The Island: Pt. 15 - The Belt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan found herself thoroughly enjoying herself and she was proud as punch when Natassia, Anton and Kady devoured the soup with gusto and appreciation that evening.

Natassia grinned as she jostled Anton aside to ladle the last of the seconds into her bowl, "You made this?"

"Well, Barabus made it really, but I helped."

"It's bloody good."

Susan gave a shriek as the sound of high-pitched whistling followed by the crack of hard leather striking soft skin filled the room.

Time had passed since the excruciating event with the rattan and this had started as a normal day, with Susan completing most of her lesson in good order, her progress clearly demonstrating that she had been both diligent and hard-working and Barabus was entirely pleased. Then, as if someone had flipped a switch it all went to pot. Her pronunciation became horribly sloppy, she sprawled on the chair and appeared to lose all interest.

Sometimes this sort of thing happened and Barabus did his best to cajole and encourage the girl, but she seemed entirely disinterested.

"What's the matter Susan, is something wrong?"

"I just can't be arsed with this shit anymore."

"But you're doing so well, it's only for a few more minutes, maybe we can do something different tomorrow?"

"I just can't be bothered today. Just give it a break for fuck's sake Barnie."

"Susan, that's not the attitude, and don't call me Barnie during class time okay."

"Look why don't you piss off early today, Barnie, I won't tell Portia, you'll still get your money okay?"

His temper had already been smouldering for a while, but that last remark stung him.

"I'm not just doing this for money Susan, I want you to do well."

"Whatever."

Barabus' fist clenched under the table, he took a firm grip on his rising anger and tried again, "Look, maybe you're just tired. Let's just do another five minutes and we can knock off a bit early. Maybe tomorrow we'll both be in a better frame of mind."

"Look, just fuck off will you, I told you, I can't be arsed today."

Barabus almost exploded, but instinctively he paused. He wasn't a stupid man, in fact, his years of experience had made him quite adept at reading people, and there was just something in those blue eyes. "She's provoking me on purpose."

His eyes narrowed and Natassia's warning echoed through his mind, "She's going to test you at some point, so you better be ready."

He sighed, "Oh shit. She's not going to let this go, is she? Portia said she was 'biddable'. Ha! She's as biddable as a Sherman tank when she gets something into her head. Time for me to pull up my big boy panties after all."

The teacher considered his options, and they were few, she had pretty much reduced them to 'put up or shut up'. Very well he thought, "So be it."

"That's quite enough young lady! You may apologise and tell me you will apply yourself to the lesson or you may suffer the consequences. You choose!"

Susan stifled a yawn and looked away.

Barabus stood and slammed his fist down on the table with a resounding crash! Grabbing the startled blonde by the scruff of the neck with one hand he pulled her from her seat and dragged both her and the chair away from the table. "Get your insolent posterior over that chair right now!"

Susan's careful look of confident insolence began to fade as he slid his belt free.

"You best do as your told girl. I'm in no mood for any more of your impertinence."

Slowly Susan bent herself over the back of the chair, her long blonde hair hanging down over her face.

"Raise your skirt girl."

Obediently she reached back and rucked up the skirt of her dress until she had exposed the white panties covering the tightly curved cheeks of her ass. She gasped with shock as Barnabus wrenched her knickers down past her knees and over each foot before casually tossing the scrap of fabric aside.

His hand cracked against her backside eliciting a yelp of surprise. "Straighten those legs girl. Stop your damned slouching. Now raise that bottom higher."

Susan obeyed.

"You're getting twelve with the belt, you young madam. If you apologise and promise to apply yourself more vigorously, I shall consider reducing the toll somewhat, understood?"

"Yes."

The belt lashed across the cheeks of her ass with a resounding crack, and she yelped again.

"I didn't hear you!"

"Yes SIR!"

"Better."

Raising his arm, he swung hard. The belt arced through the air and bit deep into the cheeks of her soft, naked bottom leaving a distinctive pink track mark. Susan yelped and gripped the legs of the chair tighter.

The second stroke was just as hard and landed only slightly below the first with an equally loud impact. Susan gave a muffled screech of pain and her posterior quivered.

"Anything to say, Susan?"

"Fuck you... Sir", she snivelled.

"Indeed? Well for that little profanity we shall just start again, shall we?"

"Nooo..."

He swung the belt hard, eliciting a louder, more breathless yelp from the blonde.

By the sixth stroke, Susan was twisting her hips and shuddering. Pink streaks crisscrossed the cheeks of her posterior, and she was breathing heavily.

"Well?"

The girl snivelled but said nothing.

"As you wish."

The next stroke caught the blonde on the lower part of her well-rounded rump, and she jerked in place with a cry.

The eighth stroke was a well-aimed strike directly across the middle of her already tender posterior. Susan gave a shriek and her knees buckled slightly as her bottom shuddered under the impact.

Barabus watched her reaction, "She felt that one".

"Anything to say?"

Panting the girl slowly straightened her legs and raised her posterior.

The teacher laid on the ninth stroke with a will, lashing the belt in an arc so it struck almost directly on top of the mark left by the last one. Susan's head shot up and her hands flew to her rear as she gasped.

"Get back in position girl, or I'll start again."

Barabus strolled to the edge of the balcony and took in the view of the garden for a moment. "Nothing to say. Not even something as simple as 'I'll try harder?"

Susan said nothing.

"Very well, you brought this on yourself."

The tenth and eleventh strokes each brought wails from the young woman as they seared across her curved buttocks. Each time the belt lashed across her posterior she twisted and writhed; hands clasped to the burning cheeks of her bottom. But each time she eventually straightened her posture and with a sob resumed her position over the chair.

After the eleventh stroke, she wailed, "I'm sorry! Enough please... I'll try harder."

Barabus spoke in a firm voice, "Too late for that little Susan. If you play games in my class, you play by my rules."

The twelfth stroke slashed across the curved cheeks with a loud "crack!", and she shrieked.

Barabus walked round in front of the girl and looked her in the eye, "No more silliness then, no more rudeness or slacking? Have you learned the lesson young lady?"

Susan's lips quivered and her face was streaked with tears as her hands clutched at the burning cheeks of her ass as she nodded furiously, "Yes!".

"Yes what?" he asked gently.

"Yes sir!"

"Excellent. Now you can have another six to make sure you don't forget."

Whimpering Susan bent herself back into position.

When he was finally done Barabus gathered his things and departed, leaving the sobbing girl slumped over the chair. Eventually, she raised herself up and turned her head to look up at the balcony above.

Portia slid back from the edge of the balcony. She had watched breathlessly from her vantage point as Barabus took his belt to the cheeks of the beautifully curved posterior of the young blonde. It had been so erotic she had been unable to resist unbuttoning her trousers and sliding her hand down the front of her panties, feeling the heat and wetness of her sex.

Her trembling fingers stroked along the folds of her sex, and she moaned as sensations of passion and guilt filled her in equal measure. Her breath quickened as she listened to the girl's cries and the repeated crack of the belt on her soft flesh. Sliding a finger into her pussy she gave a long shuddering groan of pleasure and slumped to the floor.

She lay there, panting, with her eyes closed for an age before she felt able to move.

Finally, her breathing returned to a semblance of normality, and she gathered herself enough to open her eyes.

The sparkling blue of Susan's gaze looked back at her.

Portia groaned, "I'm so sorry. I thought about stopping him, I really did, but you just looked so damned sexy I just couldn't do it."

Susan put her hands on either side of the older woman's face and drew her in for a long, passionate kiss.

Portia sighed, "I've wanted you to do that since the first day I looked into those blue eyes as they peeked out of me from that dingy blanket."

She drew a breath and shook her head sadly, "But I can't, it's not right. Much as I want to, I don't fool around with the household and Natassia..."

Susan silenced her with another kiss.

"I'm not one of your household, not yet, and Natassia will understand."

Susan wrapped her arms around the older woman and whispered as she drew her close, "You've done everything for me Portia, and you've never asked me for a damned thing in return. Let me do this for you, just this once."

Portia half sobbed, "But..."

Again, Susan silenced her with a kiss.

"Come" she whispered as she drew the woman towards the bedroom.

Hours later Susan drifted back into her bedroom. Natassia was curled under the blanket and Susan could see she was awake.

"Hey."

Natassia rolled over to face her, and her voice was a whisper.

"Hey."

The brunette saw the dreamy look of contentment on the blonde's face and sighed.

"You okay?"

"I was with Portia."

"You've wanted to be with her for a long time, haven't you?"

Susan shook her head. "Not really, but I feel for her. I think she's a lonely woman, and she's done so very much for me. I wanted to make her feel better, even if it's just for the one night."

"You could go to her you know. I wouldn't get in the way."

Susan smiled, "No, I couldn't even if I wanted to. Being with her once, that's a gesture of how much I care for her, and I do, very much. But trying to be with her? She'd see it as pity, and she wouldn't have it, not her. That's a woman who makes her own choices and lives with the consequences, she's just been feeling it more lately because of us."

"Us?"

The blonde slipped off her dress and slid under the blanket, "Yes, us. She's not blind. She sees how happy we are, how much of a good thing we've got, not just you and me, but with our friends, and it sort of hurts her a little."

"And are you happy with me then?"

Susan placed her hand gently on the middle of the brunette's chest and looked directly into her eyes, "I wanted to do something for Portia, because I care deeply for her and I think she's hurting a little, but this is where my heart is Natassia. I care for her, but I love you."

"You've never said that before."

Susan slipped her arms about the girl and drew her close, "No. But I should have."

Marcus punched the bound man again. He'd been beating him for some time, one eye was completely swollen shut, and blood from his mouth and nose had smeared across his face, dripping down his shirt to spatter over the floor around him.

"You should know Tuco, I'm just gonna keep hitting you until either you drop down fucking dead, or you tell me something useful."

Tuco grunted as he tried to speak through smashed lips, "I don't know anything. One minute he was there, the next he was gone."

Marcus kicked him in the stomach., "Tell me something!"

Tuco doubled over, gasping for breath as blood and spittle drooled and dribbled from his face, "There's nothing to fucking tell! There were no gripes, it was the day after we nailed that slut, and everyone was fucking happy enough."

Marcus looked up slowly, "What slut?"

12