The Island of Three Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Sylvia wasn't receiving any pleasure physically, watching the two fuck this closely, and being able to lick Lexi's snatch and Tobias' balls occasionally, was more than enough for her to feel that same blissful sensation she felt while breaking the ultimate taboo.

"Ohmygoddd!! I think... I think I'm going to cum! OHHH FUCKKK!!! TOBI! I'M GOING TO..." Lexi screamed aloud as her second orgasm took hold.

Sylvia continued to lick her sister's clit through the ordeal, but Tobias was making it extra difficult with the sheer force he was putting behind each thrust.

"AHHH, HOLY FUCK SHITTT! TOBIII! DON'T STOPPP! FUCKKK!!!"

Lexi was so wet that Tobias had no trouble holding back his own orgasm. While there were moments that seemed to push him closer to the edge than others, he found that concentrating on his sister's pleasure more than his, made it far easier to hold it off.

"AGAIN! GOD, FUCKING HELLL! I'M... I'M COMING AGAIN!!!" Lexi roared to the heavens as her third orgasm ripped through her petite body.

Tobias smirked knowing he was right about his prediction.

"Ahhhh! Fuckkk meee!" Lexi's voice sounded broken and tired.

Her body fell limp on top of her sister as Tobias pulled his engorged cock free from her snatch. Sylvia couldn't help but lick her clit a few more times to ease out of the orgasm. It rewarded her with a few light moans and twitches.

"Wow Tobz, I can't believe that didn't make you cum. What are you exactly?" Asked Sylvia.

Tobias grinned and gestured to flip positions with Lexi, reversing their bodies. "You're about to find out, sis."

Sylvia did as told and urgently rolled Lexi to the side, then climbed on top of her. Now Lexi could rest against the ground while Sylvia prepared her ass for the pounding of a life time.

Tobias made his way around the sixty-nine sibling sandwich and took up position behind Sylvia. She wiggled her cute little butt in preparation.

Tobias looked down to find Lexi barely in the land of the living. Tired and fucked raw, she couldn't even think straight, let alone focus on something. He took this opportunity to smack her cheek with his prick before guiding into his next victim.

Before he could thrust forward, Sylvia forced herself backwards and impaled herself on his meat. She was dripping wet and deliciously smooth on the inside as his cock found a new home.

"Aghhh! Fuck, it's so big!" Sylvia didn't waste any time as she began to pull forward and then shoot backwards as far as she could. "Oh my god! Tobi! I can feel you... all the way inside me!"

Tobias admired the sight of his sister as she pleasured herself on his cock. She had done a complete one-eighty on her views about incest and was embellishing every single desire she could.

"That's it, Syl. Does it feel good to have your own brother inside you?"

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck you're naughty little sister! Ohhh fuck!!! I've been so bad!!!"

Tobias spanked her firm cheek, which rewarded him with a moan followed by a purr. He then grabbed hold of his prize and started to fuck her seriously.

"AGHHH! FUCKKK! Fuck me! Tobi, I want you to ruin me!"

Tobias did as told and started to beat down on her tiny pussy, thrusting in and out like a jackhammer.

"AHHH! FUCK! HARDER! HARDER TOBI!"

Surprised to hear Sylvia wanting more, he gave it his all. Jackhammer aside, he fucked her like he had nothing left to lose. His pelvis smacked her ass, causing thunderous claps to echo down the beach.

Lexi finally came to, just in time to snake her tongue out and flick Sylvia's clit as it pumped across her face.

"I'M COMINGGG! OH MY FUCKINGGG GODDD!!! I'M COMING!!! AGGGHHHH!!!"

Sylvia felt her brother's cock rip through her body as she came. Hard, fast and so deep that she went completely blank and fell into the realms of pleasure as it electrified her body.

"SHIIIIIT! FUCK, TOBI! KEEP... AGHHH...."

Tobias reached over and grabbed both of her arms and pulled her back into him, harder and faster than before. Being that much rougher with her as she came, caused her to temporarily pass out from the pleasure.

Tobias felt his sister's body fall mostly limp in his arms. He then slowed his actions and gently caressed her insides with his dick. With his sister's pleasure now out of the way, he could focus on his own.

"Jesus, Tobi. W-what did you do to her?" Asked the trapped Lexi as she held her sister up.

Sylvia suddenly moaned a low pitched grumble as she felt Tobias' dick leave her body. She then rolled off her sister and landed by her side.

"I... Holy crap..." Sylvia breathed heavy breaths as she spoke.

"Uhh, you okay, Syl?" Asked Tobias as he stroked his solid and moistened prick.

"Good! Very... very good. Fuck..."

Lexi suddenly bounced up and knelt on her knees while looking up at her brother. She licked her lips as she eyed his toned body, then lowered all the way down to his steel rod.

"I have no idea how you're still going, after that?" Asked Lexi.

"Gifted, I suppose." Tobias shrugged it off and started to jerk his cock harder and faster.

Sylvia was barely able to move, but she took her time and slowly raised herself to be beside Lexi. Their tits lightly grazed one another as they waited giddily for the shower of a lifetime.

"You've been awfully good to us mister. How can we ever repay you?" Lexi's voice spoke in a high and innocent manner.

Sylvia caught on and joined in. "Yes! If there is anything we can do. We'll do it..." She then bit her lip and grabbed hold of a nipple.

Tobias loved seeing his girls on their knees. "Kiss..."

The two looked at each other for no less than a second before they brought their lips together. Their mouths parted at the same time, allowing their tongues to explore the other.

Sylvia reached out and began to play with her sister's tits. Lexi though reached up Sylvia's sides, then to her hair and pulled her in further.

Tobias watched as his angels devoured each other. He then stepped forward, prepared his cock by placing it at their lips and pressed it forward, sandwiching his prick between the pair of puffy lips.

Both girls lightly jumped at the intrusion, until they realised what he wanted. Then, they allowed him full access and sucked either side of his prick as he pumped it back and forth.

"Fuck! That's it. Suck my dick you two!"

Tobias grabbed a handful of Lexi's hair, and Sylvia's ponytail, allowing him the leverage he needed to face fuck the two of them. Their lips felt like velvet, coupled with the tongues darting along his shaft was a sensation that almost sent him into overdrive.

The girls were tasting themselves on their brother's cock, all the while grabbing at each other's breasts. Tobias pulled his meat free, only to force it into Sylvia's mouth for a few seconds, then out and into Lexi's. This continued until he couldn't take it any longer.

Tobias fucked his sister's months with a few more thrusts before he pulled away and jerked his meat towards them.

The girls both readied themselves by pressing their chests together and opening their mouths.

"Ughhh, I'm coming! Take it all!"

Tobias rapidly pumped his prick until the euphoria began to spread throughout his body and shoot the white hot spunk out of his cock.

It burst free from his body like a volcano. Firstly hitting Sylvia directly across her face a couple of times, with some landing in her mouth. Then it hit Lexi just as hard and coated her chin to eyes in white shiny jizz.

The girls both moaned as their brother defiled their faces. They kept eye contact with him as best they could, only closing for a few stray strands as it laced across their eyes.

"OHHHFUCKKKK!!!!"

He continued to fire an impressive amount of spunk at the babes, each now with a thick layer of white, plastered across their pretty faces. As the ejaculation subsided, the few remaining shots fired out and landed on the bounty below.

"Holy fuck! God I thought that would... never end." Tobias stumbled back and shook his head. With a clear mind he looked at the damage he may have caused.

Both of his sister's looked like they were glued in place. Lexi was the only one with a single eye open, as Sylvia was too afraid it would get into her eyes if she opened them again.

"Fucking hell Tobi! That was... insane! I can't even see!" Stated Lexi.

"You can't see?" Asked Sylvia, with eyes glued shut.

"Ah! Yes, good point sis. One sec, I'll help you out." Lexi licked her lips clean and began to wipe away some of the jizz framing her face.

She then unsteadily climbed to her feet and grabbed a piece of old cloth from the cabin, and came back to help wipe Sylvia's face clear.

Tobias watched Lexi's ass as she bounced towards the cabin. He couldn't help give it a firm smack when she bent over to help her sister.

"Ow! You fucker!"

Tobias laughed and spanked the peach a second time. This time rewarding him with a small wiggle instead of a complaint.

"Okay sis, you should be clear now."

Sylvia slowly opened her eyes to the dark night and witnessed her siblings staring at her with wide grins.

"Tobi, I don't mind you... you know... giving me a facial from time to time, but maybe aim lower... next time?"

Lexi jumped in before her brother could. "Yeah! Same here. Nobody wants that stuff in the eye."

"Hmm, no promises." He then slapped Lexi's ass a third time and helped Sylvia to her feet.

Sylvia was just as unstable as Lexi, but she managed to hold herself up enough to begin cleaning her body.

The firelight bounced off of the spunk on their bodies like a silvery sky. It was beautiful in its own way. Tobias always admired his handy work in times like this. And the girls secretly did the same as they marvelled at the sheer amount. It made them feel pretty powerful to be the reason their brother came as hard, and as much as he did.

"Well, it's now very late. So, shall we hit the hay?" Asked Tobias.

The girls both looked at him as if he had just said something completely out of line.

"Yeah, after we've had a wash Tobias! Unless you want to get into bed all slimey and sticky?" Lexi crossed her arms as she spoke.

"Uhh, no, I'm good. You two go clean up. I'll umm... sort the fire out."

Tobias hastily walked away in the opposite direction of the fire, towards the cabin. He took his clothes with him and decided to give his sister's some space.

Lexi and Sylvia both shuffled their way to the shower for a pitch black wash. The newfound lovers couldn't keep their hands off each other the entire journey. From fire to water, they had kissed, fondled and grabbed the other a few times each.

Under the cascading water, while they couldn't see the other properly, they did take the chance to cop a feel. Sylvia pulled Lexi under the fall and placed her lips on hers.

Lexi returned the kiss, but she couldn't hold back a squeal as the cold water ran down her back, which only spurred her sister on as she forced her sexy little body closer.

Sylvia took the opportunity to grab each of Lexi's ass cheeks and squeeze them as they kissed. She was rewarded with a purr, before Lexi bit down on her sister's bottom lip.

"Mmm, god. I know what we're doing here is wrong, but how can it feel so right?" Asked Sylvia.

"You mean the three of us, or me and you?"

"Well, both..."

Lexi thought for a second and started to plant small kisses on her sister's neck.

"To be honest sis. You're asking the wrong woman. You see with Tobi, I couldn't stop myself. There wasn't even much hesitation. He very quickly became what I wanted." Lexi made her way up Sylvia's neck and chin, then kissed her lips. "And with you, it just feels..."

"Like this is supposed to happen?"

"Exactly!" Lexi started to draw circles around one of Sylvia's nipples. "I want you just as much as I want Tobi, but... at some point I convinced myself it would be him you wanted, and not me."

"Lex... why would you think that?" Asked Sylvia with a confused tone.

"You've seen Tobi. He's a dreamboat. Smart, strong, funny... tall. If there was going to be someone you fell for, it was going to be him."

"I didn't think you... you know, liked girls? At least not before... us."

"I didn't, but I'm also not supposed to like my brother either. When me and Tobi started fooling around, the thought of you joining us, or just the thought of you, was enough to get my blood going. I can't explain it."

Sylvia smiled and kissed her younger sister with a deep and passionate, tongue exploring kiss.

"I love you too, Lex."

"Love?! I didn't say that..." Teased Lexi as she looked away into the darkness.

"Whatever, I see through you sis. You can't fool me." Sylvia grabbed at Lexi's peach. "Besides, how was I ever going to get 'this' out of my head... You being railed from behind, mmm, that leaves a mark on someone as innocent as me you know."

"Innocent? Hah! You're the nympho of the family remember?"

Sylvia exaggerated a gasp. "Poor little ol' me? I don't know what you're talking about... Alexis."

They both laughed and continued to wash the other down as best they could, paying close attention to the fun bags extending from their chests.

"Lexi, seriously though. I do love you. Just as much as Tobi. And I'll prove it to you."

Lexi raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? What did you have in mind sis?"

"You'll have to wait and see. There's no fun in dishing out all of the surprises at once."

"Ahhh! No fair!" Lexi pouted.

"Come on, I'm sure Tobi's getting lonely all by himself." Sylvia stood out from under the cold water and wiped herself down.

Lexi came up behind Sylvia and grabbed hold of her sister's tits. "And miss out on playing with these puppies?" Lexi kneaded them and pinched her nipples.

"Ooohhh fuck. Lexi, I am... very sensitive right now."

Lexi lowered one of her hands down between Sylvia's thighs and started to play with her soaking wet and puffy lips. A few rhythmic movements later, she started to play with her clit.

"Ohhhffmmm, L-lex..."

"Yes? Sweet sister of mine? Does it feel good?"

Sylvia nodded in response and gasped towards the sky.

"You only came twice earlier, so I guess we owe you one. Or should I say, 'I' owe you one." Lexi sped up her attack, while pinching her nipple harder.

Sylvia's body started to react the same way it always did, spasming with electric pleasure before stiffening up and repeating the process.

"F-fffuck Lex... I... ohhh goddd..."

Lexi whispered into her sister's ear. "Just relax, babe. I've got you."

In a matter of seconds, Sylvia was once again on the verge of another orgasm. Lexi's hand vibrated against her sister's clit with such precision and pressure that Sylvia couldn't control her movements.

"GODDD LEXI! I'M ABOUT TO... OHHH GODDDD. FUCK. YESSS!!!"

Lexi held onto Sylvia's body through the ride of a lifetime as she threatened to break free from her grasp.

"OHH-HHH FUCK ME!" Sylvia pulled Lexi's hands away and fell to the floor on her knees. "Ohmygod. Oh, my, God!"

Lexi smirked and reached down to help her sister back on her feet. "Well, I guess we now know that you're just like me, sis."

Sylvia suspiciously eyed the vixen. "Wha-what do you mean? Just like you, how?"

"Hah! I can get myself off in minutes when I do that, sometimes seconds. Your 'hot spots' are just like mine."

"You are... very, very good at that. Fuck. I can't feel my legs." Sylvia struggled to stand even with Lexi's help.

Lexi grabbed a handful of her tits while she spoke. "I am going to be playing with 'these' so much. More than Tobi I think. I've always been envious."

"God I love it when you touch me. But, they're not as great as you might think. Bad backs are a bitch. But then again, you're not exactly flat chested are you?" It was Sylvia's turn to grab some boob.

"Mmm, true, but yours are still bigger. Anyway, come on, let's get back to brother dearest."

Lexi wrapped her arm around Sylvia to help with the walk back. The two were still completely naked and wet, which meant that by the time they walked through the cabin door, they were both cold and begging for warmth. That's when their brother came into view.

"I was just about to send out a search party. You've been gone ages." Tobias all but licked his lips as he stared at the naked, wet women. "Umm, you both okay?"

Before either of them answered him, they mustered up all of their strength and charged forward, tackling the poor man onto the bed. Although dark, the moonlight lit up the cabin just enough to see his girls smiling from ear to ear.

"I guess you're both fine... you're also wet..."

"Yep!" Lexi said cheerfully.

Tobias laughed and pulled his sister's in close. "Oh crap! I forgot about the fire." Tobias uncoiled himself and stood up. "I'll sort the fire, you two dry yourselves."

"Aww, but we wanted you to warm us up Tobz..." Lexi pouted and crossed her arms.

"Yeah! I guess you want us to put some clothes on too huh?" Sylvia joined in with the bratty attitude.

"Don't you dare! I'll be back in 2 minutes." Tobias made his way to the door. "Clothes stay off. I'm serious..." He pointed at the girls before disappearing through the door.

Sylvia and Lexi both laughed and had a quick play fight while they dried themselves. They grabbed some of the spare cloth and placed it on the bed in preparation to make it more comfortable.

Tobias came back shortly after and smiled when he saw his sister's still nude from head to toe. He took up his usual position in the centre of the bed. Lexi followed suit and climbed into the right side.

"Umm, Tobi. Can I swap with you tonight?" Asked Sylvia quietly.

"Swap? Uhh, yeah, I guess so." Tobias shimmied over to the left, away from Lexi.

Sylvia unintentionally prowled up the bed between her siblings in an incredibly sexy manner. Both Lexi and Tobias watched as she snaked between them.

Sylvia then kissed Lexi on the lips and cuddled up close to her. Lexi was shocked to feel her sister's warmth, but couldn't argue that it was a welcome feeling.

For the first time since their coupling, Tobias felt like he was the third wheel, but when he looked over to his sister's who were holding each other in a loving embrace, all he could do was smile and think about how lucky he was to have them.

The sole island inhabitants said their goodnights and rested their tired bodies against one another before sleep took them, one by one.

-

The birds began to sing, and the sunlight started to creep its way through the windows. Lexi was the first to stir, but in a last ditch effort to stay asleep, she pulled Sylvia in close and held her tightly.

That was when a sudden shockwave shattered her sleep, causing her to bolt awake. Her eyes widened at the interruption. She looked around in an attempt to find the jarring sound.

Then, another echoed through the island finding it's way to the cabin.

"T-that was..." Lexi sat upright and looked to her brother. "Tobi! Tobi, wake up!"

"Mmm, Lex... what's..." Tobias cut his sentence short to yawn.

"Tobi, wake up. I heard a gunshot!"

Sylvia was still out cold. She hadn't even moved from Lexi nigh on shouting in her ear.

"Lexi, go back to sleep. You were probably just... mmm... dreaming."

Lexi started to hit her brothers arm in an attempt to force him awake and take her seriously.

"Tobi, please! I know what I heard. It was a..."

The third sky shattering bang echoed through the cabin.

Tobias immediately bolted upright. "That was..."