The Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wandering to the rear of the boat I checked to make sure the guidance system was still on course. Even being moved by the wind during the day it had kept us true. At night the motor would kick in and keep us going. Everything was automatic. The only thing I had to do was bring down the sails at night. With no one awake to watch them it was too dangerous to leave them up. A quick storm coming in could tear them and I really didn't want to be stuck sewing something that didn't need to be in the first place. I watched on the map as our position periodically lit up as a little dot on the water. The trip meter kept its countdown letting me know I had ten more days of naked Erica to endure. I suddenly wondered if Henry was still single. He could surely tame this little beast.

Henry was a king's guard on the island, and a good friend. Last time we were there he had seemed interested in Erica. Maybe this time he'd get a chance to explore those feelings. There was no timetable or rush to leave now that Ashley and I were married. And with the girls' parents not there the islanders would try to keep us there forever if we let them. The baby was due a couple of weeks after we landed by all calculations but with this being Ashley's first and with her young age, we expected the little one to make her entrance a little early.

The rest of the trip down had been somewhat uneventful. If you call having two naked, young, ladies walk around a boat and one old man trying to hide from one of them. The girls it seemed had decided to gang up on me. One instance had actually made me flee below deck to get away from them. They thought it would be funny to come over and show me their lack of tan lines. My wife looked stunning. The baby weight was only at her tummy while everything else had stayed the original size. Except, of course her breasts, those were bigger but still perfect. I was almost rock hard while she was turning in front of me. Erica had stayed hidden and when Ashley was done she had popped around the corner to show me her lack of tan lines as well. She wiggled her ass at me and then turned. As she spun around to show off her huge breasts I got up to run for the hatch. They grabbed at me and accidentally dragged my pants down to my ankles. Both stopped their playing when my hard cock sprang free. I heard a gasp from Erica as I pulled my pants back up and Ashley's face reddened a little. I made the hatch in record time.

"Sorry babe. It was actually my idea. Being on the water so long is starting to drive us both crazy. Last time we had other things to occupy our time. This time we have to be a little more creative," Ashley had said later.

"And creativity doesn't need clothes!" came a shout from the kitchen where Erica was starting supper.

"I love you babe," I said and kissed my wife passionately. "That was all for you up there. You do that to me every time. As for our voyage, we'll be there in two days. Then we can feel the grass between our toes again. With clothes on!"

I said the last part louder for our now scantily clad but covered ship guest.

"Only when necessary!" came a holler back.

I just rolled my eyes and hugged my wife closer.

Rounding Hawaii's big island my home came into view. I still marveled that nobody from outside the island could find the place. I took the sails down and sparked up the engine. Guiding us into the hidden channel I called to the girls to come up and handed Erica the flag from my homeland. She ran it up then went to the front of the boat to stand with Ashley. The whole island had been prepared for our arrival. They were spread out on the shore for most of the channel to get a look at us. They knew what we were here for and the roaring cheers made it feel like we had made the right choice. The girls waved to them as we sailed past and up to the dock.

We got off the boat and descended into a waiting escort. The whole island was crowded around to welcome us and we would have had to press our way through. With Ashley pregnant the guards had been instructed to not let them get close. No chances were to be taken with the princess and her unborn child.

"It's good to have you back Prince Richard," Henry said as I hugged him.

"It's good to be back, Henry, I've missed this place," I replied.

Ashley had already taken a seat in the carriage they had constructed for her and was waving as she waited to be escorted up to the palace to rest. She really wanted to greet everyone after the way she had been treated last time she was here and protested a little, but in the end she figured it would be best to let them do this. She could get her land legs later and come down to visit.

When Erica stepped onto the dock Henry's eyes went wide. I elbowed him and he immediately got control of himself.

"Hi Henry!" she exclaimed as she walked over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hello Lady Erica," he replied with perfect composure.

"Lady now. Hmmm. I could get used to that," she said and started the short trek up to the palace.

She refused to ride with Ashley preferring to stretch her legs on solid ground. Guards fell in beside her and the carriage as they went. I stayed behind with Henry to help with the unloading. More supplies for the island and our gear secured in carts and we were off. We walked and talked and he caught me up with the news.

"We're not sure how but it broke part of the wall to get in. Killed two in the village before we were able to put it down. It had the shape of a gorilla and the head of a cat. I've never seen anything like it. The elders are still studying it," he said in a low voice.

"I'll take a look after I've greeted Rob. Thank you Henry. I know the island is safe under your command."

"I still lost two men, Richard. It stays with me even a year later," he said softly.

"I know Henry. It's not something you get over. Just allow time to help with the pain you feel. Talking with someone you can confide in about your feelings will help as well, my friend," I replied.

The rest of the news was pretty simple compared to that. Storms came and went, crops had grown and been harvested. People were still having babies. Everything was as it should be.

At the palace Rob met me at the front entrance.

"Richard! Took you long enough. Why is Erica trying to take off her clothes?" I sighed and went over to give him a hug.

"It's a long story," I said.

"They're getting settled in their rooms. Ashley is in yours and Erica is right next door," he said.

"Thank you my king," I said with laughter in my voice.

"Knock it off or I'll make it permanent. You're still my little brother after all." He snarled the words but the joke behind it was heard loud and clear by the guards. "How was your trip down?"

"Long. Did a lot of hiding," I replied. He gave me a questioning look so I continued. "Erica's dislike for clothes was the topic for the whole trip. She dressed only at night and even then there wasn't much covering anything at all. Got to the point where Ashley joined in. I was a walking hard-on the whole way here."

"Sounds like heaven to me," Rob said.

"Normally I'd agree with you but Erica is family. I don't want to think of her like that. I don't want to ever think of her like that," I replied.

"We'll set her straight while you're here Richard. Leave it to me," he laughed.

We reached the door to my room and Rob issued a few quick commands to Henry. Guards were posted both ends of the hallway and a ring on the edge of the beach making sure no one, and nothing, could approach. This was to be for the whole of our stay and extra guards had been trained for this one and only duty. With creatures breaking out of the jungle the princess was to be protected at all times.

Henry stayed with me as the king made his way back to the main hall in the palace. Duty called and he had to go count the grain or something like that.

"Henry, I know your duty is to the king but I have a special request. One I think you'll enjoy as well," I said.

"Of course my prince. Anything you command," he replied.

"This isn't a command Henry. It's a request. I'd like you on day duty outside Erica's room near the sand. I want you to keep an eye on her. If anything happened to her it would destroy the princess," I explained.

"Of course Richard. It would be an honor," he replied instantly.

"I'm not quite done yet. When Erica leaves her rooms I want you by her side. She's adventurous right now and a little flaky. You're going to have your hands full."

I was secretly hoping he would literally have his hands full with her. Maybe then she would calm down a bit. Getting laid had a knack for calming the spirit. Henry seemed to understand exactly what I was getting at but didn't say a word about it.

"No one but me shall approach Princess Erica unannounced. And I give you my word nothing will happen to her," he said with seriousness.

"Don't call her that when you talk to her. Lady Erica is good enough for now. She hasn't realized yet and I don't want it to go to her head. Show her the island and let her get to know the place. But don't let her get into trouble," I said.

"I promise you on my honor," he replied.

I checked in on Erica first and ended up leaving the room rather quickly. Not before a good long look at the curves between her legs though. She had brought her iPod and had her headphones on dancing around the room. Completely naked of course. She hadn't seen or heard me and I had had to wait for a moment in the hall to get my cock back under control.

"God damn it," I muttered closing the door to my room after sliding in quietly.

"Naked again isn't she?" my wife said as I walked into the bedroom.

"Yeah. Dancing around listening to music," I replied.

"Did you stick Henry as her escort?" she asked casually.

"You knew I would. I can't sneak anything past you, can I?" I asked smiling.

"We think alike. And it's exactly what I would have done. Let's just hope she doesn't get pregnant. My parents would lose their shit with the two of us knocked up," she said.

"Sex and your sister in the same thought actually shuts my brain down completely. It's not something I ever want to think about," I said quickly.

"I love you Richard. Don't let it bother you. She'll calm down soon enough."

We curled up and napped until supper. It was nice to be in a bed that didn't sway and roll. A gentle knock on the bedroom door announced Erica as she sauntered into the room.

"Time to go and eat something other than sandwiches you two. Get up and greet the evening," she said as she went and threw open the doors to the rear deck.

A warm breeze sailed through the room and the smells of the island flooded our noses again. Ashley woke with a smile and I hesitantly rolled over. To my utter surprise Erica was dressed in clothes from the island. Sure the blouse was completely see-through but it looked good on her. The pants covered nicely and didn't show off anything at all. They were a soft pink that actually made you notice her long blond hair.

"Clothes?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"The king stopped by and made it clear that when outside my room I had to have something on. He didn't want to have to explain to mom and dad why their little girl had to get married because she got pregnant here on the island. One grandkid is enough for them right now I think," she replied.

"It's still a little revealing but I'm glad, Erica. I like to be able to look at you when we talk and it's been difficult for me the past couple of weeks," I said.

"Then don't come in my room if you want to talk, clothes are not permitted there unless they are lying on the floor," she said and stuck her tongue out at me.

Ashley was sitting up and watching us. She just giggled, got up and made her way to the bathroom. Being pregnant made it a frequent thing.

Henry escorted us all to the dining room for supper. A few changes had been made. Instead of the low table a taller one had been brought in. Chairs lined both sides. All the elders stood by their chairs quietly waiting for the princess to arrive. Once she had taken her seat opposite mine everyone else sat down. Rob was at the head of the table and Erica was beside Ashley as was custom. Henry took up a spot behind Erica's chair but discreetly back from the table. No one thought anything was going to happen at supper but he took his duty and his word seriously.

With supper started and everyone chatting, Ashley turned to the king. "Thank you for the table and chairs Rob. I was dreading trying to eat over my belly on those cushions."

"Not a problem at all, Princess. Once you've had the baby we'll put things back. Until then you're going to be as comfortable as can be," he replied.

Ashley smiled when he called her Princess. Here on this island she was one and the reminder brought back lots of memories.

When supper was finished and everyone was getting ready to leave for the night they all made a point of coming to kiss Ashley's check and rub her belly. There had never been a royal birth on the island and they all thought it would be good luck. 'Strange I thought,' new customs were taking a life of their own. I'd have to remember to talk to Rob about that.

The days passed quickly. There were more than enough things to do. Ashley and I went about setting up the room for when the baby was born. Mostly I set it up and she told me if she liked it or not. Erica got a tour of the island. Henry had shown her all the best places to shop in the market and where to find bathing suits. He turned a bright crimson when she tried them on and modeled them for him. Apparently there had been a white one that had caused him to turn beat red and to look away. Rob came by frequently as Ashley's due date approached. He was just as nervous as I was. Today though was a tough one for her and Ashley calmly ushered him out; me right along with him.

"You two need a hobby," she said and closed the door.

The midwives were there for their daily visit making sure everything was on track, and none of them wanted us men around.

"A couple more days Rob, then life gets really busy," I said as we walked back to the kitchens.

Ashley was eating in our room now and I thought I'd make her a snack so that I would have an excuse to sneak back in.

"It'll be nice to have a little one in the palace," he replied.

He had no idea what he was talking about, I thought, but kept my mouth shut. Babies didn't do much except scream and eat. Oh, and fill diapers, frequently. He had no idea what kind of nightmare was about to descend on the palace. I had two girls from my previous girlfriend, so I'd been through it already. Long nights and even longer days. Sneaking in a nap between the screams.

"We still have that old breast pump that we found on one of those ships?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll have one of the elders get it later for you. That and a solar panel to charge it. I believe it was battery operated," he replied.

