The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After quite some time, she came happily trotting back around the hill, clean and dry, and somewhere she'd found a bright red ribbon to tie her hair back, and another for her tail, and both were tied in big pretty bows. The trot seemed intentional: As she approached, her hair and tail and breasts were all bouncing in sync. As she arrived, she trotted in place for a moment, apparently to keep up the bouncing.

"Hi," she said.

"Damn," he said, staring up at her.

"You like?" she said, finally stopping, running a hand through her ponytail. "You always liked my ponytail on camera."

"You look great," he said, his jaw a little slack.

"I almost came back with that black bra you like, but I thought you'd enjoy the bounce more," she said, cupping her breasts.

Henry swallowed hard, and slowly rolled himself upright, and then stood up. "Uh huh," he said stupidly.

She played with her breasts, jiggling them up and down with her hands. "Bouncy bouncy bouncy. I hope you got your energy back."

He coughed, trying not to stare, feeling the strange sensation of his dick sliding out from his sheath again. "Some of it."

"I -- went home to clean up," she said, lowering her hands.

He nodded. "I guessed that by the ribbons."

"I -- I hope you don't mind that I got myself off while I was there. I was just so horny thinking about you and me and everything and all of this that I couldn't hold back."

He blanched a little. "No, it's okay. I mean -- we -- we jerked together over the Internet. It's not like we haven't done things together."

"I know, but -- I was trying to wait until I got back here, but I just couldn't. That just took the edge off. I swear I still have plenty to give you."

"You don't need to feel forced into it. What you did earlier -- I'm fine, believe me."

"Oh, we're not done, not by a long shot," she insisted, coming closer. "I need to get mounted so badly. I want it too, so much, so so much. I've been dreaming for months about you having a giant hot horse dick, about it being crammed all the way up inside me, of you mounted on me and wrapped around me and smashing me over and over. I imagined for so long what you might look like as a centaur, wondered if you'd be dark, or roan, or bay, or paint. I dreamed about you being big and strong and tall, all hard lines and muscles, and the real you is infinitely better than anything I dreamed of. I could spend the rest of my life licking lines between the spots on your dick with my tongue."

He bit his lip, not really knowing what to say to that.

Then she turned around. "Walk with me," she said, looking back at him.

He nodded and started to pull up beside her.

"Walk behind me this time," she insisted, pointing.

"Uh -- sure."

They started forward along the path, Henry following a few yards behind Melissa, at a slow, steady walking pace. She occasionally would check on him, glancing back with a flickering smile, and then continue.

Henry wasn't sure when he first noticed it, but her pace was a slower than he expected, and he realized that she was swaying as she walked, carefully placing each hoof and swinging her front end and back end each from side-to-side, alternating. Her hair and tail formed pendulums as she swayed, each swinging back and forth to her rhythm. She'd glance back with a smile, but kept walking, hands on her hips, and he wasn't sure if she was showing off or if it was simply comfortable to walk like that.

Her movement was hypnotic. Side-to-side, back and forth, and his eyes darted between the sway of her hips and her hindquarters, where her swinging tail kept offering hidden glimpses of what lay underneath. In spite of himself he couldn't stop watching her butt: big, round, rich reddish chestnut cheeks that swished from side to side, while the tresses of her tail swung in counterpoint to her dance like a skirt.

He wasn't sure when her tail started to rise, but he realized that the glimpses between her cheeks were growing longer and longer, and he couldn't stop staring at the dark, glistening slit revealed between them. Leathery black lips, strange but feminine, moving up and down with her pace, with a long, darker line down the middle, damp, just enough to sparkle in the sunlight.

"Pussy," she said sweetly.

He glanced up, turning bright red. "I wasn't -- "

"Yes you were, and I'm glad," she said. "I so want you to stare, to look long and hard at my body and to want -- to need me. You asked once to see my butt on camera and I wouldn't let you -- well, now you can see all of it up close. I love what I am, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little self-conscious about -- my back end. I have a horse for a butt, and -- I'm really hoping you're not turned off by -- centauress -- horse pussy." She bit her lip.

"I -- it's hard not to look," said Henry softly. "It's not human, but -- " He swallowed hard.

"We're not human," she said softly, still pacing slowly ahead of him.

He nodded, swallowing hard. "It's -- really hot. Amazing. You're -- I don't even have words."

