The Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley felt my balls starting to draw up immediately. Her panted breaths at Robyn's clearly talented tongue, were interrupted by the long, drawn-out groan. "Fuck yes! He's going to cum," she howled to Robyn. "He is going to pump his massive load into you, and you are going to take it all like his good little slut. Aren't you?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Robyn screamed into Hayley's writhing pussy. "Fill me! Claim me! BREED MEEEEE!!!" The last syllable dragged out into another scream as another earth-shattering climax ripped through her. Her whole body tensed up, practically vibrating under the force of her spasming muscles and her cunt clamped down on me with a rhythmic intensity that left me with no hope of holding onto my seed.

Not that I was trying to or anything.

I exploded into her with a snarling roar. The same pressurized beer can of an eruption sprayed into her. The violence of the release made sure that Robyn could feel every single drop of me hitting her inner walls. The torrential series of thick, hot seed poured almost endlessly into her until it started leaking out of her, and into Hayley's waiting, hungry mouth.

The world went dark.

I couldn't have been out for more than a few minutes, but when I came to, I was looking to the side, and Robyn was sprawled out on the ground, giggling deliriously and cupping a hand over her cum filled sex. Hayley was straddled over my waist, Robyns's juices still slick on her chin and her lips as she rode herself slowly but deliberately up and down my still-solid cock.

Hmmm... if I can go more than once, then perhaps this island and whatever the hell is happening to us isn't such a bad thing.

My hands moved of their own accord clasping around her sides and sliding up her body until they cupped her larger, diamond-peaked tits. She gasped a little as I tweaked them, rolling them between my thick, strong fingers, and the jolt of pleasure clenched her sodden cunt onto my granite hard pole.

"I want a baby fucked into me too," she moaned deeply, her head back and her spine arched to push her tits into my hands. "God, I want you to knock me up as well."

Wait... what? What do you mean 'as well'?

I cast a look over to the thoroughly glowing Robyn.

"Yes, my love..." that voice whispered into my ear with its long, soft dulcet tones. "...you can have what you have always wanted, what that whore at home wouldn't give you. Your progeny to rule in your name. Your life's ambitions realized."

Was it? Was this something I wanted? I remember having the chat with Sarah once or twice but...

"One of your mates has already accepted your seed. Another is working to breed herself on you. Soon all of them will swell with your offspring, and you will know joy beyond..."

The voice was cut off as Hayley's climax crashed into her. She was bouncing herself harder on me, riding me as she squealed out her pleasure. I could tell I wasn't too far away from my own release, either. I waited until her eyes refocused on mine. "Do you want this?" I asked with heavy breaths. "Is this what you really want?"

The glassiness in Hayley's eyes cleared for a moment, and her energetic bounces slowed to a more sensual circling grind. "Dan, please, yes, I want it. I've always wanted to be a mom, and I know this... thing that is happening to us is making us all a little crazy, but... it's just letting me express what I want without worrying. I want your baby... please, please, Dan, put your baby in me."

Good enough for me.

I nodded once, and the almost tear-filled eyes of my lover sparkled in delighted relief. She started riding me harder, ignoring, or at least plowing through, one orgasm after another that rattled through her convulsing pussy. She pulled her cunt up and down my entire length with willfully and determined intent, her eyes locked on me and that sparkle dancing behind them.

"They love you, they want you, they will show you happiness beyond measure. All you could ever want in the world." The voice whispered in my head.

Robyn shuffled herself closer,.her hand still clamped over her sex as she pressed herself against me and started kissing tenderly at the side of my throat. "Yes baby, fill her. It is what we want. We have all talked about it. We want you... you are our man, and we are yours completely. Do it, fill her, make her whole."

"Cum for me, Dan. Cum inside me. I want to feel you. Fuuuuuckkkk."

She came hard again. The hands resting on my chest flexed hard, and her nails dug into my skin.

"Oh shit!" I groaned out as I surrendered to the inevitable. "I'm cumming!" I arched hard, pressing every pulsing inch of me into her, and exploded. Spurting powerfully and voluminously into her fertile, unprotected womb. Loud, carnal grunts accompanied every blindingly pleasurable splash into my redhead. The grunts devolved into groans, as Hayley's hips kept grinding onto me, milking every single drop of the load she craved into her, and Robyn's kisses kept peppering my throat.

Panting and breathing hard, moaning and watching the pleasure wash over Hayley's face, I released all of my seed into her. The last few splashes pulsed against her walls before she dropped herself down onto me, crushing her tits into my chest and kissing me hard.

In that moment, I was the last man on Earth, and these two ladies would help me repopulate the world. It was my duty, my calling, and my privilege.

We didn't bother trying to make our way back to the beach; the last of the day's light had long since faded. We just stayed as we were. The endless star-soaked sky peaked through the thin canopy of the forest, my softening cock stayed inside Hayley as she fell asleep on my chest, and Robyn's kisses fading into deep, heavy breathing against my side.

