The Island of Wonder Pt. 12

Story Info
New beginnings and the finale.
3.7k words
4.69
24.2k
43

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,703 Followers

Author's Note:

This is the final part of this story. I hope you've enjoyed reading it. As always, all persons are 18+ in any sexual situations. Please enjoy the finale!

Three Months Later

It was definitely a strange transition moving from working in a corporate office to public office. Suddenly, I had responsibilities and everything I did was visible. It was unsettling to say the least.

The swearing-in ceremony went well, the new governor swearing me in with my wives standing close behind. All the family showed up, of course and cheered me on. Michael was gracious enough to put me on leave of absence in case I wanted to come back and even detached Mindy to join me. Mindy, having become seemingly devoted to me, eagerly agreed and got accustomed to it all quicker than me.

At first, I eschewed the companies and heavy hitters and took more meetings with small groups and some of the "less fortunate". (I say that though no one on the island could be called classically poor.) I tried to listen and learn as much as I could, what people wanted, needed, and thought would help others.

In council meetings, I started off listening, only voicing my opinion with my vote. I quickly found that with the makeup of the council, that I was actually a swing vote. I seemed to be right in the middle ideologically between the liberal and the conservative views of the island. All this meant was that more and more people wanted to court me.

Quite frankly, I didn't like the attention, but I felt protective of my constituents who felt they had no voice and they heartily approved of what I was doing. My family, to the surprise of many, kept their opinions to themselves. They would offer thoughts, but no one ever tried to influence me or push me in any direction.

After a few months, I grew more comfortable in my role, voicing my thoughts a bit more and finding that I was actually swaying the council in some cases. The governor couldn't have been happier with me, continuing to say I was exactly what the island needed. I also fucked her a couple of times, to the delight of my wives who wanted every detail.

I came home one day from my office, having just negotiated a new deal to provide more help to the farming communities on the island. I actually felt pretty good about myself as I got home. To my surprise, no one else was back yet, Kyra being the only one to greet me.

"Welcome home, sir!" she greeted me warmly as she fondled my cock and took my briefcase.

"Thanks, Kyra," I said to her. "Guess I'm the first one home."

"Mister and Missus Archer along with Miss Angela and Mister Manny will all be engaged for the evening elsewhere," she said getting my bag sorted and having Layla get me a drink. I asked with what as no one had said anything to me that morning and she was very vague, to say the least. I then asked where Lila and Sara were.

"Oh, they should be home soon. Layla is preparing dinner for all of you and should be ready soon after they all get here. Why don't you head out to the patio, and I'll bring you a drink?"

I agreed and went outside, stopping to say hi to Layla and give her pussy slide. I noticed that the table was set for three, elegantly adorned. Almost as soon as my naked butt hit one of the outside chairs, Kyra popped up with a scotch and water, smiling at me as she handed me the drink.

"Thanks," I said, taking a sip.

"Just let me know if you need anything." With that, she went back into the house. I just sipped and looked out over the yard and the horizon to the ocean. It'd taken me a while, but I truly did feel at home here now. I let my body completely relax, maybe even drifting off for a brief nap, when I felt someone tapping my foot.

I opened my eyes and saw my wives smiling at me. They looked decked out. Obviously they were naked, but it looked like they were lotioned and freshly made up. I also smelled a hint of perfume.

"You two look fancy," I said with a smile, thinking about what a lucky bastard I was.

"What's wrong with wives looking good for their husband?" Lila said with a smirk, Sara joining her expression.

"What's up?" I asked.

"What makes you think something is up?" Sara asked in an innocent tone.

"Cause no one else is home and you both look amazing," I replied.

"Don't we always?" Sara asked, subtly rubbing her sister/wife's heavy breast.

"Fair point," I acknowledged.

"Dinner's ready, everybody!" Layla announced. The girls each took one of my hands and led me to the table. Layla laid out a glorious steak dinner with crispy potatoes for us. I was practically salivating at the display. Layla poured the wine and found that it was also my favorite. I took a bite and noticed both girls were watching me eat.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Whatever do you mean, husband?" Lila said with innocence and sex rolled into one. I just glare at them until one starts talking.

"Ok, fine, we wanna ask you something," Sara said, giving up the ghost. I indicated for them to proceed.

"Sara and I think it's time to add to our little family," Lila said.

"How do you mean?" I asked, not catching what they meant.

"We wanna take this," Sara said, holding up two vials, having no clue where they came from and sat on the table, "and we want you to be on board with it."

I looked at one of the vials and saw the writing on the side. Once I saw it, I looked up in shock.

"You...you..."

"We want off birth control," Lila said. On the island, once a girl is of appropriate age, they are given a drug which ends their menstruation cycles without harm. The vials I held in my hand were the antidote.

"Babe, we want your children," Sara said taking my hand in hers. "We always have, and we wanted to know if you are ready."

I'd always wanted kids, but I honestly hadn't thought about it for a while, with all the other craziness I'd experienced since I'd been there. Lila spoke up.

"Just so you fully know what this all means, we take the vials and within an hour, our bodies will be able to conceive," she explained. "This has positive and negative effects for you."

"How's that?"

"Well," Sara said with a smile. "It means we'll have to do a lot more fucking than we normally do. For us, it means we'll have sex with no other man until you impregnate us, not even Manny or Dad. For you, it means you can't cum in anyone else except for us so we can get as dosed in your baby batter as possible."

I started thinking in my head at the logic of what they'd said and realized they were right. I than remembered that the parents weren't home.

"How do Mom and Dad feel about this?" I asked, now having gotten comfortable enough with Michael and Noni to call them that. Michael was happy I saw him as a father, while Noni had taken to screaming out for me to 'fuck your mother' whenever we had sex.

"They couldn't be more excited," Lila said enthusiastically.

"Mom hopes we both get knocked up at the same time," Sara said.

"Wow," was all that came out of me. I retreated into my own brain about the now possibilities of having kids on this island and the ramifications it would bring.

"So?" Lila asked, taking my hand now. "What do you say?"

I looked at both of them and saw the want in their eyes. Not just for sex, that was always there, but this was combined with hope. I hadn't seen this since the night they asked me to marry Sara. I'd always tried to make my wives happy, and they were offering to carry my children. How could I refuse?

"Well, I guess if you're both ready..." was all I could get out before both women grabbed the vials and slammed down the contents in one swift motion.

"We're ready," Lila said with a grin.

"If you knock me up, I'll finally have tits to rival the rest of the family," Sara said, lifting up her C-cups.

"Nope, cause my tits are gonna get bigger and be even more amazing," Lila countered friendly.

"You mean saggy," Sara countered sticking her tongue out.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," I mumble out at the two of them picking on each other. They both stopped and gave me a very clear look of not to screw with them right now. "Kidding," I said as I got back into my food.

All the while through dinner, the girls were chattering excitedly, already talking about where the nursery was going to go, who would be the Godparent, and how much they would look like me. I wisely kept my mouth shut throughout all this.

After dinner the girls insisted on coffee and dessert to celebrate their taking the vials. Layla had whipped up a Jell-o cake that was light and fruity. The girls were going back and forth feeding each other and me, managing to get the frosting on various body parts that needed to be cleaned.

Kyra than brought out a bottle of champagne and Lila suggested we all go for a soak in the hot tub. It sounded good to me and soon I was allowing the jets, the champagne, and the naked women take care of all my stress and ills. I'd invited Kyra to join us in the spa, but she declined seeing that the girls wanted some private time with me.

It wasn't long from when Kyra went up the path that the women started moving their hands around me.

"It's been an hour..." Lila said slowly.

"Ready to make our family?" Sara asked softly. Without taking my answer into account, Lila started stroking my cock under the water and Sara started making out with me. I met her kisses with eagerness and started palming one of her breasts. I used my other hand to slide down Lila's body and reached her slit.

Lila wriggled and groaned under my touch while Sara was still the one who had the dominant amount of my attention at the time with her tongue down my throat and her tit in my hand. She continued stroking me, whispering things into my ear to try and jump start the process.