She smiled. "Hyla gave us the minds of centaurs. I think so much like a horse now, and there's so much more of it than there is of the human girl. Your pecs are hot, but I want to worship your ass like a religion." She waggled her rear back and forth. "I want you to be my stallion so much, to mount me and cover me and mate me like a beast. I want to be your mare, the horsegirl who gets to have you rail her cunt every night." She breathed a moment. "Big. Black. Vulva. Vagina. Pussy. Slit. Slammed every damn day by that big sexy centaur shaft until I cum so hard my head pops off. Fuck, I'm horny."

She slowed and stopped at the edge of a small, dense thicket of trees, her tail still raised to the side, occasionally swishing back and forth. Henry stopped behind her, watching as a wet drip fell off the bottom of her teardrop-shaped slit.

Suddenly her nether lips turned inside out, revealing dark pink interiors, hot and wet, and then they collapsed in on themselves again, the outer black hiding the pink inside, with only a small white drip left on the edge to indicate anything had happened. "Vagina wink," she said sweetly.

Henry gasped. "What -- just -- "

"It's a wink," she said softly, and did it again. "A mare -- a horse -- does it to show she's ready -- and willing. It's unambiguous, a lot clearer than words. No room for misunderstanding. Supposed to release pheromones, too. Can you smell them?"

There was a musky odor in the air around him. Henry sniffed and snorted at it, trying to catch more of it.

He stared at her dark lips hungrily. His mind seemed far away. Here was only sight and smell, feminine need, and masculine desire.

"Do it," she said huskily, and braced her hands on her hips.

He stepped toward her, and rested his hands on the big round rear he'd been staring at for so long, one hand on each side. Her body was soft and hot under his hands, a raging inferno of soft brown fur, and he almost recoiled at the strangeness, but his instincts demanded that he keep going.

"Mount me," she murmured.

The centaur reared up and landed on the centauress's back. His female needed to be claimed. He wrapped his forelegs tightly around her rear. If his mate hadn't kicked at him by now, she'd lost her chance to deny him. That was how it worked; instinct said so. He held her tightly with his hooves now as he pushed himself onto her with his strong hind legs. He leaned forward, grabbing her shoulders, and she leaned back into him, waiting for what she'd so long desired. He pushed forward, his shaft hard and erect, and felt it bump into her hot dark lips.

"I want you," he said, his voice a growl.

"Then take me," she replied, her voice ragged and raspy.

He drove into her, the civilized sensibilities of the masculine monster now gone, vanished, boiled away from the heat of a centaur's lust. His shaft split her lips, driving into her hot, wet tunnel, all the way in, until he bumped into something unyielding deep inside.

She squeaked. "Oh -- " she whimpered, her sounds more a moan than words.

He grunted, adjusting his position for better leverage, his hands now wrapping around her torso, one roughly claiming her breast while the other held her still as he kissed at her neck. She was his, and even had she wanted to, now she would not escape. His legs pivoted, and he pulled almost fully out of her before thrusting in again harder.

The centauress choked in reply, and for a fleeting moment almost wondered what she'd gotten herself into before her own instincts took her mind and she placed her hand on his foreleg, gently squeezing it to hint that she was fine, that this was right, that what he was doing was what she wanted too. She tightened her tunnel around his shaft. No words were needed for her to tell him what she wanted: More.

He pulled out, and thrust back into her. A tiny part of him wanted to do it slowly, to make sure that she would enjoy what he was doing -- but the rest insisted that the only thing that mattered now was his need, and satisfying that need with her body. She'd given herself to him, she was his to meet his desires, and now she would take whatever he gave her. He thrust into her harder again, and she groaned, almost in discomfort. A man might have slowed in response, but a centaur? A thousand pounds of equine muscle forced into her again, and her hooves skittered in the dirt. Harder! He needed release in a way he'd never known before, and he thrust again and again, building toward it.

Her lips opened, and she started to gasp in time to his motions. "Oh! Mmf! Nngh!" She was being ridden by a monster, a beast, being split down the middle by a tree, and every time his shaft slammed into her, her eyes lit up, half with pleasure, half with pain. It was almost too much, almost too much, but her mind was reeling with electric sparks, and she didn't dare stop. Whatever she had once done with other men, or with sex toys, none of them were like this. He was pounding her in an inhuman way, her inhuman creation, a monster made of pure lust. She'd wanted this, and dreamed of it, and made it happen, and it was all she could do to simply savor him and hold on -- hold on --

Just when she thought she couldn't handle more, he suddenly redoubled his efforts, moving even faster now, his shaft slamming into her with force she'd never imagined, and his furred testicles slapped against her engorged clitoris. Her clitoris! She'd nearly forgotten about it until now, but her eyes started to glaze over as an incredible orgasm built in her brain. Every strike to her clitoris shoved her closer to the edge, closer to what she'd wanted since -- ever since -- ever since she'd --

She burst, the orgasm rushing outward from her clit and through her body to her hooves and her fingers and her mind, as lightning poured out of her ears and nose and eyes. She slammed them shut, bracing while the man-horse continued to nail her, the orgasm wracking her body again and again; and at the uncontrollable force of it all she at last cried out -- if only to stave off any pain and hold onto the pleasure. "Aaaaaahhhn!"

