All Comments on 'The Island Ch. 03'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

The slow burn is OK with me. I get lost in the primal sex. I begin to wish I were on the island. I wonder if it would change me into a more cis woman. Would Dan fuck a trans woman? Would the island make that distinction? The women are not bimbos, more in a slutty bliss. The idea of sexual talk & actions becoming freely displayed is something we have made taboo in our society. The island is letting those ideas fall away. I do wonder if soon the clothing will disappear all together. I am here for the long haul. Thank you for the story.

Ymike999Ymike999over 1 year ago

Loving this so far… definitely want to see where this is going. My early prediction is that Tom is one of the villains, he seems to be too perfect for this story

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable, would have liked it to be a longer chapter , but Monday's not too long to wait. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only shortcoming is the limited length of this chapter. Enjoy it thoroughly! Thank you for sharing your work,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. The mystery, the distinct personalities, the fact that they're aware they're in a precarious situation, the hot, primal sex...all of it is a fantastic combination. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Rolling along nicely. Not sure what is going on yet and who is controlling who but interesting to finf out.

Yes, I've commented on the short length of the instalments but, in all honesty, if you keep to your schedule then there's a benefit in that I won't have forgotten the story by the time the next instalment arrives.😅😅

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiarover 1 year ago

Wow, I can't get enough. I just found your story earlier and I want the next 15 chapters to read now lol. I have really enjoyed your writing style, and character development. I can relate as I have gone through a similar situation to Dan. Spot on.

Thanks

pmdypmdyover 1 year ago

Every time they go into the water i keep hoping Steve gets Ray so Dan can have all the women. Holding out hope for this in a future chapter. Great read so far tho!

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Appreciate the note at the end

Your note addressed the concerns I had after chapters 1&2…still concerned about the sun exposure but I trust you the author. On to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read the NewU story and really liked it. This one is good as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope…just waiting for Capt. Nemo to pop up and take credit for saving everyone.

Brandon11Brandon11about 1 year ago

This is a fun series

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

Damn, ..." We sail "... nice try ... but ... ..." Sailing away "... I do not know what would be more ironic :D

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

sorry "Sail away"

Surfdude1965Surfdude196510 months ago

Where is this Island? I so want to be stranded on it. lol

Falstaff60Falstaff603 months ago

Some practical bushcraft would be good, and the Coast Guard guy should have survival skills that the military teaches. I mean glass bottles can be knapped into sharp edged tools for example. Fibrous plants can be made into cordage. In the tropics, bamboo may be available and can be used for everything from containers to building materials. They seem to be kind of disconnected in the practical/imagination side of things. Good story otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 26th April 2024 Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be a little break for my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES