The Jack-Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, johnnie. That hard to answer. Let me just say that maybe I'm bent that way. She and I have sex and I love her to death. But she knows and I know that she needs more than I can offer. When she met Melvin in town, he hit on her. She tried to resist and came to me with her problem."

"She was going to fuck this guy whether I was for it or not. We fought, we argued, I cried, but in the end, I relented."

"I put restrictions on it though. She was to meet him in our house. Nowhere else. When I first met him, Melvin was almost apologetic. He admitted that he was drawn to my wife and he would never try to disrespect our marriage. That made me feel a little more secure."

"The first couple times I just listened as they fucked in our bed. Later, after he would leave, she'd tease me and tell me how much better he was than me. She didn't have to tell me, I could hear what he was doing for her. She never made those noises with me."

"So you jack off now?"

Herb looked embarrassed at the accusation. "Listen, it's like watching the best porn you've ever seen only your wife is the star. Both Linda and Melvin suggested I jack off when watching them. Said it made them both more comfortable with my being there. So, I did. I do. I mean, fuck it. What else am I gonna do?"

I didn't bring up the thing about his eating his wife out after Melvin fucked her. I didn't want to embarrass him any further. "I'll keep your life a secret if you don't talk about mine," I asked.

We agreed and he suggested we get together sometime with our wives. I was curious about Linda and thought about inviting them over some day. "Where can I find this Melvin?"

Herb gave me Melvin's phone number. "Good luck man. See you Friday."

Now I was off to find that smooth motherfucker who put his cock in my wife's mouth and has nude photos of her on his phone.

He said he expected my call and I could meet him at the jiggle joint he owned in town.

I parked out front of what looked to be a dive bar. Since it was in the middle of the day, there weren't many vehicles there. A delivery truck was off-loading cases of beer, otherwise, there wasn't much activity outside.

I had no idea and no plan. I just wanted to confront the man whose cock my wife sucked and who now had naked pictures of her on his phone and God knows where else or who else he may have shared them with.

There was no mistaking Melvin. Just like Cindy said, he was big. Big and too damned good looking. He was built like an NFL linebacker so any idea I might have had of going toe to toe with him flew out the window.

"You must be johnnie," he said rising up from the booth where he was counting a large quantity of bills.

"Yeah, that's me," I said watching my hand disappear in his as we shook hands.

"Sit down, my man. Linda, bring us a couple bourbons. I mean if you want to join me, johnnie."

"Sounds good to me," I said wondering if the Linda he called to was Herb's wife.

"Look man, I know why you're here. You're pissed because of what happened between Cindy and I Right?"

"That's correct."

Just then the lady showed up with two bourbons on the rocks. "Linda, this is johnnie. He's Cindy's husband."

She smiled at me and I at her. I could see why Herb married her. She was stunning in a slutty sort of way. The gossamer skirt she wore showed off the tiny G-string underneath. Her breasts were held in a tiny couple of triangles.

"Oh," she said surprised.

"And you must be Herb's wife,?" I asked.

"Yes, that's right. Do you know Herb?"

"I just met him earlier today. I wanted to look him up to see what's been going on between Melvin and Cindy."

"Go on, Linda. The men are talking," Melvin said dismissing her.

"She's dancing the early shift tonight. I rotate the girls to let them all get the higher tipping shifts. Tonight, when Linda is done performing around 9, we're going back to her place. If you want, you can join us. Bring that sexy wife of yours. I'd like to see her again."

"From what I hear, you can see her whenever you want," I said curtly.

I could see Melvin trying to figure out what I meant. It didn't take long for my meaning to register. "You mean the pictures I have on my phone?"

"Exactly."

He pulled out his phone and pressed a couple buttons and apps. Then he handed it to me.

There was my wife posing. She was smiling as she held her breasts out as if offering them to Melvin. Another picture had her looking over her shoulder, her sexy ass showing as she pouted. The next was her eating Linda's pussy. The next.. the next.. There were so many.

"Look, johnnie, I know what you're thinking. You want to kick my ass. I wouldn't suggest trying that. Besides, my friend, there's no need for violence. Your wife was all-in on the pictures I took. I showed them to her."

"And she had no problem with you having them?"

"Well maybe I took advantage of her condition. She was kind of stoned."

"At least you don't have any of her sucking your cock."

