The Island of Three Ch. 10

Story Info
Chaotic storm was just the beginning.
10.6k words
4.76
9.2k
33

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Made you wait longer than I promised... sorry all. Hopefully you'll all enjoy it though. I have in mind where I want to go with this, but let me know in the comments where you think it's headed. Or where you hope it is.

Thank you to my editor, AirSearch1, for all the continued help. You've been great!

Keep an eye out for new submissions. And check out my other stories if you get a chance.

The Island of Three Chapter 10

Sylvia and Lexi both screamed out in terror.

"Tobiii!!!"

The branch had split a hole in the roof and darted straight down towards where Tobias was standing. He jumped to the side, just in time for it to graze his shoulder, and lodge itself in the floor beside him.

Tobias fell backwards onto the ground and held his injury tightly. Wood, leaves and dust exploded into the cabin creating a brief moment of chaos.

The girls were terrified, unsure whether their brother was okay and unable to see through the debris. On first instinct they looked away for fear of serious injury to their brother, or worse.

"Shit!!! Arghhh, fuck!" Tobias shouted as he reeled in pain.

"Tobi!!!" Lexi shouted through the cabin and ran around the branch in hopes of finding her brother.

Sylvia followed after and both appeared through the dust to witness their brother on the floor holding his shoulder.

The rain began to trickle in through the hole and run down the branch. It wasn't long until they all stood in a small puddle of water, as it attempted to escape the cabin. Luckily the floor was made up of old boards which helped deviate the water under and out of the cabin.

"Tobi! Are you okay? Are you hu..." Lexi's eyes locked onto her brothers shoulder as it bled. "You are hurt! Can you sta..."

"Lexi, I'm fine. Really. It's just a graze. Can you help me up?"

Still a little shaken, the girls each grabbed a hold of their brother and helped lift him to his feet. He let go of the injury to reveal a few nasty scrapes from his shoulder reaching down to his bicep. Luckily it wasn't too deep, but still enough to cause a considerable amount of blood to run down the rest of his arm.

"Thank you. Come on, let's walk over to the bed, away from this... thing."

The three each clambered their way around the tree and headed to the other side of the cabin. The rain continued to thrash down upon them, slowly flooding more and more of the cabin floor.

Tobias looked to each of his siblings in turn and saw the same worry in each of their eyes.

Sylvia was the first to break the short silence. "Don't you ever do that again! Okay?!"

"What... I didn't..."

Sylvia and Lexi both held back tears.

"Please, d-don't leave us on this island alone. We need you." Lexi suddenly held her brother closely.

Sylvia mirrored her actions and also held him tightly.

Tobias hadn't seen this sort of sadness in their eyes since they first arrived on the island. He reached an arm around them, slowly with his injured arm, and pulled them in for comfort.

As the girls began to cheer up, the rain poured down. The cabin floor quickly became a small puddle across the entire base.

Tobias started picking up their bags to place higher up off of the floor, only to be stopped by his sisters who took over the duty.

The three climbed onto the bed while keeping a watchful eye on their surroundings. The last thing they needed was to suffer any more accidents. At the very least, the branch remained unmoving so there was little to worry about it falling further.

Sylvia grabbed one of her clean tops from a bag and began to wrap it around her brother's injury. Tobias argued that he needed no bandage, but both of his sister's were having none of it, and insisted that they look after him.

The thunder, lightning and wind didn't hold back as it unleashed hell upon the island. The cabin didn't take any further damage, but it did suffer from a small flood that luckily disappeared under the floor boards after a few hours.

They decided it was best for one of them to keep watch through the night, or at least take it in turns. Sylvia was first, so she let her siblings sleep. Tobias had a hard time falling asleep due to his injury, but Lexi dropped like a stone, finding the sound of rain oddly relaxing.

Sylvia ended up being awake all through the night and thought about the day she had just had. Giving into her feelings and having sex with her own brother for the most part. She would admit to thinking about it before now, but actually committing incest was far beyond what she thought she was capable of.

Sylvia looked down at her siblings and smiled as they held each other. Lexi had been the first to commit the taboo, so Sylvia had no right to be jealous, but part of her wondered whether she could be happy as they were. She had never heard of a brother-sister relationship ending well, let alone a three-way relationship at that.

The night ran on and on. The rain landed harder and heavier with every hour, and before long, the sun began to rise. As the light slowly creeped through the windows along the front of the cabin, it lit up more and more, revealing the damage to its true extent.

