The Island: Pt. 12 - Natassia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton groaned and reached for the brunette.

Natassia looked at Susan in shock, "Wait, what?"

Susan grinned.

Bernhard was strolling in the garden with Bruno. The big gormless dog ambled along happily, its tongue lolling as it followed the man. Bernhard enjoyed the scents from the many flowerbeds and savoured the quiet stillness of these late hours. Looking up at the stars he drew in a breath and closed his eyes. He listened to the cries of passion emanating from one of the open windows of the villa, they had been going on for some time and showed no signs of stopping anytime soon and the man grinned as he shook his head.

Stroking Bruno behind the ears he chuckled, "Lucky bastards."

Anton sat on the couch with Natassia on his lap astride him. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and gasped at the sensations as she rhythmically raised and lowered herself onto his erect penis. She groaned as she ground herself down onto its hardness as it penetrated her fully.

Anton had slid his hands along her thighs and under her skirt and held her by the waist as he raised his hips each time she descended, luxuriating in the sensations as he slid himself into her wetness. She moaned, "Oh my god. That's fantastic, don't stop."

Susan smiled and reached across to helpfully unbutton the front of Natassia's dress, letting her breast spill-free. Anton lowered his head and gently took a nipple into his mouth as Susan tilted the girl's head back and kissed her on the mouth. She kept kissing her, not releasing her even as she drew in a hissing breath and shuddered to a climax.

"Ohhhh," Natassia moaned, and as she slumped forward to cling to Anton's chest Susan slid the girl's dress over her shoulders so it could slip down her body to gather around her hips.

Anton rolled the girl over onto her back on the couch and raised himself above her. Natassia gave a breathless gasp as he slid himself into her and she brought her knees up, allowing him to run his hands along the curve of her hips and ass as he pushed into her. Natassia whined with pleasure as she felt his penis fill her and she began to pant as Anton moved his hips to and fro, sliding his length slowly back and forth in her sex.

Natassia could barely contain the feelings in her body and cried each time he pushed into her, "Ohgodohgodohgodohgod."

When Susan lowered herself to kiss the girl Natassia blindly reached out and ripped the blonde's dress open, buttons scattered as the brunette wrapped her arms around the blonde and feverishly kissed her breasts.

Susan gave an earthy laugh and gasped as the woman teased her nipples. Anton increased the power of his thrusts and Natassia could only moan and squirm, kissing Susan's breasts breathlessly as the sensations multiplied within her. Anton pounded into the curvy brunette until she shrieked in passion, her legs wrapped around him, and she pulled him into her as she writhed uncontrollably. The young man felt her sex grip him like a vice as she tumbled headlong from one orgasm to another and he lost control, with a groan he came, and Natassia cried out, feeling his cock pulsing and the heat deep inside her as he filled her with his seed.

Eventually, Natassia's senses began to return to normal and she mewed softly as Anton gently withdrew from her. Susan cradled her head and kissed the breathless girl. "So, are you enjoying yourself?"

Natassia's only reply was a satisfied groan. Her eyelids flickered open, and she stared into the bright blue eyes of the woman kissing her. The brunette whispered, "Thank you for this."

Susan chuckled and gave the young woman another long passionate kiss before murmuring, "Oh, you're not done yet."

Anton rolled the trembling woman onto her knees and moved in behind her. Susan held her face and stared into her eyes as the man raised her posterior and Natassia gave a whimper of pleasure as he slid effortlessly into her until the beautiful curve of her ass pushed against him.

For the next two hours, Natassia's cries of passion filled the room. Susan held and kissed the girl each time Anton brought her to another shuddering climax until the brunette was exhausted. She lay on her side, curled up and satisfied, covered with a light sheen of sweat, breathing softly. Susan stroked her hair and thought, "She's never looked so beautiful."

Anton slumped at the far end of the couch and Susan moved across and gave him a long, passionate kiss, "Thanks Anton, for being so good to Natassia."

She still wore her torn dress and Anton felt life returning to his member as he saw that beneath the ripped fabric she was as naked as the brunette. The young man grinned happily, "My pleasure. God, I need a beer."

The young blonde giggled and moved to the cooler to fetch a beer, as she did so she saw Natassia pull the young man into a gentle embrace and whisper in his ear. Anton looked at the brunette who in turn gazed at the blonde with a mischievous twinkle in her eye and a sly grin on her face. She turned back to the young man and nodded.

Anton stood and looked down at Natassia, "Okay, if you say so."

He rose and walked into the bathroom casually pulling the blonde in behind him. Natassia followed and leaned against the doorframe to watch as Anton ran the shower. Steam began to fill the room as he pulled Susan into the shower with him. He casually removed the beer from her hand and took a sip as he pointed to the floor.

Natassia giggled, "I believe you made him a deal blondie."

Susan stared at the girl for a moment before sliding the soaked dress from her shoulders and naked, she sank to her knees in front of the man. Warm water plastered her hair as she reached around his waist and parted her lips. Anton gazed down at the gorgeous young blonde as she accepted his hardening dick into her mouth, running her lips along its length and working him with her tongue.

He was damned near exhausted, but only a dead man could fail to respond to that kind of treatment, and he groaned in pleasure. Susan slid her mouth back and forth along the length of Anton's cock. The young man didn't take hold of her head or try to push himself deeper into her mouth, but he gripped her shoulders and groaned as she took his entire length, staring up into his eyes as she did so.

Susan shuddered in pleasure as one of Natashia's hands slithered between her legs to assail her pussy, while the other curled around her front to play with her breasts and tease her nipples. She felt her breathing quicken and gasped as the brunette slid two fingers into the wetness of her sex and skilfully began to finger her.

The blonde moaned around the engorged dick sliding in and out of her mouth as her pussy and nipples were relentlessly teased. Natassia slid a third finger into the girl who began to rock her hips back and forth desperately as she whimpered in pleasure.

Susan could take no more and she whined in ecstasy as she climaxed. Her whole body trembled, and her hands gripped his buttocks pulling him close as he sank balls-deep into her mouth and came with an explosive grunt.

Natassia leaned in close, kissing the shuddering girl on the neck as Susan gulped and swallowed. The brunette giggled as she whispered in a sultry voice, "Revenge is mine."

Meanwhile, in another part of the villa, Kady slept like a baby.

12