The Island of Wonder Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you think you're ready for this?" Michael asked, "Being on the council?"

"Probably not," I admitted, "but like everything else on this island, I'll get a hold of it."

"I'm sure you will," he said as the girls joined us. Lila, Sara, Angela, Noni, and Kyra were all standing in front of me while Sonia and Layla were in front of Michael.

"We think the new councilman deserves a special treat," Lila said, cupping one of her breasts and her pussy. Suddenly, music was playing, and Manny emerged.

"Let's fuckin' celebrate!" he said while dancing to the music, which was thumping. I saw Layla and Sonia start to move on Michael and the four women in front of me all converged, surrounding me with touches, kisses, and licks. I was so overwhelmed; it took me a minute to figure out who was doing what. Lila was kissing me on the mouth while Sara was teasing my nipples. Noni was licking my balls while Kyra was sucking hard on my cock. Angela just enjoyed the show for the moment, rubbing her pussy.

Now while family orgies were nothing new to me at this point, getting all this attention certainly was. Five women were all trying to please me at the same time and all I could do was surrender to it. Manny took the opportunity to pour champagne all over us, me just hoping he wasn't using the good stuff to do it.

"Mmmm," I could hear from Michael to my side. I couldn't see super well, but it looked like Sonia was making out with him while Layla was going down on him. My attention shifted back to my group as Noni seemed to be taking my testicles into her mouth and sucking on them like they were hard candy. Sara replaced Lila in kissing me as Lila moved down to my cock. Kyra was rubbing my chest from above now as she surrounded my head with her breasts.

"We love you so much," Sara whispered into my ear. "I'm so proud to be your wife."

I would've been emotional at that if I wasn't so turned on. My cock was throbbing in Lila's mouth, and she soon declared me ready to go. As the elder woman of the delegation, it was quietly decided to let Noni go first apparently, as she got up and sat on my cock. It still amazed me how tight she was as she slowly rocked on me.

Sara, Angela, and Lila were making out with each other next to us while Kyra sucked on one of Noni's heavy breasts. I heard a moan off to the side and saw that Manny had sunk his dick into one of Layla's holes as she continued to suck on Michael. Noni started riding me harder, her dirty mouth making a rare appearance.

"Oh God, I love your cock!" Noni said while bouncing on me, "Oh fuck!" as she went even faster. Her tits were flying in every direction when I saw that Kyra was starting to play with Noni's backside. Noni looked at Kyra and smiled. "What a wonderful idea!"

With that, she got off my cock, turned around as Kyra grabbed my cock. Noni than lined up her asshole to my cock and Kyra helped slide it in.

"Mmmm!" was all Noni said before continued riding me with the same fervor that she had while I was in her pussy. Kyra was now eating out Noni as I looked to the side to see Sara, Angela, and Lila with their hands in each other's cunts, fucking each other furiously. Noni started moaning louder and cursing up a storm, an orgasm seeming to be brewing.

"Oh, GOD! Fuck my slutty ass! Make me squirt all over your dirty whore!!" While normally I would've had objection to this, Kyra actually loved being called a whore and found it to be a turn on. I gripped her and fucked into her butt harder as she soon squirted her love all over Kyra's face.

"FUCK!!!!!" she bellowed as her fluids collided with Kyra, panting heavily. Noni got off my cock, Kyra immediately began cleaning it while Noni gave me a kiss.

"Congratulations..." she said softly before breaking off to join the other group. Kyra wasted no time in being next to hop on me, not even asking Lila or Sara first, though they were still pretty engaged with each other. Like Noni, she slipped me into her ass, riding on me cowgirl.

"Nghhh!" she uttered when I was bottomed out inside her, "butt fuck me, Master!" After a year working for us, none of us could get her off of the master/mistress thing. I secretly think she got off on it. Nevertheless, I did my duty and bopped her up and down on my cock.

Lila, Angela, and Sara were still in their embrace, fucking each other hard with their fingers, me noticing that a few fingers were in their back chutes too. I heard grunting off to the side and saw Noni now getting double teamed by Sonia and Layla, using strap-ons. Michael and Manny were standing off to the side, stroking their cocks and enjoying the show in front of them.

Kyra soon had my attention back to her and she started riding harder and harder, grunting and swearing up a storm.

