The Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside they could hear George snoring away loudly in the king size bed.

Bryn took her backpack off and placed it on the floor.

Dug into it once again and signalled to Sunniva by pointing to the bed.

They sneaked up on each side of the bed.

Sunniva patted George's cheek softly. His snoring stopped with a couple of grunts and he came out of his dreams and opened his eyes.

"Hello, brother dear," She said. Almost at the same time Brynhild pressed the two points of the Taser on the side of his neck and pressed the button.

A short, buzzing sound came from the taser, Georges body cramped in a high arch and then he sank back on the sheets totally slack.

The Taser went back in Bryn's backpack and she swung it over her shoulders.

Sunniva grabbed his ankles and Bryn his armpits.

They lifted him out of the bed and carried him down to the cellar.

The house plan had revealed that George had a sound-proofed room in the basement, where he probably indulged in some kind of deviant activity.

It suited their purpose fine.

They carried him into that room and dumped him on the floor, found the light switch and turned it on.

The walls, floor and ceiling were all covered with a dark red material that dampened all sounds.

Except one wall that had a floor-to-ceiling mirror.

The only furniture was a large cupboard along one wall, and an upholstered easy-chair almost in the middle of the room.

From a heavy, embedded hook in the ceiling hung a block and pulley system.

The end of the rope from the pulley went to an equally solid looking clamp on the wall.

Brynhild opened the cupboard and stepped back: "Ah! What do we have here? All that we need. Perfect!"

Sunny looked over her shoulder at shelves full of assorted BDSM equipment.

"Your brother seems in more way than one to be a nasty boy!" Bryn laughed and dug into the cupboard.

A few minutes later, they had pulled his silk pyjamas off and clapped a nice matching set of padded leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles.

Bryn turned him over and locked his wrists together on his back. He started to moan slightly.

She went to the wall and unwound the rope from the clamp. She dragged the pulley down and attached it between his wrist cuffs.

Looking in the cupboard again she found a long, shiny, and polished steel rod that went between the cuffs on his ankles.

She nudged his side with the tip of her boot and he responded by moaning again.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty. Time to have some fun!"

He started to move. Wriggled a little, then more vigorously.

He pulled one arm up and another down, but the cuffs efficiently kept the movement to a minimum.

Then he tried rolling his body over but as his legs where held apart by the steel rod, he just rocked from side to side.

"Who are you? What do you want? Let me go? I have money!"

Brynhild smiled: "I'm sure you have, but not for long."

She walked to the wall and started pulling the rope.

He gave a scream of pain as first his arms were pulled up vertically behind him.

Shortly followed by the rest of his body.

She stopped and fastened the rope when his toes were barely touching the floor.

"Aw, Aw, Ahhhrghh!" He protested.

"Nice to stretch out after a good sleep. Don't you think so?" Bryn held his head by the hair and had her face a few inches from his.

"Let me go. You will regret this!"

"I'm not sure about who will be doing the regretting, but let's see what we can do for you, George."

He seemed somehow to have recognized Sunniva out of the corners of his eyes. Even though most of her face was hidden by the black balaclava: "YOU!"

Sunniva came closer: "Yes me, dear brother. Payback time. I think I'm going to rather enjoy this."

"It was not my idea. Gloria made me do it!"

"Yes, yes, you had absolutely no say in the matter I'm sure, but on the other hand your greed probably made you happy that I was out of the equation for the inheritance!"

In the meantime, Bryn had let go of his hair and were looking in the cupboard.

"How nice. We seem to have all we need here. Now, were shall we start?"

She pretended to be in deep thought.

Then found a box and opened it: "Just what we need. I think you'd like a haircut. Don't you?"

The box contained a hair trimmer. She let the box fall to the floor.

"No, no. Not my hair, please."

George had a nice half-long, curly, and full head of hair, but when Bryn had finished he was absolutely bald.

She started by making an 'alley' from the neck and over the top of the head. Then asked Sunny to hold him, which she did by grabbing his ears with both hands.

He protested and screamed and uttered curses and swearing's, but was totally bald when Bryn had finished with him.

All of his nice hair landing on a pile on the floor in front of him.

The next 'item' Bryn pulled out of the cupboard was a leather hood that covered his head only leaving the eyes and his jaw free. A set of small padlocks secured this perfectly.

Bryn stepped back: "Very nice. Much better than before. Don't you think George? Rather suits you. Maybe you will create fashion yet." She giggled.

A long explosion of curses came out of his mouth.

However, he began to realize the graveness of his situations and turned to begging and sobbing.

Bryn went to the cupboard again: "Eeny meeny miny moe! Did you buy these yourself? Seems like you have all sizes. We'll take this one!"

She turned an impressively sized butt-plug in her hand: "Now shall we be nice and oil it a bit. I see you also have some suitable grease in here!"

She administered the oil with a couple of fingers till it glistered in the light, then walked over.

"Don't. Don't. You bitches!"

"Come, come now. I am sure you have used these. Maybe not on yourself, but then it is on time you try it." She giggled. "Give me a hand spread him, dear, and you just relax then it will be fine and done in no time!"

Sunniva leaned over his body, got a firm grip on his buttocks, and pulled hard. He moaned.

A minute later - and under a lot of moaning and screaming from George - the plug was in place. His sphincter closing on the narrow part and the base against his skin. Sunniva released her grip and stepped back.

"Nice feeling, right. I guess you never knew how nice this is. Did you use it on volunteers? Pay for it? Or just forced your will?" Brunhild said with a smile and wiped her sticky fingers on his left buttock.

He did not reply as Brunhild went back to the cupboard and came back with a wide belt. A moment later, it she had tightened it around his waist, reducing the circumference considerably.

A set of small chains and padlocks from the belt to the dildo made sure it would stay in place.

"Now for a bit of improvising. I think you will like that!"

She found a thin, leather string, went behind him and kneeled.

Grabbed his relaxed penis and moved it back and forth. It reacted immediately by getting a little harder: "Tingalingaling. The bells are tolling."

She made a noose with the string and slipped it over the balls and penis and pulled tight. Stopping the blood from running back, and making the size increase considerably.

He moaned again.

Brynhild then wound the string around the balls alone, tightened and ran it between the balls and back up. Separating them in two tight-skinned orbs.

A few more rounds of the string, then she made a knot.

"How sweet and you even have an erection for us!"

"FUCK YOU, BITCH!" He screamed.

"Probably, but not by you although you present yourself rather inviting."

She got up and fetched a couple of leather-clad weights. Each with a small clamp at the top.

She attached them carefully - one by one - to the string from the balls.

Then used a flat hand to make them swing from side to side.

"This seems fine. Enjoying yourself, George?"

Again, he uttered a stream of swear words.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Manners, George, manners!"

Next in line was his nips. Brynhild had dug out some very nice clover clamps from the cupboard and with more weights hanging from the end of them, his nipples stretched towards the floor.

All this time Sunniva stayed in the background.

Now it was her turn.

From the selection of whips, canes and floggers that hung neatly on the back wall of the cupboard, Bryn chose a many-pronged, long flogger and handed it to Sunniva: "Here you go, my dear. Let him have an idea of what he has made you go through!"

Reluctant she hit his buttocks a few times, but then she felt like a red haze come over her eyes, and all the hurt and abuse she had been exposed to shot through her head.

After that she did not hold back, but put all her force in the strokes, and she kept on till he stopped screaming and just hung there when the flogger hit him.

Brynhild smiled, and stopped her by grabbing her wrist and taking the flogger out of her hand. She threw it in the corner of the room.

"I think that is enough." She ran her nails down George's back: "Now that was great fun, was it not?"

He did not answer.

She pulled the phone out again and texted: "All done. Let us out. Is coast clear?"

Almost immediately the reply ticked in: "Taking locks off outer doors. Guard is at front gate."

She nodded at Sunniva and made a gesture with her head towards the door.

She slapped George with her flat, gloved hand on his striped, swollen buttocks, then they gave him one last look and together they sneaked out through the empty house.

Using the back door of the house they took great care to stay in the shadows and crossed the back lawn. It was easy to find the small gate in the garden wall. Opening it took a few tries with different keys from Bryn's bundle till she found on that worked. She locked it again behind them.

Brynhild texted again: "Clear of property."

Again, the reply was fast, but this time a little longer: "Setting locks and alarm. Have changed codes (smiley). Extra bonus: He also had access to Gloria's account, so emptied that as well (another smiley)."

She wrote back: "Nice with a bit of initiative. Send pic to Gloria from cellar. Over and out."

"Took liberty of taking large loan in property. He has a lot of expensive art and stuff. Will just about pay for the loan I hope", and then a string of smileys.

Bryn texted a smiley back and got: "All done! Drive carefully."

She shut the phone down, pulled the SIM-card and placed all parts in a small lead lined container and then back in her shoulder bag.

They walked in silence for a couple of hours back to the car. Only stopping once on the way to change back to their former casual looking attire.

Then drove home in the early hours of the morning.

Back at the house Brynhild smashed the phone with a hammer and put the remains and their clothes, boots, and gloves in the wood stove, and make sure it burned nicely.

It would make a terrible, stinking smoke, but she hoped the few neighbours around the cottage were either in deep sleep or non-present.

They cuddled up naked in bed.

"Well that was a productive expedition. One down and one to go, my dear," Bryn kissed Sunny gently.

"Mmm...I was not sure beforehand, but now I feel good that I got my revenge.

He deserved everything he got!"

"You seem to have rather good skills with the flogger," Bryn giggled.

"I did not know I had it in me but when I got started everything at "The Pines" came back to me."

"So, I noticed and yes, he definitely deserved it all."

"Do you think Gloria will come to his rescue, when Star sends her the pictures?"

"I'm sure she will and I'd like to see her face when she finds out that I forgot to leave the keys to it all. Should give them a few problems." Bryn held the keys to the cuffs, collar, chains, and restraints in her hand and laughed out loud.

"You did not, did you?"

"Of course, I did and the keys will end up in our garbage bag tomorrow morning."

"You are mean. You know that?"

"Not at all. Just your everyday, friendly avenging angel, or maybe devil trying to get some justice for the love of my life."

Sunny smiled, they kissed and then dozed off into a dreamless sleep in each other's arms.

Continued in part two...