The Island of Wonder Pt. 02

Story Info
Meeting the family and learning the truth.
8.5k words
4.58
44.5k
67

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,703 Followers

Author's Note:

This is Part 2 of this story. There isn't a ton of steamy stuff in this part, but it does set the stage for the rest of the story. All persons engaged in sexual activities are all 18 years of age or older. Please enjoy!

Back on the plane...

I often thought of that day, especially as the plane kept roaring to its destination. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

Lila emerged from the bathroom, dressed in a beautiful sun dress that gave anyone who looked no illusions about her curves and loveliness. I gave her a half smile as I was still staring off out the window. Lila took the seat next to me, putting my hand in hers. I looked over at her again.

"How are you doing, my love?" she asked me in the soft, calming voice she was famous for.

"I'm ok," I said, "just lost in my own head, I guess."

She took a tighter grip of my hand.

"Everything is going to be fine; I promise you."

I nodded absent mindedly still kinda half in and half out.

"You do believe me, don't you?" she asked as she grabbed my hand tighter.

"I know," I told her in order to ease her own mind. "Just nervous I guess."

"Oh, my love," she said with as much emotion and feeling as humanly possible. "You have nothing to be nervous or worried about." She was stroking my hand at this point. "At least you don't have to worry about my family liking you," she said with optimism.

"Yeah......" was my only response, turning back to the window.

Two Months Ago

We'd been together for four months, easily the happiest of my life. It took only a month for us to declare to each other that we were in love, and we spent damn near all our time together.

Don't get me wrong, I still worked, and she still went to school; but anything in between was our time. Whether in my apartment or her's, mostly her's, we were together.

I was able to learn more about her during all this. First, her sexual appetite was beyond voracious. She'd wake me up for a blowjob in the morning, and we were constantly boning at different times during the day. Several other factors contributed to this.

One, she was a nudist. Whenever she got home, she'd almost immediately shed her clothes. She seemed so free doing it. I also found out she never wore underwear at all, never really seeing the point apparently. Of course, if any girl had a body like hers, you'd think it should be illegal to cover any part of it. It wasn't long until I was joining her, feeling more confident in myself than ever before, not to mention losing some baby fat weight.

Two, she loved porn. She watched so much porn. Every type of genre and body type. DP, Anal, Gangbang, Orgy, Family Porn; she was down for all of it. I'd never been with anyone so liberal with it. She kept toys all over the place for herself, in case she got the urge or wanted to put on a show for me.

Three, this girl was down for anything. She came out to me as bi the first morning I stayed over, also known as the day after I met her. It really turned me on, and we fucked pretty hard, her talking about threesomes and eating out girls. She was very comfortable with her sexually. Rim jobs, plugs, everything.

Maybe most importantly of all, she was always happy. Even when she had a bad day at school or something, she always seemed to look on the bright side. I'd never seen her be mean or snide to everyone. She seemed like she was pure positive energy and I absorbed as much as I could.

I had friends come in from out of town and they instantly fell for her too. They thought I'd be a fool to let her go at a time when I really did wonder if I was getting in too fast. The guys and even the girls all said they were jealous.

But now came a huge test. Almost out of nowhere, Lila told me her family was coming into town for a visit. Her father had business somewhere in the states and was going to stay in town for a couple days on their way back. Apparently, they were always planning to swing by and see her, but now that Lila had told them about me; they were definitely coming.

Lila spent two days filling me in about her family, trying to calm and relax me so I wouldn't be nervous. She really did her best but let's be honest; meeting the girlfriends' parents is always going to be a stressful event.

My first time meeting them was at a restaurant not far from their hotel. It was a really fancy place and I made sure not to dress like a schlub for it. Lila wore an elegant dress that looked like it was stitched just for her. I was kinds surprised at how tight the dress was and how much cleavage it showed. We were seeing her family after all.

We got to the restaurant first and we're sat at the table that her father had reserved. I was tempted to order a drink to further calm my nerves but thought that they might find that rude. Within only a few minutes, in they rolled.