"Fuck me, master!" she bellowed out. "You fuck me so well! I love feeling your hard cock pounding my ass!!" As much as I tried not to have a large ego, I admitted to myself it was a turn on, and grabbed her ass and I continued to plunder it. It was only about 30 more seconds before she started shaking furiously in orgasm. "SHITTTTT!!!!!" as all her holes contracted and pulsed. She got off my cock and quickly cleaned it off again while looking at my wives and Angela over to the side.

Lila, Angela, and Sara all saw her looking and knew it was now their turn. The elder sisters decided on Angela going next who promptly plopped down on my dick.

"Fuck me! Fuck me so good!!" she said as she rubbed her clit hard while I was buried in her ass. Kyra was now attending to Lila and Sara, munching on their boxes and playing with their backdoors as they both watched with lust as I drilled their little sister.

A groan over to the side showed that the boys had now decided to swap out with the girls when it came to the DP of Noni, Michael taking her ass and Manny her pussy. The girls occupied themselves in a 69 as they all seemed quite content.

Angela, as per usual, wasted no time in cumming hard, screeching toward the heavens at her release. She kissed me on the cheek and Kyra again cleaned me off. Sara decided to go next, eliciting no opposition from Lila as she just slid her ass on my dick, the females of the family apparently all deciding that anal was the mood for the evening. Sara engulfed my cock, riding my cock cowboy style and riding it hard.

"Fuck me!" she screamed, "fuck me, husband!" she begged/demanded as she bounced. In the time I'd been married to my wife's sister, all my fears about Lila's jealousy or Sara trying to steal Lila from me had melted away. In fact, I sometimes laughed at myself at how dumb I was thinking that being married to the both of them would be a problem. They made it effortless.

Almost as effortless as my cock buried in Sara's ass. She knew how much I loved butt-fucking her, almost as much as she enjoyed it. Her ass was gripping as tight as ever on me as she slid back putting her hands on my kneecaps and grinded. Lila took this opportunity to start eating out Sara, her tongue diving straight into her sister's folds.

"Oh, FUCK!" Sara screeched, loving the feeling my cock up her ass and her wife/sister's tongue in her cunt. The look on her face made it seem like she was in heaven as she soon splashed Lila with girl cum. Sara took some heavy breaths to recover, her tits bouncing with her breaths. Once she was down from her orgasm, she kissed me and slid off my cock, Kyra again dutifully cleaning it off. Sara broke off the kiss and looked up at Lila, who was dripping (literally) with hunger.

"I think it's my turn, babe," Lila said to one of us, not really sure who she meant. It was Sara that responded though.

"Come get him," she told her sister/wife as they swapped places. Soon, Lila was straddling me, that all too familiar look in her eye.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked in her cute voice, pushing her breasts forward.

"Am I ever?" was all I could think to respond with. She smiled wide and started kissing me. As if they were silently communicating with each other, Sara grabbed my freshly cleaned dick and pointed it straight at Lila's asshole. Simultaneously, Lila moved her hips down and perfectly docked her ass with my dick.

"Doesn't matter how many times I take you in the ass," Lila said to me, "it just always feels perfect," she said as she started slowly riding me.

"Doesn't it feel like he was just made for our holes?" Sara asked, hugging her sister and cupping her breasts.

"I think he was," was all Lila could say back.

Unlike with the other women who all seemed like they were after urgent fucks, this was slow and methodical love making. Just a man and his wife enjoying the feeling of each other. I grabbed her ass cheeks as she grinded on me and we made out. Sara was doing her part in rubbing us both and kissing various body parts on us both.

I could hear moaning and groaning to my side, but I was too enthralled with my wives to look over. Sara started playing with Lila's clit, causing vibrations throughout her body. Lila started moaning and panting as well.

"I want us to cum together," she whispered to me. "Please cum in my asshole."

From the feelings I was getting, I knew it wouldn't be long. I gave her a few quick thrusts to send us both over the edge, her body shuddering at every rope of cum I forced into her bowels. Sara made out with us both, letting our tongues all mingle together. When it broke up, we all noticed the rest of the family looking at us, smiling and clapping at the display.

"To the councilman!" Michael said in cheer as I sunk into the chair, my cock still imbedded in his eldest. Lila just leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you."

12