiss me," Jennifer whispered.

Time seemed to stop as their lips touched, nothing else existing for them but this moment.

Tess could hear the beat of her racing heart pounding in her ears. She closed her eyes, pulling Jennifer close again and her mouth opened slightly as Jennifer's tongue slipped past her lips, gently searching and probing.

This only fuelled Tess' desire further and she pressed her mouth roughly against Jennifer's, hungry for more.

Jennifer's hands were in Tess' hair, the fiery locks twisted around her fingers as she sucked Tess' tongue, like a small cock, into her mouth. Tess moaned softly. Her head was spinning and her legs felt like jelly, but she held Jennifer tightly.

As their lips finally parted, they each drew in a shaky breath. Their eyes met, only inches apart. Jennifer caressed Tess' cheek, her thumb tracing over the soft lips.

"Thank you," she said, before kissing Tess tenderly this time.

They held one another for a few moments before Tess squeezed Jennifer's ass and said, "Come on, let's go find ourselves some cock!"

10.

There were not many people around the pool when they arrived and the girls easily found a couple lounge chairs under a large palm tree. Tess sat down and stretched out. That was when Jennifer noticed it, the large dark spot on the front of Tess' bikini.

"Uhmm, Tess?"

"Yes?"

"You have a..."

"I have a what?"

"You have a bit of a wet spot on the front of your suit," Jennifer said, pointing toward Tess' crotch.

"I do?" Tess asked as she swung her feet off the chair to look down between her legs. There was indeed a very wet spot, making the thin fabric of her bikini virtually transparent. "Hmmmm."

"Is that from earlier, when we were kissing?" Jennifer asked.

Tess looked up at her and shrugged as if to say 'Of course it is.'

"Oh," said Jennifer, a bit surprised and pleased at the same time. "So, do you want to go back to the room and change?"

It only took Tess a second to think about it and without a word; she stood and strolled casually toward the pool. She walked down the nearby steps until she was waist deep in the water, turned and climbed out, returning to her lounger.

Jennifer drank in the sites as Tess returned. The chain under her shirt swung back and forth as her breasts bounced with each step. And now, instead of a wet spot, the entire suit was soaked. The sheer fabric clung to her skin, leaving nothing to the imagination. Every inch of her was clearly visible, from the smooth lips to the little tuft of ginger on her mound.

"Problem solved," Tess said as she sat down again.

The girls relaxed for awhile, enjoying the warm sunshine and the parade of men and women in skimpy bathing suits while the pool deck filled up as more and more guests arrived on the island every hour.

Jennifer hadn't seen their host yet so she turned to Tess and said, "I think I'm going to take a walk and look for Will. Do you want to come along?"

"And just what are you going to do when you find him?"

"Nothing," she said. "Well, maybe not nothing. I just want to thank him for inviting us."

"Right," said Tess with a grin. "You go on; I think I'll stay here for a while longer."

"Okay, see you later." Jennifer leaned over to give Tess a quick kiss, but her lips lingered on the beautiful red head. The soft mouth, the scent of her perfume, it made Jennifer's head swim. She pulled away, and although she wanted more, it could wait until later.

Tess winked at her friend. "I'll see you soon."

11.

Shortly after Jennifer went off to find Will, a shadow fell over Tess, blocking the sun. She opened her eyes to find their host standing beside her chair.

"Will, how are you?" she asked.

"I'm good, and you?"

"Fantastic," she replied.

"You certainly look it," he said, his eyes running over her body.

"Thanks," she said, accepting his compliment. "Please, have a seat." Tess pointed to the chair beside hers. "Did you see Jenn? She just left to find you."

"No, I haven't seen her, but I'm sure we'll catch up later. Does she know about your 'lessons' with Eve?"

"No, not yet, but she will. Trust me."

"I see," he said. "By the way, is that the chain you were looking for? I must admit it looks fantastic on you." His gaze lingered on her breasts through the sheer fabric of her top while he spoke.

"It is, yes! And I have you to thank for it," Tess said, smiling. "That reminds me, did you have any luck with my other request?"

"As a matter of fact, I did," he said. "I think I might to have to start charging you for my services."

Tess looked at him, shocked, until he laughed, placing a hand on her knee. "I'm only joking. I was happy to help."

Will turned from her to search the pool deck and a moment later waved to a tall black man on the far side. The man returned the wave and Will motioned for him to come over.

The man took two steps and with the grace of a professional swimmer dove into the pool, barely making a splash. He traveled the width of the pool underwater, emerging at the edge near where Tess and Will sat.

As he hauled himself out effortlessly, the water cascading from his muscular body, Tess found she was holding her breath.

He approached them; shaking hands with Will, and Tess couldn't take her eyes off him. The way the water sparkled off his dark skin, his muscles rippling with every move. And the best thing of all were his tight white swim trunks.

He was saying something to her but Tess didn't hear it right away, she just kept staring at him.

Her head spun around when Will touched her arm. "Are you alright?"

"What?" she asked. "Oh yes. Yes I'm fine, thanks," she said, quite embarrassed. She looked back up at the stranger's face. There was something familiar about it.

"Like I was saying," Will said, "I'd like you to meet..."

"Marcus," she finished for him. Tess turned to Will, then back to Marcus, then back to Will in disbelief. "Marcus? That's him?" she asked.

"It is," replied Will.

"I can't believe it! All this time, and you've been sitting ten feet away from me," she exclaimed.

Marcus shrugged, "I didn't know about you either."

"Wait! That day when we got the email about this weekend, I heard your phone," she said.

Marcus worked in the same office, only two cubicles away from hers. She worked with him from time to time and now that she knew who the mystery man was, Tess wasn't sure she could go through with what she had planned. It might make things awkward in the real world. She told them of her concerns, but when Marcus sat beside her, resting his hand on her thigh she felt a spark. When he leaned close and whispered, "It's okay Tess, you won't be able to see my face when I'm fucking you from behind," she nearly wet herself.

Tess was so flustered she had to excuse herself. Before leaving she kissed Marcus on the cheek, promising to meet later.

As she stood, she turned to Will and mouthed the words "I owe you."

12.

Tess needed to find Jennifer and tell her the good news about Marcus. She wasn't certain, but it felt as though her bikini was soaked again, so she decided on a walk along the beach to cool off. Waves crashed against the rocky coast in the distance as Tess strolled the shoreline, her mind filled with the possibilities of the weekend to come. She passed a cute couple sitting under a large palm, but they were too busy with one another to notice her. As she made her way back to the villa, Tess saw people everywhere, flirting or kissing. It was still early though, and she was sure things would kick up a notch as evening approached.

There were quite a number of people on the island now and Tess had seen one or two that she might like to get to know better if the opportunity presented itself.

Tess finally spotted Jennifer near the main house, to the left of a grand staircase that led to the large wraparound porch. Jennifer was with a small group of people, sipping a drink and laughing at something one of the others had said.

For a moment, Tess watched the group from behind a large bush. Jennifer was listening to a woman telling some sort of story. The topless blonde was very animated in the telling of her tale, talking with her hands as well as her voice. Tess thought the tanned breasts were too round and perky to be real as they never budged as she flailed her arms around while speaking. A creepy looking guy in a Speedo stood next to the woman. They must have been a couple by the look of them. He payed absolutely no attention to what the woman was saying but instead, kept his beady little eyes fixed on Jennifer, who was doing all she could to avoid eye contact with the man.

At that moment, Tess got a wicked idea. She backtracked until she found another set of stairs and made her way around the porch until she was behind the group. From her elevated position she looked down on them, but only Jennifer would be able to see her.

It was a minute or two before Jennifer noticed Tess and when she did, Jennifer's eyes went wide with surprise.

Tess was leaning against a corner post, one hand cupping her right breast while the other was between her legs, lazily stroking up and down over her bikini.

Jennifer kept sneaking peeks at her friend while trying to keep up with the conversation but it was getting increasingly difficult.

The next time Jennifer looked up, Tess' hand was inside her suit. With their eyes locked, Tess slipped her hand out, and even from a distance, Jennifer could see the slick sheen on her friends fingers. Tess paused to make sure she had Jennifer's attention before putting two sticky fingers into her mouth and lewdly sucking the juices from them.

Mmmm. Jennifer thought to herself.

Unknown to her though, she had actually moaned out loud and the faint sound of her approval caught the blonde's attention.

"Did you want to say something my dear?" she asked.

"Me? No, no," Jennifer replied, her focus returning to the woman. "Throat is just dry, that's all. I think I need another drink," she said, lifting her nearly empty glass.

Turning to the man beside her, the blonde said, "You heard her Roger, get the poor girl a drink!"

"Oh, okay thanks," said Jennifer as he scurried off. When she glanced back at the porch, Tess was no longer there.

Just as Roger returned with a fresh drink, Tess appeared out of nowhere, wrapping her arms around Jennifer from behind. Tess squeezed her and kissed her neck saying, "I've been looking everywhere for you sweetheart."

Roger stood there, frozen, the drink outstretched in his hand. Tess took the glass, drank nearly half of it and then handed it back to him.

"Thanks, I needed that," she said.

Roger didn't know what to do but stand there with his mouth hanging open.

"Ah, sorry," apologized Jennifer. "This is my friend-"

"Amy," said Tess, cutting her off.

"Yes, Amy."

"Nice to meet you all," Tess said as she rested her head against Jennifer's shoulder.

The blonde nodded, and Roger was just coming out of his shock when Tess moved her hands to cup Jennifer's breasts, kneading the soft mounds.

Jennifer stiffened at this sudden display of public intimacy but Tess shushed her softly, kissed her neck again, and reached down between Jennifer's legs.

"Mmm, that's better, isn't it?" purred Tess. She looked at the small stunned group in front of her. "I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation, but I'm so horny today, I just can't keep my hands off her. These soft tits, and this beautiful pussy."

Tess was rubbing small circles over Jennifer's crotch now and it was having the desired effect.

"It's been so long, I can't wait to get her naked."

Suddenly, Jennifer didn't care anymore about the people around her; she only cared about Tess touching her. She was momentarily lost to the desire Tess had awoken in her.