The first person I spotted was her younger sister Sara. She looked a lot like Lila I noticed right away. Her ass was definitely in the same category as her sister, if not larger and she also had nice pouty lips. The biggest difference was in cup size really. Sara had only high C-cups, looking spectacular and fitting her frame well.

Next was her brother Manny, younger than Sara in age. He was a bit on the shorter side but looked like he was in good shape and took care of himself. Like his older sister, had a happy smile on his face and seemed very peppy.

Then there was Angela, the youngest child. She looked barely 18 and seemed kind of loose and carefree. She definitely didn't have the ass of her older sisters, but she certainly had something else. For such a young girl, she had a huge rack, larger then Lila's. They didn't seem as firm as hers, but they were definitely an attention getter. I could also swear she wasn't wearing a bra.

Now came Mom, Noni. Lila definitely took after her as her shape was so near her daughter's, it was stunning. At first, I had a hard time believing that she was old enough to be Lila's mother. Her curves were damn near identical to her eldest daughter's with a bit of sag if any. She definitely had more Polynesian features then all the kids, including Lila. It seemed damn near impossible to me that this woman could've birthed four kids.

Then finally Michael, the dad. My palms were sweating. He was about two or three inches taller than me. He had a bit of a dad bod, but mostly looked in good shape. He was white, looked almost to be Irish if I had to guess. He had a big smile for greeting Lila. Not as much for me, but not outright unfriendly.

Everyone else on the other hand, couldn't have been nicer or friendlier. Manny really took a shine to me quickly and Noni was very kind as well; apparently Lila had given me high marks in the boyfriend department. Michael remained cool.

"So, tell us more about your job," Sara insisted.

"I mostly do contract work for companies, charities, whatever. Creating websites, programs, computer networking, the works."

"Contract work, huh?" Michael injected with a raised eye. "Doesn't seem very steady work, does it?"

"Well actually..."

"Actually, Daddy," Lila jumped in, "he has to be a contractor because he's so in demand, no one company can really afford him." She added a smile to her answer

"Hmmm," was Michael's only reaction as we ordered. Mostly everyone got seafood items while I went for a simple steak. Honestly, it was the cheapest.

"Not a seafood fan?" Michael asked me.

"No, I am," I told him. "I just don't normally order it too often."

"Well, sometimes you should do things you don't normally do," Michael retorted. This guy was testing me, and I knew it. He wanted me to show him my "true colors"

"Good point," I replied cheerfully. I wasn't gonna give him an inch. He wanted to push me. I ordered crab legs and raw oysters. He looked at me and nodded slightly, with a grin. The first point in my favor with him of the entire night.

The food was excellent. I had to admit that Michael had made the right decision to push me toward the seafood. I noted to Lila we'd have to do it more often. A few of the family members gave me sly looks at the way I had phrased that.

Michael and Noni had invited us back to their hotel. I couldn't believe the size of the suite. It looked like the one out of "The Hangover".

I was still not doing great with Michael. Never really rude toward me, but his questions and his tone very much told me he wasn't really a fan of mine.

Noni got drinks for everyone, even Angela who was "technically" underage. I had taken my jacket off and relaxed a bit in the living room. But then Michael kept looking over at me and down my arm. I couldn't figure out why, trying to see if I had muscle or what.

"Nice watch there," he said looking at my wrist.

"Thank you," I said responding to the complement with a smile.

It wasn't a complement.

"Needed to spend your money on that, huh?"

Now he'd crossed the line, whether he knew it or not. Lila and Noni looked at my face and the rest looked at Michael.

"Actually, it was a gift."

Michael's eyes went wide, and he immediately looked over at Lila.

"Did you give him that?!" he asked his daughter.

"No, I didn't" she said truthfully and with determination. Like the college student was gonna afford it, I thought. He turned back toward me.

"Then who gave it to you?" Michael asked, turning back to me. It was a rude question, but I felt like he didn't care. If this wasn't my girlfriend's father, I would've lost it. But I kept calm. At least as calm as I was gonna be.

"With all due respect, that's really none of your business, sir." I really was losing my cool. "But if you need to know it was from my mother."

The look on his face told me he knew about her.

