The Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt down in front of me and looked me in my eyes.

"Will you have me Richard? All of me? Will you still take care of me and guide me even when you think I'm being silly about something? Will you choose to love me back?"

Her wet eyes were pleading as she whispered her vows to me and asked me for mine in return.

"I chose you long ago my love, but yes, here in front of the island and her first royal family, in front of our friends and family I choose you again. I love you Ashley," I said.

On our knees there in front of the island, people, and ghosts, I kissed her. The sun hit the rim of the railing and popped over bathing us in light.

Rob came over and handed his crown to Brianna. She looked at him and placed it back upon his head.

"You devoted yourself to me long ago Rob. Your love for me has kept this island alive. You are king until you choose to give it up. These two will need time to get accustomed to their roles. Ashley is the island princess by birth. Whether you or Richard is king is irrelevant in this."

"I thought it was the island I was in love with," he whispered.

"I am the island Rob. We are one in the same," she smiled.

"Walk with me Ashley. We must talk," she said and my little wife went off with a ghost princess to have a conversation.

"This belongs to you now," Brianna said as she placed her crown upon Ashley's head. "You'll find that strange things will happen and feelings you've never felt will overwhelm you. Lean on Richard to guide you. He has a good understanding of the magic here whether he likes to admit it or not."

"I'm scared again Brianna," Ashley said.

"Good. Then you'll be wary and not do anything rash. Trust your instincts little one. You'll figure this out," she said.

They talked a long while and then came back over to the rest of us. Ashley joined me at my side. Erica and Henry had slipped up beside Rob and I and we all stood facing the specters of a long dead princess and her father, a rather good looking but very aged man. Arianna sat quietly watching in Erica's arms.

"It is time Ashley," Brianna said. "The power is yours now. Wield it wisely."

"Ready father?" she asked.

"I've waited for over three hundred years for this my daughter."

He reached out for the hand he had let slip so long ago. This time he held on tight.

Turning to Ashley, Brianna blew a kiss and whispered "Send us home princess."

My little wife had tears running down her face as she lifted her arm towards the sky. There was no flash of light, no fireworks, no puff of smoke. Brianna and her father simply faded from this world. Ashley cried into my shirt for a while as we just stood there trying to make sense of everything.

Some of the guards had stopped by the kitchen and then caught up to Ashley and the king as they had made their way to the gate earlier. They had gathered enough to give us all something to tide us over until we got back to the palace. As we sat there eating Ashley got up and went to the railing. I joined her as she stared out into the jungle.

"This needs to be fixed. They caused this but the island needs to be put back properly. Take my hand Richard, I need your strength for this," she said.

Doing as I was told Ashley lifted her free arm and made a sweeping gesture out over the jungle. A roaring sound sprang to life as tree after tree was swallowed by the ground beneath it. Birds screamed and took to the air in fright. Rocks and stones disappeared beneath the rolling wave of ground. In a matter of minutes the jungle had disappeared completely to be replaced by lush fields lined by palm trees. Exhausted she leaned against me.

"There. All better," she said as I lifted her into my arms and stood there gaping at what she had just done.

The guards were the first to spot the men and women out in the fields. They formed a protective ring around us as these strangers approached the balcony. The king shouted at them to stay where they were and sent guards to find their leader.

"Who are you?" Rob asked.

"I am called Steven, my lord. We came to the island long ago. We were looking for something. Things went wrong and people panicked. We blamed the people on the island for not being allowed to have what we wanted. Our leader was killed a little while back by your guards and taken away. I guess that makes me leader now," a scruffy looking young man said.

"We'll need to round them all up and figure out what to do with them," Rob said to me.

"Put them to work taking down the wall that had to be built because of them," Ashley suggested, "but not tonight. Tonight I don't want to be disturbed. They are free because the spell punishing them has been removed. They still need to answer for their crimes," Ashley said while gesturing to the fallen city around us.

Guards set to work rounding up all the newly released men, women and children and got them set up in a camp this side of the wall. The rest of us walked back to the palace through new lush fields. A path opened before Ashley as she walked and she giggled.

"This is weird Richard. I can feel the island. And it feels me," she said.

Arianna played with her necklace as she bounced in Ashley's arms.

"I suppose that makes me a princess as well then," Erica said at supper.

"You were a princess the moment your sister married me," I replied.

Realization hit her and she smiled slyly at me.

"Mom's going to shit herself when she finds out. Henry! How do you like being engaged to royalty?" she laughed.

Henry had paled and was trying not to choke on his mouthful of stew. Everybody was lighthearted tonight. Things had worked out in a very different way than they had been heading the night before. All of us were exhausted both emotionally and physically. Rob had sent guards to fetch Arianna's crib from our room and given us the night off. Erica and Henry retired to her room and we could hear her giggling from behind the door.

As we entered our bedroom Ashley went over and closed the book. Locking it, she set the glowing charm down on the desk. 'Not tonight' she whispered at the cold dark cover and turned to face me. With a flick of her wrist the candles in the room sputtered out. Moonlight behind her framed her perfect body in her white dress. I could make out every curve. Her hips pressed against the fabric at her sides and her breasts tugged at the top. Slender arms slowly reached up and started undoing buttons. I watched transfixed as my wife undressed in front of me. Standing there naked before me she beckoned me to come closer. As she pulled my shirt off, she slowly kissed my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair with one hand while I slipped the buttons free on my jeans. She knelt and her little hands found my waist, pulling my jeans down my legs.

"Still no boxers my love?" she asked playfully.

She didn't wait for an answer. She took my hard cock into her mouth and sucked. I was panting from the effort of holding back from filing her mouth with my hot cum. I was enjoying this and didn't want it to end too quickly. She pulled her mouth away and brought her hand up to stroke me. Fast and hard she pumped my swollen shaft slowing only to kiss the tip and run her tongue along my length. I slipped my hand into her hair and guided her back. I wasn't going to last long. With a yell I exploded and filled her mouth. She swallowed hard but some still dropped down off her chin to land on her chest. Running her fingers through it she brought them up to her mouth to make sure she tasted it all.

I stepped out of my jeans and scooped her into my arms. Turning her upside down in the air I wrapped my arms around her to keep her still. Standing there with my wife's face back at my cock I drove my tongue against her wet pussy. She put her hands against my legs to gain leverage as she tried to wiggle. I realized quickly that she didn't just want leverage. She shoved her pussy back hard against my face and I fell back gently to the bed. We bounced and laughed until she came back down to my face. I wrapped my arms around her legs and pulled her open. Immediately I licked her from top to bottom. She wasn't holding back tonight and let out a small scream of pleasure. Her clit danced under my tongue as my fingers gently held her pussy wide. She was getting harder and I knew she was going to let loose soon. My cock was hard again and she was furiously sucking me trying to keep in rhythm with what I was doing to her. As she slowed her sucking I knew she was there. With a quick pull on her clit she screamed "holy fuck!" and came hard. My face was covered in her hot cum as I put my mouth against her pussy. She sent squirt after squirt into my mouth and I kept my tongue against her clit to get it all. Massaging it I kept her orgasm going until her legs were shaking. She was panting hard while weakly trying to stroke my cock as I rolled her over and scooted around to kiss her.

"I love you Richard," she whispered to me and I kissed her long and hard.

"I love you Ashley," I replied. "You ready? I'm about to do things to a princess that would make even the greatest story teller blush."

She giggled and nodded and I slipped into a sitting position. Pulling her up into my lap I slipped my cock inside her. We kissed long and hard as she bounced gently taking me deep each time. I didn't want to rush tonight. I wanted this to last forever. Her whole body shuddered and her face went to my neck. I could feel her pussy throbbing around my cock and cum pumping out of her.

"Fuck you feel so good inside me," she panted and went right back to bouncing.

I lay back and spread my legs out to let her ride me. She took me deeper now and she moaned and screamed as she slid along my shaft. Up to the tip then down hard to my balls, she took all of me. She came again quickly and collapsed with me still inside her. The sheets were soaked and we were slippery with her cum. I lay her down beside me on her stomach and got in behind her. I pulled her ass into the air as her head lay against the bed. I drove my fingers into her and she screamed. Lowering my arm I curled my fingers and found her gspot. She came again a minute later as I worked her pussy hard. With her still quivering from her orgasm I shoved my cock in as far as I could go. She screamed out my name and I backed out a bit and slammed her again.

"Oh god Richard," she yelled, "don't stop"

I slammed into her over and over again. Deep as I could and back out as far as I dare. I didn't want to pop out and ruin the momentum. She started pushing as I was slamming into her and her whimpers told me she was feeling something new. Watching my wife's ass bounce against me as my cock buried inside her I couldn't contain it. With a loud long yell I shoved as deep as I could and let loose. Round two of my hot cum was sent deep inside her pussy. I stayed there shoving hard until everything I had to offer had been deposited, finally collapsing to the sheets beside her. After a long moment she turned to me.

"Richard, I'm pregnant," she whispered.

"What? How? When? I asked.

"Just now. I could feel the spark of life ignite inside me. In a minute I'll be able to tell you if it's a boy or a girl," she said.

She smirked at me and I pulled her close. She hugged me tight and we covered ourselves with the sheet.

This island magic thing was going to take some getting used to. It seemed my wife was already off to a good start.