"I'm going to have to make sure Ashley gets enough sleep. If she can pump a couple of bottles then I can take the baby out for a walk to let her catch up on her rest. Otherwise I fear my little princess will be more than a handful," I said.

"Good thinking. But you already have kids. You know what you're doing. I also sent a boat over to the big island with some of the cash you brought. They're picking up baby stuff for you, diapers and formula mainly. Not being sure how long you're staying I wanted you to be prepared for anything," Rob replied.

He was a good king and an even better brother. He knew what he was doing and was always prepared for everything. There was no difference now. We made our snacks and walked back to my room. When we knocked we were greeted by a worried looking midwife. She took the snacks and tried to close the door. The king's foot in it stopped it from closing and she backed away.

"What is it?" Rob asked.

He spoke softly but there was no mistaking his tone. He expected an answer.

"Contractions have started, my king," she squeaked.

"Oh you traitorous whore!" came Ashley's cry from the bedroom. "They weren't to be bothered yet!"

I threw open the door and rushed into the bedroom. Taking her hand I sat down beside her.

"It could be hours Richard. I didn't want you... oh fuck!" She screamed as another contraction hit.

She squeezed my hand hard and was panting by the time the contraction faded. The midwife in charge came over and gently asked me to step aside for a few minutes. From a few paces away I watched as she reached down and slid her hand in Ashley's dress.

"About five centimeters," she said "this won't be long. We need to be ready."

Barking orders she sent the two other midwives scurrying for clean towels and hot water. She walked up to where the king and I stood and put us both in our place. Turning to the king she spoke calmly but with command.

"This is my domain. If you stay, it's in the other room."

Her gazed fixed on me next.

"You may stay with her but keep out of my way. If you faint I will leave you where you lay. The baby and the princess are my only concern."

"Richard!" Ashley screamed as another contraction hit her.

Ten minutes apart was my best guess. This wouldn't be long at all.

"Six centimeters," the midwife said matter-of-factly.

That was a centimeter in ten minutes. Holy crap! It was almost time.

The midwives did an excellent job of bringing our daughter into the world. Fortunately everything had worked out perfectly. The baby was positioned right and Ashley had been able to push when instructed. She was exhausted now and her makeup was trashed, but she still looked like a vision from heaven laying there holding our daughter. My heart was beyond full and felt like it was going to burst in my chest. Rob had come back in and was kissing my wife's forehead. He stood and came over to me. Tears streamed down his face.

"She's beautiful Richard. You two did an awesome job. I know I'm not the island's first uncle but I sure as hell am the proudest," he said while trying to control his emotions.

Erica was sitting beside Ashley just ran her fingers through Ashley's hair. She had joined us as soon as she returned to the palace. Wanting to be here for the birth and she made it in time. Just in time. As the baby crowned Erica entered the room. From her angle and the expression on her face I could tell she was seeing everything. Ashley had been cursing everything from the day I was born, to the day she had met me, the day she came to the island, even the day she had thrown me a surprise birthday party. I didn't follow the logic but wisely kept my mouth shut and held on to her hand.

The midwife cleared everyone out except for me and sat me down beside Ashley.

"It's time to feed the baby" she said. "I'll show you how."

Ashley was smart enough not to take offence at the condescending tone and let the midwife position the baby at her left breast.

"You need to squeeze a little to start it flowing so the baby understands that this is meal time. Otherwise they will never learn to suckle," she instructed.

Ashley complied and soon our daughter was happily feeding. As I looked at my wife and daughter something happened inside me. I was in tears as I watched them. I never thought I would feel more for my wife but I suddenly did. Ashley looked at me with tears in her eyes as well. I went over and sat down beside them. Gently running my fingers over the baby's head I leaned down and kissed my wife.

"Thank you for her," she breathed at me when I pulled away from our kiss. "I know the why and the how if it, but I never expected to feel this way. This is our daughter Richard. Look what we did!" I laughed while fresh tears streamed down my face.

"We did babe. And you did amazing," I replied.

"I'm sorry about those things I said. You know I don't really hate you."