The Island Ch. 05

Story Info
Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast.
5.7k words
4.8
25.1k
28

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheNovalist
TheNovalist
1,847 Followers

Welcome to Chapter 5.

A quick thanks to my amazing editing team. Your grasp of the English language allows these stories to be what they are. Thank you to the rest of you for your comments, feedback, and high ratings for each chapter as well.

Now, on with the story.

********

Hayley and Robyn were panting their way toward orgasm by the time Ray came back, and two soft, desperate whimpers sounded from their lips as I removed my fingers. The smile was still on my face, but my screaming mind had gone silent.

It was a strange sensation. I was only observing what was happening through my own eyes, yet I was controlling everything at the same time. Every movement was mine, and every thought was conscious, yet I was also aware that they weren't entirely my own. My mind was sleeping, yet it was awake at the same time. The thoughts I knew did not belong to me were whispered in my voice, and they came from my mind. It was only the memory of that haunting, beautiful voice that allowed me to tell the difference between what I was doing and what the real me was thinking. Even then, it was far from clear.

I was little more than a passenger for my actions, but they were framed in such a way in my mind that it was hard to tell where my thoughts began and where her control ended. I would be lying if I said I was a wholly unwilling passenger, but I was a passenger nonetheless.

It was... disconcerting.

I was snapped back to reality by my shorts hitting me in the face. "Nice one, dude. Thanks," I chuckled up to a smiling Ray. He had seemed to have relaxed inordinately since he had left the lake. The twenty or so minutes it would have taken to get back to the beach, gather up all the clothes, and then return had clearly been enough for him to pull himself together.

Unless the same voice was doing to him what it was doing to me, to the outside observer, I must be looking just as relaxed.

A brief frown crossed my face as I looked down at the shorts. The button was missing from these ones too. Memories of Hayley frantically yanking down the last pair I had been wearing flashed through my mind, and I wondered if these ones had been the victim of something similar. Clearly, these women didn't want me covering up, but under the circumstances, I didn't have any other options. I plunged the shorts beneath the surface, gave them a little shake to wash the sand off them, and pulled them onto my legs, turning away from the rest of the group as I stood and pulled them the rest of the way up.

I didn't fail to miss the hungry looks of abject desire on Hayley and Robyn's faces, as I gave them the briefest of flashes of my solid hard manhood before tucking it away. I gave them both a wink and stepped out of the lake, heading over to join the already-dressed Ray, and leaving the other girls to dress with some measure of privacy.

"How are you doing, man?" I asked with a smile.

"Fuck, I don't know," He sighed. "There is a part of me that feels sick to my stomach for taking advantage of them and another part that knows I can't really control it. At least I know it's not just me. That is something. I wonder how Tom is feeling about... wait, where is Tom?" He looked around us and back into the clearing. We had only walked a few yards into the trees and could still clearly see the girls talking amongst themselves.

"And Lousia, she's not there either," I added.

"You don't think...." His question was cut off by the sounds of passion from deeper into the forest. We both turned our heads in that direction. Although we couldn't see much through the overgrowth, there was no missing the back of Louisa's head bouncing up and down, as the rest of her body rode something... or someone. She arched a little harder, her voluptuous breasts held in place by a set of hands and hers clamped over the top of them. Her head was thrown back, panting and moaning in pleasure with her eyes firmly closed. Whatever was affecting us was reasserting its will quickly.

"Let's... erm... go the long way back," Ray said slowly.

I nodded, and we both backed away a few yards before heading back toward the lake. We stepped back through the trees and into the clearing, and eight sets of eyes immediately snapped over to us. The period of lucidity had officially ended. Zoe and Caroline were on their feet in moments; both of them had managed to dress in the time we had been gone. But there was no mistaking their intent or desires as they sauntered up to Ray, hooked an arm each into his, and frog marched him back into the forest. I barely had time to watch him go before Robyn and Hayley did the same.

Both girls left their bikini tops on the rock next to where we had been sitting, walked over to me, hooked a hand each into my waistband, and pulled me along with them to the opposite shore of the lake, and into the trees beyond. Hannah and Katie giggled girlishly but didn't attempt to move; instead, they relaxed deeper into the water. Amy and Liz gave us a smiling, acquiescing glance; Liz offered a wink before they turned their attention back to each other. They were chatting seriously with each other, and flicking the occasional glance toward the top of the waterfall. Doubtlessly planning ahead for the expedition to the crater tomorrow.

"You were in danger of breaking your promise, lover boy," Robyn purred as the lake disappeared from view. "You were about to leave the forest before you fucked my brains out. For that, I want at least two loads out of you!"

"Sharing is caring," Hayley giggled from beside her.

"Oh, I think there is plenty to go around," I heard myself say.

"We are holding you to that," Hayley winked back at me.

"I want to find out how much of a stud you really are. I can tell that Liz wants a piece as well, so we have to make sure loverboy can produce the goods," Robyn grinned.

"Liz? really? I hadn't noticed that," Hayley smirked, seeming genuinely surprised.

"Of course, you didn't," Robyn laughed. "You have been too cum drunk to notice anything other than him."

"Fair," Hayley giggled.

We were well out of sight of the lake when I suddenly stopped, pulling the girls to a halt in front of me. "Strip," I ordered with about as much subtlety as your average nuclear detonation. Robyn gulped at the force in my voice, but her eyes dilated immediately, a slight flush of excitement starting to spread over her chest. Hayley had seen this side of me before and just purred. The redheaded former flight attendant hooked her fingers into her waistband, turned around to face away from me, and dragged her panties down her long and impossibly shapely legs. She made damn sure to add a little sway of her ass for my viewing pleasure as she did.

Robyn, and her shorter, almost copper-colored hair, watched Hayley with almost as much hunger as I was. Her bikini was one of those with the string keeping one flap of the material attached to the other; she slid her hands seductively down her sides before pulling the strings loose and letting the garment fall to the floor at the exact moment Hayley turned around to face me. I was faced with the astounding vision of two naked beauties, both of which would have been way out of my league before the crash.

Hayley had those delicious curves that seemed to know how to drive me wild. More than that, she knew exactly how to use them. Her hip was thrust out to one side, and her chest was pushed out to display her firm, round breasts. I'm never going to pretend to know how bra sizes work, but I would guess that she was a decent-sized C-cup with tiny little nipples a shade darker than the rest of her. Right now, they looked hard enough to cut glass. The dewy drops of her arousal were clinging to the puffy lips of her exposed womanhood, and her breasts rose and fell with every heavy breath. Although nowhere near as voluptuous as Hannah, Hayley was perfectly proportioned and absolutely stunning.

Robyn was exquisite. She was smaller than Hayley in every way, the quintessential cheerleader's body. Lithe and petite, she looked at Hayley's larger chest with a mix of lustful desire and envy, as one of her fingers trailed soft circles around a clearly sensitive nipple topping a barely B-cup breast. A good half a head shorter than Hayley, hers was a body that could be picked up and fucked effortlessly into a tree, and her eyes were looking at me in a way that suggested she would be perfectly happy for that to happen. Her hips flared invitingly outward, but it was her sex that caught my attention. It was completely smooth. If it weren't for the fact that we were stranded on an Island, I would have thought that it had been freshly waxed. Her womanhood looked soft, glistening in its wetness, and almost virginal.

I licked my lips hungrily.

For the briefest of moments, Robyn's eyes locked onto mine, and that twinge itched behind my eyes again. Robyn's knees wobbled and almost gave out beneath her as a small orgasm rippled through her sex. It was like she could feel the hunger and desire I had for her, like she could see every thought and every plan I had for that delicious body. For that brief moment, she had a perfect picture in her mind of everything I was going to do for her. Her clit fluttered at the thought, and that alone was enough to send her over the edge.

"Wait 'til he gets his cock in you for real," Hayley giggled, somehow understanding what had happened.

"Oh fuck!" Robyn breathed, her eyes dropping to my tented groin. "I need...." She didn't bother finishing her sentence, just flinging herself forward and kissing me hard. Any notion that I was running the show vanished as my vision was filled with Robyn's hungry face, the flush on her cheeks, and her eyes blazing with lustful need. I didn't even see Hayley move, but I soon felt her hands pulling my already loose shorts down to my ankles, a wash of hot breath over my groin before a warm, wet, eager tongue dragged its way up my length. There was a loud, long, throaty, and needy moan from the redhead on her knees, as her tongue flicked over my crown and was coated with my freely flowing precum. That groan only grew louder as my hand ran encouragingly through her hair. The other was clamped firmly onto Robyn's ass as she ground herself onto my thigh.