"We need you hard, my love," Sara whispered into my ear. "We need you shoot your love into us and make us true women."

Now this was something Sara was a master at. As much in the early days of our relationship, Lila was the best at dirty/arousing talk in the world, her sister proved to be a more than able challenger for the title. Just a few words from her could get my dick like steel, even if I'd just came. Today was no exception. I was soon rock hard in Sara's hand while Sara looked at Lila with a smile.

"We decided you should try and knock me up first," Lila said climbing on top of me. With the precision of a sniper, Lila slid right down onto my cock, allowing me to feel the familiar and amazing confines of her pussy. She smiled at me as she started rocking slowly on me while we made out.

Now keep in mind, I'd never used a condom when it came to my wife, ever. But now, somehow still felt different. Like my cock knew she was completely unprotected now and that my seed would soon be searching for its willing counterparts.

"I'll never get tired of your cock," she declared sweetly. She than started riding me with ferocity, making it clear to me this wasn't about her pleasure or her cumming. This was about getting me to blow as quickly as possible for her. I gripped her ass and started thrusting up into her as fast and hard as I could, Lila moaning in appreciation.

While Lila may not have been focused on her own pleasure, Sara was and dropped a digit in her ass to help with Lila's stimulation. This had the effect of sending Lila into a frenzy which made her filthy mouth fly.

"Fuck my cunt!" she screamed toward the heavens. "Fuck my slutty cunt and shoot your love into me!" Lila always knew how to get my loins burning and this night was no exception. Within seconds, I started shooting rope after rope of cum into my wife's fertile womb. Her orgasm coincided with mine and quickly moved out of the spa and onto the side, her legs in the air, trying to hold as much of my cum in her as she could.

Lila than nodded to her sister, letting her know it was her turn. Sara came up to me and whispered in my ear.

"Look, I know I'll always be wife number two in your mind," she said with sadness in her voice, "but know this. I love you with all my heart and I want nothing more than to carry our child."

My heart hurt at that. While Lila would always have the dominant place in my heart, I did love Sara deeply. I was about to say as much when she put her finger to my lips.

"My love, I already know exactly what you're going to say," she said softly. "I have no doubt that you love me and want me to feel loved. I only said that, so you'd know I understand. I don't feel hurt or slighted. I know how much you and Lila love me and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to be married to you both," she said while she was kissing my neck. "Now, my husband," she said while starting to stroke my cock, "I need your cum."

She started kissing me hard so I couldn't respond to her, and she kept stroking my cock. I got a hand free and started toying with her pussy and asshole, knowing how much Sara loved anal play. She started moaning as she started to kiss my neck.

"I love when you play with my holes," Sara said softly. "I can't wait to have your cock deep in me again."

"I love you so much, Sara," I said with all the emotion I could. I could see Lila still on the side, cupping her pussy still and smiling, having heard what I told Sara.

"I know, my love," Sara said softly. "Now I want my husband inside me." I was now back to full strength and Sara got on top of me, mirroring Lila a few minutes earlier. She sunk onto my cock and began kissing me. She was going slow, rare for her as she normally like quick, hard fucking. This was love making and she wanted to feel every stroke.

I cupped her buttocks with my hands and bent over to take a breast into my mouth. She was moaning and loved all the sensations she was getting.

"I love it when you suck my tits," she moaned out softly. "Suck them. Let me know what I'm gonna feel a year from now when our baby is feeding on me."

I plunged as deep as possible into her after she said that and she grinded on me trying to get me off.

"Cum, babe," she said almost pleading with me, "shoot your load right into my womb and make our baby."

That did it. I shot an impressive load into her as she collapsed on top of me for a second. Then she immediately got up and took a position similar to her sister. They smiled and made out with each other while I used the warm water of the spa to rejuvenate.

"I can feel your load heading toward my eggs," Lila said.

"Mmm, same," Sara said, than looking up at me, "ready, daddy?"

Strange as it was, that may have been the first moment that I realized I might be a father soon. Would I be a good one? Would I be supportive? How would I react when my own child started acting like everyone else on the island? I stared into the heavens for a while on that.

Over the next few weeks, those two drained me at every opportunity. Any cum I had went to them. Others were allowed to fuck me for sure, but the cum always had to be in one of them. On their side, sure the men in the house would use the girls' mouths and asses, but no vaginal penetration at all. I figured in the course of those few weeks; I must've poured buckets of cum into both women.

I came home one night about two months after they'd taken the vials and I noticed everyone in the house standing in the living room, most with champagne in their hands except for my wives. They all had big smiles on their faces

"What's up?" I asked anyone willing to answer. Sara and Lila looked at each other and smiled before giving a count.

"We're pregnant!" the screamed out together, with the rest of the family cheering in.

"Both of you?" I asked, getting two very vigorous nods.

"Five weeks," Lila said pointing at herself, "Four weeks," she said pointing to Sara.

"Wow," I said thinking that was way early to know anything, but apparently they'd been taking tests regularly.

"Congratulations!" Michael said wrapping me in a hug, with the rest of the family following suit.

"Way to go, bro!" Manny said slapping me on the back. "Now I can fuck my sisters again!"

I rolled my eyes at Manny's response, but Michael echoed them.

"True," he said thoughtfully, "I've missed my daughters."

"Well how about Lila and I make it up to you both," Sara said taking her father by the hand. Lila did the same to Manny and they were both soon bent over the couch. Both men were soon balls deep in my pregnant wives. While any "normal" person would've been pissed beyond belief, I had a different reaction after all this time on the island.

I smiled.

At the same time and without me noticing, Angela dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock while Noni started licking my asshole.

It was a long night.

Epilogue-Many Years Later

It was finally the day. The day I'd feared and contemplated. It'd been a long time coming but it was finally here. I was in our bedroom trying to get my head right while thinking back on my life here on Alohana.

After a few years on the council, they elected me Governor after Lisa wanted to step down. I had asked that the council put in term limits after what happened with Pani, but the council wanted no part of it, and I continue to serve in that role today. The island has prospered and grown in that time, crime was virtually non-existent, corruption gone. I moved quickly and decisively and if Mandy was to be believed, I had very high approval ratings all across the board.

My brother-in-law and slapped me on the back, prematurely greying in his hair and moustache.

"Big day, bro," he said cheerfully, "are you ready?" Manny took a couple of years to mature, which he never did fully. He started a string of small businesses on the island that failed, but finally was able to buy into Heaven which made him very successful. What surprised me more is when he married Monique. They truly loved each other deeply, but I also think she loved having unlimited access to me and the girls. They had two sons that were spitting images of their mother and Manny proved to be a very loving husband and father.

"This will be the most special day of their lives," Michael added, entering the room. Even at his age, he hardly looked older than 45, still strong and vibrant as ever. He'd retired by now, turning the company over to Lila, who'd flourished in her new role. He and Noni spent their days relaxing and doting over all their grandchildren.

"I hope so," I managed to crackle out.

"Come on, son," he said with a nod.

We proceeded downstairs where all the windows were open, and light permeated the entire living room. There I saw Noni smiling at me with Angela next to her. Angela eventually married a girl named Katy who was such a good fit for her. Katy was next to her wife and smiling in glee. The opposite of Angela, she was thin and toned, even after having three children. To this day, we aren't sure who the father of any of them were, me, Manny or Michael, but they raised them beautifully and couldn't be a happier family.

I saw two women on two raised platforms/beds. My wives were both between their legs, munching away on them. Sara, Lila, and I were still very much in love and happy together. Sara was virtually Lila's number two in the company and the two worked as a true team, to the pride of her parents. They were working as a team now as they stood up, kissed each other and smiled at me.

They both gave birth on the same day, which I couldn't believe. Sara started labor early in the morning and Lila followed that night. Two of the most beautiful little girls you'd ever seen. The same two that were now in front of me on the platform, all grown up. My soul was heavy, but for some reason, my dick was hard.

"Are you ready?" Lila asked me, filled with the same look of love for me she'd had all those years ago.

"I am."

THE END

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,703 Followers