For the most part, Sylvia laid in bed upright as her siblings slept. As soon as the morning began, she got up and walked to the door. The storm was slowly beginning to subside at this point, and Sylvia could see the carnage it had caused.

She peered outside with a tear forming in one eye. "Our home is... ruined. It's like we were never here." The storm had not been kind.

The campfire had vanished in the wind and the logs they sat on had also gone. The areas they stood, relaxed and lived were covered in leaves, twigs and small stones. The S.O.S sign had been completely dispersed, leaving only a few rocks visible.

Before the tear fell, she looked to her brother and sister laying on the bed. They were both safe and sound, that was what truly mattered to her. She knew she had to hold herself together, for their sake, and her own.

The sunlight continued to creep up the bed, first hitting Lexi and waking her up in the process. She rubbed at her eyes, looked around the room and got up and out of bed. She left Tobias to sleep as she headed to the other side of the cabin, passing the tree branch as carefully as possible.

Lexi yawned as she approached her sister. "Syl, did you stay awake all night?"

"Morning Lex, yeah. I umm, didn't want to wake you."

Lexi smiled and placed her lips against her sister's. It took Sylvia by surprise, but she didn't pull away. Instead she kissed her back and even ran a hand up to Lexi's face. Sylvia gently pulled her lips away and looked into Lexi's eyes.

"Lex, I... I didn't think..."

"What? That I wanted to be with you too?" Lexi gave her older sister a warm smile.

"Well, it's just... well, I figured..." Sylvia knew what she wanted to say, but didn't know how to say it.

"That I only had eyes for our brother?" Sylvia gently nodded in response. "Well, at first yeah, I guess I did."

Lexi took a step towards the door and looked down towards the beach before she continued her explanation.

"Before, well, all of this. The island. I obviously knew you were attractive, not in a 'I want to rip my sister's clothes off' kind of way, but anyone with eyes could see just how attractive you were. Being here, doing what we've done, what me and Tobi have done, it's only opened my eyes further."

Sylvia had rarely seen her sister take such a serious tone on a topic she was involved with. They often bickered, wound each other up or spoke about something unrelated to themselves when in conversation. This was a rare moment to witness.

"Seeing you two yesterday just outside this door, laying there with Tobi, moaning and... God. I looked at Tobi, saw what he was doing to you and I wondered whether it should make me jealous, but it didn't. I then looked at you. Syl, I don't want to be in a relationship with just Tobi. To be Frank, I also want..."

Cutting Lexi off mid-sentence, it was Sylvia's turn to kiss her sister. It was the first real kiss they shared that held their true feelings literally on their tongues. From a warm, embracing and loving kiss, came a far hungrier and lust driven exploration of the other's mouths. Sylvia pushed her sister backwards against the wall as her hands started to roam her little sister's body with purpose for the first time.

"Ohhh, shit." Lexi began to lightly moan as Sylvia kissed her neck. "Syl, fuck, Syl. I'm still, mmmm, you know..."

Sylvia sexily grinned, kissed her once more and gently bit down on Lexi's plump bottom lip. "I guess we'll just have to wait, won't we?"

Lexi was usually the forward one, but under her older sister's gaze, she felt like the prey in this situation. Her legs turned to jelly and her chest fluttered with excitement.

From behind them, Tobias had woken up and witnessed the entire thing.

"Okay, now 'that' was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

The girls both jumped in shock as if they had been caught getting up to no good. Tobias found it intriguing as to how they reacted. It wasn't like incest was anything new to them now, but he guessed being a girl on girl situation was different enough to cause a slight stir.

"Tobi! Y-you're awake..." Stated Sylvia.

"Uhhh yep, but don't let me stop you two." Tobias smirked in their direction hoping to see more.

Both his sister's then acted as innocently as possible while walking back towards the bed.

"Yeah, I'm sure you would like that bro, but we have work to do. And that comes first!" Sylvia stood at the edge of the bed and held her hands on her hips.

From behind, Lexi wrapped her hands around her older sister and sank her fingers into each of her breasts.

"Oh really, Syl? 'That's' what comes first huh?"

Sylvia closed her eyes and purred aloud to her sister's touch. "Mmm, well... maybe something else can... come first..."

Tobias' expression went from a coy and playful grin to a jaw-drop almost instantly. He watched in awe as he edged closer to the girls. He put the smallest amount of pressure on his bad arm and winced at the pain in his shoulder.

Lexi stopped what she was doing and focused her attention back on her brother. "Tobi, are you okay? Is it bad?"

Sylvia looked at her brother with a worried expression as Lexi took up a seat on the bed.

"I-I'm fine. Really. It doesn't hurt that..." Tobias touched the fabric covering his injury. "...BADDD! Ow, okay yeah it hurts a little bit."

"Idiot. That's what you get for acting all brave." Lexi rolled her eyes as she spoke.

"Acting huh?" As Tobias asked the question, both sister's looked away and laughed. Once the giggling stopped, each kissed him on either side of his cheeks.

"Okay, I forgive you. Guess I should get up and take a look at the damage."

Sylvia crossed her arms, swiftly followed by Lexi. "Oohhhh no mister. I don't think so. You rest, and we'll start getting this place back in order. After breakfast of course."

"No way! It's just a scratch. Besides, I need to clean it so it doesn't become all infected."

The girls looked to each other before Lexi spoke. "Fine. I'll boil some water, you clean the scrape, and then you're heading back to bed. I don't want to hear you complain, bitch or moan about it, okay?"

"Lex, those all mean the same thin..."

"TOBIAS!"

"AH! Yeah, yes, sure, whatever you say... mother..." Tobias smirked at the tiny babe, which in turn rewarded him a gentle smack on his good arm.

"Good. Now you stay here. We'll get the water going."

Sylvia and Lexi both turned around to leave and waltzed towards the door. With each wearing shorts a little too small for them, Tobias eyed up each cheek individually for as long as he could before they disappeared out of sight. He then attempted to relax by laying his back against the wall behind the bed.

-

Ten days passed as the siblings repaired, tidied and tended to the damages dealt by the storm. Tobias had to show his sister's the trick to light the fire using a bottle. Filling it with water and using it as a magnifying glass, caused the heat the needed to get it going again. They realised they would never have to worry about not having fire, with a scorching sun such as theirs almost constantly beating down upon the island.

Tobias took a few days off before he was well enough to cut the tree branch down into pieces and remove it. Soon after, he fixed the hole in the roof, floor and patched up any other holes or scratches the cabin endured.

With the help of his two sisters, they easily got the job done to a decent standard and were eventually very proud of their handy work. They also made a few betterment changes to the area in attempts to make the place feel more homely.

Firstly they dug a hole in the ground for a potential bath. Which was situated closer to the cabin than the shower. With a separate stream forking off towards it, they could have themselves a bath. Albeit a cold one.

Next they flattened the ground by the fire, creating a more spacious and complete spot. With smoothed logs and some well placed colourful rocks, sourced by Lexi, it made for a far more eye pleasing piece of land.

Sylvia moved a few of the more plant like foliage closer to the cabin to create a sort of garden. Some flowers and some weeds were all they needed to make the place look happier.

The cabin was also back to a liveable standard, in which they all agreed they would make better given more time, but it would certainly work for now.

The three stood several feet away from the cabin looking side on to their home. The house, the garden and the sea at their doorstep. This was their life, and to some degree, it was back on track.

"Well, I think it's done guys. At least for now." Said Lexi with a triumphant stance.

Tobias came up behind her and without a shred of difficulty, he lifted her up and threw her into the air, causing the babe to squeal at the sudden action.

Sylvia started to laugh as her brother continued to throw Lexi up repeatedly, despite the shouting and squirming.

"Fucker! Tobi!!! Put me... down! Aghhh!!!"

Tobias reluctantly did as he was told for fear of her puking up her breakfast.

"Fucker!" Lexi started hitting her brother on his previously injured arm.

Tobias couldn't help but take the joke further by pretending to feel pain in his shoulder, grasping at it and wincing.

"Oh shit! Tobi, are you okay? I didn't mean..." Lexi could see the smirk slowly growing on his face. "You're an asshole. You know that right?" Lexi turned around and headed for the cabin.

Sylvia was in hysterics at this point, until Tobias stopped Lexi in her tracks, pulled her around and pressed his lips to hers. Sylvia went from laughter to longing as she watched with eagerness as her sister's body began to relax and sink into her brother.

It was less than two weeks ago that Sylvia had caught her siblings in the act. She realised that her reaction to seeing them this time was far different than the original. This was hot, it was like she was spellbound, and just had to watch them.

