The Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, if you want to be alone, that's cool. We can leave." A young male voice said from behind me. I looked up at my brother, his dick deep in my mouth, my tongue swirling around the head. I gently moved my head side-to-side. He got it, "No, stay. We're cool."

Curious, I released Mike's cock and stood up. They were college-age, I guess. He was a football player kinda build. Maybe six feet. Brown hair, blue eyes, cute. Big, not fat. Wide shoulders, thick hips, shaved. His cock was bigger than Mike's and hard. She was tall too, also kinda big for a girl. She had swimmers shoulders, a trim waist but wide hips. She had medium-sized breasts with really long hard nipples. She shaved and her pus was shiny, like she'd been playing with it. Then it hit me. They looked very similar. Being a twin you get tuned into seeing other twins. Now I was confused.

"I'm Bob and this is Brenda." The guy said, "You're new here. After a while you get to know everybody here by sight at least, so new faces stick out."

"I'm Molly and this is Mike."

The girl gave a soft wave, "Nice to meet you. How old are you? Oh, sorry, that's rude. Nevermind."

Mike laughed, "No it's cool. We're learning about this place so I don't think any question is out of line. We're eighteen."

Bob sat on the table and Brenda took the stool. I'm positive they are twins.

"We're nineteen. Sophmores in college. Twins, like you two."

With that, Brenda turned, put her hand on her brother's hard cock and slid her mouth over it. He groaned, "Oh sis. That's fine."

Bob looked over at us, "We're kinda breaking the rules here. We were told some folks were coming that had to be off the radar for a while. You knew this was a sex resort but that's all. Grace told us to just use first names so you might not figure it out. But when we saw you sucking your brother's cock I figured you'd be cool with the secret."

I may be eighteen, but I'd seen enough to guess, "So, there's incest here."

Mike's eyes went wide, boys are so dumb, "Really?"

Brenda released her brother's dick, "That's what the place is all about. Everybody here, and I guess you two also, are related and having sex. We come down here to be among like-minded people and we all love to watch, be watched and swap. Sick, huh?"

I put Mike's hard cock up to my lips, "No, Brenda, not at all. Mike and I have been fooling around for a few months."

"Have you fucked yet?" Bob asked. His hands in his sister's hair as she sucked him. He was bigger than Mike and shaved too. I was curious.

"No, that's what we came out here for. Our first time."

Brenda released Bob's dick and stood up, "Oh wow. I remember our first time. It was in our house. We can take off if you want to be alone. I know what it's going to be like."

Brenda reached out and gently gripped my sweaty shoulder, "You're going to love it. Brother's make the best lovers."

Like twins, Mike was in my head when he answered, "No, stay. We'd like to share the moment."

Then Mike looked at me, like he'd screwed up. I smiled and stroked his hard dick, "Yes, please stay."

As I got up and climbed on the bench, Bob told their story, "Brenda and I were your age when we started fooling around. We'd peeked at each other for a long time, and we started making it easier for each other to look, not really knowing why.

"One summer day we were wrestling in the yard, fake fighting over something. We know now that what we were really doing was trying to see if the other wanted to do sex stuff. Our folks weren't home. Of course my cock got hard and I was on top of Brenda. We paused and she just whispered, 'show me yours and I'll show you mine.'

"We went up to her room and it was so natural. We stripped like we'd done it all our life. We touched each other, that went to kissing. Then Brenda put my cock in her mouth and I took a turn licking her pussy. We both came. We felt guilty for a few days but then Brenda snuck into my room one night and we both admitted we loved it. By the next week we had fucked away our collective virginity and here we are."

I was on the table now and Brenda was helping me with the straps. She was smiling and her hands were a lot busier than they needed to be. I felt her fingers run up the inside of my leg, almost to my pussy. She looked at me,"This okay? You ever been touched by a girl?"

I giggled, "Until Mike, nobody had ever touched me. I guess it's okay as long as the guys don't mind."

Bob and Mike grinned. "No problem here, right Mike?"

Mike stroked his dick in approval. Bob was hard too. Now I'd seen three hard dicks. I like this place. Wall-to-wall incest, wild.

I looked down into Brenda's amazing blue eyes, "That feels nice."

Her fingers trailed up the inside of one of my thighs, over the top, just brushing my little fur patch and down the other side. Each time she got closer.

"You're so wet, Molly. It's pouring out of you. I love your red pubic hair."

"Sorry, I'm like that. Wait till I cum."

