The "It" Factor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Margi/Amber was completely buried she got this look on her face that seemed to evidence satisfaction, horniness, and zealousness all at the same time. She started bouncing up and down.

It was clear that Margi/Amber was a novice at riding cowgirl but her asynchronous movements were extremely satisfying, my pleasure enhanced even more when I grabbed her tits and played with them as she bounced up and down. Despite the fact that it was clear that she had three consequential orgasms, each of which caused her to interrupt her bouncing for a few seconds, and I was intensely enjoying myself, I really did want to fuck her unconscious. Therefore when I felt my balls were in the early stages of boiling I quickly and expertly flipped her onto her back without my shaft leaving her orifice. Once her heels (humorously and sexily with her high heeled shoes still on) were on my shoulders and she was comfortable beneath me I stroked forcefully a couple of dozen times and then let loose with the mother of all ejaculations.

My orgasm was even more intense than when I ejaculated into Julie fantasizing that it was Margi. As for Margi, she let out a few yelps and then, to my satisfaction, actually did pass out.

After the last squirt had left my still hard cock I remained inside her, gently stroking in and out, for a long time. After a minute or so her eyes opened and she had the most lustful look I had ever seen. She dug her heels into my back, put her arms around my neck, pulled me in toward her, and fervently kissed me.

I waited until my cock was almost completely flaccid before pulling it out of her. Even then an electric charge went up our spines as I disengaged.

"Wow, are you a great fuck, Amber," I chortled.

She got a big smile, then a small pout, and said "Now can you call me Margi -- I don't need to be Amber anymore."

"Alright," I laughed, "Wow are you a great fuck, Margi."

"You're not just saying that?" she replied with a concerned look on her face.

"Couldn't you feel the passion in my release?" I smiled.

"Yes, I could; it was awesome," she smiled back.

We had a long pillow talk while I tweaked her nipples and she massaged my testicles. In giving me a kiss she looked over me and saw the clock next to the bed. "My God -- is it really 2:14?" she exclaimed.

I looked at my cellphone which although I didn't remember it I somehow had the presence of mind to put next to the clock. It read 2:13. "Yes it is," I said, "time flies when you're having fun."

"Oh Brian, I need to pick up Esther, my youngest, at school by 3:15. I have to go."

"After we shower," I replied, picking her up, yanking off her shoes, and carrying her into the bathroom. Once I thought that the water was warm enough for her I pulled her in with me, soaped her up all over getting my hands slapped several times as they spent too long on her pussy, tits, and ass crack, and once we were sparkling clean we got out. I insisted on toweling her off after which she went into the bedroom to get dressed.

While she was getting dressed I remained naked staring at her. She blushed slightly, and switched her stare from my hardening cock, to my eyes, and back. Once she was ready to go "I can apply my makeup in the car," she announced. I reached into my pants pocket on the floor and pulled out three $1000 bills of play money. I approached her and said "Amber you were anything any guy could want. Here's your $2000," I continued, shoving the play money into her bra, "and here's a $1000 tip. You sure were worth it."

Margi smiled widely. "Do you really think so?"

"Hell yes; that may have been the most satisfying fuck of my life," I retorted.

She looked skeptical but smiled as she removed the play money from her bra, counted it, and then put it back.

"I know that you're having a hard time making ends meet, Amber, so how about next time I pay you $3000 and you allow me to put a butt plug up your ass while I fuck you doggy and if you're as good as you were today, another $1000 tip?"

Margi got an apprehensive look on her face, which morphed into a smile, and then she said "Sounds good. Should I call when I'm available?"

"Please do -- and don't wait too long," I responded.

As she was about to leave she turned to me and said "I can't believe that I let you fuck me without a condom. Smart call girls don't do that. When we meet next time we have to exchange STD test results." She smiled, and continued, "This is from both Amber and Margi."

Then she approached me, threw herself into my arms, planted a zealous kiss on my lips while fondling my ball sac with one hand, and then ran out of the room.

Since I'm my own boss and can work any hours that I want, as long as I keep my clients happy, I laid on my back on the bed staring at the ceiling. My mind ran at 78 rpm for a good half hour trying to figure out why I had enjoyed fucking Margi so much. While she was "pretty" and slinky, she wasn't half as good looking as most of the women I dated. It kept coming back to that fucking "it" factor. I finally concluded that there was no reason to waste brain power thinking about it. I had enjoyed the last three hours as much as any in my life so I resolved to just go with the flow.

Just as the last thought had crossed my brain I had a Eureka moment. "One thing I did notice," I said to myself; "she tried to please me more, and was more grateful, than any other sex partner I've ever had." I smiled to myself, and then got dressed and went to a business meeting.

**************

I got an STD test the next day in order to fulfill Margi's conditions because I sure didn't want to take the chance of not getting more of her delectable pussy. I resolved not to call her; per our agreement I would let her call me.

Margi called me about ten days later. After we talked about things in general for a while, each happy to be engaging with the other, she suddenly changed into Amber. "I want you to know, Brian, that with the $3000 that you gave me..."

I interrupted her with "That you earned in spades."

She laughed and then continued "That I earned in spades, I was able to buy food for my children and pay enough on our rent to keep the landlord happy for a while. However, I really do need more money so I was hoping that this Thursday at noon I could again see you and earn another $3000 -- like you proposed -- and maybe another big tip."

"I'd love that Amber," I chuckled. "However, this time come to my apartment and park at the next building over so that no one sees your car."

"Will you have your STD test; otherwise, as a good call girl I'll have to make you use a condom," she giggled.

"Yes I will. I'll have the butt plug lubed up and ready too," I chuckled.

"Pervert," she laughed.

"Do you have directions to my place?"

"I have GPS," she replied.

"Just don't let it take you the River Road route," I responded, "Take Wilson Blvd. instead."

Margi showed up as Amber at my apartment exactly at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday. She was dressed like a slut and had a small suitcase with her. I whistled when I saw her and said "I'll bet that you got a lot of stares in that outfit."

"It was embarrassing yet fun at the same time. So," she continued closing the door, dropping her suitcase, and pushing her hand onto my chest "do you have the STD certificate for me? here's mine," she said holding out two pieces of bond paper. I handed her my all-clear certificate, glanced at hers which read "negative" in the "results" column on both pages, and then picked her up. "Let me take you on a tour of my place," I grinned.

I did carry her around my two bedroom luxury apartment, pointing out my modest but classy pieces of artwork as I did, of course ending in my bedroom. This time we had no patience. We knew how great the last time was and wanted to repeat it as soon as possible. We were naked on my bed, passionately kissing, within three minutes of entering my bedroom

I had really enjoyed eating her pussy last time, and during our pillow talk she said that Saul never did that, and she had only had her pussy eaten twice before she met Saul "And they weren't half as good as you are, Brian."

I again went after her pussy but this time after her first rip roaring orgasm my cock was so hungry that it couldn't wait any longer. Once she had recovered enough to understand what was going on I turned her on her hands and knees and licked and fingered her pussy until she was begging for me to fuck it. I pulled the lubed butt plug from a plastic bag in my nightstand, and slowly inserted it into her anus. I suspected, which she later confirmed, that she had never experienced anal play before. Once I was sure that she was comfortable I brought my mushroom head to her vaginal vestibule.

In the two weeks since our first encounter I had forgotten how tight that she was. After a couple of minutes without success in inserting my cock into her pussy from the rear I decided that I needed to remove the butt plug to have a chance to bury my hog without hurting her. I hoped that I would still be able to insert the butt plug even after I was buried in her pussy, but if not I could reluctantly do without it.

Penetrating her pussy from the rear was wonderfully erotic, my eroticism helped by the pleasure sounds she was almost purring. When I was completely buried I tried the butt plug again. It was slow and tight going but it was clear that she also wanted it so after a while it was buried up to the handle.

The next twenty minutes were pure unadulterated pleasure. I slowly stroked my cock in and out, moving the butt plug outwardly while my cock was moving inwardly, and vice versa. It was clear that Margi was in a constant state of arousal -- she probably had one continuous orgasm. Things reached a pinnacle when I ejaculated what seemed like a magnum-full of cum into her pussy while I slowly pulled the butt plug completely out of her asshole.

Margi again passed out.

"Two fucks, two losses of consciousness," I proudly chuckled to myself.

I held Margi's limp body up by grabbing her hips, occasionally getting in a free feel of her boobs.

After a few minutes Margi joined the living again. After I extricated my cock from her pussy we lay together snuggling, face-to-face. "You totally destroyed me," she groaned. "I can't be sure that I have a spine anymore."

I rubbed her back at her spine. "Sure you do," I replied as I stroked.

"Does it still work?" she giggled.

"We'll see after we get up," I replied.

We again had a long wonderful pillow talk until I looked down at her bare twat and suddenly a jolt of desire flooded into my brain. "I need to eat some more pussy," I growled.

"But you just came in it," she whined as I quickly shinned down the bed. Two seconds later I was eating her pussy like a man possessed. I thought that she had cum hard the other times that I had eaten her. Those were mere warmups compared to her orgasm now. She screamed and writhed for a good five minutes even after I had stopped my attack. When she finally regained her senses she mumbled "You bastard."

I noticed her eyes looking at my dick. It had completely hardened while I was eating her just-fucked pussy, and now it was her turn to quickly shinny down to my cock. She put as much cock into her mouth as would fit and started sucking.

Margi was more eager to please than any other woman I had ever been with. It was almost funny, however, at how bad she was at sucking cock. From her total lack of technique I was sure that she had never before had a cock in her mouth. However, since her tits was readily available for me to maul, and since her zeal was so charming, I didn't mind at all that she had no technique, and I ultimately spewed a large volume into her aperture. She didn't know what to do when my jism flooded her mouth. She probably swallowed some, choked on some, and spit out the rest. She was mortified. "I'm so sorry," she moaned, on the verge of tears.

I grabbed her and hugged her to me. "Don't be embarrassed," I whispered into her ear. "I really should have warned you but it felt so good that I couldn't get the words out." Actually I had warned her but I don't think that she knew what I was saying. I stifled a laugh, which she couldn't see since I was hugging her to me, but at the same time was very grateful for her enthusiasm.

Once she calmed down I lifted her off the bed, carried her into the bathroom, and we showered all of the sweat, secretions, and cum off of each other. This time, however, I was not deterred and fingered her to another orgasm as the water beat down on us, and sucked both of her nipples almost raw. When we exited the shower stall I dried her off and then said "You better go pick up your daughter."

"I was afraid that you might abuse me too long," she giggled, "so a friend is picking her up but I still need to get home within forty minutes."

"One day I'm going to keep you overnight," I fake growled.

Margi took different clothes out of her suitcase that were much more demure than the slut outfit she had arrived in, and put them on. Then while I was still naked and she again alternated staring between my eyes and three-quarters hard cock I pulled four bills out of the pocket of my pants lying on the floor. "Amber, you again outdid yourself. Our $3000 agreed price was the bargain of the century," I sniggered as I shoved three $1000 play money bills into her bra, "and again you were worth a $1000 tip," I continued, shoving another bill into her bra.

"I'll use it to pay the rent and keep my kids in food," she smiled and again we passionately kissed as she manipulated my ball sac.

************

My "association" with Margi continued at an approximately twice a month level for more than a year. During this time we changed up our role playing to many other scenarios. Once she was a girl working her way through college selling magazine subscriptions and I tricked her to come into my apartment and then fucked her brains out despite her pleading protests. Another time I was a plain clothes cop who arrested her in my apartment building's parking lot for solicitation. I made her come up to my apartment and give me a freebie so as not to bring her down to the station.

Role playing stopped after Margi was able to go with me on a long weekend trip to a resort while her kids were at overnight camp and Saul was out of the country on business. Knocking off a piece of ass in the middle of the night, and not having to worry about her leaving me to do other things, was simply delicious. By then she had no nervousness about what we were doing. It was like we were both taking the same drug -- and that drug was attraction to the other.

Several times during that year I went to events where Margi and Saul also were. I always had a buxom date with me, which Saul appreciated; sometimes I wanted to joke with him that he should put a pair of sunglasses on so that his perusal of my date's tits wasn't so obvious, but I refrained. I never smirked around Saul and kept my hands off Margi in public, although sometimes that was hard. Every time I saw her I tried to figure out what her "it" factor was, but never could.

Even before my role playing with Margi stopped Suzy and I met for lunch once while making plans for my parents to visit for a week. "Have you seen Margi recently?" she asked.

"Not really -- probably the last time you saw us at the same event," I lied.

"She's undergone a metamorphosis. She used to be afraid to stand up to Saul, she had difficulty reining her kids in, she was meek during volunteer events, and she had other difficulties in my opinion all caused by a poor self-image. Now she's a human dynamo. Her kids toe the line, Saul defers to her, she runs charity events like clockwork, and she seems secure in her skin. I wonder how she changed so much?"

Margi had told me several times that she was feeling better about herself because of her relationship with me. As she put it -- I hope that it's true but humbly think that it's not -- "If a stud like you can want as much sex with me as you can get I must really be hot shit."

"I can't imagine why she changed so much," I smiled to Suzy, "but I'm happy for her.

My relationship with Margi changed when about two years after we started fucking she divorced Saul. I was not the cause of the divorce because she had been upset with him for a long time even before I met her, and finally had had enough. I do believe that her relationship with me gave her the confidence to pull the plug, however.

Margi didn't try to rape Saul in the divorce and gave him liberal visitation -- which he didn't take advantage of -- but she ended up well situated financially. The visitation was really strange -- although Margi offered more Saul only wanted one weekend a month with the kids; to me totally bizarre.

Margi's change in circumstance meant that she needed more sex from me. We solved that problem by me moving to an apartment only a mile from her house. She also moved her bedroom to the first floor far away from the kids' rooms with several lockable doors in between, and easy access through a side door that she gave me a key for. When she texted me that the kids were in bed usually four nights a week I let myself into her bedroom through her side door. We had energetic, loving, passionate sex. I left before the kids get up.

In order to spend more time with Margi and since Saul rarely visited the kids, normally three weekends a month I would her family on an excursion, usually hiking, swimming, biking, miniature golf, sports games, amusement parks, and/or some other outdoor energetic activity. At first her teenagers Sarah and Levi rebelled, although after a few weeks they started to really like it, and her younger daughter Esther was always on board. Sarah had definitely figured out that something is going on between Margi and me, although her twin brother Levi was completely clueless.

All three of Margi's kids are smart. Levi is also very articulate and when he grows up will be able to sell anyone anything. Esther plays the violin beautifully. I believe that Sarah has some form of hyperactivity but she was never directed into an activity that could benefit her so she had always been a big problem for her parents, and now just Margi. I decided to remedy that problem.

One Saturday I essentially forced then sixteen year old Sarah to go with me alone to a fencing academy. I got her suited up and watched her get preliminary instruction for a good ninety minutes. While she was at first reluctant and only participated because I both cajoled and threatened her with public humiliation (teens hate that), at the end of the instruction period she had a big smile on her face.

"Brian, the instructor says that if I sign up today I can have a couple of novice matches to see what they're like. Will you sign me up?"

"I've got my credit card right here" I smiled. "I need to spend $250 for equipment, though, so you're going to have to pursue it."

"I will -- this is fun," Sarah smiled.

The $750 I spent to get her equipment and lessons turned out to be money well spent. She because obsessed with fencing and it was such a good outlet for her hyperactivity that after six months she became almost easy to deal with.

After six months of lessons (one on Saturday for two hours and for an hour two days after school) and sparing sessions, Sarah entered a tournament. In her classifications the girls were 16-18 years old. Although Sarah is short like her parents, she is very quick and I could see her doing well. On the Saturday of the tournament Margi was attending Esther's violin recital while Levi was spectating with a couple of his buddies at a local video gaming tournament so I alone took Sarah to the regional fencing tournament. I cheered loudly for each of her seven matches. The only one she lost (by two points) was the final to an 18 year old girl/woman who is six feet tall. Sarah's quickness couldn't overcome the winner's reach. I told Sarah that I was proud of her coming in second in her first tournament when she was among the youngest competitors, and she had the biggest smile I had ever seen on her when she accepted her second place trophy.