All Comments on 'The Island of Wonder Pt. 11'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

As bizaar as this story is, I'm finding it addictive to read. 5*

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Interesting. Thanks.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars +++. As usual.

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Great family orgy.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I did not comment on the last two chapters, did not feel the need to go there...

This chapter, I am going to comment on...

It was about time that "Governor Pani" was outed for who\what he is...a criminal, taking advantage of his office; violating Linda was his downfall, and Alan was there to be the one to topple him. It was a good thing Lisa was there, to keep the other Council folks in line, and not cover up another issue.

That Alan is the new council member is not at all a surprise...could see something like that coming...good for HIM, good for the family...good for everyone on the Island. Cannot be live Noni's family has NEVER sat "On Council".

All the anal enjoyment...that is some family...I love how Angela was the youngest sister to get it first, after Noni...and Lila was last. Plus, Sonia, Kayla, and Lyra..."the Help"...also get included in the fun.

Five**5**Stars...this was a lot of fun to read, overall!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"... the prosecutor won't push for deportment."

Deportment - meaning (American) - a person's behaviour or manners.

"there are team rules governing deportment on and off the field"

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Последние главы просто для количества

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES