The Island of Three Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's do this. Sylvia, truth or dare?"

Although Sylvia seemed reluctant to play, she was in fact pretty excited and didn't want to show it just yet.

"Truth!"

"Hmm, what's your favourite colour?"

"Oh Tobi! That's boring, you know the answer to that already. Ask something else..." Lexi crossed her arms, lifting her breasts in the process.

Tobias really wasn't a fan of the game after previous experiences. But he could see how much Lexi wanted to play, and even Sylvia had a slight glint in her eye at this point.

"Fine, fine. What... hmm, okay. What is your favourite position? Sexually..."

Lexi's eyes immediately beamed with playfulness as she eyed her sister for the answer.

"Oh wow. That's quite... full on Tobz." Naturally Sylvia was a bit of a sex freak, but she still displayed an innocent and almost shy appearance on the outside when it came to sex.

"Come on sis! Answer, I want to know too..." Lexi bit her bottom lip.

"I guess, doggy style? Maybe? But, I guess I do like standing sex, in the shower and stuff, that's always hot. And being on top every now and then is good. Oh! Reverse cowgirl! Ooohhh yeah that's, that's a good one."

There was silence between the three for a few seconds before Tobias and Lexi burst out laughing.

"Anything else you want to throw in there? I think you missed off one or two positions, Syl." Lexi laughed and teased her sister.

"Oh fuck you. I don't know which is my favourite okay? I like em all..."

Tobias couldn't help but visualise every single position in his head. "O-okay, Syl, you're turn."

Sylvia spun the bottle and this time it landed on Lexi.

"Lex, truth or dare?"

"Hmm, truth!"

"Okay. Before me, have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Come on Syl, that's an easy one. In fact, I think I told you didn't I? Cindy, from school?"

"Ohh! Yeah! You did. Okay never mind. I'll think of a different one..."

Tobias immediately jumped in. "Hang on, hang on. Cindy Pritchard?" Lexi nodded in response. "You kissed Cindy Pritchard?"

"Yep! Why bro? Did you like her or something, hmm?" Teased Lexi.

"Well, she was attractive I guess, but why did you do it? You aren't... or should I say, weren't, a lesbian or bi back then, right?"

"No, but it was just a quick kiss. Little bit of tongue on a random night out."

"Lex, you know she's gay right?" Asked Tobias.

"No she's... what? No she's not... she... ohhhhh." Lexi seemed to be having flashbacks of her and Cindy's times together, filling in the blanks.

"Tobi, how do you know that exactly?" Asked Sylvia.

Tobias shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "I thought everyone knew?"

"Oh god. She used to be all over me when we were out. I thought she just liked to tease the boys. How the hell didn't I notice this?"

Tobias and Sylvia burst out laughing. It continued to the point where Lexi began to scowl at them both. "It's not that funny guys!"

"Okay, okay Lex. Funny though. Anyway, you're turn I believe, Mrs. Pritchard..." It was Tobias' turn to tease. However, all he got from Lexi was a glare.

Lexi spun the bottle and it landed on Sylvia.

"Oh Syl, truth or dare?"

"Umm, truth!"

"Ohhh, you two are boring." Tobias and Sylvia looked past the fact that Lexi also asked for truth on her turn. "Alright, why? Hmm, what? Ah I don't know! Okay! I got one! What were our parents original names for us?"

Sylvia looked to her sister puzzled by the question. "Original names? Like what were we supposed to be called? Because Tobi would know better than me, being the oldest and all."

"Yeah, but I heard dad say something once and I want to know if you know too."

"Alright. Bit strange though." Sylvia looked up to the sky as she thought about it. "Umm, I'm not sure about Tobi, but I was going to be Sally... I think. And you... hmmm. Hang on, I think you were going to be Alexis!"

"So you do know! I knew it!"

"Lex, why is it important?" Asked Sylvia.

"Because Alexis is such a better name than just Lexi. I don't know, I just felt like my name was unfinished. When dad told me about it, I got sad thinking they may have forgotten about the rest of it. I don't know. I'm just being silly I guess."

Tobias could see that for some reason Lexi felt down about this topic, so he decided it was his turn to jump in.

"Actually Lex, that isn't exactly what happened."

Lexi's eyes beamed towards her brother as he spoke. "W-what do you mean? You know?"

"Of course! It's actually my fault." Tobias warmly smiled at his sister as she looked at him with confusion. "Lex, you were supposed to be Alexis, but... I actually had trouble saying it. When our parents brought you home from the hospital, and told me you were called Alexis, all I managed to say was, Lexi."

Lexi clung to every word her brother spoke. It obviously meant a great deal to her, more than her siblings realised.