Brenda's fingers ran right up the middle of my pussy, "I'm looking forward to it."

Her small finger found my button and she took her other hand and slipped two long fingers inside me and found a spot even Mike didn't know about.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, that's good!" I cried. I looked at Mike. He had a strange look on his face and then I saw. Bob was stroking Mike's dick. I smiled at my brother. I thought it was hot. Bob spoke to Mike, "Go ahead, touch me. It's okay. Doesn't make you gay. Not that that matters."

Brenda leaned over and kissed me as she brought me to the edge of my climax. Her lips were softer than Mike's. I opened my mouth and our kiss got deeper.

Brenda knew without me saying so. I was going to cum soon. It was like a huge pressure. She stopped kissing me and put her face near my pussy. Her fingers got busy. I was gasping, racing to the edge. I heard a groan and looked up, shocked. Mike stood there with a confused look on his face. He was panting, cumming. Then I saw Bob on his knees, sucking my brother's cock. That did it. Brenda pulled her fingers out of my pussy as I exploded. My cum shot out of my pussy like a fire hose splashing all over Brenda's face and boobs. She pinched my clit and I shot out another load. I was done. Brenda gently released me, smiling, I've never been with a squirter."

I laughed, "You did it. I cum a lot, but not like that."

Bob was standing now. I'd seen him swallow Mike's cum. This was intense, "He'll last longer now." He said, smiling.

Brenda got up and kissed her brother briefly, "Bob didn't even make it into my pussy the first time. He squirted all over me. He was ashamed but I laughed it off. We had to fuck three more times that day to make up for it. You okay with all this Mike? Ever experimented with a guy?"

My brother blushed. Ohhh, somebody has a secret, "yeah, I had a friend at one place we were staying. We fooled around."

I looked at my brother, "Mike, did you suck his dick?"

He nodded, still blushing.

I was having fun, "Did he cum in your mouth?"

He nodded again. Brenda had settled in front of him and had his soft dick in her mouth, "Getting him ready for the big event, you mind?"

Mike looked at me. I smiled, "Not at all, but I think we owe you."

Bob stood, stroking his dick, "Nah, next time. I'd like to see you two again."

Now Mike was hard. I touched my pussy, "Mike, I need that dick, here."

Bob and Brenda stood to one side, just watching. Mike moved between my legs, his hard dick touching my sex as he bent over and kissed me deeply. Pulling back, he whispered, "I love you so fucking much, sis." I cupped his face with my hand, "Not as much as I love you, bro. Now fuck your sister while two perverts watch."

He smiled and straightened up. I felt the tip of his dick running up and down my sex, "You're sooo soaking wet, sis."

"Thank Brenda",I replied.

Then I felt it. Thicker than my hairbrush, warm, soft, yet hard, gently spreading my lips. I gasped, Mike stopped, "You okay sis?" I smiled, "Oh yes, bro, more, give me more."

I felt the head pop past the ring of my pussy. I came. I flooded out past Mike's dick, I quivered. He waited. My breathing got better, and my brother pushed more of his hard dick into me. Inside me. My brother was inside my body. It felt amazing. I heard noise and looked to my side. Brenda was in the sling and her brother was fucking her slowly, they were watching us, "We couldn't resist. If we're a distraction, we can leave."

Mike slid another inch in, "No stay. I love seeing you two fucking." Mike eyes came back to mine as he slid all the way in. I felt the tip of his dick hit something deep inside me, "No more, bro, that's the end, I think."

He pulled back, "Sorry sis. I didn't know."

"S'ok, bro. Now, fuck your sister. I need to cum some more."

Mike upped his pace, being careful to not go deep. I lay back and just enjoyed the feeling of being so connected with my twin. I heard Brenda and turned my head. She was quaking through a big cum while Bob kept ramming that nice fat dick of his in and out of her soaked pussy. The slap on skin and the liquid squish was exciting.

Mike was concentrating, trying to hold back. I felt the wave and threw my head back as I bathed my brother's dick in more juice. Oh fuck it felt so good. I'm gonna want this all the time.

I heard Bob grunt and I knew he was filling his sister with his cum. I looked at Mike, "Let me have it bro. Give me your cum."

His eyes rolled back and he pumped twice, went deep and grunted. I felt his dick swell and I swear I could feel the cum shooting in my gushing pussy.

The four of us just sat, wiped from the sex. Bob helped Brenda out of the straps. She flexed and stretched, then saw my drooling puss. She asked in a quiet voice, "may I?"

