The "It" Factor

Story Info
What do you do when you come across the "it" factor?
8.4k words
4.32
31.8k
46
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, Brian Diebold, was twenty eight, single, making good money because I founded a small business that exactly suited my talents, and juggling a couple of girlfriends, when I attended a community art organization's annual fund raising event at the invitation of Evelyn, a female co-worker of mine and her husband Jake. Even though I have zero artistic ability, I love The Arts, and one of my goals in life is to ultimately have a classy art collection. Also, I've always liked artsy people because they are so different than the average person you run across, including one of the event hostesses Suzy Carmichael, who was a friend of my mother's before my parents moved to California.

I was really enjoying the conversation, the art on display, and the entire environment surrounding the event when I was introduced by Suzy to a woman named Margi Cohen and her husband Saul. For some reason that I couldn't put my finger on Margi really interested me. She was pleasant looking, but few people would call her beautiful. She didn't have big tits or a bubble butt, but was slinky. I talked with Margi, Suzy, and Saul for about ten minutes when Suzy and Saul took off. I got Margi another glass of wine and myself another Pellegrino, and we wandered off to the veranda where it was cool but otherwise really pleasant.

When I noticed that she looked a little cold I took off my suit jacket and put it around her shoulders. It actually looked humorous on her because I'm six feet four inches (193 cm) tall and she is about five feet three inches (160 cm). "Wow does your jacket feel warm," she sighed with a really nice smile on her face. "Thanks."

When we first started talking it seemed that Margi was very shy even though I could tell by her clothes, the fact that she and Saul had made a $10,000 donation to the non-profit arts organization, she didn't work outside the home although she did volunteer at a number of charities, and since I knew the neighborhood where she told me she lived, that she was wealthy.

After I put my jacket on her she seemed to really loosen up. We talked for the next forty five minutes or so, exchanging jokes, likes and dislikes of various art forms and movies, and all sorts of other things. She had no hesitation about being honest about some things that many women would not be, such as the fact that she was thirty seven years old -- nine years older than I am -- and had a boy and girl twin 13 year olds and a ten year old girl who were driving her nuts, and the fact that she was getting no help in raising them from Saul, who not only travelled too much but was unwilling to ever discipline them or even attend their activities.

The night was drawing to a close and about half the crowd had already left when the weirdest idea ever came across my brain. Since I don't drink alcohol I didn't have that as an excuse for saying what I said next, and sometimes when I reflect upon it I wonder how it ever happened.

"I've really enjoyed talking with you Margi; you're obviously intelligent, articulate, and attractive. I wonder though, would you be interested in entertaining a completely blunt question -- one that might cause any of about ten different reactions from you including possibly a violent one?" I asked with a smile.

She looked apprehensive. "If you're not interested in a frank question, just say so; I don't want to ruin what has been an ultra-enjoyable evening for me and I hope for you."

She stared at me a long time, with a half-smile, half-sneer. "You're a very unusual guy Brian Diebold," she preliminarily said. "I can't imagine what you might say next, especially since I've never had a long discussion with a jock like you before." [It came out during our discussions that I had been a football player at a Division I university.] "Go ahead and ask," she finally said, followed by a gulp.

I looked her straight in the eye and said "I would really like to eat your pussy and then fuck you unconscious. Do you have any interest in a liaison for that purpose?"

Margi's eyes got as big as baseballs; her face flushed; and her lips quivered. When she just stared at me for a good minute without being able to utter a word I smiled and said "I told you that it would be blunt."

After a few more seconds, with her face still flushed and her lips so dry that she had to run her tongue over them she replied "Did Suzy put you up to this as a joke? She keeps telling me that my life is too dull and that I have a bad self-image..."

She obviously was going to continue but I cut her off. "No one put me up to this; although frank it is a serious question."

After another uncomfortable period of time she said "You're nine years younger than I am, a foot taller, and much better looking...why would you ask that?"

"First of all to me age is just a number, second beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and third you sell yourself short. While you may not look like Elizabeth Hurley or Norah O'Donnell, you have the 'it' factor," I seriously responded although with a sly smile.

"Uh...what...what...what's the 'it' factor," she stammered.

"The 'it' factor is a real but unexplainable sexual attraction that one has for another than cannot be logically explained by appearance, personality, or intelligence. Although mysterious and inexplicable it's real -- to me anyway. I've only encountered it once before and I didn't act on it then and I promised myself that if I ever encountered someone with the 'it' factor again I'd do something about it," I stoically replied.

From how flushed she was it was apparent that Margi wasn't going to be able to intelligently respond that night -- at least she didn't scream or kick me in the balls. I looked around and when I saw that the last people on the veranda were exiting I turned my back to the exit blocking the view of Margi from anyone looking onto the veranda, started to take my suit jacket off of her shoulders, and when I did I planted a short kiss with as much passion as I could muster on her lips. Before I put my jacket back on I slipped my business card with my cellphone number on it into her purse and said "Think about it and please call me if you're interested; our little secret."

She preceded me into the main part of the venue with her eyes still wide as baseballs, and immediately went to the women's restroom. I hugged Suzy and the other hostesses goodbye, left a donation check of $1,000 for the arts charity, rounded up Evelyn and Jake, and drove them home. On the way home at one point Evelyn said "I saw you talking to Margi Cohen. She's a really nice, though shy, person and I'm surprised that she didn't run away from you. I've never seen her talk to a man as long as she talked to you."

"We hit it off," I smiled. "You wouldn't think that we could have much in common but we did and it was very enjoyable." Then I changed the subject.

***********

I didn't hear from Margi over the next two weeks and I figured that I had struck out. I did hear from Suzy, though. After she first inquired about my parents' health and circumstances she said "Oh, by the way, you made a real impression on Margi Cohen. She called me to ask all sorts of questions about you. She normally has a bad self-image but during our conversation she was really upbeat when talking about you."

"I couldn't have been the reason for her call," I chuckled.

"No, I guess not," Suzy replied. "However after we talked about the latest exhibit of modern art that we're putting together she did ask questions about you for ten minutes. What did you do to her?"

"I sensed that she doesn't get much attention from Saul, so I just was nice to her."

"Your parents raised you right," Suzy chuckled, "what a good guy you are." Then we mutually terminated the call.

I thought -- although I obviously didn't tell Suzy this -- "I don't think that my Mom raised me to hit on older married mothers."

Suzy hosted a dinner party about a month after the arts fundraiser and she invited me and a date. Margi and Saul Cohen were there. My date was a six foot tall (183 cm) blond with big tits by the name of Julie. I wasn't in any way serious about her, but she was good eye candy. When I introduced her to Margi and Saul -- she was much taller than both of them since Saul is about five feet six inches (168 cm) tall -- Margi's eyes again got as wide as baseballs, and Saul's did too. I think in Margi's case it was that someone who looked like Julie could be my date after I propositioned her, and in Saul's case it was definitely a case of "tititous" (my coined term for big tit worship, ha, ha).

We talked to Margi and Saul -- Margi didn't say much but the other three of us did -- for about ten minutes before Suzy called us to dinner. I was pleased to see that Suzy had positioned me right next to Margi -- she was on my left -- at her large dining room table which easily sat twenty two. During dinner I had lively conversations with Julie and others, and always included Margi in them. She seemed to be kind of shell-shocked, however, since anytime that I thought that I could get away with it I surreptitiously put my left hand under the table and onto Margi's bare thigh, several times moving my fingers very close to her honey pot (close enough to determine that she had panties on).

After dinner we even played a couple of parlor games -- most of the guests had indulged enthusiastically in the appetizer and dinner wines, and post-dinner cordials, so that they were much more fun-loving than normal. I got Margi on my team twice, while Saul and Julie were on another team, and used the experience to make as much subtle contact with Margi as I could.

When things were breaking up while Saul went to get coats and Julie went to the restroom, I blocked everyone's view of Margi with my large body, held her hands, and said "I haven't heard from you, Margi about what we talked about at the fund raiser. I really would like to hear from you." Then I gave her another short but passionate kiss and left her standing there wide-eyed.

The night of the dinner party I took Julie back to my apartment and fucked her brains out. I actually had to giggle to myself when after eating Julie to two intense orgasms and then laying wood to her with maximum passion I thought "Here I've got a hot, six foot, twenty four year old beautiful blond with Double Ds and while I'm fucking her I'm thinking about laying pipe in a nine year older than me five three brunette with a bad self-image. Life -- and me -- are strange!"

*************

Three days after the dinner party about 10 p. m. my cell rang and caller ID said "Margi Cohen." "Hi Margi," I excitedly answered, "How nice to hear from you."

"Uh...this...uh...isn't too late is it Brian? I just got the last kid to bed and Saul is out of town."

"No, I'm really happy to hear from you. I hope that you're calling to..."

Margi cut me off. "Uh, actually Brian can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure."

"How could you possibly be interested in me sexually compared to the blond bombshell you brought to Suzy's dinner party?"

"Well, as I told you before, Margi, you have the 'it' factor; Julie does not. That's why when I was fucking Julie Saturday night I fantasized that I was fucking you and came as hard as I ever have in my life."

I heard an audible gasp on the line, followed shortly thereafter with "You really did?"

"Yes I really did Margi. Tell you what; you don't have to commit to me eating your pussy and then fucking it. Instead why don't you just meet me for lunch. We can talk like friends, and if the urge hits you we can have a little carnal play thereafter. What do you say, no commitment necessary except lunch."

I heard another gulp, there was silence for a while, and then a fairly timid voice said "OK. I can meet you Thursday for lunch while the kids are in school. Where do you want to meet?"

"How about the Four Seasons hotel on Quicksilver Drive -- that's only about two miles from your house -- say 11:30?"

'Uh...OK; no commitment, right?" she squeaked out.

"No commitment, Margi. Thanks so much for calling; you've made my night. I'll see you Thursday at 11:30. Have sweet dreams -- I know that I will, fantasizing about laying a couple of miles of pipe in your pussy," I cackled.

There was another loud gasp on the other end and then we mutually terminated the call.

**************

I didn't know quite what to expect when I arrived at the Four Seasons. I was pleased to see that Margi was already there when I arrived at 11:25. We gave each other a warm hug. She was dressed in a fancy blouse and sleek classy skirt with about three inch heels, and with light makeup that accentuated the nicer features of her pleasant (but not truly beautiful) face. We got a table and ordered an appetizer each, not lunch yet, and she got a Martini (I had never seen her drink hard liquor before) and me a Perrier. After talking about a few light-hearted subjects to break the ice I could tell that Margi was nervous; I was prepared for that.

"Margi, you look nervous. I think that if we can do a little role playing we can get to the point where we both get what we want."

"What...role...play...playing," she stammered.

"You're conflicted. You don't want to cheat on your husband, but you're intrigued as to what it would be like with a younger direct big guy like me. I have the perfect solution to calm your nerves."

"What's that, Brian?" she meekly asked and then chugged half of her Martini.

"We pretend that your family is in dire financial straits. Your husband just lost his job, you have almost no savings, and you're worried that you will not be able to afford the house you live in and you'll have to sell and move to another district where your kids will be in an inferior school. You talk to a married friend of yours whose kids go to the same school as yours and who always seems to have disposable income and relate your tale of woe. She swears you to secrecy and admits that she has the lifestyle she does because she is also a high priced call girl," I said as Margi's eyes got wider and wider.

I stopped, took a bite of my mozzarella stick appetizer, and asked "With me so far?"

Wide-eyed, she nodded her head "Yes," so I continued.

"You say that you could never do that, but when she tells you that you could get $2,000 for a roll in the hay that you would also find enjoyable because there are lots of virile guys that have nailing a middle-aged mother as a fantasy, you become interested. $2,000 would go a long way to temporarily solving your problems."

Now, Margi was intently staring at me with her Martini glass frozen half way between the table and her mouth, so I upped the excitement. "Your friend tells you that she can get you a 'date' with a younger businessman the next afternoon if you're agreeable. She tells you '$2,000, some fun, and if you give it your all maybe even a nice tip.' You're desperate so you tell her to set it up. You meet me -- the younger businessman -- at the Four Seasons to decide if you want to take a step to insuring your family's future, or will chicken out. By the way, you use a false name: Amber Kool."

