The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers

Tess continued licking Jennifer, leaving her finger where it was. Every now and then she would slide it in and out, fucking the tight hole, enjoying the sounds of delight it caused.

Jennifer was really starting to get in to what her friend was doing, but Tess wasn't even close to being finished with her. To slow things down a little, Tess had Jennifer turn over on her back. Jennifer obliged, but grudgingly, because the feeling of Tess fingering her ass was incredible, and she didn't want it to stop. Little did Jennifer know what Tess had in store for her.

Over the next hour and forty-five minutes, using everything Eve had taught her, Tess brought Jennifer to the brink of orgasm at least five times, only to pull back and start again.

Each time, Tess reached her goal quicker that the previous one and she knew if she wanted this to continue, she needed Jennifer to cool down.

Climbing up from between Jennifer's legs, Tess lay on top of her friend. She spoke to her, telling her how beautiful she was and how much she enjoyed what she was doing to her.

"In fact, I really owe it all to Eve," she said.

"What has she got to do with this?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, you see, I wanted to do something special for you, to show you how much you mean to me. You said it yourself, she's the best. So for several weeks now, Eve has been teaching me everything she knows. Although after the first month I think she just came around for the free orgasms."

"Are you kidding? You did that for me?"

"Uh huh."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, just enjoy it."

Tess cupped Jennifer's breasts, alternately sucking and pinching the hard nipples as Jennifer purred contentedly. While kneading the soft but firm mounds, Tess pushed them together until the nipples almost touched. She flicked her tongue across both and Jennifer made a small noise. Doing it again, she got the same reaction.

It took two tries and although it was tricky, Tess eventually got both nipples in her mouth at the same time. When she sucked on them, it nearly sent Jennifer over the edge.

"Oh fuck Tess, suck me! Suck my tits!"

Tess rolled her tongue around and sucked harder.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna cum."

Not yet, Tess thought. She released Jennifer's nipples and sat up, straddling her friend.

"Come on Tess!" Jennifer protested.

Tess played ignorant. "What?"

"You know very well what."

"Tell me."

"I need to cum." Jennifer touched Tess' arm. "Please Tess, make me cum."

That was all the incentive she needed. Tess slowly moved back between Jennifer's long legs, her face inches from that sweet pink pussy.

When Tess began again, she pulled out all the stops. Jennifer would remember this for the rest of her life.

Jennifer was still extremely aroused, and it was only a few minutes before she felt the butterflies in her stomach that signalled the beginning of the end.

Jennifer closed her eyes and pictured Tess. The fiery hair and crystal blue eyes. She thought of the pierced nipples and the first time she saw the other fiery hair her friend had.

"Yes....yes," she urged Tess on. "Oh yes, j-just like th-that."

A wave of heat flowed through Jennifer, the room suddenly too hot.

"Mhm....Mhm...Ohh yesss! Yes baby...suck my clit!....Suck it!"

Tess was working overtime, using every skill she had.

"Ohhh....Ohhh fuck Tess! I...I...I'm cumming!" Jennifer screamed.

Clutching the sheets, Jennifer's entire body went rigid as the orgasm hit her, pinpoints of light exploding behind her closed eyelids. This was by far the most powerful, most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced, but it wasn't over yet.

Keeping her mouth clamped to Jennifer's pussy, Tess held on, riding the waves of ecstasy. Bringing Jennifer down slowly but without ceasing the stimulation, Tess let her friend relax momentarily.

It was now time to execute the greatest secret Eve had imparted on her student. Tess only hoped she could pull it off, because it hadn't worked on her tutor. It was now or never.

Without warning, Tess drew Jennifer's clit into her mouth, flicking her tongue over the ultra sensitive nub while sucking gently. This immediately got Jennifer's attention.

"Uhnnn....Tess....wha...what are you doing?"

Obviously Tess didn't reply, but simply increased the stimulation, and sucked a little harder.

"No Tess, it's too much," Jennifer mumbled, although her protests were rather weak. "You can't keep....Oh fuck! I...I...Oh God...I'm cumming a-again!"

It worked! Tess thought, exceedingly pleased with herself. Now she had Jennifer just where she wanted.

The second orgasm was not as strong as the first, but it felt nearly as good. Jennifer had no idea this was possible but she was soon to find out that two was not the end for her.

Three more times Tess worked her magic, letting Jennifer relax, then pushing her over the edge of pleasure. During her final orgasm, Jennifer could no longer speak, in fact she was so drained, she was barely conscious. All she could manage was a soft whimper.

With both women completely satisfied, Tess climbed up to lie beside Jennifer, whose body was covered in sweat as the last of the spasms faded away. Jennifer's breathing was returning to normal as she rested. She turned her head toward Tess, smiling as she saw that beautiful face, wet with her cum. With the last of her energy, Jennifer rolled on her side, draping an arm over her friend and kissed her softly. A moment later, completely exhausted, both mentally and physically, she was fast asleep.

15.

An hour or so later, Jennifer awoke to the sound of humming. Lifting her head from the pillow she saw Tess standing in front of the mirror through the open bathroom door. She wore only a towel around her waist, and was softly humming something while applying her makeup. Sensing that she was being watched, Tess turned around.

"Hello sleepyhead."

"Hello yourself," replied Jennifer.

"How are you feeling?" Tess asked.

"After...oh, I lost count how many orgasms? Fucking fantastic! That's how I feel."

"I'm glad to hear it. Just don't count on it being a regular thing."

Jennifer stuck out her lip, pouting like a child.

"Okay, once in a while then. Alright?" Tess said.

"Okay," said Jennifer. "You going somewhere?"

"Yes. We are going somewhere. Didn't you read the events card?"

"Ah, no," Jennifer said sarcastically.

"Right. Well I did, while you were sleeping. There is a cocktail party this evening in the garden so you better get your lazy ass out of bed."

Jennifer flung a pillow at Tess, who easily sidestepped it. "I think I need a shower first. I'm a bit sticky, you know," she said, making a circular motion around her crotch.

While Jennifer cleaned herself up, Tess rummaged through the closet in search of the perfect outfits. She picked Jennifer's first and draped it on the bed. For herself, she chose a black blouse whose open neck plunged nearly to her waist, showing off her necklace and just enough of her breasts to make people want to see more. A short white skirt and black heels completed the ensemble.

Tess was sitting in a chair, sipping a drink when Jennifer finally emerged from the bathroom with a towel around her wet hair.

"Hey, where did you get that?" she asked, pointing at the drink.

"I ordered room service. The guy was so cute I almost asked him to stay, but we haven't got time for that," she said with a laugh. "I already picked out your dress, it's on the bed. Now hurry up, I don't want to be late."

"You picked out my dress?"

"Trust me, you'll look fantastic."

Jennifer took the dress into the bathroom, but came back out a moment later to grab her own drink from the side table. "I'll be ready in ten minutes."

True to her word, ten minutes later she emerged in the dress Tess had chosen. It was tight, white, and backless.

"Don't you think it's a bit too short?" she asked. "It barely covers my ass, and where are the panties?"

"You look perfect," Tess assured her. "But that dress is too tight to wear anything under it. And when have you worn panties to one of these parties?" She flipped up the front of her skirt, "I'm not."

Jennifer laughed. "Okay, let's go," she said as she slipped on her heels.

16.

The party was in full swing by the time the girls arrived, just as the sun was beginning to set. Tiny white lights were strung between the trees, and tiki torches lined the pathways, lighting them with a warm glow.

Taking a drink for the nearest server, the pair strolled amongst the other guests. There were quite a number of people, and Jennifer had some concerns about someone recognizing her. She expressed these concerns to her companion.

Tess stopped her and said, "Jenn, we're on an island in the middle of nowhere, and you have never met anyone you know at these parties before. Come on, relax. Let's get another drink and see if we can't find someone you don't know to fuck. That's why we came here."

"You're right, let's go."

A few minutes later, Tess spotted a cute Asian couple she had seen earlier on the beach, and steered Jennifer toward them.

They quickly struck up a conversation after the introductions were made. As it turned out, the couple were married and heading up the newly opened South Korean branch. Jennifer gave them the once over and liked what she saw.

The man's name was Jin-sun and his wife was Min-Ji. Jin had an average build, and was muscular, but not bulky. His partner was petit, with long straight black hair that shimmered in the torchlight.

Min pointed toward Tess saying, "That is a beautiful necklace, it suits you perfectly."

"Thank you very much," said Tess. "This is actually the first opportunity I've had to wear it."

"May I?" the woman asked, motioning toward the chain.

"Oh, yes of course."

Before Tess knew what happened, Min slipped both hands through the opening in Tess' top, and opened it wide, exposing her bare breasts.

Tess wasn't upset, just startled slightly.

"Isn't it beautiful Jin?" she said to her husband.

"Very beautiful indeed." Whether he meant the necklace or not, only he knew.

"Where did you get such a lovely thing, if you do not mind me asking?" Min still hadn't moved, her hands resting lightly on Tess' sides.

"It was a gift from a dear friend. It came from a tattoo and piercing shop near where we live."

"Tattoo?" Min asked. "Like this?"

She slipped her hands from Tess' top and turned around, flipping her hair forward to reveal the most amazing artwork down one side of her back. The tattoo went from Min's shoulder to nearly her waist. It was of a cherry blossom tree, full of delicate pink flowers. There were also some Korean letters down the centre. The skill level of the artist made the flowers look almost real.

While Tess and Min were talking, Jennifer noticed the man from earlier that day. She thought she remembered his name being Roger or something like that. Whatever it was, she didn't want to have anything to do with him.

Leaning closer to Jin, Jennifer said to him, "I know we've just met, but could you put your arm around me?"

Jin turned, giving her a strange look.

"I'm sorry, but I'm trying to avoid a strange man I met earlier. He gives me the creeps, and I thought that if he thinks we're together, he won't bother me," Jennifer explained.

"Of course, anything I can do to help," he said.

His hand slid across the bare skin of her lower back, and then over the smooth fabric that covered her ass. His touch gave Jennifer goose bumps and her nipples grew hard, clearly visible through the thin fabric. When he squeezed her, Jin's grip was like iron, his fingers digging into Jennifer's flesh at the hemline of her short dress. Holding her tight, Jin pulled Jennifer closer, and without warning, kissed her on the mouth.

Without thinking, Jennifer leaned into his hard body, returning the kiss. She felt a bulge in his pants press against her, and she wrapped her arms around his strong back.

My God this feels fantastic! She thought, completely forgetting about the man she was trying to avoid.

Jin's sudden affection for this total stranger didn't seem to bother his wife in the least, as she continued her conversation with Tess.

Jennifer eventually loosened her hold on Jin, and their lips parted.

"Thank you for that," she said, "though it was a little more than I expected."

Jennifer turned to Jin's wife, attempting to apologize and explain the situation, but the woman would have none of it.

"It is fine, do not worry yourself. My husband wanted to kiss you, so he did. If I wanted to kiss you, I would kiss you, and he would say nothing about it," Min said, stepping closer to Jennifer. "Isn't that why we are all here, to enjoy ourselves?"

Jennifer said nothing, but nodded slightly.

"Obviously, I would respect your wishes, but I would not ask my husband for his approval," Min continued.

"Well, it wasn't supposed to go that far, he was just helping me out of an awkward situation, I'm sorry."

"I told you my dear, it is alright." Min took another step closer to Jennifer, mere inches away now. "In fact," she continued, "I think I would like to kiss you now."

If Jennifer thought Jin was a good kisser, she was wrong because his wife was infinity better. Min's lips were soft, and sweet like honey. The two women kissed deep and passionately, tongues intertwined. Jennifer pulled Min to her, trapping one of the woman's legs between her own.

As they kissed, Min caressed Jennifer's firm round ass, pushing her thigh into Jennifer's crotch.

"Mmmm...," Jennifer moaned, grinding her pussy on Min, humping the woman's leg. When Min stepped back a minute later, there was a visible shine to her thigh.

"Oh my God!" said Jennifer, "I'm so sorry."

"I certainly am not," Min told her with a warm smile. She said goodbye to Tess with a kiss on the cheek, and the couple walked off down the path.

"I hope we see you again, very soon," Min said over her shoulder.

17.

Tess and Jennifer strolled around the party speaking with people here and there, but none compared to their new Korean friends.

Making their way to the pool, the girls found it was nearly vacant, the action having moved on, with only a few people swimming naked in the warm water. With nothing too interesting to keep them there, they decided to look elsewhere for some excitement. As they turned, Jennifer spotted Will on the far side of the pool and waved to him.

"Who is that he's with?" she asked Tess. "He's cute."

"I completely forgot to tell you. That's Marcus, the man I was searching for from the last party!" Tess replied excitedly. "Come on, I'll introduce you."

After meeting Marcus, Jennifer understood why Tess had been so eager to track this man down. Quite simply, he was hot, and she instantly knew he was going to be the one. Jennifer hoped this wouldn't hurt her relationship with Tess, but she decided Marcus would be the one to bend her over and take her ass.

After some small talk, Tess said, "Could you two excuse us for a minute? I have to speak with Will about something."

"Uh, yeah," said Jennifer.

"Sure," said Marcus.

Tess and Will moved off a ways, near one of the canopied day beds that littered the pool deck.

Jennifer and Marcus stood in silence for a moment, waiting for their friends to return. It was slightly awkward as neither of them knew the other, and didn't have anything in particular to talk about, until Jennifer glanced over at Tess and Will.

Tapping Marcus on the shoulder, she pointed behind him.

"I'm sorry, but that doesn't look like talking," she said.

Marcus turned to find Will sitting on the edge of the bed with Tess on her knees in front of him. His pants were pulled down and she was slowly stroking his swelling cock.

Marcus turned back to Jennifer.

"Humph," he snorted. "I know they have some history, but I was led to believe that I was the one she wanted to be with," Marcus said, sounding a bit hurt.

"I don't understand either."

"It was nice meeting you, but I don't think there is much sense in me hanging around any longer," he said.

"Listen, I have no idea what's going on," Jennifer said, "but believe me, she wants you. Tess hasn't stopped talking about discovering your identity since that last party. And after meeting you this afternoon, she couldn't wait to see you again."

"Are you sure?" he asked, "Because it doesn't look like that to me."

"Trust me; I know a bit about obsessive desires. Let's sit over there and see what happens. Okay?"

"Alright," Marcus said.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Will asked as he and Tess walked away from the others.

"You've done a lot for me lately, and haven't asked for anything in return."

"I haven't asked for anything because I don't want anything," he told her.

"People always want something," she said.

In answer to her statement, he just shrugged.

"Well, I'm the type of person that doesn't like to owe people, so you're going to let me repay you for your generosity. It just so happens, that I've thought of the perfect way to do that."

"Oh? And what would that be?" Will asked.

"Take off your pants and I'll show you," Tess said with a mischievous look in her eye.

"I appreciate the offer, but what about Marcus?"

"Marcus is a big boy, and trust me, he'll get his turn soon enough. Now please, sit down right here," she said, indicating the large day bed.

Without further argument, Will undid his belt and dropped his pants to the ground, sitting on the edge of the mattress. He thought back to the last time they were together, and it stirred something within him. But when she pulled his boxers down and grasped his cock, all his thoughts were focused on the present. Like the way Tess slowly stroked his swelling shaft, and the feel of her soft lips, kissing him.

Her tongue darted out like a snake, to lick pre-cum that oozed from the tip. As Will continued to grow in her hands, Tess could have sworn that he was larger than before.

She opened her mouth as wide as it would go, taking him in, but try as she might, Tess couldn't get much more than the purple head and a few inches of the thick shaft past her lips.

Will was watching intently as she worked his cock, and in no time at all she had a steady rhythm going. Slick with her saliva, Tess used both her hands and mouth together in perfect synchronization.

Sitting on a bench not far away, Jennifer and Marcus were getting quite a show, but he was still undecided whether or not to stay.

Watching Tess suck Will's enormous cock was making Jennifer eager for some herself, and she glanced sideways at Marcus. She felt tingly between her legs and desperately wanted to scratch that itch, but she restrained her urges.

Jennifer had done a lot of freaky things, but masturbating while sitting next to Marcus, shortly after meeting him, was pushing it.

Outwardly, Marcus still seemed upset, but the bulge Jennifer was staring at told a whole different story.

When Tess stood up, her pale white ass was clearly visible under her short skirt.

Jennifer nudged Marcus. "There you go, now is your chance."

"What do you mean?"

"Wow, men can be so stupid sometimes!" Jennifer said. "Can't you see she stood up to show you her amazing ass, practically begging you to go over there?"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Just trust me on this will you?"

"Okay, if you say so," Marcus said.

Tess sensed his presence even before Marcus touched her, and when he did, she felt that spark again. Marcus ran his fingertips up the back of Tess' legs and squeezed her round ass, spreading her cheeks. There would be no foreplay here, just his hard black cock in her wet hole.

Tess hardly missed a beat as she guided Marcus into her drenched pussy, her mouth still wrapped around Will's flesh. Pushing forward in one motion, Marcus sank the entire length of his cock into Tess.

1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers