The "It" Factor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That same Saturday was a week before Margi's 40th birthday. I had offered to take her to Europe for ten days to celebrate but she was reluctant to leave the kids that long. Therefore I wanted to get her an expensive necklace, and asked Sarah if she would help me pick one out. She seemed excited to help, especially after her great showing in the tournament.

On the way to the jewelry store in a non-confrontational way she asked "How often do you have sex with my Mom?"

"What makes you think that we do?" I asked.

"Well my dad has been gone for months yet she seems really happy, and I can't figure her being that happy if she isn't getting laid on a regular basis," she grinned. "However, I can't figure out why a stud like you would be interested in her."

"Your Mom and I have a very nice friendly relationship. There's no reason for you to try and psych out what's going on. Can't you just be content that she's happy and is doing a great job raising you and your siblings?"

She sat with her arms crossed staring at me for a few seconds. "I guess you fucking my Mom isn't my business. If you are fucking her, though, that would sure explain her happiness."

"Listen you little brat," I said with a big smile as I playfully ticketed her while trying not to run off the road. "Get that out of your mind or I'll tickle torture you in public, and then spank you over my knee."

After I tickled her for a few seconds she giggled "OK, stop you brute. I won't inquire again if you're fucking her. I'm just happy that you are because having you around is fun. We've done more things with you in the last few months than we ever did with my Dad."

We picked out an expensive necklace for Margi and a tennis bracelet for Sarah since she helped me, and had a good chat on the way home. I don't think that since I gave her the tennis bracelet that Sarah has ever taken it off, except when fencing.

************

I had always intellectually considered my relationship with Margi to be a fling that would run its course. I was surprised when I looked back at it the night after Sarah's tournament that we had been in a relationship for around three years. I had never had that long of a sexual relationship with any woman before, and I wondered why I did with Margi. Again, the only thing that I could figure is that elusive "it" factor.

When the kids were at an overnight camp and after I had given Margi the expensive necklace I bought for her birthday after a phenomenal fuck she peered up at me with a tear in one eye.

"What's up, sexy?" I asked.

"Brian I have wanted to tell you something, and ask you something else, for a long time but I was afraid to screw up what we have. However, when I see how well my kids react to you and examine my feelings I know that I have to tell and ask you to retain my sanity."

She she a few more tears which I wiped away. "Go ahead, tell and ask away," I smiled.

Margi gulped, first broke eye contact, and after regaining her composure stared into my eyes. "I love you, and I want an exclusive relationship with you. Sarah already knows that we have a sexual relationship and Levi and Esther suspect it. I want you to move in with into this house with us."

I stared into Margi's eyes for the longest time while my brain was working overtime. Some things popped into my mind that I hadn't really consciously recognized before.

One was that I couldn't remember the last time that I had had sex with someone else besides Margi.

Another was that I no longer considered that our relationship was just a fling and would likely be over at any time.

Yet another was that I enjoyed sex with Margi more than with anyone else in my life because she tried harder to please me than anyone else ever had, that she was more appreciative than anyone else, and because her "it" factor always piqued my sexual interest.

Finally, after concluding those three things I realized that I loved her, that I loved taking care of her and her kids, and that I wanted a permanent relationship.

I don't know how long it took to reach those conclusions, all the while staring into Margi's eyes, but when I finally did I got a big grin on my face. "After intentionally thinking about it for the first time I realize that I can't remember the last time that I had sex with anyone besides you, I don't want to have sex with anyone besides you, and that I'm in love with you."

Margi started crying, kissing me fervently, and moving her body around all at the same time. After a while she shinned down and started sucking my cock. She's still really bad at it but it turns me on because she looks upon it as letting me know how much she cares for me and therefore is really enthusiastic. However, before I came in her mouth I broke away from her, turned her on her back, and had what I finally recognized was an intense love-making session with her, not just fucking.

**************

A week after the kids got back from camp Margi and I got married in a simple service with only immediate family and a couple of close friends. I do believe that the kids were as happy as we were given how seriously Sarah took her job as maid of honor, Levi as best man, and Esther as flower girl.

I'm happy as a pig in poop! Long live the "it" factor!