All Comments on 'The Island Ch. 23'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Damnyankee98Damnyankee983 months ago

Great cliff hanger!! Cannot wait for the series to continue!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Fuck man, this was…awful! Who the hell wants to own someone do completely that there is nothing in them anymore?

No independence, no thought, no will, just an empty vessel that would kill a baby at your command? What kind of person wants that?

Dude, sex is fun, 100%, I’m on board; but it’s not everything. You know what is amazing? When you love someone so much, you want to be a better person, a better partner, a better husband. This wasn’t love, or even lust, it was about about as erotic as buying a toaster.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Awesome instalment. Sorry to hear you're going to have to rewrite this story. Wish you every success and will wait for it to restart. Hope you're able to keep Newu going. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

From really outstanding to well below average in just one or two chapters. You are right...Take a break.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was one of my favorite stories to read on Literotica and I have been looking forward to more. Not sure where you are going with the story at this point, but this chapter was a dud. I have given you a 5* on the first 20 or so chapters, but the last several just don't add anything to the story. I give this chapter 1*.

If you are going to turn your protagonist into an egotistical demi-god, who only cares about owning and breeding his women to create an army for some future conquest, then you have more or less trashed a great story. You already have an egotistical ass as the main character in your other story. And that story also has gone down hill as the protagonist cares less and destroys more.

taco1085taco10853 months ago

I am sad this will be the last chapter for a while, but I think this story is amazing and understand you have a path and must stick to that. thank you for a great read, please dont forget it and finish it when you can... it is a great story... thank you

LynchjimLynchjim3 months ago

Getting interesting now. I’m so looking forward to the next few chapters so please don’t make me wait too long my friend. 5* again.

LynchjimLynchjim3 months ago

One piece of advice Ignore the haters you can’t please everyone like the guy who said 20 chapters he gave you 5* but this one is 1* you’d think after 20 5* chapters he’d wait to see what you were laying a foundation for in this chapter but no. So chin up and keep marching to your drum follow your ideas your story and fuck the haters.

RedJohnnyRedJohnny3 months ago

Thanks for letting us know about the pause and the redirection. I’ve enjoyed the series so far, and I appreciate the effort that goes into writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Worst chapter by far. You need to take a creative break and look at what made this story good in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love your writing. I have to admit it felt a little wrenching when the story took a sudden lurch from people trying to survive on a deserted island to something totally different. From your preamble it's now apparent why, and hey...it happens. I'll be interested to see your revisions.

Aqua317Aqua3173 months ago

You are an amazing writer but I’m not sure anymore if I like what you write. I have enjoyed every chapter of this story up to now, but i’m not into harems (or f/f ) and I’m disappointed there is now only the Demi-god and his mindless followers. (All along I’ve been hoping for a happy ending where he ends up with just Hayley, but I should have figured out happy endings aren’t your thing when you killed off Faye in New U.) Will poor Ray be allowed to keep his other woman or even live? Seems unlikely in the big picture. I’m invested now so I’m curious what Freyja has to say, although I’m pretty sure I won’t like it.

VoxmentisVoxmentis3 months ago

With all respect, why bother to go back and rewrite? It will just bog you down. Go where the story leads you, we’ll follow. Your story continues to engage and earns my willing suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for the heads-up. I've been wondering about some apparent inconsistencies, and look forward to seeing how you resolve them. If a rewrite of certain parts is what it takes, so be it. Thank you for the story so far, the world building has been enjoyable.

msctmsct3 months ago

Love the story - even when the switching and gaps may not make sense, I love it! kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be taking a little break for my v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Island Ch. 22 Previous Part
The Island Series Info