The Itch!

Story Info
Nikki explains!
1.1k words
25.7k
15
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki entered the house with a smile like she just won some grand prize.

"Look at you." I said as I reached out to hug her.

"YES, the new me." She said.

"How is that?" I asked.

"Lets sit down and talk Patrick." Nikki said looking directly into my eyes.

"What I am about to tell you may cause a divorce." She started off with. "Please keep an open mind and hear me out. OK?" she asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"OK, first lets go out on the back porch and get naked." Nikki said.

"WHAT?" I stated with shock in my voice. My whole existence just came unraveled. "This is not my wife of 30 years." I thought to myself. She can't get undressed with the blinds open for Christ sake.

Confused and bewildered I stepped out back to our enclosed deck and took a seat next to the pool.

Nikki quickly got naked and sat on a lounge chair. "Lets go Patrick." She said with authority.

Undressing, I looked at her with a foreign expression on my face.

"Don't look so entranced." She said, "You have seen me naked everyday for the past 30 years."

"OK, why are we naked and why are we getting a divorce?" I asked

"Yesterday we had a conversation about me being Sexually immature. For years I had these hangups about my sexuality. Remember?" She asked.

"YES! I apologize if I came off too abrupt but you did ask for my honesty. I find this menial for a divorce though." I replied.

"OH, NO. I would never divorce you for being honest. What you said lit a fire in me and I had to extinguish this flame. I had to reach into myself and go WAY outside my comfort zone to see if it was my nature or my upbringing that was causing this 'immaturity'." Nikki explained.

"OK, then what?" I asked.

"Last night I texted Crystal and asked her out for drinks while you were out working of the lawn mower." Nikki continued. "Well, Crystal is my very best friend and I would trust her with anything. I asked her and Frank to help me with my present immaturity." Nikki said shyly.

"You did what?" I blurted out.

"Please listen to me until I am finished." She asked.

"I met them at the Pelican and asked if they were willing to help me through this situation."

"They agreed with delight and noted it was just between us three."

"I can not believe you are telling me this. This is not you?" I said.

"Just listen." She said. "I want you to know this and I wish to be honest with you. YOU deserve this. Please"

"We went back to their house and had a threesome, and I mean a THREESOME!" She said, "Look, pointing to her now bald pussy." I looked down and almost swallowed my tongue. Not only was it smooth as silk it was wet and her clit was throbbing. This was insane.

"Go on." I said.

"First Crystal stated she could not go on unless she shaved me. I gave her a smile as my approval. I began sucking Franks cock and he was giving my nipple some oral pleasure. Than Crystal stated that she had to check out my pussy for any hairs." Nikki smiled while talking.

"Of course" I quipped.

"Ok, than, as I was being 'face fucked' by Frank, "which was amazing by the way." Crystal ran to warm up the towel and then placed it on my pussy cleaning off any shaving cream. Her fingers massaged around my vaginal lips and clit searching for straggling hairs. As she touched me I forgot about Frank and what we were doing and could only feel her touching me. It was the most amazing sexual experience I have ever felt."

"Continue." I said.

"OK, with Crystal playing with my pussy I noticed Frank beginning to tense up. As I was about to say something, Frank stopped and stated he needed to save his strength but I was incredible."

"YOU would know this though." Nikki quipped.

"Anyway, Crystal began licking my pussy from my ass to my clit than back again. Again I could not believe I was doing this and WHY it took me so long to admit to myself that I needed and deserved this."

"I agree, you needed this." I said. "go on, this is getting good." I stated as Nikki's eyes shot down looking at my erect cock.

"I see." she said wickedly.

"Crystal moved up my body until our pussies and nipples were touching than plunged her tongue into my mouth. I have to admit I wanted this to happen. Nervously I took her tongue and quickly realized I had been afraid of nothing all these years Patrick."

"WOW, this is life altering Nikki." I stammered.

"I had to tell you Patrick, I could not do this without you knowing. I did not say anything before hand because I knew you would try to fix it."

"You had to do this on your own terms." I stated.

"What now tough Nikki?" I asked.

"LIFE goes on only with a lot more Pleasure." She said.

"Crystal is coming over tonight to help me entertain you. And, I want you to fuck me hard, fast, often and also, in my ass." She blurted out.

As I was about to fall out of my chair, Nikki fell to her knees on a towel in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. Her head bobbing tirelessly up and down on my stiff cock. She took the cock out of her mouth and then, while stroking me said, OH and one more thing. She went back to sucking my cock and with a desire I had never felt from her. After several minutes I felt like I was about to explode and as always began to tell her so I could cum on her tits. "NO" she said and took my cock as far as she could. I bent my head back and released stream after stream of my seaman into her mouth. Eagerly she swallowed all of my cum than began licking any that flowed out of her mouth, cleaning up my cock.

"See, I am a new person, sexually speaking." She smiled.

Overly elated at what I just heard and what I just received I raised my hand up and extended my thumb in approval.

"Life will never be the same Patrick." as she rose and kissed me deeper and with more desire than she has ever done before.

"YES, I agree, my love." I replied.

We lay their naked for the rest of the afternoon. Happy in our relationship and marriage.

  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Then and Than

another author that does not know the difference.

(among many more spelling mistakes)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t write while you’re high

Is “The Itch!” from the STD Nicki picked up during the three some?

OK I realize the story is a attempt at a humorous story about a wife of 30 years breaking free from sexual repression. Mildly humorous but not a well executed plot.

Plot idea has been done many times and done better. For me, the intriguing plot development is along “be careful what the husband wished for”.

Nikkie’s epiphany and participation in a three some was not believable. She is fifty something and just has sex with her longtime friend. Was there a slut ray involved? Poorly developed but it is fiction so I accepted it. Patrick’s actions were not real to me.

Nicky leaves the night before while Patrick is mowing and comes back next afternoon and Patrick is Calm. A blow job overcomes any and all of Patrick’s concerns and anger about infedelity.

"Life will never be the same Patrick." Is a true statement but to me not the way the author means it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
While not the best story...

It certainly had a good idea behind it. It's always good when a wife opens up after repressing her true self for so long. And the idea of springing it on the husband is always a fun way to expose it. The fact that our resident troll has graced this story with so many negative comments proves you did something right. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did anyone get the license number of that flying saucer?

Yeah, we can all relate to this story. From sexually repressed to the neighborhood whore in one day, due to a disagreement she had with her husband. Bet you ruined an entire bag of Cheetos when you splooged all over the keyboard while writing this.

Thanks for the laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

how fucking stupid

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Change of Rules What really happened on wife's trip?in Loving Wives
Company Vacation: Aftermath He takes action after watching wife cheat.in Loving Wives
Badass Bored wife wants a badass to rock her world.in Loving Wives
The Hotwife Games Ch. 00 A brief intro to the series about a kinky hotwife game-show.in Loving Wives
More Stories