"Wow! W-what was that for, bro?" Asked Lexi as she came too.

"An apology. I couldn't help myself." Tobias looked over to his other sister who was standing still and biting her bottom lip.

He made his way to Sylvia and mirrored his earlier treatment of their younger sister by pulling her in by the hips and kissing her deeply. Sylvia's body reacted the exact same way as Lexi and melted against her brother.

Tobias broke the kiss and let his grip loose to release the babe. Before Sylvia could say anything, Lexi pushed passed Tobias and took her turn to kiss Sylvia. They embraced in a far more intimate kiss than what their brother provided.

Upon Lexi's withdrawal, Sylvia opened her eyes and stammered back slightly with a light head.

"W-what was... that for, exactly?"

Lexi winked at her sister. "Well, full circle kiss you know. Hmm, I guess triangle, is more accurate."

Sylvia played with her ponytail and smiled a gleeful expression.

"You know, you two seem to really enjoy kissing each other. More so than you like me doing it..." Stated Tobias.

As if planned, the two smiled and spoke at the exact same time.

"She has softer lips than you."

The girls both looked at each other, smiled and then laughed together. Tobias on the other hand rolled his eyes at the creepy in-sync statement and made his way to the woods to collect firewood.

Several hours later, a little after dinner, Lexi took a stroll along the beach as her siblings sat beside the fire.

"Tobi, do you think we'll ever get off this island?" It was a question that they found themselves talking about a lot.

Tobias lovingly looked towards his sister and stood up. He made his way around the fire and sat beside her. The firelight flickered against her perfect skin and shined a bright orange in her eyes.

"To be honest, part of me wishes we never do. But, I would also like us to have a normal life."

Sylvia looked down to the ground with a saddening expression.

"Together, of course." Tobias added. "I wouldn't give you two up for the world."

"Good. I can't speak for Lexi, but I bet she feels the same."

Tobias smiled and placed his arm around her, pulling her into him.

"You realise that you're both going to be stuck with me right? Forever? Just me. No handsome young men with the perfect job, perfect car and perfect life."

"Tobias, we don't need someone with the perfect life. We just need you. Besides, have you looked in a mirror recently?"

"Uhh, no?"

"Then you should. Besides the shaggy hair, you're ridiculously hot. Get that hair sorted and you'd be beating women away with a stick."

Tobias laughed and shook his head at the thought. For him, it was strange to hear something so straightforward. His sisters were gorgeous, if he could see it, then he knew everybody else could too. So hearing that he was on a similar level as them just didn't make much sense, but he held back on the question.

Just as the two were about to share a kiss, Lexi strolled back from the beach and pulled up a seat on the log across the fire pit.

"Hey guys! Look what I found." Lexi proudly held up a glass bottle.

"Umm Lex, I hate to break this to you, but we have those already. Quite a few actually." Said Sylvia.

"Ah, but do we, Syl? Do we really? Look again."

Sylvia and Tobias both stared a little harder, but to no avail. This time Tobias took the initiative. "Lex, it does just look like another bottle."

"Both wrong! It's a glass bottle. We need to play spin the bottle!" Lexi spoke with such excitement that her chest bounced along with her.

"Okay... there's still only three of us though? And we've already kissed each other, so it's not really going to be the same."

"Come onnn Sylvia, it'll be fun." Lexi looked to her siblings with a need in her eyes. "We can play the truth or dare version?"

It was Tobias' turn to interject. "Uhh, no. I hate that game. You both know that."

"Oh for... you two are so boring. Syl, you know it'll be fun." Lexi slyly winked at her sister. "And Tobi, you aren't going to be made to walk through the local library, half naked, while singing the macarena this time. Alright?"

Tobias shook his head as he relived the nightmare. "Ughh, okay. Fine, I'm in."

"Yay!" Lexi squealed with excitement and bounded over to the fire.

"What?! God damn it. Well, I guess if Tobi is in, I'm in." Sylvia sighed as she stood up from her log and sat beside the fire next to Lexi.

Tobias followed suit shortly after and sat, creating a triangle between the three with the bottle in the middle.

"Okay, oldest goes first." Lexi spoke with such excitement in her tone that it warmed her siblings hearts.

Tobias reluctantly spun the bottle and once it stopped still, it landed between the two women, but it was closer to Sylvia.