The Island of Wonder Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my bag in its usual place by the door and headed into the bedroom. I shed my clothes and put them in the hamper. I took a quick pee and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought I looked good today and tried not to look anxious. I threw on some extra deodorant though, just in case.

I came out of the bedroom butt naked and headed to the kitchen. On my way I could see the table was set with candles and everything. She really took to heart the whole "special night" thing. I then stepped into the kitchen and saw Lila.

Her back was toward me so she couldn't see me. She was wearing an apron for obvious reasons but nothing else, so her perfect, full ass was exposed to me. Not wanting to startle her too much, I just gently caressed her backside. She turned to me and smiled.

"I love it when you touch me," she said as she gave me a kiss.

"Funny you should say that" I replied, "because I love touching you."

She smiled at me and kissed me again.

"The wine is over there, would you put the glasses on the table? Dinner is almost ready."

I grabbed the glasses and put them in the respective places. She then came in and served the food, having now removed her apron.

It was great as always; she was such a good chef. We finished up and she started clearing the plates. Like every night, I offered to clean up and just like every night, she refused. For some reason, she just loved cleaning dishes. If it made her happy, whatever.

She made some coffee and said she was almost ready with dessert.

Bingo! Go time!

"Ok, babe. I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quick, be right back."

I made a token run to the bathroom and just flushed the toilet. As the kitchen and the table were not really visible from the living room, I figured I had a straight run to my bag without being seen.

I looked out from the bathroom and found she wasn't there. I made my way to my bag, being careful not to let her hear that I was opening it. I got it open and found the ring box.

It was empty.

"Fuck!" I said quietly and I started hunting for the ring. How the hell could it have fallen out?! I looked all around for the ring, and it wasn't there. I was crestfallen.

"Looking for this?"

I turned around and saw Lila standing at the far end of the room. She had the ring between her fingers. Her smile was the look of someone who had pulled one over on someone else, which of course she did. For those of you who have never seen the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with completely naked and holding the ring you wished to give her in her hands, its weirdly erotic.

I walked slowly across the room. I stood right in front of her and took the ring from her. I then got on my knee which was weird cause I was at eye level with her bare pussy. Not the time for that now, I told myself. The business at hand was more pressing.

"Lila," I started, "you are the most amazing person I've ever met in my life. You have made everything in my life better and brought me so much love, it consumes me."

She started tearing up at that. She hadn't seen nothing yet. I held the ring up to her.

"This is my mother's ring," I told her. Her eyes welled up even more. Anyone can give someone a ring, but something from my mother who had passed and meant the world to me was a different story. I let those words hit her with full force.

"She told me that I should give this ring only to the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with." I was still letting the emotion build.

"That's why I want to give this ring to you," presenting the ring forward to her.

"Lila Noni Archer, will you give me the honor of being your husband?"

Boom! Hit her with both barrels. Her eyes were focused squarely on the ring and filling with tears.

"My love!" she said with so much feeling, "there's nothing in this world that would make me happier!"

JACKPOT!! I smiled wide and I began to slide the ring on her finger.

"Before you do that," she said as my heart dropped, "we need to talk."

Oh shit... There was no way this was good. Was this the part where she tells me she used to be a man, cause that surgeon deserves an award. She guided me onto the couch and held my hand.

"Before you worry," she said a bit too late, "this has nothing to do with me wanting to marry you. I love you with all of my heart."

I was slightly relieved, but she was winding up for something. I just wasn't sure what.

"I need to tell you more about my family, the family business and where we come from."

She seriously was picking now for a history lesson?!

"My family controls the largest company on our island. Our home has an herb that only grows there that is essential to all modern contraceptives. The natives used it exclusively for years, until my grandfather decided to share it with the world. It also controls a mineral unique to the island that is used in most modern technology."

I was listening trying to absorb all of this.

"The reason my father was cool to you at first and why he questioned you on your watch was because he thought you were a gold digger that was after family money and gifts. That's why he thought I bought it for you."

I'm not gonna lie, this was starting to make a lot of sense. I had always wondered how she was able to afford this place on an MBA students' scholarship. It also explained why Michael kept giving me the stink eye that first night.

"After you left that night, I explained about the watch and that I'd never told you about the family business or money. That's when he knew you weren't with me for money or anything."

Things were clicking into place now.

"Baby, I totally understand that. I'm not upset in the least that you didn't tell me. You need to be careful and make sure people are around you for you and not anything else. If that's what you were worried about, I completely understand. You know I don't care about your family's wealth, just you."

She smiled a bit, but not a lot. It then hit me that she wasn't done.

"Thank you, babe. I've always known that money wouldn't've been a factor in you wanting to be with me. But I got my MBA so that I could work in the family business. Which means I would have to go back home."

There it was. She didn't intend to stay here. She was gonna leave me.

"I want you to come with me."

Wait, what now?

"Part of what the business needs right now is tech support and new computer infrastructure. The companies here can't afford you, but we can."

My head was spinning now.

"So, you want us to move to the middle of the South Pacific to work at your family company?"

"Yes," she said. "It would allow us to get comfortable with the family business before I eventually take it over."

Huh? Apparently, my face said the same thing.

"I'm the oldest and someday, it will be my company. I want to build this company with you. I know you asked my dad when he was here for his blessing to marry me."

She knew a month ago??!!

"And I also know he asked you to wait a month. The reason was so he could make sure he could clear your immigration to move to the island. He got word to me a few days ago that it was all set. We can be together there."

I took a few deep breaths. This was a lot. Moving my whole life? Leaving the states? But then I looked at my potential bride and realized there was nowhere I wouldn't follow her. Plus, a tropical island isn't the worst place to wind up.

"If you're really serious about this," I said slowly to sound measured, "I'm with you. I love you with all my heart and there's nowhere I wouldn't go with you."

She smiled, but again not a huge amount. There was more...

"That makes me so happy, my love," she said guardedly. "But I need to tell you more about my island."

What was this gonna be? It's an island. What was the big deal? Were we all gonna live in grass huts or something? I figured I should just listen and urged her to continue.

"The island isn't like the rest of the world," she started. "They have very different ideas about things."

Where was this going?

"You've noticed I don't particularly have problems with nudity or showing myself off when we are out, or anything like that."

A blind man would've noticed at this point.

"On the island, we are taught different things about our bodies and our sexuality then you are here."

If I was capable of raising up my eyebrow like The Rock, I would have at this point.

"We are taught that the human body is beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of. We are taught sex is beautiful and nothing to hide. We have many naturals on the island and it's no big deal."

"What are naturals?" I asked.

"What you would call nudist. There are people who go their entire lives on the island never wearing clothes."

"Wow," I responded, "that's pretty liberal."

"And that's how I was raised. My family are all naturals. They kept their clothes on around you, but normally, they never wear them."

All naked?! I guess an island gives you more freedom with that stuff. I could see the logic of it. Expose people to things so that they become no big deal, like Europeans with wine.

"Well," I started, "I admit that it's a bit out there, but I know that it's a lifestyle that people participate in. It certainly doesn't seem like it was scarring or anything. Live and let live."

I admit it was weird, but it wasn't as bad as it could've been.

"Yes, my family believes in family closeness in being natural......completely natural."

"What does "completely" mean?"

Lila was definitely trying to find the right words and suddenly I was back on my guard.

"I mean it also applies to sex."

I just stayed still waiting for her to further explain.

"We are taught that sex is wonderful and beautiful. It isn't something to be ashamed of or something to be hidden once you reach maturity."

She was being intentionally vague, and I was kinda tired of it.

"Lila, what are you trying to tell me?"

She took a deep breath again.

"It's typical on the island for families to share their love with each other."

I was just blinking at this point. She couldn't've been telling me what it sounded like.

"You're saying that families on your island fuck each other?" I asked point blank.

She nodded slowly as my eyes got larger. It was time to ask the next logical question even though I was very nervous to ask it.

"Your family?"

She again slowly nodded her head.

That was it. She'd been fucking her family!!! I shot out of my seat and started pacing in a daze.

"Seriously?!"

She again just slowly nodded. I kept pacing.

This wasn't real. This was some fucked up nightmare or something.

"Are you messing with me?"

She started slowly shaking her head no. By the grave look on her face, I knew she was serious. I kept breathing hard and pacing. How was I supposed to deal with this shit?! She boned her parents and her siblings?! I decided to ask flat out.

"You've had sex with your dad and brother?!"

She took a beat before she answered.

"Mom and my sisters too."

Good God! She'd been with them all!! I felt like I was losing my mind. This couldn't be true!

"How long?" I said trying to figure out if this was a drunken slip thing or what.

"Since maturity, baby," she said, "we grew up with intimacy, love and pleasure all around us. We were brought up that it was natural and once we become adults, we're allowed to partake in it."

I felt like I was hyperventilating. I had to sit down, but not next to her. I took a seat in a recliner close by, trying to compose myself. She just stayed on the couch, looking at me nervously. I then had a sudden thought.

"What happened when your family was here?" I just asked that to see her reaction. She just looked at me nervously. I had my answer. "Fucked 'em all, huh?!" I said angrier than I had ever talked to her. But I was angrier than I ever was at her. Quite frankly, I felt I had that right. She just kinda looked at the ground sheepishly.

"I was with my mom and sisters," she said quietly.

Normally when a woman admits to a lesbian stint, its either a happy day or you wonder why you weren't invited. This was not that.

I stood up and started pacing again.

"Baby, I know this is a lot to take in," she said meekly.

"NO SHIT!" was my response. I was running on fumes at this point.

"Please," she pleaded, "I never wanted to hurt you." I just started laughing sarcastically at that.

"A bit late for that, don't you think?!"

Lila was almost in tears, but I didn't care. I was consumed by anger and fury. I was still naked in her house. My first instinct was to get out.

"I should go," I said heading toward the bedroom.

"NO!" Lila screamed out. I'd never heard her yell like that before. "My love, I beg you, please don't go!"

The suddenness of it made me stop. I turned and saw her in tears and on her knees.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Look," she started, "I know you're upset and have every right to be. You asked me to marry you and I wanted you to know everything about me, my family and our way of life. I'm sure you can understand why I didn't share this with you until now."

"Probably cause I'd probably go running for the hills, and I'm still leaning in that direction right now pretty heavily."

"NO!" she said again pleadingly. "Please listen!"

I didn't sit back down, but I didn't go toward the bedroom either. She wanted me to listen. Fine.

"I came to the states to get my education so that I'd be able to run the company one day. I didn't come here thinking I'd find you. I never had so much as a date here before I met you."

I knew she didn't date much before we got together, but she didn't ever tell me she never dated here.

"Finding you was the best thing that's ever happened to me. You've made me happier than ever before. But this isn't my home."

We both a took breath as she said it.

"So, plain and simple," I asked to clarify, "you're going back to incest island whether I go or, not right? You love me, but I'm supposed to give up everything to follow you; when you've made clear you won't do the same for me?"

She just looked at me nervously.

"Tell me which part of that I'm wrong about," I pushed.

"I have a responsibility to my family," she said. "You're right. I will go back without you if I have to. And if that happens, I'll be sad for the rest of my life. I don't think I'll ever have love for someone again the way I love you."

She hit me with a 2x4, and she damn well knew it.

"You want me to move to your island and be perfectly fine watching you fuck your whole family? I don't consider myself a jealous guy, but there are limits and I think you just found them. What if we have kids?! You want me to be ok with your family fucking our kids? You doing it? ME?!"

"Baby, it's really not like that," she tried to explain. "Yes, kids are generally shown and taught that sex is beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of. We don't lie or hide love from them. But we there's no abuse. There is no pressure. Non-consensual contact is our highest crime, right along with underage contact. Yes, monogamy isn't practiced really as you would understand, but love and partnership still are. You met my parents; did they really seem like they weren't in love and committed to each other?"

That last point, I would concede. Her parents seemed all over each other when I saw them, so I nodded that she had me there.

"I know that this is a lot to take in and you need time," she admitted. "I want you to go into the bedroom and think. I'll stay out here while you do. Take as much time as you need, just please don't leave until you've really thought about this."

Even in my anger, I could see the logic behind what she was saying. I nodded slowly. I made my way to the bedroom.

"Wait!" she insisted, spinning me around again. "I know what I'm asking. I know how much you love me, and I hope you know how much I love you. I want more than anything on this earth for you to come with me and be mine forever. But..." she stopped, wiping some tears from her eyes and handing me back the ring. "But if you decide to leave, I'll understand."

There was no more to be said. I left her with tears in her eyes and I went into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I just stood there against it, breathing heavily.

My head was swimming. I couldn't register up from down. There was a part of me that just knew it. Knew it had all been too good to be true. This perfect woman falls in love with me, there had to be something, but not this.

Secret kids. Debt. Loan sharks. All of those would've seemed close to normal. Or at least understandable. Even the nudity stuff didn't really throw me too much, tropical island and all.

But incest?! It at least explained Lila's attitude toward sex and nudity. She'd fuckin been around it all her life!

I made my way over to the bed and sat down. I really was trying to figure out what to do. Do I just run? Get my clothes on and get out? Muscle my way through Lila who'd try to stop me.

I dismissed it. Why should she get the satisfaction of running me off? She deserved angry words from me first. Telling her what a whore and a tramp she was. She brings her family here to meet me, her father insults me, then they bang her?!

I should tell her off. I should tell her she broke my heart, ruined my life, and hope her life is hell after this. GODDAMN HER!

I took some more breaths, realizing my anger was consuming me. It was known to happen with me, but it had been a while. Actually, I couldn't remember being angry the whole time I was with Lila. Until today.

She'd lied to me. She'd been lying to me for five months. Not about her family business and money. She was right, I really didn't give a crap about it. But her family was boning each other all the time!

And yet none of them seemed traumatized. They all seemed perfectly normal. Not like they had been brain washed by a cult or anything. They all seemed happy and well adjusted.

I took psych classes in college and none of them exhibited signs of PTSD or anything close. They didn't seem like they were struggling with pain or trauma.

They seemed happy.

That sudden revelation really had me spinning. Could they really just be happy and well adjusted? Lila certainly seemed to be. She was the most stable and put together person I'd ever known.

Now I was really confused. My head was spinning. Everything I'd ever heard on this subject said that it permanently fucked people up for life, no matter if they waited for adulthood. And yet there was a whole society functioning with it and in some ways, even thriving.

But fuck that. Throw all of that aside. I was expected to share my eventual wife, not only with her family, but anyone who came along?

But she hadn't said that. She never said she'd open her legs for anyone. I assumed it.

Did that even matter? Would she ever be fully mine? Then of course that led to the thought if I had any right to possess her. Making her my wife didn't make her my property. Did this work both ways? Was I allowed to bang anyone I wanted on her island? Did I want to do that?

Maybe I need more information. But even if I had it, could I live with it?

I needed more facts and my only source to those facts was in the living room. But I couldn't go out there angry. If I put her on the defensive, I would never be able to trust anything that came out of her mouth. Who knows what she'd tell me in order to keep me from leaving?

I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. I needed perspective here. I dried my face and took a deep breath. Tentatively, I opened the door.

I saw her sitting on the couch. It was clear that she had been crying while I was in there. I did feel bad about that, but also felt like why should I feel bad about that?

She looked shocked that I was out of the bedroom. I went over to the couch and sat down. She looked like she was about to speak, but I held my hand up to stop her. She adhered.