The Island of Wonder Pt. 04

Story Info
The Next Morning and the Engagement Party.
6.4k words
4.71
31.1k
50
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers

Author's Note:

Part 4 of this story. As always, all persons engaged in any sexual activity are 18+. I hope you all enjoy!

Six Days Until the Wedding

I woke up slowly, getting used to the new surroundings. Normally, I didn't sleep well in strange places, but I'd actually slept incredibly well. The bed felt amazing, and I was completely at ease. I looked over and saw Lila.

She looked like perfection. She was sleeping on her back, sheets not on her, and I could see her perfect breasts exposed. Just watching her breathing and her large, firm breasts moving to that rhythm was intoxicating. I swear I could have watched her all day like this. I gave her a small kiss on her shoulder, and she started to come awake. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Good morning, love," she said with a wide smile.

"Morning," I answered back with a smile. I kissed her deeply which she returned.

"Ready for breakfast?" she asked sweetly. I was hungry, but another urge came over me.

"I need to pee first," I admitted freely. She just smiled.

"Ok, babe," she said giving me a small kiss, "I'll meet you in the kitchen."

We both got up from there. She headed out the door and I headed to the bathroom. With all the drinks from last night, it took a good minute or two to get it all out of me. I shook it off and flushed. I gave myself a long look in the mirror.

Was I still me with all this? Was I still the same man I was six months ago? Three months ago? Two days ago?

I tried in vain to get my hair to cooperate a bit more, but it was to no avail. I looked at the time and figured no one else would be fully showered and ready either. No one was going back to work or school until after the wedding, so everyone would be home.

I washed up and went out the door. After it closed behind me, I became acutely aware again that I was naked. Yesterday, I'd at least had Lila at first with me to help soothe and calm me. At the moment, it was just me.

I went down the stairs slowly, not seeing anyone around. I heard noises coming from the kitchen. The sound of food being prepared and light voices. I walked somewhat cautiously there and eased open the swinging door.

Michael and Noni were already awake, Sara too. They were either looking at the paper or listening to music it seemed. Layla was also in there, serving coffee and prepping the kitchen for breakfast. Layla was also the only one who was clothed in anyway, wearing an apron. She was also the first to spot me.

"Well, Good Morning!" she said with a large smile. Everyone else turned to see me, smiling.

"Morning, son," Michael said rising up. He did the cock slide and I reciprocated. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah," I told him, "That bed is amazingly comfortable."

"Good!" he said slapping me on the back slightly.

"Good morning," Noni said, using the same cock slide. I reciprocated with her pussy.

"Morning," I said returning the greeting. I than noticed Sara next to me, having gotten up from the table amazingly quick.

"Good morning," I replied. She practically did a handshake of my genitals. I did the slide and she tried to trap my hand between her legs. Noni got sight of this.

"Sara..." Noni said in her matronly tone. She released my hand and Layla now wanted my attention.

"What would you like for breakfast?" she asked cheerfully.

"She can make just about anything," Michael said boastfully.

"Bacon and scrambled eggs?"

"Coming right up!" as she went back to work.

"Thank you," I said as I went over to the coffee pot. Layla saw me and beat me to it, grabbing the pot.

"How do you take it?" she asked.

"Black is fine," I answered.

"Ooh," Layla responded, "I knew I liked him," winking at the rest of the family. She seemed to shake her ass a bit as she went back to work.

"That sounds good," Michael added after hearing my order. "Make that two." Layla nodded her agreement and went back to it.

I took the mug and sat down near Lila. She rubbed my leg as I sat. She gave me a piece of the newspaper with the puzzles and comics. I found the crossword and Lila immediately produced a pencil knowing how much I loved doing them.

"Morning, fam!!!" was Manny's entrance into the kitchen, subtle as ever. He waved a greeting at everyone and gave Layla a slide and a peck on the cheek.

"What are my chances of waffles this morning?" he asked Layla slyly. She just smirked at him.

"If you want waffles, you're gonna have to pay for it," she said.

"Done!" Manny seemed to quickly agree.

"What's done?" Angela asked bouncing into the kitchen.

"The boy," Layla clearly indicating Manny, "wants waffles."

"Ooh, that sounds good!" she said excitedly.

"You'll have to pay too," Layla said warningly, but friendly.

"Ok," she said shrugging sitting down to a glass of orange juice.

Quicker than I would've thought, Layla presented Michael and I with perfect looking eggs and bacon. Lila grabbed the hot sauce for me from the table. I noticed it was my preferred brand from home. I looked over at Michael who just raised his mug to me and winked. The food was really good, I had no idea eggs could be that fluffy.

Manny and Angela then had their waffles while everyone else had a variety of fruit and yogurt. Except the nudity, it seemed like a perfectly normal morning meal.

I found myself low on coffee and without thinking went over to the pot. I had it in my hands when I felt a swat on the butt.

"Hey!" I said damn near spilling the coffee. I saw it was Layla.

"That's a warning," she said with a wink taking the pot and refilling my mug. Lila just winked and shrugged.

"Hey!" Manny said, "how come he gets off so light?" while he finished inhaling his waffle.

"Because, wise ass," Layla said pointedly, "he's been here for less than a day. You haven't and should know better." Michael and Noni both nodded knowing she was correct. Manny just kinda shrugged as he got up from the table.

"Forget something?" Michael said looking at his son.

"No, dad..." he said in that way that all kids do. I had just sat back down to continue eating as Layla put my coffee down on the table. Manny than came up behind Layla and started caressing her back and ass as she was bent over.

"Ready for payment?" Manny said coyly. My eyes went a little wide.

"As always," Layla said looking back at him and smiling. Lila than grabbed something else from the center of the table and threw it at her brother.

"Thanks, sis," he said catching it. It wasn't until he put it down that I realized what it was.

Lube.

Once he coated his shaft and her asshole, he thrust himself right into her.

"UGH!" Layla said at the anal invasion, "there's a good boy!"

So, I have half eaten breakfast in front of me, a fresh cup of coffee to one side, and a cook getting butt-fucked against the table on the other.

Yeah...

I looked around at everyone else to see their reactions. Michael and Noni just smiled and continued their breakfast. Angela continued with her waffle, barely paying attention to the scene playing out. Lila was smiling looking at both the sex show and at me. She pretty much just shrugged and kept eating. I looked over at Sara and she was just looking at me with a grin.

"Looks fun, huh?" she said shifting her eyes back to the scene. I was now starting to see what Lila meant last night when she said that the spa was tame relations. I couldn't think of anything else to do but finish breakfast. I took a big swig of the coffee though, secretly wishing that it had bourbon in it.

Manny was going for it, throwing his hip into it and also landing some spanks on Layla's ass. Layla was moaning pretty consistently.

Andrea finished her waffle and got up from the counter. Michael took his eyes off his son fucking the cook to look at Angela.

"Angela..." he said in a paternal tone.

"I know, I know, I'm getting it," she said leaving the kitchen. Satisfied, Michael returned to his food seemingly satisfied. Manny just kept plugging away, but not fucking Layla hard enough to jostle the items on the table. Clearly, he was a practiced hand at this.

I took a bit of my eggs and then almost choked on them when Angela came back into the kitchen. She came waltzing in as calmly as possible wearing a strap on dildo. Again, not something you normally see around the breakfast table.

She walked over to the table and tapped Manny on the shoulder.

"Is that for me or her?" he asked with a smirk.

"Funny, wiseass," she answered as Manny proceeded to pull out of Layla's ass. Layla, seeming to know what was going on, started sucking on Manny's cock as Angela positioned herself behind her and lined up the strap on with her dripping pussy lips.

"Here you go," Angela stated as she shoved into her family's cook. Layla seemed very happy to feel this and started to thrust herself back on the girl cock. Layla was now being spit roasted no more than five feet from my bacon and eggs. I again looked over the rest of the family and as before, no one was offended or put off by it in anyway.

In fact, Lila saw the scene and I noticed she was starting to play with herself a bit, one hand going to her heavy breast and the other dipping down to her slit. I just took a bite of my bacon. I do have to admit though, that my dick was starting to do a bit of inflating.

Sara saw that Lila was working herself and got up from the table. She walked over to Lila, who just looked up at her little sister and smiled.

"Need some help, sis?" Sara asked with a grin.

"Need, no. Want...?" Lila answered returning the grin. With that, Sara got to her knees and began going to work on my finance's leaking box. I took another sip of coffee as Lila was now fondling her perfect orbs, while her sister satisfied her neither regions.

"What's going on in here?" Sonia asked in the sing songy way with a grin and her hands on her hips.

"They wanted waffles," Michael explained, taking a sip of coffee feeling he had completely explained why two of his children were gang-fucking the cook.

"Ahh," Sonia said, apparently hearing a perfectly plausible explanation. She then made her way over to the girls. She stroked Lila's head lightly and Lila looked up at the maid. Lila smiled and gave her a kiss as she than took one of her hands off her chest and placed it on the back of Sara's head, pulling her into her cunt.

"I'm starting to feel left out here," Sonia said with a wry smile, to really anyone who was listening. She began to look my way, until Michael spoke up.

"I can help with that," he said standing up. Sonia than bent over the table quickly, displaying her large, supple, Latin ass to her employer. Michael seemed to be at full strength as he quickly got behind her and shoved himself into her.

"Ungh!" came out of Sonia, and Michael began ramming into her. Both looked completely satisfied with what was occurring. My soon to be father-in-law was now banging the maid while the cook was being double teamed, and my fiancé was getting eaten out by her sister.

And this was just breakfast!!

I finished my food with all this around me somehow and took another swig of coffee. I saw Sonia getting fucked by Michael and Lila getting hers from Sara. Manny and Angela were still pleasuring Layla and then I saw Noni just looking at me.

We were the only ones not engaged in any sexual activity and I could see in her eyes that she wasn't complacent with that. She turned toward me and started playing with herself subtly. Her stare was just like her daughter's: intense and full of raw passion. She then drifted her eyes down slowly until it was clear she was looking at my cock. It had grown with the sex shows currently underway but was not fully hard. Noni apparently had it on her mind to change that.

Noni approached me slowly and seductively, ensuring that I was enraptured by her hips moving and her breasts swaying. Except for more explicit Asian features, she really could pass for Lila's older sister/twin. Her breasts were as heavy, if not as firm; and her womanly hips did nothing to diminish her attractiveness.

Michael saw that Noni was coming over to me and just gave me a big smile and wink. Noni stopped right in front of me, her breasts hanging just above my eyes. I looked up at her.

"Do you mind?" was all she said with a smile. Yet another test. Unlike last night where Lila was involved in Sara and I's sex, this was all on me. I simple nodded and she smiled. She sat down on my lap and quickly had my cock in her snatch.

Her pussy was tighter than I would've ever thought. Nowhere near as tight as the two of her daughters I'd been with so far, but my no means loose. She started riding me steady, pulling me close to her so she could have me nuzzled in her breasts. Her nipples were thick and rubbery, grazing across my face as she was doing this. I could than hear the moaning start up from her.

"Having fun, Mom?" I heard Lila ask in a playful tone.

"Mmhmm," was all she could say as she now proceeded to make out with me, her tongue exploring mine with relish.

"FUCK!" came muffled from Layla as she continued having both ends handled.

"Time for DP, sis," Manny said with Angela concurring. They readjusted themselves to line up with a hole. Manny was on his back on the floor with his cock in her pussy. Angela came up behind her and rammed her well lubricated girl cock up her ass.

Around the same time, Lila and Sara moved onto the table, moving things out of there was so they could 69 each other. Michael was still plowing steadily into Sonia, whose moans seemed to be increasing.

"Shit, Shit! AI PAPI!!!" Sonia moaned, as she seemed to erupt in orgasm. This did nothing to deter Michael as he continued his assault.

Noni was now offering one of her breasts up to my mouth to suck on. I did and acted as if I was nursing off her. She threw her head back and continued her slow ride on my cock. She was milking it, trying almost to savor every inch.

Manny and Angela were really hammering Layla now, both thrusting hard into her various holes.

"Fuck, yeah!" Layla bellowed out. "Get it, kids!!" They were clearly doing as requested, pounding her ebony holes to what seemed like an inch of her life.

Lila and Sara were just enjoying each other, seeming to snack on each other as they were locked in their embrace.

"You always taste so good, sis," Lila muffled.

"Sweet as apple pie," Sara responded as much as she was able.

The moans and groans from all around made Noni start to ride me harder, now slamming herself down onto my lap. Her tits were flying in every direction as I rested my hands on her ass. Maybe not as tight and firm as Lila's or Sara's, but certainly more than most women half her age had to work with.

"Sonia!" Michael yelled out. "I'm gonna blow, how do you want it?!"

Sonia responded by immediately pulling herself of his cock, spinning around quickly and dropping to her knees. Michael than groaned as his cock started shooting ropes onto his maid's body. From what I could see she took most of it onto her face and started licking herself clean.

"Oh my," I heard from Noni as she started clamping down on my cock. "Just like that! YES!!" as she squeezed me tight. I gritted my teeth and held on.

I saw that Lila and Sara were now starting to finger fuck each other as their cries got louder. Manny saw what his father had done and was impressed.

"Nice one, Dad!" he said still buried in Layla's pussy. "What do you say, bro? Should we give these ladies some of that?"

Before I could even answer, Lila and Sara broke their coupling and got on their knees on the floor. Layla had her holes cleared as she and Angela did the same. Noni looked at the women and just shrugged. She got off of me and took up a position as well, all the women getting as close to each other as possible.

Manny stood up and started jerking his cock, pointing directly his targets. Michael and Sonia saw this from the other side of the kitchen and smiled with pride. Not knowing what the hell else to do, I stood next to my future brother-in-law and aimed at the collected faces of my fiancé, her sisters, her mother, and their cook. Manny was first to the firing line.

"Here it comes!" he screamed to the waiting gaggle as he let out an impressive amount of cum in the direction of the gathered women. Most of it landed on Layla with droppings landing on the rest of his family. I wasn't too far behind as the ladies all wanted some of the offering. With a final grunt, I let loose a stronger stream of cum then I would've thought mostly landing on Noni, but streaks on both Lila and Angela. The women moved immediately toward each other and started licking the various cum globs off of each other. Noni was first to acknowledge my contribution, looking into my eyes with passion.

"Thank you, son," she said in a sultry voice that would rival her daughters. Manny clapped me on the back at that point.

"Nice job, bro!" he said with a sort of strange pride. "Who doesn't like glaze with breakfast?"

Everyone cracked up at that and even I had to chortle a bit. Considering the ridiculous situation I found myself in, how could I do anything else? The ladies then excused themselves to get cleaned up, but not before Layla insisting that all the dishes remain where they were so she could collect them later.

I stood there naked and sweating with Manny and now Michael approaching me. He had a big grin across his face.

"I just knew you were gonna fit perfectly into this family!" he said beaming with pride looking at me. "You were made for this island."

I pondered over that while at the same time pondering over the fact that in the span of less than 24 hours, I'd had sex with two women who not only were not my fiancé but were in her immediate family. I excused myself and went upstairs to find my future bride. I found her in the warm embrace of the other women of the house in Michael and Noni's shower. In a move very un me like, I pulled her out of the shower, dragged her our room and fucked her brains out. I later found out her screams and moans could be heard throughout the entire estate.

It kind of made me feel like the balance had been restored.

That night...

It was time for our engagement party. Families throughout the island came to pay tribute to our future nuptials. Everyone was naked, per the rules of the house. Virtually all of the prominent families of the island were there, I'd been told out. As were all of the family friends and extended family. I probably met and felt a baker's dozen cousins whose names I would never remember then.

Some of the people who worked at the family company were there to see the new member of the family. Most seemed to voice their approval toward me, with only a few hints of jealousy scattered about. I met all of Manny's buddies who seemed to be carbon copies of him. Lila then brought her friends over to meet me.

To be slightly crude, they were all smoke shows. Clearly Lila and her friends were then and probably were in school, the "alpha" girls. I felt slightly insecure meeting all of them, thinking there was nothing but judgement in their eyes, but I overheard them all later saying how lucky she was and that she "did well." I took a little too much satisfaction from that, I admit.

"There's the beautiful bride!" came a voice from the crowd. Suddenly, the Governor let his presence be known. He was naked now and saw he didn't have much other than his office to brag about. He immediately locked Lila up in a hug that in any other location in the world would've required an asskicking. He then saw me and stretched out his hand.

"You're damn lucky man to get such a prize," Governor Pani said with the creepiest smile I'd seen on him yet. I then tried to set a tone.

"Thank you, governor," I said mutedly, "but I can't see Lila as a prize," showing him some rebuke. "I just feel blessed to be with her," I said proudly. Lila smiled a gorgeous smile as the Governor was now a bit on the ropes. He chuckled and got me around the shoulder.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers
12