All this was so new to me. A week ago the only other person I'd seen naked was my brother, now I'm up to my ears in nakadidity and sex. Why not?

"Sure. I've never had a girl do that and, I mean Mike, you know..."

Brenda moved between my legs and kissed way up one thigh, "Oh, I do know. That's why. I'm dying to taste both of you."

I lay back. Yeah, I like Sand Haven. Brenda gently licked up my thighs and then put her mouth on my pussy and tongued me out. Mike is good, but he needs lessons from Brenda. I rewarded her with two orgasms, which she drank with joy. Mmmmm, I like girls too. Brenda wiped her face off and stood up. I was blushing, "Thank you. Now we really owe you."

"Only if you want to. We know you're new at this and we're cool with whatever you want to do. It's getting towards dinnertime, let's go."

One of the fun things about being naked all the time is, when you're done sexing you don't have to get dressed. I got off the bench and we walked towards the dinner pavilion, "Brenda, you two are like twenty something. How can you afford the membership?"

Bob answered, "yeah, no way. We're here with our parents."

Mike stopped and I ran right into him, Bob laughed, "Guess we have to tell that story. Your turn, sis."

We started walking as Brenda talked, "we were nineteen or so. We'd been having sex for years. Always when we were alone. If our folks were going out, we'd get naked as soon as they left and stayed that way, having all kinds of sex all over the house. We are a very horny and sexual pair. Looking back, I'm surprised we didn't get caught sooner.

"It was summer. Mom and dad were going golfing. We loved golf. It meant at least four hours of naked joy for us. We were horny. It had been days since we had sex. We never snuck into each other's room, too dangerous, but it made life tense. You'll see. Try being around your sex object and being unable to show how you feel. Anyway. Mom and dad left. We're not stupid, well, mostly," Bob laughed, Becky continued, "we waited about fifteen minutes. Oh, we were naked as the car left the driveway and Bob watched them as I dropped to my knees and took his nice fat cock into my mouth. But he was watching. Bob came in my mouth, which I love, and then I watched while Bob licked my pussy. After I came twice, Bob was hard again, hell he was hard before he put his lips on my pussy, love this man. Normally, we go to one of our rooms, but I was so fucking needy I just bent over the couch, which faced the back yard. Since Bob is a boy, he has no sense whatsoever and, seeing my wet pussy, wide open for him, just got behind me and slid in. I love that feeling.

"Since we'd both cum, it was going to be a long ride. I needed a good fucking from my brother. Bob rammed me into that couch as my finger rubbed my clit. I just came and came and came. He felt so good inside me. We both got off on the wrongness of it. It drove our passion.

"Then I heard something. I looked over my shoulder. Bob stopped fucking me and turned too. Our button-down, PTO, church-going parents were on the living room floor, totally naked. Mom was sucking dad's cock like she'd never see it again. Bob and I just stared. Dad laughed and said, "We wondered if you two would get together. You were so careful. We've been trying to catch you. Don't stop, we're just getting started."

Bob, typical boy, was just standing there. I stepped around the couch and got on my hands and knees next to mom and told him,'come on bro, it's a family thing now.' He shook off his shock and got behind me. That day, my dad fucked me. Bob fucked mom and licked her pussy. I sucked my dad and loved swallowing his cum. Mom and I sixty-nined. We've all been sexual ever since. We joined here because we like to be seen by those who follow our path, and we like to share. Family sex is the best. Turns out that mom had a thing with her brother when they were young. Dad found out and joined in."

I was curious, "So, where are they now?"

Bob answered, "The first time we were here we hooked up with a couple, brother and sister, mom and dad's age. It was fun but Brenda and I noticed that the four of them had a connection, so we let them know we'd leave them to their fun. We're always welcome but we've been trying to find our own connection." Bob looked at Molly, "What do you think?"

I looked at Mike, he nodded, smiling. I stopped and wrapped myself around Bob, my mouth colliding with his. As we kissed, I felt his dick grow. His hand was on my tittie and I took his fat dick in my hand. Mike and Brenda were hooked up too. His hand between her legs and her hand holding my brother's dick. The four of us had a connection. I felt it and I know Mike did. Now I knew that Bob and Brenda did too. Yeah, I like Sand Haven.

We broke apart, laughing. Brenda spoke, "We better knock it off or we won't get any dinner. Wanna hook up after?"

I took Mike's hand, "We'd love to, but we just got here and adapting has been a problem for the rest of our family, especially our mom."

Brenda asked, "What do you think will happen when they find out the truth about this place?"

I laughed, "What will they do or what do we wish they'd do?"

"You know."

"I don't know. I think our mom will freak out. She's so tense now she's like a violin string. Our grands, I couldn't say. I think they are a horny pair. They fuck all the time and they both look at me like I'm dinner sometimes."

Brenda laughed, "Yeah, we've talked to a lot of people here. That's a sign, but not a lock. People have urges but a lot of adults won't make the first move on younger family. They think they are using their power for self-gratification."

I put my arm around Brenda and kissed her cheek, "So you're saying it's up to us to seduce the rest of our family into our lifestyle?"

Brenda cupped my ass, her finger slipping between my legs, "No. Be careful. Don't let your horniness get you into trouble. If it goes badly, your family could be wrecked. Be careful."

At the dining pavilion Bob waved at two couples sitting at a table,"that's the four Fuckersons." We all laughed. At the end of the food line we split up and Mike and I saw mom at a table.

"How was your afternoon, kids? You doin okay here? It's pretty wild for kids your age. I'm sorry I got you into this. If it's too much we can talk to dad see what we can do."

Mike spoke up. Being unusually diplomatic, "Well, mom, it's quite a shock. But we're pretty tight. Let's be honest. We all know each other masturbate. We're here, naked all the time. Moll and I are considered adults. Just so you know, we stay together at all times. We're cool mom, we can handle it."

Mom got a little cadgy, "So you haven't, um, you know?"

I looked at my mother, "Mom, that makes no sense. What are you talking about?"

She took a deep breath, "I dunno. I'm pretty wound up and confused. I wanted to know if you wanted to share anything with me."

Both Mike and I sensed trouble, "No, mom. Just that we are very cool with the place and we can take care each other."

Mom mumbled, barely audible, "yeah, really." I let it go.

The grans walked over. Jim's eyes on me and mom and Susan giving us a look too. My puss got wet with ideas. Both of them were wet, like from a shower and they looked very satisfied. I had to tease. I was glad when he winked back.

We didn't talk much over dinner. I was sure the grans had found somebody to play with but had no idea if they knew what we knew. I was sure mom had not had any fun. She was just as uptight as always and was acting weird towards Mike and me.

As we dropped our plates to be cleaned, we saw Bob and Brenda and walked out with them. Bob put his arm around my waist. I quickly slid out.

"I'm sorry Molly."

"S'ok, really. It's just our mom is acting really strange, and I don't want to have to answer a lot of questions right now. Let's get away and I'll make it up to you."

Bob smiled, "You don't know how much Brenda and I want that but the family has plans and invited us."

Mike laughed, "Oh, what kind of plans? Scrabble? Tennis?"

Brenda laughed hard, "You're a riot, mike. More like twister, no holes barred."

We all laughed at that. We agreed to meet at breakfast and plan from there.

Mike and I stood outside the pavilion watching all the naked people walk around. Mike laughed, "sis, you ever think we'd be in a place like this?"

"Not in a million years bro. What cha wanna do?" I winked.

"Oh you know what I want but I think we need to hang with mom. She looks so overwhelmed."

I looked back, "yeah, but she's acting freaky, like she knows something. I'm not ready to answer a lot of questions from a stressed-out mother."

"Well, we gotta support mom. We'll just figure it out as we go."

But by then, mom had walked off with Jim. Susan caught up with us, "Your mom wanted to talk to Jim so you two are stuck with your old grandma."

We both laughed, "I sure hope I look as hot as you when I'm your age," I said.

Susan stopped, "Really? You think this old lady looks good?"

Mike jumped in, Hell yeah, Susan. I think you're hot."

I nudged him. Typical boy, over playing. But Susan just blushed.

"Well, that's quite a compliment considering that you're seeing me completely naked."

I nudged Mike before he got carried away, "Well, Susan, Mike's right, in a dumb boy kinda way."

We all laughed as we walked back towards the cabin past one of the sex benches. Bob and Brenda were there, with their parents. Bob was giving his mom s good fucking and it looked like Brenda was getting her dad's dick up her butt. When Susan wasn't looking, Brenda waved.

Susan blushed at the sight, "Oh my. This must be a bit shocking for you two. I touched her arm, "Gran...Susan, I know we're just eighteen but the last year has matured us a lot more than we normally would be. Yeah, we never thought we'd see or be in a place like this and seeing people naked and openly having sex was shocking at first, but the three of us lived pretty close and a lot of secrets were uncovered. It's made us stronger."

123456...9