The beast on her back heard this and thrust even harder, and suddenly he stiffened and grunted, grabbing her body so tightly with his hands and forelegs that she thought he'd draw blood. He spasmed and seized against her, pouring volley after volley of boiling hot ocean into her, filling up her insides until she thought she'd burst like a balloon, and then she felt it pour out of her, sullying her legs as he emptied himself into her while her body rocked to the orgasm still swirling from her head to her tail.

He thrust and thrust again, releasing every last drop of himself into his mare's womb, biting gently at her shoulder as he came, and then he collapsed onto her back, gasping for air, his lungs drawing breath after breath of her scent and his, mixed and laying heavy in the air. He shuddered a few more times as the last of him entered her, and then he finally lay still.

Slowly, Melissa's eyes opened. She adjusted her hooves, trying to regain her balance. She was Melissa, wasn't she? She'd been nothing but instinct for a while. What were names? He was still up there, collapsed and heavy on her back, and she could still feel his slosh gently leaking into her and out of her. She put a hand on his, waiting for him to finish, the entire world warm and calm around her. The tiny hairs on the back of her arm were standing up. She'd never felt anything like it, the warmth still coursing through her body. She lifted her head up, not even realizing how far forward she'd been leaning.

She gave her tunnel a gentle squeeze, and the beast on her back perked up. "Ungh," he mumbled.

"So good," she said softly. She gently squeezed his shaft again.

"Uh huh," he said, his face buried on her shoulder.

"I had no idea," she said. "You were an animal."

"Ummm -- " He trailed off.

"Not in a bad way," she said, clasping his hand. "I loved it."

"Mm."

She turned her head and kissed the side of his face. "I feel like I'm a melted ice cream cobe right now. Cone." She giggled.

He mumbled something incoherent -- then started to gently snore.

She chuckled, and took his hand in hers. "We'll work on that -- but after all this time waiting -- you were worth it."

* * *

The stones begin to whirl around them in the ruins of the temple. The two centaurs stood still, nervously avoiding getting hit. Columns formed, and a roof, and decorative friezes, and at last the temple was formed, blotting out the pleasant day overhead. A figure slowly faded in, sitting on the altar with a file, gently trimming her nails.

"Well," she said. "What brings you two here?"

Melissa took a step forward. "First our thanks," she said. "I did not respect you as I should have before, and for that, I am sorry. Really really really sorry." She bowed deeply.

The goddess glanced up. "Well, that's better. Maybe I won't have to turn you the rest of the way into a horse after all."

Melissa stood back upright. "I love me exactly the way I am," she said. "And he's the best thing you've ever created."

"Well, I suppose it's good that you finally see things my way," said Hyla.

Henry took another step forward. "There's -- another part of why we're here," he said.

"Oh?"

"We, uh -- he's been, uh -- "

"You've been doing nothing but having sex for the last two months," said the goddess dryly.

"Right, yes," said Melissa awkwardly, turning pink. "And I swear this is everything I ever could have wanted. He's so perfect I lose my mind just looking at him. No complaints, never a complaint again. I love the new life you gave me and I want to keep it forever. And -- I was wondering if -- if you would grant me one small boon. A small thing, to show you how much I want to keep this life you gave me."

The goddess raised an eyebrow, looking up from her nails.

"We -- I -- was hoping -- maybe -- with your blessing -- " she began, "we came to your island to find -- purpose. There are so few centaurs, and you created all of us, and -- we were thinking -- I was thinking -- I mean, I adore him -- and I was thinking maybe --. Maybe you could -- lift a small restraint. We could help with how few centaurs there are, and in the spring, I could maybe not just go into heat, but maybe use that to -- make a -- centaur baby -- or two." She swallowed hard, biting her lip. "Or ten."

The goddess paused, blinking, and then burst into laughter. She sat back upright and wiped the tears from her eyes and straightened her hair. She pointed darkly at Melissa, who worried for a moment, and then the goddess grinned and snapped her fingers.

A blue bolt of electricity burst from her hand and struck the center of Melissa's forehead.

"Granted!"