"No. You're right, I don't. But to be completely honest with you, I wish I had. Please don't be insulted, johnnie, but Cindy, wow. What can I say? She knows her way around a cock. You must already know that. You have a fine woman, my friend."

"I won't say I'm sorry that I let her blow me, Melvin continued. "She wanted it. If you know about it, it's because I told her I wanted her to be honest with you. Listen to me, johnnie," he spoke calmly. "Cindy wanted me to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her. Linda wanted to see me fuck your wife. But she said she couldn't cheat on you. I got it. I mean not many women would be on their knees sucking the biggest cock they've ever seen and refrain from spreading their legs for it. You should be proud of her."

I shifted nervously. He had a way of making sense.

We talked about him hitting on the wives of deployed service men which he denied. "Like Linda and Herb, man. I was fucking her long before Herbie left. He watches us. He participates. It's who he is and Linda tells me their relationship has never been better."

I was stumped. "Really? He participates? I heard that he cleans his wife's snatch after you've filled it with your seed."

Melvin chuckled, "Yeah, there's that. But there's more to it than just cleaning her cunt, sometimes I let him get me ready."

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"To fuck his wife, my friend. Herb likes to suck my cock and Linda likes seeing him suck my cock. Sometimes I let him get me hard. Sometimes I let him get me off."

"But he's married," I said mainly to myself. "He's gay and married?"

"No man. Herbie isn't gay, any more than you are. He just likes sucking my big black cock. It ain't for everybody, I get that, but there are, I can't count how many, tons of white guys who are into watching their wives with other men. I have met many, even Marines like Herb and yourself who have no problem watching me fuck their women better and longer than they can. I think the reason they like sucking my cock is because it's so much bigger than theirs and for some reason, they just can't resist it. Mybe they do it out of respect. Who knows?"

I did't know, that's for sure. The way he was talking to me about things that should have pissed me off didn't. He was matter of fact but not smug. It was him relating the things he's seen, and done, and experienced. No hint of arrogance, no trying to humiliate me no belittling Herb. I began to see what Linda and Herb saw in Melvin, not to mention Cindy.

He's a confident man without being pushy. He was smooth as Cin described him and almost spell binding as he explained the dynamic between him, the women he has sex with, and the husbands of those women.

Linda retuned with two more drinks and Melvin rose and took her in his arms. With her back to me I could see her ass, the back of her thong. I had to admit; Herb had a sexy wife. Even as Melvin kissed and groped her, probably for my benefit, I could see her grasp at the long lump in his trousers.

"Alright girl, run along now," Melvin said swatting Linda's sexy ass and eliciting an exaggerated yelp from her as she walked away swaying her wide hips.

"I could see you liked watching us, johnnie. Let me tell you something. Linda is sexy as hell, right? But Cindy, man. Cindy, while also being sexy, exudes wholesomeness. there's an innocence about her I find intriguing, desirable. I'd walk past 50 Linda's to fuck one Cindy. Believe that."

"Your right," I replied. "I'd like to keep her that way if you don't mind."

"Me mind? johnnie my friend. It's not me who minds. You woman wants it. She wants to feel my big black cock stretching her, making her feel more filled, more like a woman. You don't have to deal with me, man. Your problem is with your wife.

I thought about what he said. I remember Cindy telling me that she'd like another go with Melvin's cock if it was okay with me. I was now wondering if I didn't relent and allow her to enjoy sucking and fucking him would she go behind my back.

Melvin must be a mind reader. "Look man, if you don't want me to fuck her, your wife I'm talking about, then I won't. But like I said, when I started fucking Linda, hers and Herb's relationship has never been better. Think about that, johnnie, my friend. Tell me you'll think about what Cindy wants."

I am totally unable to say when or how he got me to thinking about watching him fuck my wife, but he did. "Man this cat is smooth," I thought to myself.

We shook hands with me promising I would talk it over with Cindy.

As I was walking away Melvin called out that he would send me the pictures of Cindy he had on his phone. "Thanks Melvin," I said like an idiot.

"Really? You met him? What did you say? What did he say?"

Cindy was very excited and very curious about my meeting with Melvin.

I told her I also met Herb and Linda. "Isn't she great? Was she with Melvin?"

I explained how I met Linda with Melvin and how she was dressed for work. That seemed to excite Cindy.

"Melvin hired her to dance topless but I already told you that. She likes it and her husband does too. I think it's hot, johnnie. I mean all those horny guys seeing her nearly naked and all. I bet there's lot of them that go home and jack off thinking about her. She is sexy, don't you think?"

"I do. And Herb seems to be a nice guy too. But you were a hundred percent right about Melvin being smooth. I went there t raise hell and left promising him that I'd speak to you about seeing him again."

Damn but she became like a child just before Christmas. She was all excited. She hugged me, kissed me and thanked me, telling me it would be just as good for me as it would be for her. "Gee whiz, johnnie. I never thought you'd be that open."

"But I didn't say I'd let you blow or fuck him, Cin. I promised him I'd talk to you about it. That's all."

"Okay. Let's talk about it. What do you want to say?"

"I don't know Cindy. If I'm gonna be honest, I'd say that I'm afraid of losing you. That you'd leave me for Melvin."

"Oh, babe, no. I'd never leave you for Melvin. He wouldn't want me full time anyway. Plus, he said he didn't want to ruin marriages. Look at Linda and Herb. They're still together and Linda says they're happier now ever than before. Please, johnnie, just think about it."

I told her I would. the more I thought about seeing her with him, the more difficult it became to fight my inner demons. Both Cin and Melvin made a strong case as to why I should her fuck him. That plus after hearing from Herb tell me pretty much the same thing, my resistance was crumbling.

I was due to be discharged in two weeks. I hadn't decided if I was going to move or stay in the area. I knew if I didn't leave Cindy would get her hook-up with Melvin. If I left, chances are that she'd eventually go looking for that which I was unable to give her, a big black cock. Either way my wife was going to get what she wanted, and I knew it and she knew it.... and I'm certain Melvin knew it too.

We had the usual passionate sex but it was different. My wife, the love of my life never failed to mention how much more aroused I would get when she brought up Melvin while we were fucking.

Every day she'd ask me if I'd made up my mind. She was growing more and more impatient and her constant begging me to let her try it "just once", as she said was driving me insane.

"Just one time, Cin? If I let you sleep with Melvin once, you'll want it more and you'll nag me until I give in. Why can't you admit that? You know it's true."

She was pouting. Perhaps I'd spoiled her but I hated to see her this way.

"johnnie, there's no one I love more than you. I could fuck Melvin a thousand times and would always come home to you. Please honey, let's try it at least. Then we'll both know."

Then, when we were discussing our next life after the military Cindy changed her tactics.

I was going over the pros and cons of leaving or staying. She slid out of her chair and opened my pants and started giving me head. Just as I was getting really into it she stopped. "Come on hon, don't leave me like this."

She was blowing gently on my dick and smiling her cute little lost girl smile. "You know what I want, johnnie. You want it too, don't you? You want to see me happy."

Then she'd lick the shaft and bat her eyes.

Believe me when I tell you I tried to fight it. I attempted to get the conversation back on track but she'd have none of it.

Ignoring what I was saying, Cindy continued to harass my erection bringing me close then backing off.

Out of the blue, Cindy rose up and went to get my phone. Opening the photos, she leaned over my back and showed me the pics of her eating Linda. I'd seen that one many times since Melvin shared it with me but never with my wife looking at it with me.

"Doesn't that look sexy, babe? You know what I was swallowing, don't you? Melvin left her full of cum, baby, so full. It tasted good too, johnnie. Her pussy is so soft, I wish you could taste her like I did. If you let me and Melvin fuck, I'll talk to Linda and see if she'll let you show her your pussy eating skills."

"Oh God Cin, please honey, let me finish."

"I'm not stopping you, johnnie," she whispered. Taking my hand and placing it on my hard-on, she told me to finish myself. "Go on, babe. Do it. Show me how excited you are about eating Linda and me fuckimg Melvin. Beat that thing, johnnie. Jack off, Get that cum out of you. Show me. Let me see my man jack himself off looking at me eating pussy."

I did jack off until I came grunting and swearing. And that was the start of my regularly jacking off in front of my wife. She told me there would be no more pussy unless and until I shared her with Melvin.

I jacked off three times a week and finally my discharge date arrived. Outwardly, it was like any other day in the service. I arrived on time for morning muster but then went to various stations for signatures; the armory, sick bay, and finally personnel to sign out for the last time.

By the time I reached the front gate, I was half way out of my uniform.

Heading to town, I made the fateful decision to drop by Melvin's juggle joint. "I want it to be a surprise, Melvin. When can you stop over?"

"That's up to you my friend. Whatever time is good for you, is fine by me. I can't wait to fuck your wife. Thanks in advance pal. Are you going to participate?"

"Ah, well, uh let's see how it goes."

"You're not gonna freak out, grab a gun and shoot me?"

"God, I hope not," I said joking.

Melvin looked at me after I said that. Then, realizing it was a joke slapped me on my back laughing. "You won't be sorry, johnnie. I promise I'll do her good."

Half insulted and half hard, I left Melvin with his promise to see us at 8 that evening. The thought that I'd just asked a man to fuck my wife was deliciously nasty. So many emotions and feelings washed over me.

I knew Cin would be ecstatic and yes, I was too thinking about watching my wife take a big black cock. Perverted you say? Perhaps so, but then the guilt came, then shame, and all those feelings only served to make my erection painfully hard.

Cin congratulated me on my honorable discharge and wanted to go out and celebrate. No," I said. "Let's stay home tonight. Just us and maybe, just maybe I'll have a surprise for you."

Only 5 more hours until Melvin was supposed to be here, and I couldn't wait. My dick stayed hard all afternoon.

6 PM and we had a light dinner. Afterwards, we drank some wine and shared a joint. I put on some Al Green and Marvin Gaye Cd's figuring a little soul music would suit Cin and Melvin.

I heard the car door close and got really nervous. It was now or never. The knock on the door came shortly after and I suggest to Cin that she answer it. "Probably one of your friends sweetheat. Go see who it is."

I heard the squeal of surprise and delight. I was unprepared for what came next. Cindy came running into the room and threw herself on me. Kissing my face all over, "Thank you, thank you, johnnie."

I saw Melvin enter smiling at us. He gave me a thumb's up which I returned. "Don't you think you ought to make our company comfortable, honey?" I asked my wife.

"Thank you so much baby," she said rising up off of me and going to Melvin. They hugged and kissed with more passion than I'd have guessed. I watched his hands roam freely over my wife's body. Reaching up under her short denim shirt I had to adjust my boner seeing his large black hands on Cindy's wide bottom.

"johnnie, please get our guest a drink," Cin said when their kiss ended.

I felt kind of dumb for not thinking of that myself and hurried off to pour Melvin a bourbon on the rocks.

I know I wasn't gone more than 30 seconds but that was enough time for Cindy to have opened Mevlin's trousers and start sucking his cock.

Hearing me comeback, Cin pulled away from his cock. Smiling at me, "Isn't this beautiful, johnnie? Didn't I tell you how big it was?"

All I could do was answer in the affirmative. "You weren't lying, babe. It is a nice cock, very nice."

And it was. I'd never seen one that big. Nearly 9" and so big around. Some people call it girth. To me it was a symbol of power and strength. I watched Cindy sucking and slobbering, snarling and drooling.

"Hey man," Melvin called, snapping me out of my trance. "Be a pal and help your wife get out of her clothes. As you can see, I'm a little busy right now."

It wasn't really a request. Melvin wanted me to participate. He wanted me to have to full experience of not just letting him fuck my wife but having me help get her ready.

I knelt behind my kneeling, cock sucking wife and unbuttoned her blouse. She allowed me to pull it down over her arms and off. The thought of what I was doing was almost over whelming. I was undressing my wife, my wife for Christ's sake at the behest of another man who is going to put his cock in her.

I was dizzy with lust and confusion but I couldn't stop myself. I unbuttoned her skirt and Cindy helped by shimming out of it and raising her knees to free herself of the garment.

Her red panties were all that was left. Her big bottom was too much for me to resist and I kissed both buttocks. Closing the gap between us, I knelt behind her, my dick between the cheeks of her panty covered butt. I slid my hands over her back and kissed my way up to the nape of her neck. Nearly check to cheek, I watched Melvin's cock sliding in and out of Cindy's mouth. It hadn't dawned on me that I was kneeling like my wife in front of his beautiful cock.

Cin sat up, turned, and kissed me. The pungent taste of Melvin's pre-cum was strong on her tongue. Kissing the mouth that was sucking a cock sent shivers up and down my spine. It was the sickest, most nasty, and sexiest thing I'd ever experienced.

"Okay you two. Don't forget why I'm here," Melvin said bringing us both back to earth.