All Comments on 'The Island: Pt. 12 - Natassia'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic, kept checking the wrong section for the next update. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely nailed it. (Uh, no pun intended) Great chapter, I think Florence is a strong contender for best character, the dialogue and sense of humour really round out the character into a believable personality. The other characters are coming along very nicely too .

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Again I agree with Tess below!! Just to say something about the woman and their orgasm's. This is fantasy fiction sex and like visual porn, all women's orgasm's are from penetrative sex (fingers, dildos and penis's) where in real life, only 2 out of 10 women climax this way. So that's only 20% of 3.9 billion women, and they all must be working in porn!! And that's fantasy sex too as they and the men are being paid, it's work and another thing, all women in porn (professional) are portrayed as bisexual as Every 3 some with 2 women and a man, he has sex with both of them and they Have sex with each other. Go's for 4 somes and orgies and ontop, in the lesbian section there's some familiar faces!! Even with Amateur, if the camera is on it's still a performance, think of your filming on holiday you play up to it, you want everything to look good and fun?! Same with photos 📸!! And to the Author, these poor women, none have Clits!! Apart from Margaret when she was having the massage with Sergio, her clit was mentioned once, when he went down on her but that was the only time!! 80% of women will orgasm during penetrative sex with Clitoris stimulation!! This is very important for men to remember, because if you don't ( or the woman can't reach it) she will feel unsatisfied and will end up faking it (Yep, Guilty) and creating a rod for your back. OK some men have a hard time finding a Clit without a map but talking and showing him makes the difference!! Doesn't want to know? Chuck him back in the sea, plenty of others out there!! And writing her "sex" is very EL James ( just need to write "Apex of my/her thighs"!!) And her books were unintentionally hilarious, a nearly 22 year old woman who has Never masturbated and never had sex, oh come on!!! And most experts said that this was an abusive relationship and the BDSM community disowned the books. She even wrote a book from " Christian's" point of view and made him More of a shit, even a bit sociopathic!! And yes Florence is my favourite, mainly because of the humour (I am Scottish and my dad was from Glasgow!!) And she is deadly to evil shite men!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...