My mother had died a few years before in a car wreck. Before that, when I graduated from college, she gave me something I'd always wanted. A vintage Omega Speedmaster, the same kind Neil Armstrong had when he walked on the moon. I wore it at all times because A: it was an awesome watch and B: it reminded me of Mom.

Lila looked sad in her eyes for the first time since I'd known her. She'd known full well about the watch and what it meant to me. Noni shot Michael a look of pure anger. Michael quickly tried to reverse course.

"Look, uh..."

"Don't worry about it," I said as friendly as I could, but still somewhat stern. "I should probably head out and let you all catch up. I'll see you all in the morning." I said standing up. Everyone knew I had to go early due to an early meeting the next morning. I would be joining them for a late breakfast after at Lila and I's favorite diner.

I politely said goodbye to everyone and headed out, giving Lila a small kiss on the cheek. Lila followed me out and stopped me in the hotel hallway.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," she said, "he really didn't mean..."

"Yeah, he did," I replied back quickly. "I'm sorry babe, but I need to walk this off a bit."

"Let me get my things and walk with you," Lila said turning quickly.

"No," I told her stopping her. "I think I need to be alone right now. You should spend time with your family. I'll see you in the morning." I said with as much of a smile as I was capable of. She nodded her head and I walked toward the elevator.

I have to admit, I was angry. Fuming really. How dare he question me like that? Yes, I was dating his daughter; hell, in love with her, but that gave him no right to talk to me like that!

When I got home, I poured myself a drink and calmed myself down. I told myself that tomorrow, he wasn't going to get away with that. I would try to be nice, but if he was going to act like that, fuck him. I went to bed pissed.

I felt better when I woke up the next morning, attending the meeting I had with no trace of what I'd felt last night. Everything went great, a new deal was reached. I then changed and headed to the diner. I was less mad then the night before, but I wasn't happy. I knew I'd have to get it together before I got there, and I really tried.

When I got to the diner, Michael was out front. He made it clear he wanted a word with me.

"Hey, everyone's inside but could we talk for a second?"

I nodded and we went to the side of the building.

"I...uh...," he started, "I gotta tell you how deeply sorry I am."

I was stunned. I wasn't expecting that at all.

"I did know about your mom, but I didn't know about the watch. But even still, I should never have spoken to you like that. Everything my daughter has told me about you shows how much you care for her and respect her. You treated me with respect last night, and I did not do the same. Last night, you would've had every right to knock me on my ass. Hell, if the roles had been reversed, I might have."

I could tell there was a lot of emotion behind this.

"You acted like a man, and I didn't. You earned my respect last night and you have my word, I will never talk to you or treat you like that again," he finished extending his hand toward me. I took it.

"Sir?" I said to start off, "thank you for that. I really do appreciate it. I just want you to know how much I love your daughter and I really want to thank you for raising such a wonderful person."

He looked at me with so much respect and gratitude it was overwhelming.

"Call me Michael, son," he insisted. He clapped me on the back, and we went in to see everyone.

After breakfast, we took them on a tour of the city. Manny, Sara and Angela were in awe by it. I guessed that living on an island didn't allow for a lot of this. Many pictures were taken. Sara wanted a family picture at a certain point, and I grabbed the camera to take it. Michael grabbed someone passing and asked that I join in.

The whole day was kind of a mindfuck, honestly. This guy, who gave me no shortage of grief yesterday and gave me shit about my watch, was so warm and affectionate toward me, it was crazy. Michael had held me in contempt for most of yesterday, and now he was acting like my best friend.

We went to dinner again for their last night there. Not as fancy as last night, but still really good. It felt warmer at the table as we were all there. More and more, I was feeling less like an outsider and more accepted. Michael chief among them, being nicer and friendlier.

We finished and went back again to their suite. We got some drinks going and Michael produced a couple of cigars.

"Any interest?" he asked with a friendly smile. I was known to like cigars and I guess this got passed from Lila to him. I took him up on his offer and he and I were alone on their patio.

I was relaxed but still nervous. Not so much being with Michael as he'd greatly put me at ease, but now, for what I wanted to talk to him about. He saw the look on my face that apparently said, "I've got something on my mind."

"What are you thinking about, son?" he asked before taking a good puff. I took a puff to stall a bit as I organized my thoughts.

