The Island: Pt. 02 - The Hut

Story Info
She is roughly used again.
2k words
4.52
42.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gortmundy
Gortmundy
766 Followers

THE ISLAND

Part 2: THE HUT

By Gortmundy.

The inside of the fishing hut was hot even with the door open and the sounds of the surf outside were a gentle melody. Susan lay atop the rumpled bed as the morning sunlight streamed in. Her body was beaded with sweat and sprawled across the bed. She was completely naked; her long blonde hair lay about her head in a tousled state, framing a young, pretty face with blue eyes, long eyelashes, and sensuous lips, that were now curved in a slight smile.

Susan was in a drowsy, dream-like state, still not fully awake, her young body felt sated and with one hand she idly stroked her breasts and played with her nipples as she lay on the bed. She rolled over onto her side in a languid manner as her other hand drifted down her body and between her legs. She stroked herself, feeling the heat from her sex. Then she blushed to her roots as her memories returned and she recalled her wanton behaviour of the previous evening. The fishermen had used her thoroughly, screwing her again and again in front of the bonfire outside. She remembered their hard bodies as they fucked her, pinning her to the blanket as they thrust into her while she trembled and moaned beneath them. She remembered their hands roaming over her, grasping her ass and breasts as they took her. They were insatiable and she lost track of the number of orgasms they had pulled from her young body, until she collapsed in a completely exhausted state. Totally spent, she only vaguely recalled being lifted, carried into the hut, and gently placed on the bed. During the night men had kissed her, stroked her breasts, her skin and her hair but she was otherwise left unmolested and allowed to sleep.

Tears appeared at the corners of her eyes and her lips quivered. Why had she just accepted the men's lustful advances? She had given in and offered not the slightest resistance as they used her for their pleasure. She was no virgin, but she had only a few sexual experiences before this, yet last night she had eagerly let the men use her body however they wanted. It was as if the fire, the hot night air, and the drink had awoken a wave of lust within her that had overwhelmed her.

There were sounds of movement in the hut and Susan woke with a gasp when Ramon parted her thighs and eased his thick penis into her. His member was long and thick and hard but with only a single push it penetrated her almost to the hilt, and she moaned helplessly as he began moving his hips, pumping into her suddenly wet pussy with a steady rhythm. She gasped a breathless protest but the man simply grinned and with long unhurried strokes he ploughed deeply into her sex. The sensation of his cock moving within her caused her body to react. She began to gasp breathlessly, and her heart raced as the penis stirred her. She felt the heat of her sex building and unconsciously she began raising her hips with each hard thrust.

Susan gave a low groan and her hands fisted into the bedsheets as Ramon's hard cock brought her to her first orgasm. Opening her eyes, she looked up into his tanned face as he grinned down at her, increasing the speed and power of his thrusts, filling her completely. The sensations from her pussy caused her to pant heavily and she knew it wouldn't be long before she came again. Behind him she glimpsed his brothers Carlo and Esteban entering the hut, each as naked as Ramon and sporting an equally hard cock. She whimpered at the thought of what she knew was to come but her soft sounds of protest were stifled by Ramon fixing his mouth over hers and kissing her deeply.

Susan's body betrayed her again and she shuddered to another climax while Ramon continued to pound her sex with powerful thrusts. He pulled her knees higher, and she wrapped her legs around his hips, allowing him to push deeper into her. The increased sensations were like bottled lightning, and she couldn't help but gasp and moan with lust. Hands played with her breasts and her head was turned gently to one side. A cock was presented at her lips, and she instinctively opened her mouth to accept its length. Closing her eyes, she worked her tongue around the bulbous head as it began thrusting deeper, pushing into her throat. Ramon increased the pace and power of his thrusts into her body, and she writhed uncontrollably as lust overcame her again. Breathless, with her head spinning she sucked feverishly at the cock in her mouth feeling it harden even more and tasting the pre-come. Instinctively she knew it would only be moments before it spilled its seed into her.

With a grunt Ramon pushed the full length of his cock into her, his hands gripping her ass, pulling her onto his rigid member so it impaled her completely. Susan screamed in orgasm around the cock in her mouth as she felt Ramon come, pumping spurt after spurt into her writhing sex. The penis in her mouth erupted at the same time and her cries were muffled as she swallowed a huge load of sperm. She gulped around the slowly shrinking member and only a trickle escaped the corner of her mouth. Gasping for air she whimpered as Ramon gently withdrew his cock from her sex. Susan shivered as she felt hands grasping her hips as Carlo immediately replaced his brother. Moving the young woman onto her knees and raising her ass he gazed with lust at the beautiful, shuddering woman beneath him before thrusting his cock deeply into her dripping pussy.

Eyes going wide Susan grunted and gave a low lustful moan as she was penetrated again. Carlo fucked her at a furious pace, wringing another orgasm from the tormented woman almost immediately. He wrapped one hand in her long blonde hair, using it like the reins of a horse to pull her head back as he rode her mercilessly. Susan's face was lifted, and another penis pushed between her lips. She tried to turn her head, but calloused hands held her in place and strong fingers gently brushing away the tears on her cheek. Her trembling lips parted, and the cock was pushed slowly into her mouth. The young woman gave a moan of shame as she sucked and licked along its length as it began rhythmically sliding in and out. With each thrust it eased further into her mouth, the wet member sliding back and forth, lubricated by her saliva. Lifting her hands she gripped the hips of the man in front of her as she tried to control the blowjob as best she could, but Carlo's powerful thrusts from behind pushed her helplessly forward onto the cock and it penetrated her mouth deeply. Helpless, she could only accept the pounding, but her body responded to the rough treatment. Her sex was soaking wet, and she gasped and trembled with pleasure as the men continued to shaft her thoroughly. She worked her tongue around the penis as its full length was pushed into her mouth. Tears of shame trickled down her cheeks as she realised her hands had moved round to the man's buttocks and she was now encouraging him, pulling him into her mouth even as she gasped and choked breathlessly.

Carlo reached around the young woman and grasped one of her breasts. They were not overly large, but they were firm, and he cupped it with his hand before teasing the hardened nipple. Susan gasped at the sensation and the cock in her mouth pushed into her throat. She felt a thumb pushing into her ass and she groaned, knowing what would follow later. Carlo pounded the young woman from behind for several minutes and his excitement grew as he felt her thrusting her hips back onto his cock. She was thoroughly impaled from both ends and Carlo felt the pressure building up in his balls. Esteban's cock was embedded fully in her mouth and Susan sucked on the member with uninhibited lust. From the wild look on Esteban's face Carlo knew it would only be moments before he emptied his load down the girl's throat.

Susan was bucking uncontrollably as she moaned and wept from one shuddering orgasm to another. Suddenly both men cried out, clutching her body tightly and thrusting deep inside her as they both came. They grunted with effort as their sperm emptied into her pussy and down her throat simultaneously while Susan could only writhe and swallow as spurt after spurt of hot fluids were pumped into her. Carlo eventually withdrew from her sex with a happy sigh and slumped to the side, but Esteban held her head in place until she swallowed his load completely and licked his cock clean. Only then did the man release her. Whimpering, head bowed in shame, she collapsed exhausted onto her front, covered in sweat, panting and gasping from her exertions.

As she lay there, completely spent, Ramon moved behind her, easing her legs apart and fingering her rectum. Susan made sounds of protest and tried to turn but her hands were held in front of her and she could only gasp as Ramon used the fluids leaking from her pussy to lubricate her ass before pushing a thumb deeply into her. For minutes Ramon teased her ass and the sensations caused her to writhe on the bed, but the men held her in place. She moaned uncontrollably as they kissed her deeply, kneading her breasts and played with her sensitive nipples. Ramon withdrew his thumb and lifting her he pushed a pillow under hips to raise her bottom up slightly. He gazed at the heart shaped ass before him with its perfectly rounded cheeks and felt his already stiff cock harden further. He couldn't help gently stroking nibbling and biting at the beautifully curved butt cheeks, bringing shocked cries from the helpless girl. Moving himself up he placed his cock and pushed into her rectum. Susan grunted and groaned at the intrusion but was silenced by another cock sliding into her mouth. She gobbled desperately at it, sucking on it like a pacifier as she tried to distract herself from the strange sensations at her rear.

Ramon was gentle, but insistent, moving back and forth until he had inserted his cock fully into the young woman. He stayed still for a moment, feeling the woman trembling beneath him and savouring the heat that engulfed his sex. Then he slowly began to move. Susan's muffled cries grew louder as he pulled back and thrust forward again and again, pushing her onto the cock in front of her. Tears ran down her face as Ramon fucked her relentlessly like that for several minutes. She was completely helpless and vulnerable, writhing in place and fully impaled from behind, with another cock embedded in her mouth. The sensations in her young body were powerful, and she felt feverishly hot and breathless. She moaned around the dick thrusting into her mouth as her orgasm built. Ramon shafted her slowly but thoroughly, expertly teasing every sensation he could from the woman. She moaned and gasped until the sensations became unbearable and she screamed as her orgasm burst upon her. Her body shook and spasmed uncontrollably and her buttocks clenched around Ramon's rigid member as it was pushed deep inside her. Her lips locked onto the cock lodged in her throat with a lustful moan. The effect on the brothers was instant and they came immediately, powerfully pumping yet more sperm into the shuddering woman.

Susan was sobbing as she recovered from her climax. Slowly her breathing returned to normal, and her senses returned. Realising the men had moved away from her she curled into a foetal ball and trembled and wept as she felt herself gripped with shame.

She wondered at what was yet to come before they decided to let her go.

Gortmundy
Gortmundy
766 Followers