All Comments on 'The Island of Wonder Pt. 12'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 2 years ago

This is bit of a sharp finish. Not hot the normal standard

tallman441tallman441over 2 years ago

Excellent series. You could of extended it another page as it came across as rushed, but it did the job.

5 stars

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars +++ as usual. Great series. Hope new and outrageous stories (multi-chapters) are to follow.

Just keep up the great work, please.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit0117over 2 years ago

Have to say I am truly sorry to see this series end. Have truly enjoyed it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Not a fan of the ending but a fan of the series. 5* for old times sake...

FyreHeartFyreHeartover 2 years ago

Not the typical chapter, and definitely seemed rushed. Looking forward to reading more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Proof that it is possible to get tired of sexual writing. When the best things in life are free, they aren't as satisfying.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Five ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ For this series overall. Please keep the stories coming, your writing is enjoyable.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

I loved the series. Well written and very erotic. This chapter was a disappointment though. You stopped the action right when it was about to get interesting.

If possible, and the muse cooperates, please start a sequel series to this wonderful story so that we get more time with this cast of characters.

Cheers

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Yes...I mirror the comment..."5 stars...for old times sake"...

Even tho'...the ending was Really Cheesy!! I know who the two girls are, I think we (all) do...????!!!! But, you could have ended it better...

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[16.03.23]

Top Shelf Series!

I enjoyed it for following a person from a very Judeo-Christian society into one with vastly different societal norms and showing how he adapts to it.

[Plus the sex was pretty HAWT too!]

11/10!!!!!

BusteroafBusteroaf11 months ago

Wedding day? Deflowering day? Ending felt rushed and confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well it was long but entertaining right through, loved it , and all i can say is damn it I'm in the wrong family.

vanyevanye9 months ago

For a South Pacific Island, with fairly restricted immigration, there were a lot of people with a Western names...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES