All Comments on 'The Island: Pt. 02 - The Hut'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cowbullscowbullsabout 2 years ago

I gave this story a 5, but indeed each of the brothers would have taken a turn in her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but can't see yet is she going to be their slave or is she just going to enjoy great sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Scorching hot.

Tess (uk)

frotkafrotkaabout 2 years ago

There's to mamy climaxes, like she's gonna cum just from gust od wind ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's good. It's non-con but she's orgasming. What next? Does she become their slave, maybe chained in the shack? Do they take her home to their town as a prize?

GortmundyGortmundyabout 2 years agoAuthor

frotka, funny story. I knew a woman like that, though obviously this story exaggerates a lot. In her case it was her earlobes. She would fuck like a bunny and if you stroked her earlobes would orgasm almost instantly. Didn't matter where she was, so if you wanted to be a bastard you could make her come in a food mart if you wanted to. I remember she was kinda embarrassed about the whole thing but as a young man (it was a very long time ago) this was better than finding buried treasure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know that if I had read your story before any of the many others that are on this site I'd have I would've loved it.

But with so many people writing similar stories it's difficult to pick one out from the others as a stand alone story of brilliance but please keep on writing and hopefully there will come a day when you do have that one story for yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...