Tobias continued. "They found it funny at first, but then it kind of just stuck. After about a week, they filled in your birth certificate information and called you Lexi. My best guess is that they grew to like it more. So it's my fault. Sorry Lex."

"T-that's actually quite sweet. I'm sorry Tobi. I don't dislike my name, I swear. I-I actually have more reason to like it. So, thank you." Lexi spoke with the smallest tear forming in one eye.

"Lex are you crying?" Asked Sylvia.

"I am not! Shut up... It's sweet, okay?"

Tobias laughed before leaning in and kissing his youngest sister to cheer her up.

"Damn it! I was hoping this game would be fun. And now we're all sad and emotional." Lexi exclaimed.

"Speak for yourself, Alexis..." Smirked Sylvia.

Lexi glared at her sister in response and began to compose herself.

"Don't worry Lex, it'll be fun. It's my turn next..." Tobias let his words linger in the air as he grinned down at the bottle.

Tobias spun the bottle and it landed on Sylvia.

Instead of asking the question, Tobias jumped straight onto the opportunity. "Syl, I dare you to take off all of your clothes."

Both girls gasped, one with excitement, and the other in shock. Sylvia narrowed her eyes on her brother and stood up.

"This isn't how you're supposed to play the game bro."

Lexi started cheering. "Woohoo! Come onnn, get your kit off. Stop stalling."

"Yeah Syl, stop stalling..." Tobias grinned.

Sylvia once again sighed and started to undress. Her top was first, it came up and over her head with little difficulty, only getting caught on her chest for a second before being tossed aside.

Her eyes never left her brother's as she unbuttoned her shorts, bent down and slid them down her smooth, bronze legs. Her breasts were still clad in a navy blue bra that was just a little too small for the top heavy babe. The siblings oogled their sister as her cleavage doubled in size.

"Wow, i-is it hot in here... out here, or is it just me?" Asked Lexi.

Tobias almost didn't hear what she said as his eyes wandered. "Y-yeah... it's hot. Very, very hot."

Sylvia smirked as she slid her mismatched light blue panties down her legs. She stepped out of them, then began to unclasp her bra. Her tits bounced free as she picked up her pile of clothes and tossed them to the side. She then sat down on her legs beside the fire and covered her nipples with her arm on one, and hand on the other.

"I'll really, never get tired of that." Tobias almost drooled as he checked out his sister.

"Umm, Syl? You know we've seen all of you before right? You don't have to cover up..." Stated Lexi.

Sylvia coyly smiled at her sister. "I know, but my nipples are cold okay? Besides, it's my turn!"

Sylvia spun the bottle and it landed on Tobias.

"Oh shit!"

"Hah! Tobz, I dare you to take all of your clothes off." Sylvia laughed with an evil cackle.

Tobias stood up with as much enthusiasm as he could muster and started pulling his vest top off.

"Hold it!" Lexi shouted before he could really start. "Do it slowly."

"What?! You're not the one that..."

Sylvia interrupted her brother. "I dare you to take your clothes off, slowly." She looked to Lexi as they shared a wink.

Tobias sighed and did as he was told. The vest came up slowly, revealing inch by inch of his toned and muscular torso. His sister's eyed his body like a pack of hungry wolves. Once the vest was off, he playfully spun it around in the air and tossed it aside, rewarding him with a cheer.

Next was his shorts. Tobias didn't know how to remove them in an alluring fashion, so he just pulled them down slowly as he spun around. The girls seemed to like it, and once the shorts were off, he sat back down.

Sylvia coughed and gestured towards her brothers pants. "I think you're forgetting something hunk."

"Uhh, yeah. I think I'll leave them on, there's a nip in the air... cold won't be good for my crops..."

Tobias' reference received him nothing but a strange stare from the two. "Never mind, I'll take em off." He then stood up, pulled his pants down and revealed his member.

Tobias had been gawking at a naked Sylvia for a few minutes now, and it seemed to be having an effect on his cock as he sat down with it at half-mast.

"Seems someone is happy to see me. Or at least some of me." Said Sylvia as she bit her lip.

It was Lexi's turn to spin the bottle. She eyed her siblings mischievously and gently tossed the bottle aside. "Screw the bottle! Tobi, I dare you to make Sylvia cum with just your mouth."

Tobias smirked at Sylvia as he immediately prepared himself. "Just my mouth?" Lexi nodded. "Easy... Syl, how would you like to sit on my face?"

Sylvia blushed with an embarrassing red splashed across her face. But when she saw her brother flip around and lay flat for her, she threw all reserve out of the window and stood up to take position.

"A-are you sure, Tobz? We don't, umm, have to if you don't wa..."

Tobias cut her off. "I'm going to make you scream sis. Four minutes tops."

"Ohhh, big talk bro. I bet you can't." Stated Lexi.

Tobias smiled at the mischievous youngest sibling and winked. "I bet I can. And when I do, you'll have to give me something in return."

Sylvia couldn't wait any longer, and began to sit down on her brother's face, interrupting her siblings bet. Before she lowered herself, she looked down between her thighs and saw Tobias eagerly awaiting his second dinner.

The area that Tobias laid down on was perfect for Lexi. His head was aiming straight for the vixen, so she could see Sylvia in all her glory as she rode his face.

"O-okay, I'm going to..."

Tobias reached his arms up and around his sister's thighs and pulled her down onto him. His tongue and mouth immediately went to work, finding all of her crucial hot spots he knew that would affect her the best.

"Fffuck! Tobi... you've got to go... ahhh... easier on me... than that..."

Tobias mumbled something along the lines of "having no time" and caused a few additional vibrations along her slit.

"Hey bro, watching this is... very hot, but you're kinda cheating holding her down like that."

Tobias mumbled something again and reluctantly let go of Sylvia's thighs. She lifted herself slightly, and moaned a loud and drawn out moan as her brother's tongue lapped up and down her slit.

Tobias would snake his way along her little pussy with as much precision as possible, and with every flick of her clit, she would bounce up into the air and back down again, only for her clit to be flicked again.

"Oohh fuck! Tobi! That's... good... that's really, really good." Sylvia closed her eyes as she rode Tobias' face.

Lexi watched as her sister bobbed up and down, causing her breasts to wobble about in a hypnotic manner. She reached her hand down between the fabric of her panties and silken skin to finger her dampening pussy.

"Mmmm, you two are so hot!" Lexi's fingers started to move in tandem with her siblings movements.

"Aghhh, SHIT!" Sylvia opened her eyes and saw her sister masturbating to their pleasure. "OHHH FUCK, TOBI!!!"

Tobias could do nothing but keep up the momentum as he tongue fucked Sylvia. He wasn't worried about the time to get her to cum, but not being able to hold her down to his mouth was proving trickier than he first thought.

Lexi was already starting to feel the familiar heat rise through her body as she played with herself. Before long, she also had her top off and tits out. She then grabbed hold of the glorious globes and kneaded them with her free hand.

"Oh my goddd! I can't feel... god, I can't feel my legs! Ohh fuckk! Tobiii!!!"

It was that moment that Lexi knew she was about to lose the bet, but she couldn't care less. That familiar feeling of incestuous love making cascaded over Lexi like a tidal wave. It was a high that no other could even attempt to touch.

It couldn't have even been three minutes by the time Sylvia's body began to tense up as her orgasm neared. She reached down and grabbed his hair to pull him further against her snatch.

"GODDD! YESSS! TOBI, I'M COMINGGG. MMMMM, FUCKING GOD YES, I'M COMINGGG!!!"

Sylvia's moan roared throughout the heavens as she screamed aloud. Her body frantically spasmed as her brother's tongue lapped against her clit like a mad man.

Lexi stared at them with hunger as she shed her bottoms and stood completely nude along with her siblings. She marvelled at her sister's gorgeous body as it vibrated with sexual energy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ohhh fuck me!" Sylvia released her grip on Tobias' head and rode her orgasm out across his face.

A few seconds later and Sylvia fell to the floor, barely holding herself up by her arms and knees. She breathed heavily as she tried to come back to reality.

Tobias, on the other hand got up from the ground, licked his lips and stretched his body in preparation to do some damage.

"Lexi, I think that was less than three minutes. Don't you?" Tobias smirked as he stroked his hard cock in the direction of his sister girlfriends.

"Hmm, okay bro, I think you're right. I guess I lost the bet." Lexi walked passed Sylvia, towards Tobias and replaced his hand with her own. Then started to jerk it in her hand.

Sylvia was beginning to find strength in her body again, so she flipped herself over and sat as she eyed Lexi's bare backside. The firelight flickered down her spine and over the peachy bubble butt that Sylvia had always admired.

"You've got such a nice ass sis. I'm so jealous."

"Mmm, it's all yours Syl. If you want it?" Lexi sexily kissed her brother and pulled his body closer to her.

"I think it's Tobi's turn sis. I dare you to try and make him cum with just your tits." Sylvia started to play with her sensitive clit as she watched them.

Tobias immediately reacted to the idea and tensed in Lexi's hand. She took that as a sign to do as asked and slowly lowered to her knees.

"Wow, you always did look the hottest while on your knees Lex..." Tobias reached a hand down and cupped one of her perky tits in his hand.

