The Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but caused by family members?"

Susan laughed, released my hand and gently flicked my half-hard cock, "All he knows is there's hot naked women around. Look at my, and Laura's and Molly's breasts. You could cut glass with those nips. I've been walking with them. I'm soaking wet and I can smell their heat. I don't know why but I love walking naked like this. Just relax and take it easy. We're safe, that's all that matters."

I noticed, off to one side, about fifty yards way, a woman, forty-ish. She was on her knees in front of a man, maybe my age. She was sucking his cock. His hands gently held her head as he pushed his hips back and forth, filling her mouth. I had never seen public sex. They both were fairly attractive. She had average sized breasts that he would occasionally reach down and fondle. I wanted to stop and watch. Grace had told us it was very acceptable behavior, another attack on my well-set conventions. Laura's voice brought me back, "Eyes front, you two." Molly and Mike were staring and giggling while holding hands. Grace said nothing and kept walking.

We encountered an interesting structure along the way, a gazebo sort of thing, a roof on columns. Under it some kind of picnic table, but unlike any, I'd ever seen. The table was rectangular and a bit higher than usual--tropical wood, varnished and polished. On one side, two stools, polished hardwood, on posts, a little lower than average. On the other side, opposite each stool, a thin board hinged out from the table, a narrow wood finger. On that far side, a wooden step could be folded down on the ground. Over the table a frame of pipes with loops of nylon straps of various lengths. I knew it was for sex, but there were at least three pavilions visible along our route so far, and that seemed bold even based on what Grace had told us.

I could see the group of cabins in the distance. As we approached, the mystery of the 'sex table' was solved. Ahead of us, one of the pavilions was occupied. Three couples. One woman, late-thirties, short brown hair, average build, lay across the table, her feet up in two of the nylon loops overhead. A silver-haired man stood between her legs, his arms clamping them as he plunged a good-sized cock in and out of her shaved pussy. The tropic sun glinted off the fluid coating his cock and the sheen of sweat on her heaving body. On the other side of the table, a woman, about the same age as the man, stood on the wooden step and straddled the younger woman's head as she licked the older woman's pussy, her head supported by the narrow board extending from the tabletop. The slap of skin on skin and the moaning and slurping went right to my cock. I wanted to be that man. Feel my erection enter a new vagina.

I heard the kids gasp. Laura stared. Susan nudged me. My cock grew. This was wild.

Next to them, on the other half of the table, a man, also late-thirties, kind of a dad-bod, lay across it, next to the average woman. Between his legs, a young girl, maybe Molly's age. She had the man's shaved cock in her mouth and was making love to the hard penis. He was not huge, but thick and cut. She held it with one small hand and gagged as she tried to take all of his erection into her mouth. One of the man's hands rested gently on her sun-bleached blond hair. On the other side, the man's head leaned back off the edge of the table, the narrow board not in use. A young blond man, about the girl's age, was standing on the step, holding onto the pipe frame overhead as he was feeding his shaved cock into the older man's mouth. The man's other hand held the young man's ass in a firm grip. That stirred memories of my past. Well, at least we knew what all the equipment was for. We had been told what to expect but, even so, it was shocking. Grace strolled on. We followed. Susan whispered in my ear, "this is going to be an interesting place."

I laughed at her understatement. She gently smacked my naked ass. The twins giggled. Laura looked stunned.

Any questions about what we'd seen so far were forgotten when we got to the cabin. Made of unfinished tropical hardwood, it was about twelve by fourteen feet, a sort of pyramid roof on top with a generous overhang, probably for the heavy rain. The walls had large window openings, but no window, screen or shutter. No door. We stepped in.

One room. Off to one side, a sink, a toilet, and a shower head protruding from the wall over a floor drain. A towel rack with a neatly folded stack of thick white towels. Against the other wall, two king-sized platform beds with a mosquito net on a frame over each and above that a large fan, turning slowly, augmenting the constant light breeze. A few comfy chairs and small tables filled out the contents--no walls, not even around the bathroom. No shades, no doors. I was shocked, but as I thought about the philosophy of the place, it made sense. But living here with my family, it was nothing but problems.

Susan pre-empted my complaints, "Grace, this is wonderful. I love the cabin, so airy and natural."

Grace seemed relieved at the compliment and smiled, "Glad you like it. I know these are difficult times for you, Sam has told me a little and I don't need to know more. There's a daily schedule on the signboards around the camp and a brief set of rules." She paused. "This is a very unique place. A joyful and fun place. If you allow yourself to adjust, you will enjoy your time here. I'm in the office during normal hours if you need anything. Welcome and good luck."

With that Grace walked off. I watched her firm ass flex as she walked away. Gonna be interesting. Turning back to the family, Laura was not happy, "Dad, this is awful. Only two beds, no walls, at all, anywhere. I mean what bout when we have to, you know, go?"

This made me self-conscious about my nudity, standing in front of a thirty-six year old woman and two eighteen-year olds. But then, they are naked too, and cute. Stop that. My cock twitched.

Susan was suppressing a smirk, not helpful. The twins just stared, holding hands. I was surprised that a eighteen-year-old-man would have such a nice cock.

I answered my daughter, "Laura, we are all adults. We will adapt and figure out how to deal with bathroom stuff. This is all shocking to me too, but I know we are a strong loving family, open minded and mature and we will adapt. Now, beds. Susan and I will have one. Laura, I need you and the twins to figure out what you're doing. You can sleep next to Susan or you can share with the twins."

Laura looked like she was undergoing electric shock therapy, "Dad, really? This is unacceptable. Can you ask Grace if we can get another bed? We're all naked."

"No. I've asked enough favors. If you're bothered, then to start we can have a girls bed and a guys bed. I don't mind sharing with Mike if he doesn't mind. They are very big beds."

Mike shrugged assent. Kids are so flexible. Molly proved to be a cheerleader. She had a devilish smile.

"I dunno granpop, I mean Jim," Grace had told us that it was first names only in the resort for reasons she did not explain. Molly continued, "You get to share a bed with my skinny brother but I'm stuck with two adults. They're gonna shove me on the floor."

We all had a well-needed laugh. I put my hand on her shoulder, "Not if you are in the middle, kiddo. Gotta stake your claim."

Molly put her hand on my hip, low, "Stake your claim. I like that-- Jim."

I liked having her touch me and I liked touching her. Here, in this place, it was different. Everything seems to involve or evoke sex.

The name thing was weird, but like everything else, we'd get used to it.

Since there was nothing to unpack we decided to tour the place. Having been together so long we fell into three groups. Laura took off on her own, Molly and Mike went in another direction and Susan and I walked back the way we came.

It was late afternoon. The sun was past, heading towards sunset. There was a constant breeze. I held my wife's hand.

"You did good, Jim. We're safe here. We'll stay in touch with the Federal Marshals and we can run any of our business affairs by computer. Thank you."

I hugged her, feeling strange hugging my naked wife as couples and groups walked by, "Thanks, babe. But, I think I've gotten us into something a little over our heads here."

Susan ran her hand over my ass, "Nothing we all can't handle."

"It just feels so very strange to be naked in front of anybody and particularly in front of the rest of the family."

Susan ran her hand over my ass, " Well, you need to think it out and figure out why. You may surprise yourself, I know I did and, as such, I'm ready for anything that might happen. Aren't you glad you're a runner and do the gym four days a week?"

"Yeah, really. Thank you for being supportive and more open minded than me. I'll self-analyze. A lot can happen here."

Susan stopped and hugged me, her lips engaging with mine. My cock grew, nestled in her smooth, sweaty cleft. She moved her mouth back until her lips brushed mine as she spoke, "And you have my permission to do anything you want. I know I'm yours forever and I know you feel the same way. Let go, Jim. It's okay."

Susan took my hand and started walking. Her statement required no reply but made my mind ramble. Interesting place.

We came upon an occupied pavilion. A woman, big, but not fat, lay on the table, her legs all up in the straps. She had short black hair, large breasts that flopped off to the side. She was somewhere in her forties. Between her wide-open legs, a stocky young man, with a thick shock of black hair, no more than twenty had his face up against her apex and was enthusiastically licking her pussy. With her thick pubic bush, he looked like he had a beard. I smiled, it was kinda funny, but so very exciting. This was nothing like seeing it on the computer screen. We stopped to watch. She saw us and waved us closer. Susan pulled me and I followed. It was then I recognized her. I was sure she was the wife of a prominent Congressman. A guy that was in the news all the time. Wow, now I knew what Grace was talking about. A congressman's wife with a teenage lover would not be good for his career. As we stood next to her, I could smell her excitement and hear the liquid sound of her lover.

"Hey, I'm Becky. You're new here. Saw you walk in with Grace. You'll love this place. Carl and I sneak out of DC as often as we can. Jack is doing congress shit and I get bored. Ohhhh Carl baby, make mo....Becky cum."

As we stood there, Becky orgasmed on the young man's face. Susan held my rigid cock and I put my hand on her ass, slipping it between her open legs. My fingers slipped easily between her lips, her essence covering my fingers. She was drenched. I extended a finger to press on her clit. Susan spread her legs and sighed, putting a hand on my shoulder to steady herself. The young man looked up from between her legs smiling, his face covered in her cum. I took the opportunity for introductions, remembering the rules.

"I'm Jim, this is Susan."

Becky gave each of us a close look, questioning, but recovered and brushed the young man's hair as he stood, revealing a very impressive erection, "This is Carl. He's going to stick that lovely cock in my pussy now. I'd love for you two to watch but I'd love it better if you jumped up next to us and fucked while we do. I love to watch people have sex."

Okay, we've swapped with one couple. That's nothing like this. Fortunately my wife was getting into this place faster. She brushed Becky's sweaty shoulder, "What a great idea. Jim hasn't fucked me in days. Let's go."

Susan got on the table and with little effort had her legs comfortably spread and elevated, leaving her smooth and very wet pussy on full display. Her lips were gaping and a drizzle of white fluid ran out and down to her puckered ass. My cock throbbed with anticipation. Becky whistled as her young consort pressed his erection into her pussy, "Mmmm, nice pussy. I'd love to lick that."

"Maybe later, Becky. Right now I need to be filled."

"Ohhhh yeeeesssss," Becky moaned. I looked over and watched as the Carl's penis spread her fat thick lips and slowly moved in. His strong hands holding her legs as he slid in, his eyes locked with hers.

"I never knew I would find this so exciting." I told Susan. I was centered on the feeling as I pressed my erection against her pink, shiny lips. Susan's pussy enveloped the head of my penis as I pushed in. Becky and Carl watched as I slid in, focused on loving the feel of Susan's pussy gripping me, her moan of joy. The warmth, the wetness, the spectators.

Susan panted, "Me either, baby. Fuck me hard. Show the boy how it's done."

Carl was giving his date a good ramming and enjoying every second of it.

"Oh, fuck....Becky. You're so fuckin wet."

"I love your cock, Carl."

I buried myself in Susan and started to fuck her hard. Susan and I were both sweating heavily. She locked eyes with me. I moved my hand and fingered her clit. Then we both looked next to us. Watching the other two was a charge like none I'd ever had. Sharing the most intimate act with a kindred spirit.

We both stood between our lover's legs, fucking them as hard as we could. The breeze on my sweaty back felt nice. The minutes ticked away as we watched each other. It was exciting. It was getting to be too much lust input. I wasn't going to last. Carl beat me.

"Oh fuck mo....Becky, I'm cumming!"

"On me, baby, on me!"

Carl pulled out as his cock spurted and long thick bolts of semen jetted out, bathing Becky's body. Her eyes rolled back and I watched a flood flow out of her as she orgasmed.

"Jim, look at them. I'm cumming baby, fill me."

I was there too. I rammed deep into my wife and stayed, letting my cock shoot hard and deep. I gripped her legs to keep from falling out. It was good. At the edge of my peripheral vision in the distance, I saw a woman watching us, leaning against a tree, touching herself. Interesting.

Becky lay like a sack in her sling. Susan wasn't much better. Just for a gag I held up my palm and Carl and I high-fived, laughing. Horribly misogynistic, but who cares.

I helped Susan out of her contraption as Carl did the same for his partner. She smiled, "Thanks for sharing. Join us any time, or swap if you want."

Susan hugged her. Which made my cock stir, seeing two sweaty, sexy women hug. Carl leered with me. Ah, the possibilities.

"Well, I won't say no, just, maybe. Thanks Becky. See ya around the playground."

She and Carl both laughed. We walked away. Susan took my hand, "That was amazing. I hoped you liked it."

I stopped and hugged her, "Every time with you is amazing. Being watched made it even better."

I didn't mention about our masturbating observer.

We spotted one of the communal showers. A seven foot tall wood frame with six shower heads, all flowing. A group of four people were under it, laughing and batting at each other's bodies. Two younger, in their twenties, a man and a woman and two older, fifties, maybe? They all knew each other quite well.

"Aren't they a fun group. Let's join them." Susan said.

