All Comments on 'The Island of Wonder Pt. 04'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it's going to be interesting to see how MC handles it in the story (and people handle it in the comments section) when we inevitably have father-in-law and brother-in-law tapping Lila.

RayRam53RayRam53over 2 years ago

Aloha,

I will wait till you are done writing "The Island of Wonder" before I listen to it. I enjoy listening to stories once they are finished. I love your writing style and the stories flow. I have listened to "How I Married a Porn Star" probably 6 times now while I am working on other projects. It is a good story, and well written. It is one of my favorites. I have modified it so it sounds correctly when listening to it. Being older I try not to put a lot of strain on the old eyes so I convert all the stories to audio so I can multitask throughout the day.

Thank you for your time and your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do enjoy this story, the only negative I have is the "pussy slide". That just seems cheesy. Just my opinion of course, but it detracts from the otherwise killer story. Please keep up the great work either way.

chiefhalchiefhalover 2 years ago

Is it Angela or Andrea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely debauched and depraved incestuous sucking and fucking. Omg do I ever want to join in and fuck my brains out with all the women in this family. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Rinse and repeat sex is fine, but where's the story headed? I caught the "hint" that there's a future confrotation with the governor - anything else? 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anal sex while eating? It seems that they never did have any intimate time to themselves once they got back to the island. It was all about his fiance pushing him to others instead of trying to have him for herself. Not that most men would turn down those opportunities, but they were supposed to me madly in love with each other. Hopefully there's more to come of this story and some clarity can be made as to how in love they really are, or are they in love with all out sex no matter the partner(s). Very good story though, all parts of it got 5/5 from me for uniqueness, character makeup, and clear cut eroticism. Thank you for a great story. I hope to see a few more chapters soon.

HtslHtslover 2 years ago

The story began quite nice but then drifted more and more to nonsense. I‘m off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well. I'm very enjoying your story.. I think you are a very good writer. Great story. Getting ready to continue the chapters

👍👍👍👍👍

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Anal sex at breakfast, not my cup of tea, but enjoyed the rest of the storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

With the way this chapter started with an orgy in the kitchen at breakfast I'm surprised the engagement party didn't involve Lila getting gang banged by every male present at the party.

If Lila would have said that yes Prima Nocte was practiced on the island he should have told her hell no and been on the next plane back to the States

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Hhhmmmmmm...the "Governor"... he is gonna be trouble, I think!! Just the vibe he puts off, and how he gravitates to Lila...

The rest of the story...words cannot express my wonder at it. Pace is just right...tone is excellent...the promise of more to come, for everybody...

Angela and the anal present...such a nice touch...and the offer of more when he wants it, whenever...what a fantasy for the rest of us, to have the offer there like that!!

Five more Stars...wish I could score you higher...

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

I wonder how he will handle when his wife is getting banged by others

Funed1357Funed1357about 1 year ago

Nice story! Looking forward to the next parts.

I’m a bit confused by the name Andrea, i thought it was Angela. Some review could be of help here.

HtslHtslabout 1 year ago

The story is getting more and more ridiculous. A governor has nothing to do with naturalization. the welcoming ritual is a complete nonsense and since the catholic missionaries invaded the South Pacific, naked skin, "free love" etc. are completely frowned upon there. And just because the father is American, everyone doesn't just eat burgers, hot dogs, scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles. People there eat very traditionally and, above all, healthier. I'm out!

1stltdan1stltdan10 months ago

I want to marry one of the sisters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can't stand it. The second time you talked about "Angela and I's bed" Would you say "I's bed"?? Of course not! You would say "my bed"? Likewise you need to say "Angela and my bed".

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Неплохо, но если он легко воспримет как имеют его жену, то... Да это нелогично, согласен, но все остальные согласны когда с ним трахаются. Но если он согласится, то это уже для меня куколд. Не может человек за 2 месяца полностью перепрошить свой мозг! Тем более в вопросе любви и верности жены

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES