The Island of Wonder Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well said, boy!" trying to put me back in my place. "Hey, has she told you that we practice Prima Notre here?" he said with a grin. A quick look to Lila told me that the old feudal tradition of a lord taking a women to his bed on the wedding night was not on the table here. I was about to say, "Only way you can get laid, huh?" when Lila stopped me.

"Nothing on this world would keep me from your bed, my love," Lila said wrapping her arms around me and clearly sending the Governor a message. He chuckled wryly and left us giving us "best wishes." I took a deep exhale.

"Are you ok, baby?" Lila asked me, clearly a bit worried.

"Yeah, I think so," I told her, looking back toward the Governor. "He just gives off some seriously bad vibes." Lila kinda rolled her eyes at that.

"Yeah, he definitely gives off a 'rapey Uncle' vibe," she said confirming my thoughts. "Always has."

"How the hell did he get elected?" I wondered seriously trying to see why people would vote for him.

"The council elects the Governor, we elect the council," Lila said with a shrug, almost trying to play off any responsibility.

"Fucked up!" was the only thing going through my mind. Didn't seem very fair to me, but she soon flicked me under my chin and had me smiling at her again. My mind left the creepy Governor and was soon back fully on my future bride. Suddenly, I heard a glass tapping and looked to find the source, being unsurprised to find it was Michael.

"Excuse me, everyone!" he announced to all in his big, booming voice. Everyone instantly turned their attention to him. "Noni, myself, and our whole family want to thank all of you for being here tonight to celebrate our oldest daughter's engagement." It was clear he was already moved by his own words, or more specifically what was to come.

"Lila has been the apple of not only our family, but this entire island in a way. I can still remember when she went off to college on the mainland and how all of us hoped for her future and happiness." He was getting a bit choaked up but continued.

"When she first told of us this young man that she'd met, I'll admit I had my doubts. I truly never thought that a mainlander would be good enough or strong enough for my angel." He was looking directly at me now with a stern glare that quickly turned into a grin.

"Boy, how wrong I was! This man has been nothing but generous, gracious, kind, loving, and understanding. In a few days, he will legally be my son, but I think I speak for the whole family when I say that in every way possible, he already is." I was even getting choked up at this.

"So, I raise this toast to my daughter and son," as he raised his glass toward the heavens, "with the greatest complement that I can bestow on either of you," clearly getting very emotional now. "You both are fully deserving of each other."

Appropriate sentimental noises now rang from all sides. Noni came up and embraced her husband and raised her glass.

"To the bride and groom!" she said as the crowd echoed her sentiments. Lila had my arm the whole time and gave me a deep kiss after the toast. There was nice light applause.

Michael then extended his arm for us both to join them. Michael took Lila by the hand and Noni put her arm around my waist.

"Now it's time for the engagement gifts," Michael announced. The guests all came forward and gave us some lovely, and clearly pricy gifts. "And now for our gifts for the happy couple," Michael said indicating for Sonia to get prepared. She came promptly up and presented each of us with a small box. I indicated to Lila that she should go first. She received a beautiful necklace that had once belonged to an ancestor of hers. Everyone agreed that it looked elegant on her.

I was then prodded to open my box and found a gold wristband inside. It looked a lot like the temporary one I'd been given yesterday at immigration. Michael then stepped up to explain.

"For you my boy, with the support and help of the council, I'm proud to announce that you have been granted full citizenship to Alohana by special order."

Everyone erupted in applause (due to the fact that I later found out that this normally took years to get in some cases) and Lila gave me a big hug. I said my thank yous and everyone seemed pleased.

After some turns on the dance floor (something else that I've never done naked), the party seemed to break up. Lila came up to me after dancing with her brother and wrapped her arms around me.

"Did you have a good time, baby?"

"I did," I told her truthfully. "Your friends were very nice."

"They are," she said concurrently, "they all approved highly of you. Most of them can't wait to try you out."

I raised my eye at this. I knew how open a society this was, but these girls were her oldest friends. She'd known them since elementary school. Lila caught this.

"What's wrong?" she asked more innocently that he thought she would. "You didn't think they were hot?" I took a deep breath at this.

"I think it's still a lot for me how free everyone is here. The idea of boning your oldest friends is a bit weird." She smirked and raised an eye at this.

"Any stranger then fucking my mother and sister?" she said in a flirtatious tone. I blushed a bit and conceded her point.

"I guess I'm still just getting used to all this," I said with a kinda shrug.

"Trust me, you'll feel more at home soon," she said with a wink and a pat of the ass. She then told me that one of them gave great head and had taught her a few of the tricks she knew I liked.

We said good night to Michael and Noni and headed up to our part of the house. I had a good buzz and looked forward to relaxing now with my love. Then I opened the door to our room and discovered that this was not to be.

I walked in and saw Angela laying seductively on the bed. Lila shut the door and put both hands on my shoulders from behind. Angela had a big smile on her face.

"I was thinking of your engagement present when I realized that I was the only girl in the family yet to properly welcome you to the family..."

"You wouldn't want to be rude, my love," Lila said from behind me but loud enough so that Angela could hear as well.

What was a man to do?

I walked over toward the bed, and she immediately moved so that she was "head-to-head" with my cock. She wasted no time in taking me deep down her throat. Within seconds she was bobbing her head almost uncontrollably on it. The vigor of youth was clear as she was working me.

Lila was behind me, rubbing my chest with one hand and playing with herself with the other. I could tell her nipples were hard with her breasts pushed into my back. Angela was still going at it. My cock was covered in her saliva as she was giving me one of the slopiest blowjobs of my life. She then started violently slapping my cock against her face. Lila did that sometimes too, but I later learned that it was a staple of Angela's oral game.

Lila eventually got tired with only being an observer and moved around to behind her sister. She got her legs apart and put her face in the middle. This was apparently welcome encouragement for Angela as her suction increased even more on my cock. Lila was buried in her sister as I started to gently fuck her baby sister's face.

Angela was clearly digging it as she eventually grabbed my ass with both hands to help facilitate the process. Lila was really going to town on Angela now. I could see her face moving furiously and she began slapping Angela's ass in the process. Angela, clearly, was loving it.

I don't know what possessed me, but I had a sudden urge to fuck Angela's tits. What I didn't realize was that I said that out loud. Both girls looked at each other, looked back at me and smiled.

"You got it, big brother!" Andrea said as she adjusted herself and suddenly had me in-between her globes. My cock was already well lubricated from her blowjob, but she dropped some spit for good measure as I began sawing her tits. Lila had adjusted on the bed and was back playing with her sister. She seemed to have fingers in both holes as she was now actively trying to make her sister cum. Angela would start, licking the top of my dick as I thrusted harder between her tits.

"That's a good boy," Angela said encouraging me on. "Fuck your new sister's big, heavenly tits!" Lila smiled as she continued her work further south. I kept thrusting, feeling engrossed in her globes. I still liked tit fucking Lila the best, and I was betting that Noni's tits would be good for this as well; but Angela's floppy tits certainly did feel inviting as she continued to flick her tongue over my cock hole with every up thrust.

"Yes, yes, YESSS!" soon came from Angela as Lila had completed her work. I stopped thrusting as Lila let Angela lick the fingers that got her off in both holes. They then shared a deep, tongue kiss; being sure to let me see their tongues intertwined. As if my dick wasn't hard enough.

"Lay down, baby," Lila encouraged me after they finished their kiss. I got on Lila and I's bed as my fiancé took a few sucks off my dick. Angela was eyeing me like a rodeo rider getting to ride the bucking bronco. Once she decided I was ready for her, she indicated to Angela to climb on board. With no preamble or hesitation, she impaled herself down on me in one fell swoop.

"OH FUCK!" she declared as she started riding me like she was on a horse trying to get away from an invading hoard. Her tits were going in every direction as Lila sat on the side loving every second. Angela seemed to love having her big sister looking on.

"How am I doing, sis?" she asked, "does he seem happy with my cunt?"

Lila had a quizzical look on her face.

"I'm not sure," she said unconvincingly, "let me taste!" With that she moved down to both out crotches to lick up any fluids or juices that were in the offering.

I was just trying to hold on for dear life as this young woman was trying to fuck the soul out of me. She leaned down so I could take advantage of her swinging bosom. Somehow, they tasted remarkably like her sister as she kept her assault up. Not long after, either with my dick or Lila's tongue she started gushing.

"Yes, FUCK YES!!!" she screamed out as my cock was flooded with her cum. Not that this stopped her any. She just kept right on riding. I didn't know if I was more impressed by the sight or the stamina. I saw Lila still working away at our combined genitals as I started feeling she was being left out.

"Baby," I managed to get out during the fucking onslaught her sister was treating me to. It was enough to get her attention and she looked at me. I nodded up and licked my lips to clearly indicate what my thinking was. She smiled and quickly straddled my face. She lowered her sex onto my mouth while facing her sister. Lila and Andrea then began a passionate embrace as I started to work on Lila. She was already sopping wet from watching the two of us and face was soon coated with her cum as apparently, she was already on the edge.

I couldn't see much of the action that was going on between the sisters for obvious reasons, but I could see Lila bending down to suck on one of Angela's tits. This really got her going and she was soon thrashing on top of me.

"YES FUCK!!!!!" as I felt my cock get flooded with her cum again. She then passionately kissed her sister. Both sisters got off of me simultaneously and Angela stuck her ass up in the air.

"Take my ass, big brother," she said in a sultry style that would rival both of her big sisters. Lila added some spit to the proceedings, both on my cock and her asshole. I lined up and Lila helped me slide in. It was tight, but not impossibly tight; the lubrication of her cum and Lila's spit certainly helped. Inch by inch, I sunk deeper into her bowels; Angela groaning in delight the deeper I went.

Once I was all the way in, I started rocking gently. I knew that I was a bit bigger than her dad and brother, so I didn't want to take a chance hurting her. She only put up with that for so long.

"Come on, big brother," she said looking back at me, "don't be such a wuss guy and FUCK MY ASS!"

I was learning that boldness and direction were an inherited trait. I then took to hammering her ass as requested and she was in heaven.

"Fuck, yes!" she said clearly getting off on the rear invasion, "fuck my slutty asshole!" I started really ramming her and even took the bolder step of pulling on her long, flowing hair. I figured in my mind that if her sister likes it, there was a fair chance she would too. Turns out I was right.

"OH YEAH!" she screamed out to the heavens, and probably the rest of the house. "Fuck me like whore!! I fucking love it!!!"

Lila wasn't keeping idle during all this. She had her legs spread in front of Angela, eventually giving herself a big orgasm. She then got off the bed and moved behind me while I was sodomizing her youngest sister. She came up and whispered in my ear.

"Fuck her, my love," she said in her cute, seductive voice, "fuck my sister's ass. Show her why you belong to me."

Not that I needed much more encouragement, but I really started hitting it now. It took less than a minute for Angela to clamp around my dick and have another orgasm.

"SHIT!!!!!!" as she came again, while I was just hoping she didn't actually. I then felt a lubricated finger enter my ass. I turned and saw Lila behind me with a smile.

"Didn't want you to feel left out, love," she said as she started milking my prostate. That was enough for me.

"I'm gonna cum!" I told anyone who was really listening. Neither woman moved so I figured my cum was at its desired destination. My balls exploded and I flooded her rectum. She convulsed at the new addition. Lila nibbled my ear while she milked me and enjoyed seeing my cum dripping from her sister's asshole. Angela got off the bed and gave me a deep kiss.

"Hope you enjoyed your present," she said with a wink after she broke the kiss, "if you need another present, you can have it any time..." she added as she left the room. Lila got to her knees and cleaned my cock. She'd done ass to mouth before, but it was her ass normally I'd just rammed. Once she was convinced it was clean, she went into the bathroom briefly for some mouthwash. She came back seconds later and got on the bed. I joined her quickly. She pulled me into a deep kiss, and we laid together lovingly.

"That was beautiful, my love," she said with a smile. "What a perfect end to the day." We kissed and fondled a bit more before we drifted off to sleep.

12