"Great idea." I answered, keeping my other thoughts to myself.

We ducked under the last two shower heads. Nice thing about the tropics, the water is always warm. The older man made the introductions, "Hey, welcome. I'm Frank, this is Doris and the two young folks are Darren and Darla. Don't mind us."

I sure didn't. Frank looked like a runner, long and lean and sporting a half-hard and very large cut cock. Doris was a runner too. Tall and lean with tiny little buds for breasts and a smooth pussy.

Darren and Darla were both thin and lean, Darren, well hung and Darla with larger breasts than Doris, but a full pubic bush. They were all very comfortable with each other. A lot of hands touching cocks, pussies, and asses and breasts. Looking past them I noticed our voyeur again.

After our fun shower, it was dinnertime. We made our way to the dining area, a large roof with picnic tables and a cafeteria-type food line. Standing in line, the couple in front of us turned. He offered his hand. I shook it, "Hi, I'm Bill and this is Jane. We're in the cabin next to you. You're new here."

He was mid five-foot, kinda average build. Looked like he did the gym some. Brown hair, cut short, brown eyes. I had to look. His cock looked about four-inches, but he was soft. Jane was only about five-feet, curvy, with healthy firm breasts, not small. She was unshaved. They looked thirty-ish. Both had wedding rings.

"Yes, we are, just got in. I'm Jim and this is Susan."

Jane gently gripped Susan's arm, "Don't cha love this place? It's so exciting to be around people that share your interests." Bill glared a little and nudged her. She flinched and recovered, "You're new and I'm sure it's a lot to take in. Well, this is the ultimate no-judgment zone so just toss your inhibitions over the fence and enjoy. Nobody will ever know."

We chatted a bit and I noticed that detailed personal information was not shared, just vague references about where they were from and how complicated it is to get here. They were very nice and I couldn't help wondering what Bill would look like fucking my wife. I'm sliding down the slope of depravity, and enjoying it. No offer was made and as we exited the line I saw our table.

We got food and found Laura, Molly and Mike at a table. Laura looked tense, but Mike and Molly looked very relaxed, almost euphoric. Good, almost everybody is settling in. What made my two grandchildren so comfortable, I didn't need to know, in spite of my curiosity.

"Hey pops, you're all wet."

I sat across from Molly, "we used one of the outdoor showers. They're quite nice."

The child actually winked at me, "I bet. Specially after a work out, huh."

I let that go.

**

It was fun teasing my granddad. Mike and I had an amazing afternoon. Historic, in fact. We left the cabin and stopped at one of the signboards. There was a map of the camp showing the paths and the stuff you could do. They had a gym and a hot tub with a pool. I loved being naked with my brother and now we were in a place where that was okay. I knew I'd be looking for a secluded place. I wanted my brother to fuck me. I didn't care who saw us, just not my family. I think they'd all freak out.

Mike looked past me, up the trail we had just traveled. Then he moved in and we kissed. Every time is like the first. Oh, his body felt so good against mine. I tingled from head to toe. I loved the taste of him as we touched tongues. I felt his dick getting bigger. His hands went around and cupped my ass. I gripped his. We broke.

"Sis, we gotta go find a place. I can't wait."

I held his rigid dick in my hand, "I want this in me, now."

"Here?"

I pinched his dick. Just a little, "No doofus, just soon."

We kept walking, Mike not caring that his dick was hard. We were walking far away from where the rest of the family had gone. I'm not dumb. I'm sure by the time we leave they are going to know Mike and I fuck, but for now I wanted it to be secret, well, from them. Seeing people have sex excited me. I wanted to be watched, and maybe shared.

At the far corner of the resort we found one of those sex benches. Mike and I were both sweaty by then and his boner had left.

"I like this spot, sis. How about you?"

I sat on one of the stools. It put at exactly the right height. I gently gripped my brother's dick and slid my mouth over the end. He groaned.

"Oh, fuck, sis, that is so good."

I felt Mike's dick growing in my mouth. I was hot thinking, I'm doing this. I have a dick in my mouth for the first time. I'm exciting my brother. Mike's hands held my head gently as he thrust, "Sis, you want me to cum in your mouth?"

I let his dick slip from my mouth but licked the head as I answered, "Yes, my brother. I want you to cum in my mouth anytime you want." I went back to sucking him. Learning by listening what made him hot. I heard crunching on the shells but I kept sucking, hoping I was being watched.

123456...9