The Island of Wonder Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, on this island," I started out, "is this a free for all?"

She looked confused by the question. Fine, I'll elaborate.

"Anyone comes up to you there and you dutifully spread your legs and let them in?"

She seemed shocked by the question, but for the life of me; I couldn't understand why. Given all she'd told me, it seemed completely legitimate.

"Are you asking," she said worriedly, "if I'm going to lay down for everyone on the island?!" She seemed almost indignant at the question, which kinda pissed me off.

"You've just told me that you've had sexual relations with your own family since you became an adult. You've made your island out to be a sexual smorgasbord. How the hell am I supposed to know what the boundaries are?"

She seemed to understand a little bit now.

"You are wondering how prolific it all is," she ascertained. "Everyone respects each other's boundaries, and no one does anything they don't want. No one takes advantage of me there."

"That's not what I'm asking," I said clearly, "I'm asking about you. What will you do?"

Her eyes said she got it now, and why I was asking. If I didn't know better, I would see some hope there.

"My love, I would never do that," she said declaratively. "My family will always share my love, but that doesn't mean that anyone can just come up and pound me," she almost said defensively.

"Lila don't get pissy with me here," I warned. "How the hell am I supposed to know how far this goes?"

She seemed to realize the logic of my words.

"I know that you feel I betrayed you. I know that you feel I lied to you. But please! Know that I never wanted to hurt you."

"Exactly how did you feel I was going to take this?"

"Honestly?" she asked pensively. I nodded at her as to indicate for her to continue. "You've actually taken it better than I expected."

I didn't know whether to be horrified or pleased by that.

"There was a part of my that always dreaded this day. But I knew it had to come if we were going to be together. I have never begged in my life, but I am begging you now. Don't throw us away, please, my love. I never want to be without you!"

And there it was. That was the question. The only question really. Could I live the rest of my life without her? Would I want to?

I was breathing hard when I suddenly became re-aware of something in my hand. Mom's ring. She'd given it back to me and it'd been in my hand the whole time. Then I realized the simple question.

Was this her ring, or not?

I really can't explain the clarity that came in that moment, walking back to the bedroom for a moment. It seemed obvious. Like everything else was just unimportant almost. I twiddled the ring in my hand and had my answer. I gave it a few more minutes to be sure of my decision before I went back out. She was still sitting in the exact spot I left her in.

I presented the ring to her, showing that I still had it. She looked at it in stunned silence.

"This ring is for the woman I can't live without. The woman who's supposed to love me with all her heart and always be with me. The woman who would be my partner and would never abandon me. Never stray from me and our love for each other."

She looked at me with the saddest eyes I'd ever seen. Not just from her, from anyone. I could feel her love in that moment, more than at any other time. More than the countless dates, more then all our sexual escapades. Pure love. Maybe I didn't understand it all completely, but it was certainly more in focus now. No doubt.

"This ring is yours," I said sliding it onto her finger. She immediately looked at me with tears welling. This time from joy. Lila shoved me onto the couch and covered me with kisses. I was damp from both her tears and her saliva.

"Oh, my love!" she said while continuing to maul me. "I swear to you, you will never, never regret this!" She was still plying me with kisses.

"Easy, easy!" I warned. "I'm gonna suffocate."

This didn't slow her down at all. Eventually, she stopped and looked at me.

"Love, I know you don't see it now. But I swear on everything, my family, our love; that this will be the best decision you ever made."

I really had no response to that as she continued her assault. I tried to breath, but she really wasn't interested in that. Finally she let up and just laid on top of me.

"You have no idea how relieved I am," she proclaimed. "You've answered all my prayers, my beloved!"

I took some deep breaths and looked in her eyes. They were filled with joy and love.

"I'm really getting in over my head, aren't I?" I asked innocently.

"Baby, it only seems like that now. We are going to talk and work through it all. In a few weeks, you will be ready for Alohana."

"Alohana?" I asked.

"That's the name of our home, Alohana," she said smiling and dipping back down to continue her kissing assault. I really didn't get much sleep that night.