"Something I've been thinking about for a while," I said trying to put into words what I meant. Michael turned to look at me. "I'm in love with your daughter," I started. "She is easily the best person I've ever met. She's kind, smart, thoughtful, positive. And every moment we've spent together has been amazing. I just wanna..."

"Son," Michael interrupted, "if you're trying to ask me what I think you are, you have our blessing."

Could've knocked me over with a feather and apparently the look on my face showed that. Michael leaned into me.

"I know you love my daughter, and you treat her well. Noni and I talked last night. If you want our blessing, you have it."

I could have jumped for joy right there. But Michael threw up a hand to stop that.

"I need to ask you for one thing though."

My curiosity was up, and I nodded toward him.

"I want you to wait one month before you ask her. One month from today. I won't ask anything else, just that you wait a month. After that, ask away."

I really had wanted to do it tonight with her family there. I had the ring in my pocket. But, if that's the only thing he's asking to marry the most beautiful and amazing woman I'd ever known, it seemed like a small ask.

"One month, you have my word."

He smiled at me and clapped me on the shoulder.

"Good man. I promise it'll be worth the wait."

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I didn't really care. I had their blessing. I was on cloud nine.

We went to her place that night and I made passionate love to her. Slow, steady and sweaty. I even gave her a rim job which gave her a wild orgasm. She didn't know why I was so voracious that night, but I did.

Back on the plane...

The plane was beginning its final decent, my nerves started to ramp up again.

This was it.

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself. Lila saw this and started rubbing my hand more.

"Are you sure you're ok, my love?"

I wish I could tell her a flat yes. But right this moment...

"I'm just trying to get my head right. Trying to prepare myself."

Lila looked at me with the love-struck eyes she always had.

"Baby, what you have done for us, what you were willing to give up; I swear to you, it will all be worth it."

I slowly looked at her as she said this.

"Our lives are going to be so wonderful; you cannot even imagine. As I told you before, you will never regret this, my love. We are going to be so happy."

I took a few more deep breaths and looked at her.

"It's a big change, you know?" I said to Lila. "It's a lot to process and adapt to."

"I know, honey. It's always tough moving to a new place." I looked at Lila with a "are you kidding me?" look.

"You know full well that a change of location is not the biggest part of this." I was sterner saying this than I normally would've been. She was a little taken aback by it.

"Your right," she admitted, "I've thrown a lot at you and asked you to accept a lot. And the fact that you were willing to come and try means that you are absolutely the perfect man to spend my life with."

I admit that made my heart melt a bit. I wasn't really angry, per se; it had just been a long, damn month.

One Month Ago

It was the day! I was so excited I could hardly focus while I was at one of my client's offices doing work. I had done what Michael asked of me. One month exactly. I ran back to my apartment after leaving Lila's for work at one of my sites this morning to grab the ring box and put it in my bag. The whole time I was at work I kept thinking about it and checking to make sure it was still there while walking over. While I was walking to Lila's, I swear I was damn near skipping to get there.

I told Lila that I wanted to do a special dinner tonight. I had originally planned to take her out to eat, but she insisted on cooking. She was an amazing cook and could honestly make anything I desired better than a restaurant anyway. I asked for a steak dinner, and she was more than willing to oblige.

It was exciting times, anyway as Lila had recently completed her MBA studies. I figured she was on the job hunt now and I was sure she was going to get many offers.

My plan was simple. Wait till after dinner. Let her get dessert ready and come back with the ring, ready to go. When she came to serve dessert, she was in for the shock of her life. I was smiling the whole way there.

I arrived at her apartment and used my key. By this time, we basically lived together, primarily in her apartment. It was just plain nicer than mine.

"Hey babe, I'm home," I said announcing myself to her.

"Hello, love," she answered, "I'm in the kitchen. Why don't you get comfortable, and I'll pour you some wine?"

I knew full well that "get comfortable" meant "lose the clothes". As I noted previously, she all but refused to wear clothes in the house and had me trained to do the same. I may have found it a bit odd at first, but I had to admit it was freeing as well. Also, it allowed for quick sex whenever.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,703 Followers