"Mmm, yesss...," she mumbled, closing her eyes. "Yes, touch me."

Jennifer placed her hand over Tess's and ground her hips against it, completely oblivious to where she was.

"Well....," said Tess, "that's my cue. If you'll excuse us, I think we'll be going now."

She took Jennifer's hand and led her up the stairs, and in a few seconds they were gone, leaving the bewildered group behind. The blonde, Roger, and the rest of them stood there for a minute in stunned silence. Eventually they drifted apart, with Roger still looking confused as he walked away.

13.

The girls rounded a corner of the house and Tess burst out laughing. "Did you see that guy's face? I bet he still wonders what the hell just happened!"

Jennifer turned on her friend like a wild animal and shoved Tess against the side of the house, pinning her to the wall. "Shut up!" she hissed, as she leaned in, kissing Tess hard on the mouth.

Easing up a fraction, with their lips almost touching she whispered, "Do you have any idea what you do to me? Any idea how you make me feel? Teasing me? Touching me?"

Tess started to speak but was cut off.

"I said shut up!" Jennifer kissed Tess again, but softer this time, pressing against her, their bodies seeming to melt into one.

Without saying another word, Jennifer sank to the floor, her face only inches away from the nearly transparent triangle of fabric covering Tess. The blue bikini was so wet, that when Jennifer pulled it to one side, long sticky threads clung to it.

In an instant, her mouth covered Tess' pussy, licking and sucking the smooth pink flesh with abandon.

"Mhn...Mhn..." whimpered Tess. Her original plan was that their roles were reversed; she was supposed to be the one pleasuring her friend. But what the woman on her knees was doing at that moment felt so incredible Tess didn't care, and she grabbed Jennifer by hair, grinding into her. "Ohhh.... you like that don't you," she said, spurring Jennifer on. "You like sucking my pussy, don't you!"

"Mmm mhuh!" Jennifer mumbled while making slurping noises as she devoured Tess.

"I thought so." Tess said, pulling her closer. "You remember the f-first time I fucked your mouuuuwww....oh God Jenn, tha...that's good!" Tess closed her eyes tight, leaning against the wall on her tip toes.

Tess realized this was not going to take long at all, considering how horny she'd been all afternoon. She opened her eyes and looked down at her friend, the dark silky hare and Jennifer's beautiful face between her legs. That was all it took, as her feelings for Jennifer overwhelmed her. Tess hardly had time to say a word before it hit her. "Cu-cumming," was all she could manage as the orgasm rocked her.

Jennifer didn't stop sucking, but Tess had to eventually push her away, the sensations were too great. Her legs felt like rubber and as they were unable to support her any longer, she slid to the floor, hugging Jennifer.

When she finally caught her breath, Tess said, "That was amazing, but look at us, we're a mess." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind Jennifer's ear and kissed her soft wet lips. Tess could taste herself on those lips and it stirred something deep inside.

"You're right," agreed Jennifer, "we could both use a shower." She winked at her friend and they both laughed.

Helping each other stand, and on shaky legs, they headed off in the direction of their room.

14.

It struck the girls as odd that not a single person they passed on the way to their room gave them a second glance. Jennifer's face was still wet, her hair was a mess, and Tess' suit was in shambles. Apparently the other guests had better things on their minds.

When they reached the room, they weren't two steps in the door before the clothes started coming off. As Jennifer's suit hit the floor, Tess nudged her toward the large bed.

"Whoa, what's the rush?" Jennifer asked. "I thought we were getting a shower."

"It's your turn to shut up and do as I say," Tess told her sternly.

"Yes ma'am!" Jennifer said playfully.

Tess spun Jennifer around and smacked her ass, leaving a red hand print there and pushed her face down on the white sheets.

"Ouch!"

Before she could protest further, Tess grabbed her friend's ass cheeks and spread them apart, running her tongue over the length of Jennifer's glistening pussy.

"Ohhh...mmmmmm."

Using her fingers and mouth, Tess teased Jennifer, kissing and touching the soft skin. Working slowly to build the pleasure, Tess purposely avoided the swelling nub of Jennifer's clit. This was one of the techniques Eve had taught her that was sure to drive their friend crazy, and as predicted, it was working wonderfully. In frustration, Jennifer tried to touch the sensitive bit of flesh but Tess scolded her. "No touching! If you do that again, I'm finished."

"But I need it," Jennifer pleaded.

"All in good time my dear," Tess promised her.

"Fine!" Jennifer said resignedly.

Returning to the task at hand, Tess pushed and wiggled her tongue between the bright pink lips and into Jennifer, while her thumb traced over the puckered asshole.

"AHHHH...."

This reaction was stronger than Tess would have thought, so she did it again. This time, she made little circles with her thumb and was rewarded with some useful information.

"MMMM....Ohh," Jennifer moaned into the bed.

"So," Tess said. "It seems I've found your weakness. Would you like it if I were to do this?" She pushed her index finger up Jennifer's ass to the second knuckle.

"AHHH...Fuck!" Jennifer exclaimed.

"I'll take that as a yes."