"Oh, so you think that's a compliment do you Tobi? Well, I like it." Lexi knelt up, pulled her brother's strong hand from her breast and prepared to sandwich his cock between her bouncy melons. "Does this remind you of our first time Tobi? When I was on my knees, in front of you, all that time ago?"

Tobias relived the memory and couldn't wait any longer, so he urged his member between his youngest sister's tits.

Lexi's breasts, while slightly smaller than Sylvia's, easily wrapped around Tobias' seemingly giant cock with ease. She dribbled a droplet of saliva down her cleavage to help with the sensation.

"You like that bro? Do my tits feel good?"

"Fuck yes they do!" Tobias started to thrust his hips forward, pushing his veiny prick upwards, almost hitting Lexi in the chin.

Tobias revelled in the feeling and began to thrust harder.

Sylvia watched as Lexi's erotic body unknowingly teased her. She couldn't take it anymore, she had to join in.

Sylvia shimmied her way behind Lexi, dropped her back to the floor and slid between her legs. In one fell swoop she came face to face with Lexi's dripping cunt.

Lexi couldn't see what was happening, but felt the tickle of Sylvia's hair brush against her legs. Then suddenly a mouth latched onto her pussy and began to lick and flick her lips from side to side.

"Ohhhmmmyyy goddd, Sylvia... what... ohhhh..." Lexi moaned as her sister went to work.

Tobias smirked and decided to switch things up. Her pulled his cock free, and as Lexi's mouth opened to moan, he shoved in his meat as far as he could go without hurting her.

Lexi locked her lips around her brother's cock and mumbled something incoherent as she allowed him to slide his prick in and out of her mouth.

'Sylvia's eating me out, while Tobi is fucking my mouth. I can't even think. I can barely breath. Oh my god! My sister, and my brother, they're both... fuckkk!' Lexi thought to herself as she couldn't speak, and could barely even moan as they went to work on her.

"Fuck me this is hot. That's it Lex, take my cock deeper..." Tobias started to stretch his sister's mouth as his dick began to throb and reach her throat.

Sylvia knew what would feel good and what would feel incredible, so she didn't hold back for a second as she attacked her sister's snatch.

"Mmmghhh, mghhh!!! Ohhhmghhh!!!" Lexi gargled and grunted as her orgasm neared. The feeling of being orally fucked from both ends began to take its toll on the petite beauty.

Tobias thrust his cock down her throat, and Sylvia latched onto her clit. Lexi didn't stand a chance. The pleasure hit her like an avalanche, pounding through her body with no end in sight.

"MGHHH! MGGGGHHHH! MMMMMFCKKK!!!"

After the shockwaves settled, Lexi fell limp against her siblings. Tobias' cock still in her mouth and Sylvia's tongue still working it's way around her little pussy.

"Seems you quite liked that sis. Wanna go again?" Tobias asked as he looked down at his prey.

Lexi nodded gently as she came to, all the while slipping her brother's thick meat stick in and out of her mouth.

Tobias pulled his member free, quickly grabbed a handful of her tit and took a step back. He then lifted the zombie-like Lexi up to her feet and spun her around.

"Syl, how are you doing? Think you can keep going? I want to try something." Asked Tobias.

Sylvia nodded eagerly. "Of course, I could do this all day." She then bit her lip and waited patiently.

Sylvia wasn't quite sure what he had planned, but Lexi had at least some idea. Which was made very clear when Tobias whispered into her ear.

"Your sister's able to have multiple orgasm. Which means you are too..." He then picked her up, prompted her to kneel over Sylvia's head, but the other way around, and bent her over into a doggy style, sixty-nine position.

Lexi came face to face with Sylvia's pussy, and vice versa, but Sylvia had another view, being Tobias's long, hard and thick cock about to penetrate their youngest sister.

"Tobi, I just came... there's just no way I can cum again like that. I'm not like Sylvia."

"Oh, we'll see about that." Tobias thrust forward and impaled Lexi with his steel rod.

"AHHHMMM! FUCKKK!"

Sylvia marvelled for a few seconds as she watched up close and personal her brother fucking their sister. She then dived straight in and circled Lexi's clit with the tip of her tongue. With Tobias already slamming his way into Lexi's cunt, it took a lot of effort to keep up consistency, but she managed it nonetheless.

"Oh my GOD! This is too much. I can't... Tobi I just came... I... AHHH FUCKKK! YESSS!"

Sylvia was hoping for Lexi to eat her out in return, but with their brother attempting to fuck a hole through the babe, she knew it would be difficult for her to even attempt it.

"Lex, you're so wet, and so fucking tight! How are you... still this tight?"

Lexi couldn't even respond. All that came out was mumbled moans and grunted swear words as she held onto her sister's legs for support.