"It was meant to be, my darling," the voice whispered to me as my eyes slowly closed. "It was always destined to be this way. You will come to know me soon, and the real work can begin. Look for me on the West Side of the crater. You will find me. Now sleep and dream of happiness to come."

********

A nudge and a soft giggle woke me the next morning.

I peeked open an eye and looked at the blurry figure standing over us. Hayley had moved to nestle against my side, while Robyn hadn't moved from her place on the other. Both of them were still sleeping peacefully as the blurry figure slowly started to solidify, and my vision cleared.

"God, I could hear you three from all the way on the beach. I had to sneak off and finger myself." Liz grinned as she looked down at me, her eyes flicking teasingly to the vigor of my morning wood. She giggled as it twitched instinctively at the mental image. "Down, boy, maybe later. We have work to do today. Are you still coming?"

I frowned for a moment, the sleep-induced fog not quite clear yet. "Remind me."

She giggled again. "We are all going to explore more of the island, remember? It was your idea."

"Oh, yeah, right... I'm with you. Let me just..." I looked around for my clothes, wondering for a second if it would require another hunt to find them. Fortunately, we hadn't moved too far in our passions last night, and the crumpled pile was only a few feet to the side of me. "Let me get dressed and wake these two, and I will be with you."

"No problem, Romeo," she smiled. "We are all waiting at the waterfall. See you in a bit." With that, she turned and walked away, casting a demure look and a sultry wink back at me over her shoulder as her hips swayed a little more than was strictly necessary.

I cleared my throat and started waking the girls.

"Urrgh," Robyn groaned. "Mornings would be so much easier if they were later in the day."

Hayley giggled as she pulled her bikini bottoms up her legs. I was already dressed and was just standing there watching the indescribable eroticism of the two of them dressing. "You wouldn't have lasted five minutes as an air steward." She said. "We would do a fourteen-hour long haul flight, sleep for four or five hours, and then would need to be back at the airport to ready the plane to fly another fourteen hours back again."

Robyn blinked and thought about this, slowly adjusting her breasts in her top as she did. "Yeah, fuck that. Law school was hard enough."

"You went to law school?" I asked, somehow surprised that this hadn't come up before.

"Mmhmm," she nodded. "Just graduated. I was heading out for a little vacay before starting my internship."

"What kind of law?" Hayley asked, stretching herself by twisting her upper body.

"Well, ideally, I would like to work in human rights law, but that is a long way off yet. The firm I was going to intern for specialized in contested divorces, but we've all gotta start somewhere." She held her hand over her breasts, lifting them and letting them drop. "Do you think my boobs will get bigger when I get pregnant?"

I choked on my own spit.

Hayley cast me a sly look and giggled again. "Usually, yes. I had a friend that went from a C to a Double D when she had her first baby."

"Cool. I'd be happy with that." Robyn smiled, seeming genuinely happy with the answer. "I don't know why, but I've always wanted to give a man a tit fuck."

I choked again.

"Well, looks like you have a willing volunteer." Hayley laughed again.

"Oh, I know. I've got my man." Robyn beamed, skipping closer and pressing a kiss to my cheek. "C'mon, we don't want to keep everyone waiting too long. God, Hayley, your tits are going to be massive when he puts a baby in you too."

"Who says he hasn't already?" Hayley grinned, both of them turned and headed back towards the waterfall. "You coming?" Hayley called back at me.

"Nah, he's empty after last night. It must just be the way he's standing." Robyn giggled.

She wasn't wrong, and in more ways than one. My stomach growled frustratedly at me, and I suddenly realized that I couldn't remember eating at all the day before. Okay, to be fair, there was a lot I couldn't remember about the day before, but this seemed to be a rather urgent oversight. I was starving! Luckily, relief was close by; a thicket of banana trees was clumped together on an almost direct path back toward the waterfall. I pulled down a whole bunch of them, promptly ate three, and caught up with Hayley and Robyn to offer them the rest. If periods of lost time were going to be a regular occurrence on this Island, and if that sultry, angelic voice was responsible for them, it would need to remember to fucking feed us!

Okay, voice woman... We are going to need to talk.

"Look for me on the West Side of the crater." The voice echoed in my mind, surprising me with its unexpected response. "You will find me."

Oh... well, okay then. Do you happen to have a compass?

********

And that's it for chapter 5.

Our hero heads off to explore the Island in the next chapter, looking for the source of the voice. What will he find on the western edge of the crater? And will he find it at all without a compass? What sexy plans does Liz have for him on the way? Stay tuned to find out.

Stories are released to a schedule which can be found on my profile. The next chapter of the Island will be submitted on Monday, and the newest chapter of this flagship series, NewU will be submitted Thursday. As it stands, I do not foresee any interruption of that schedule over the Christmas period, but there may be a delay in the time it takes lit to post them to you.

Please feel free to rate and comment as you see fit. Authors thrive on the feedback of our readers.

In the meantime. You are all awesome..

Nova

12