With a quivering, sucked-in breath, Hayley impaled herself onto me. The groan that fell out of my lips and into Robyn's was enough to pull a giggle from the copper-haired siren in my arms. She pulled back a little, looking down to watch Hayley push as much of me into her mouth as she could hold for a second and then start to bob enthusiastically. Her entire world was in her mouth. "Mmmm fuck, that is hot," Robyn purred. "But I think she needs some help."

It was Hayley's turn to giggle. One of her hands cradled my balls, lifting them as she pulled her mouth off me and lowered her head to start lapping tenderly at them. Her other hand reached up and grabbed Robyn's, pulling her down onto her knees next to her before holding my cock out for the second pair of plump, luscious lips. Robyn didn't hesitate. With a hungry mewl, she pursed her lips and forced the crown through the tight O of them, letting her tongue flutter against my underside all the way down.

And I mean all the way down.

In only a few moments, Hayley had pulled back out of the way and was looking in awe as Robyn's nose pushed into my pubes, and my balls rested against her chin. She hummed loudly, rocking and shaking her head as her lips sealed themself around the root of my throbbing prick.

"Holy shit! She got all of it in!" Hayley gasped, not taking her eyes away from the achievement of her friend. Robyn hummed loudly, the vibrations of her lips traveling along my shaft, through my balls, up my spine, and pulling a deep, throaty groan of pleasure from my lips. She held herself down on me for a few more moments before starting to bob. Each rock of her head, every stroke of her lips along my shaft, became increasingly energetic. All the way up to the ridge of my crown, a swirl of her tongue, and then plunge all of me back into her throat, swallowing hard and repeating.

Over and over. Faster and harder. Until she was fucking her own face onto my cock. It was several long minutes of almost frenzied mouth fucking, before she pulled off me completely with a gasp, a long string of drool connecting her lips to the head of my cock. The slickness of her saliva on my tumescence barely had time to register the fresh air now surrounding it, before Hayley inhaled as much of me as she could. She couldn't come close to taking as much of my cock as Robyn had, but what she lacked in depth, she more than made up for in enthusiasm and was soon sucking my cock with a vigor and determination that surpassed even her copper-haired friend.

Robyn sat back onto her haunches and watched for a few moments, her hands wandering over her supple breasts and tweaking her own nipple before she sat herself down on the sand, spread her legs wide, and ran her hand over her sodden sex. A few strums and deft flicks of her fingers over her clit were all that was needed before she started plunging two of them into herself, her eyes flicking between my eyes and my cock driving in and out of Hayley's mouth.

Hayley's eyes dilated even more than they already had been, when the scent of Robyn in the air reached her nose. She pulled off me, panting and purring as she turned to look at her friend. Katie, on that second night, had used her mouth to milk me. She had sucked me with the sole intent of making me spend into her mouth. She had wanted to be fed my seed. This was not that. These two both seemed to wordlessly understand that this oral onslaught, was nothing more than an effort to get me as hard and as frantic as they possibly could, before I fucked my load into each of them. They wanted me crazed with lust.

It's safe to say they were wildly successful.

Robyn's eyes locked onto mine, and a sharp intake of air sucked through her lips as she registered the sheer sexual rampancy in my eyes. Her breathing became deeper and more ragged before she pulled her fingers from her glistening; dripping hole, sucked her juices off them, and then rolled herself over onto her knees, raised her ass into the air, and wiggled it invitingly and challengingly at me.

Hayley pulled me towards her, whispering into my ear as I lowered down behind my newest prize. "She is yours, your bitch. She is in heat and needs a stud to fill her. Show her what it means to be claimed and used by her king!"

That normal itch at the base of my skull had turned into a deep thrumming throb. It was only the fact that my body was not completely under my control that let me focus on it, and the more I concentrated on it, the more I could see. I seemed to understand that it was less of a feeling in me, as it was a connection to the two beauties with me. The voice, the control, whatever you wanted to call it, was telling me exactly what I needed to know about them. Hayley liked it hard, but there was an intimacy behind the way she wanted to be fucked. Hannah had been playful, Katie had been tender, but Robyn... Robyn wanted to be taken.

It was still incredibly difficult for me to tell where that seductive voice's control over me ended, and where my own began; it wasn't particularly clear if that was even how it worked. The decent part of me, the part that had grown up in civilized society and believed wholeheartedly that women deserved as much respect and consideration as anybody else, was horrified by the way that choice and control had been taken away from them. But that deeper, more primal side of me was relishing in it. This was the unlocking of the baser nature of mankind, the part of us not needed in eons. This was the females of the tribe, throwing themselves at the Alpha male to ensure the genetic success of their offspring. This was the Alpha male taking what was his.

I grabbed her hips with a grip I was sure would leave bruises on her flawless skin, held her still, and then plunged my raging, solid cock into her with a force that drove the air out of her lungs. She came immediately, her cunt clamping and spasming around my manhood, as it was forced to stretch to take the new intruder. I would never be accused of having the biggest dick in the world, and I'd never had any complaints in the size department, but the tightness and the vice-like grip of her snatch around me made it feel like I was molding her to fit me, forcing her to take my size and stretching her wider than she had ever felt with that first, savage thrust. The scream that ripped from her lips sent the birds in every surrounding tree into flight, as she lowered her head and pushed herself back to meet me.

"Oh fuck, YES!" She screamed as I started to plow into her. Not bothering with trying to find a rhythm and just hammering my cock into her as deep and as hard as I could with every thrust. "So good, so fucking good. I'm yours. I'm yours. I'm FUCKING YOURS!! FUCK THAT BIG COCK UP ME UNTIL YOU FUCKiNG BREED ME!! GIVE ME THAT... AAARGHH!" The final part of her panted, screamed sentence was cut short, by the crack of my palm landing on her rippling ass. She had barely come down from her last orgasm when the next one crashed into her. Just registering the spank was enough to send her over the edge. "Holy fucking shit! I'm cumming!"

She was wet. Hers was probably the wettest pussy I had ever been in. I could feel her juices leaking out of her, coating my pistoning prick, dribbling down over my swinging balls, and starting to trail their way down her braced thighs. It made the sawing of my cock in and out of her effortless and almost frictionless. Another loud slap of her bouncing ass pulled another loud scream from her parted, panting lips as any notion of coherent words was robbed from her. Only a series of grunts, squeals, and deep moans fell from her lips as the pleasure overtook her.

Hayley purred loudly, licking her lips before making her move. She laid herself flat on her back and started to slide underneath Robyn. I understood immediately what she was trying to do and enthusiastically endorsed her plan by grabbing a fist full of Robyn's hair and pulling her up off the ground. She squealed even louder as her back arched with the new position, my cock smashing into her g spot as I hammered in even harder, and Hayley slid herself into position beneath her.

Robyn's eyes snapped open as Hayley's tongue flicked over her clit, so lost in the pleasure of another biblical orgasm that she hadn't even noticed the redhead stewardess move. She looked down to find Hayley's glistening, parted fold directly beneath her face. The shove of her head left no mistake as to what was expected of her, and she dove in with gusto, feasting loudly on Hayley's snatch between screams of her almost continuous orgasms.

The copious, flowing juices pouring out of Robyn were bathing Hayley. Every powerful, dominant thrust of my cock splashed more juices onto her face, more and more of Robyn's essence was dripping from my swinging balls, and the louder screams and moans from both of them told me that each of the girls was furiously working to please the other. A guttural, primal groan escaped my lips as Hayley's soft tongue flicked over my shaft, as it pistoned into Robyn and then ran down to collect the flowing girl cream from my balls.

I lost myself in the moment. Hammering harder and faster, grunting louder and slapping Robyn's rippling, handprint-emblazoned ass again as I felt my crown crashing into her cervix. Despite the onslaught, she had not loosened in the slightest, and the vice-like grip on my cock was making short work of me.

TheNovalist
TheNovalist
1,847 Followers
12