All Comments on 'The Island'

by Jtb_

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful! Well paced and held my interest throughout. Delightfully erotic and well written. As near perfect as it possible to get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just great. Good ending.

LapinatorLapinatorabout 1 year ago

I liked the story, you are a good writer. But I have to admit that 6 or 7 pages of uncomfortable awkwardness and self-loathing out of 9 total pages is a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

9 Literotica pages (86-90 in Word) and an overly cliched title. Very easy rating of 1.

Les_Grossman24Les_Grossman24about 1 year ago

I always hate whenever one party starts sleeping with the whole town as a way to cope with their incestuous feelings toward their sibling. It somehow feels like cheating to me. However, I gotta say I liked the way you handled it here.

I understood both characters and the choices they made. Words can’t express how much of a masterpiece this was. You should definitely be proud :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I second that !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful! 5 stars

EnochlesisEnochlesisabout 1 year ago

I like slow burns in general, and I liked this one, though I agree that perhaps the awkwardness was dwelt on a bit much. It didn't quite tip over into melodrama, but it's worth keeping in mind for future efforts.

Overall, though, the story was well-written and the characters reasonably fleshed out, the paternal deus ex machina notwithstanding.

HtslHtslabout 1 year ago

How many films would not have been made if people had learned to talk to each other? Why do you have to hide your feelings when you trust each other, like these two protagonists? Yes, it may be that the other says NO, but even then life can go on as normal.

Well, the story would have been much shorter, but there would have been much more room for getting to know the father and building their life together, wherever. And we would have been spared the rushed and too cheesy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ignore that htsl dude. Bro doesn’t know what a slow burn is. Or understand how two siblings would be reluctant to say they want to bang each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very cute. I found it a bit hard to believe in them rejecting (for no very clear reason) any help from their billionaire father and instead working double jobs and going to community college in hope of a State University scholarship, respectively, but the story is clearly going for romantic fantasy rather than realism, so I guess we can let the contrivance pass.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written

Frankie1952Frankie195227 days ago

I really do love this style of story and this one was fantastic. I hope you can write more like this please and get them to make a baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJtb_@Jtb_
Hey there! Thanks for reading. August 3, 2023 It's been a few months since I posted a story, thanks to a very hectic period at work following by a very long vacation. I've submitted a new Part of Apocalypse Wow today. As I mentioned at the end of Part 13, there are a range of...