I smiled, held her left hand while her Martini was still poised in her right hand, and stage whispered "Would you like to earn $2,000 to support your family Amber Kool?"

Margi was now so excited that she was almost catatonic. Finally she drained the rest of her Martini and nodded her head "Yes," I threw a fifty on the table which is 40% more than the cost of our appetizer and drinks, and we walked hand-in-hand to the reception desk. Margi seemed to be anxious as we approach the desk. I whispered into her ear "Don't be afraid Amber Kool; they will have no clue that you're a call girl."

We get a key to room 1220, I kissed her passionately in the elevator, and when we got to the threshold of 1220 I swiped the key, lifted her up, and carried her into the room. After the door closed behind us I held her at arm's length and snickered "I've wanted to inspect the merchandise ever since I saw your photo in the Escort's Register, Amber." I gently unbuttoned her classy blouse as I stared into her eyes. After it fell to the floor I snarled "Now I want to get my lips on those bare puppies."

With that I slowly unclasped her bra and tossed it to the side. I growled "Wow" while staring at her titties like a lion would a gazelle, then brought my mouth to one nipple, my right hand to the other, and gently put my left hand on the back of her neck. She has cute perky round B-cup breasts. No more than two minutes after my lips touched her nipple Margi/Amber let out a low moan and her knees started to buckle. She was obviously having an orgasm. "This might end up being even more fun than I thought that it would be" I cackled to myself.

I terminated the assault on her nipples and held her upright until her climax passed. Then I slowly and methodically removed her skirt, holding her gaze -- when her eyes weren't closed -- as I did so, until it puddled at her feet. Then I knelt down in front of her and slowly pulled her red satin panties down to her ankles and then buried my nose in her twat as I grabbed and massaged both ass cheeks with my hands. Margi/Amber let out a series of little shrieks as I moved my nose around in her pussy while flicking my tongue in and out while simultaneously squeezing her cheeks as they went rigid in my hands. She grabbed my hair in both of her hands as her shrieks increased in amplitude and frequency.

When I became afraid that she was nearing another climax and may collapse I get to my feet, picked her up, placed her on top of the comforter of the king size bed in room 1220, and went after her labia and clitoris in earnest with all digits, my lips, and tongue. I was pleased to see that she has an extremely sensitive clitoris and a G-spot (not all women do) exactly where it should be. As she squirmed, shrieked, and pulled my hair she went through a number of minor orgasms until when I simultaneously sucked her clit hard, abused her G-spot with two fingers, and squeezed a nipple with the hand not in her pussy, she convulsed.

Margi/Amber shuddered so violently that were it not for sounds of pleasure emanating from her that I would have thought that she was having a medical crisis. I ultimately let up on my activities and she started to calm down. As she lay on the bed with her eyes fluttering I stood up and slowly started to disrobe. I first took off my polo shirt, then removed my shoes and socks, and then undid my belt and zipper. After I stepped out of my pants which had pooled around my feet I removed my boxers, not really easy to do since my cock was rigid and sticking straight out.

When my cock bounced free Margi/Amber's eyes stopped fluttering and they got wide again. When I slid onto the bed and stroked her hair and chest she mumbled "I...I...Brian...I don't know if...if your penis can fit in my vagina."

I was surprised by that comment. While my cock is a little larger than average, both in length and girth, with a nice aspect ratio, it definitely is no monster; in fact a porn star might even be amused by it. However, when I looked into her eyes she was deadly serious, and I recognized for the first time that she really did have a small slit. I was barely able to get two fingers in it to abuse her G-spot. Not to be deterred I said "You get on top and control the penetration."

From her reaction to my statement it was almost like she had never done cowgirl before. I rolled onto my back, helped her straddle me, and held her shoulders while she moved her very moist pussy above my cock head and slowly started to sit down.

Penetration was slow but I was not about to take the chance of hurting her by pulling her down. Also, the slow but steady infiltration was extremely pleasurable, and I was soon groaning like an old floorboard.