The Jack-Off

Story Info
What else could he do while someone else fucked his wife.
8.9k words
3.99
29.9k
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers

Cindy and I had been snuggling after a serious round of fucking. After being deployed overseas for over a year it was great to come back to my best girl; my wife. No sooner than we got in the door we picked up where we left off. In 30 seconds we were in bed together again.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going to serve my man his favorite bourbon in bed," Cindy smiled as left for the kitchen.

I watched her glorious ass juggle a little and sighed. "Nearly impossible to get pussy in those Muslim countries," I thought to myself. I remembered how difficult it was to get some privacy just to be able to jack off alone with my thoughts.

"Here, baby," Cin said handing me my drink and crawling back into bed with me.

"Another thing that was difficult to get," I said raising my glass in a toast tome wife.

"What else couldn't you have over there?"

I hesitated before deciding to be honest. "Not that I was trying, but single guys were horny all the time. Strict religious tenets forbade alcohol and prohibited women from dating, for lack of a better term."

"And you weren't looking to get laid? I bet....."

She had me on the defensive. "No need for me to look. I have the best right here at home."

She kissed my cheek. "Good answer. But tell me, what did you do when you got horny?"

Taking a swallow before delving into my privacy with her, I figured she deserved an honest answer. "You remember that photo of you, the sexy one where you're wearing panties and showing almost all of your beautiful breasts? I used that to relieve myself when I could get a chance. Finding a private place to jack off was hard."

My wife reached down and started toying with my dick. "I like that, babe. You jacking off to my picture. How sweet. How sexy. Do you still have it?"

"Have what?"

"That pic of me, of course. What do you think we're talking about, silly?"

"Uh huh," I said my dick responding to her hand.

"Get it."

"Not now Cin. I'm feeling good with your hand on me."

She pulled her hand away. "No more until you show me you still have that photo."

My erection bobbed and waggled as I walked across the room and fumbled through my sea bag. Finding the book I kept her picture in, I pulled it out and returned to her. "Here it is," I said handing her the worn photo.

"Jesus, this thing looks like it got a lot of use. You must have worn your poor dick out," she said with a giggle giving me a gentle squeeze.

After she looked at the picture of herself, she noticed something. "What caused the yellowing?"

"Can't you guess?"

"Cum?"

"Winner, winner. Chicken dinner," I replied, wishing she'd change the subject.

"Did you show this to anyone?"

I was afraid she'd ask me that. I remained quiet.

"Let me ask you again," she demanded moving her hand from my dick and squeezing my balls.

"Come on, Cin. Stop. That hurts."

"Then tell me."

Not wishing to lose the moment, I told her what she wanted to know. "Yeah. I let some of the guys see it."

"Did they jack off to it. Did you let them masturbate to my photo?"

"I couldn't stop them, Cin. Hell, no one could have. It was desperate times over there. I'm sorry, but yeah, a few of the guys used that pic as inspiration."

She was quiet for a minute or two. Then she snuggled closer and took my dick back in her hand. "Don't be sorry. I'm glad to do my part to support the troops. Besides, I think it's kind of hot, all those guys rubbing themselves out while looking at me."

Handing me the picture, my wife released my dick and replaced her hand with mine. "Show me. Show me how you jacked off."

"Come on. I'm home. I don't have to do that anymore," I pleaded.

"Please. I want to watch." She stuck her tongue in my ear then blew. "Show me, johnnie," she whispered.

I closed my eyes and started to stroke my hard dick. I heard her softly make a funny noise when she saw me hold my balls in the other hand. "That's it, johnnie. Show momma how much you missed her pussy."

"I did miss you," I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Did it turn you on to know all those guys jacked off to me? Did you think about all those big hard cocks shooting cum on my picture, baby? Did it?"

"Oh, God yesssss," I groaned shooting my second load of cum. The first spurt hit me on my chin. Then next couple on my chest. The remainder dribbled onto my stomach as I finished to my wife's clapping.

"That was hot, johnnie."

"Your turn, Cin."

"You want me to masturbate while you watch?"

"You got it."

"Maybe but not now." Instead, Cindy leaned over and licked the cum from my chin and chest and then, much to my chagrin, she planted a deep tongue kiss on me, forcing my own sperm into my mouth.

"What the fuck, Cin?"

"Aw, what's the matter? You've kissed me after a blow job before, haven't you?"

"Yeah, I guess. But not like that."

"Lots has changed in the year you've been away, johnnie."

"So fill me in."

"I will, I promise. Not now though. Let's just enjoy each other tonight."

And that was that. We drank, smoked a little wacky weed, drank some more and fucked again before falling asleep.

The next day over lunch, Cindy had decided it was time for me to find out what changes had occurred while I was gone. "Did you have a guy named Herb in your company?"

"I don't remember a Herb," I said taking a bite of the Jersey Mike's # 13 sub. "Why do you ask?"

"Because his wife took a lover who got her dancing at the topless club."

"Wait a minute. Are you saying that one of the guys that was deployed with our battalion lost his wife to a Jody?"

"What's a Jody?"

"A backdoor lover. Jody is usually a civilian who hits on the wives of service men who are overseas."

"Hmm, that's a funny name for him. Linda told me his name was Melvin. That's his wife's name, Linda."

"He's gotta be hurting," I said. "I'd have hated to come home to that."

"It's not like that, johnnie. Herb knew Melvin before he left."

"That makes it worse. Melvin must be a real jerk."

"Not at all. I've met Melvin. He's nice."

"What? How? Shit Cin, did you fuck around while I was gone?"

Cindy was quiet, not wanting to tell me the truth.

"Come on. Tell me. Did you cheat on me?"

"Are you asking me if I fucked him?"

"Yes, God damn it. Did you cheat on me with him?"

She looked me right in the eyes, "No. I did not fuck Melvin, I didn't cheat."

To say I was relieved was an understatement. "Damn, baby. Why didn't you just come right out with it?"

"Because you didn't ask if I fucked him, you asked if I cheated on you."

"And you said no. Case closed. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings asking you that."

I could see that something was still bothering her. "What's wrong baby,?" I asked afraid that I hurt her badly.

She looked at me seemingly afraid to answer.

I left her to her inner dilemma and went to the living room. Turning on the TV I searched for a game, some sporting even that would take my mind off my hurting wife.

We spent a quiet rest of the day. Cindy wasn't talking and I was afraid to say something that would hurt her feelings again.

I went out to grab a take-out pizza for us. It was getting around 9. I was starving and it seemed Cin was in no mood to cook anything.

Cindy met me at the door. I was gob smacked by her outfit. She had changed into a black negligee; her panties were so sheer her pussy was visible.

She took the pizza and led me to the sofa. Placing the pizza box on the coffee table, she knelt at my feet. "johnnie, I have to tell you something."

I steeled myself for the "I cheated but I still love you" speech.

"You like that sexy picture I sent you, right?"

"You already know I do."

"Want to know who took that photo?"

Damn. I never thought to ask that. "Okay, who?"

"Melvin. It's a long story. Now before you get pissed off, listen to me. Let me tell you what happened."

I was getting angry but fought it back and said calmly, "Okay. Talk to me."

"Well, see, I was at the PX when I first met Linda. You had been gone about a week and Herb was too. We struck up a conversation and decided to go to a bar to drown our sorrows that our husbands were going into harm's way."

She paused to untie the top of her negligee. "So there we were, in Casey's bar in a booth. We both had a couple glasses of wine. You know me, johnnie. When I drink, I get a buzz pretty easily. Anyway, Linda and I were talking when Melvin came over to our booth. He and Linda already knew each other so she introduced him to me."

"What's he like, Cin? Tell me about this motherfucker."

"Well, um, he's tall, johnnie. He must be 6'3". He's black and he is kind of handsome."

"Kind of,?" I asked snidely.

"Okay, He's very handsome in an Idris Alba sort of way. And smooth. Christ but he's so damned smooth."

"I could tell he and Linda had a thing. I mean you could just tell; you know what I mean?"

"I guess," I lied. I mean what guy can honestly say he knows what's going through a woman's mind.

"When Melvin left, he and Linda kissed, and he told her he'd be over later. She giggled and said she couldn't wait."

"After he was gone, Linda confessed that she and Melvin had sex even before Herb left."

"So the bitch was cheating the whole time he was stationed here," I sneered.

"Not exactly, johnnie. It isn't cheating when the husband is there and not only approves but jacks off watching her fuck. Linda said that Herb even ate her out after Melvin came in her.."

"Jesus Christ, that's nasty."

"Yeah, it is. But I think it's sexy too. I mean her having great sex while Herb is watching and enjoying it with her. That's what love is all about."

Cin took my hands and placed them on her breasts. Then she opened my fly and pulled my half hard cock out. "Someone else thinks it's sexy too, I see."

"It's your boobs, Cindy. You know I have always had a thing for your boobs."

"Uh huh," she said disbelieving. "So Linda and I left with the idea of meeting later in the week. She called me one afternoon and asked me to come over. They live off base too so I drove to their house."

"She was wearing a robe, her hair all disheveled, make-up smeared, and a very satisfied smile when she opened the door."

"Let me guess," I said. "Melvin was there."

"Do you want to tell this story or are you going to let me?"

"Sorry. Just waiting for the bad news. You know how I hate suspense."

"So anyway, she pulled me inside and closed the door. The room smelled like sex, johnnie. I mean pure raw sex. Linda pours me a drink, bourbon. You know how bad I get when I drink whiskey, right? Well that time was like all the others. Plus, she broke out a joint and we smoked and drank."

"You got fucked up?"

"No, not totally. I did have a serious buzz going though. Anyway, I was shocked when Melvin walked into the room. Yes, he was still there; johnnie and he was totally naked."

"And you saw his cock," I said, immediately wishing I hadn't.

"Boy did I. It's big, babe. It's huge. I mean like really big," my wife enthused.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Melvin is hung. I get it."

"Then he goes to Linda and they kiss right in front of me. He pulled her out of her chair and opened her robe. Linda looked over her shoulder at me, shrugged her shoulders letting the robe fall to the floor."

"Melvin grabbed her big butt in his hands. johnnie, I never saw a black man with a white woman naked before. His dark hands on her pale body looked so fucking sexy. I mean the whole thing was erotic to me."

"Linda reached down and fondled Melvin's big cock. I was amazed at how big it got when it was hard. I saw her wedding ring glimmering on the hand she held his cock with. Then Linda got on her knees and began to suck it."

"There I am, watching my new friend blow her black lover and I'm getting turned on. I couldn't help it. I wanted to leave but when I got up to go, Melvin said I should stay. So I sat back down."

"You stayed because Melvin said to,?" I asked a bit too sarcastically.

"I told you I had a heavy buzz going. Jeez. Are you going to keep interrupting me?"

"Go on. Tell me everything."

"Linda sucked him for a few more minutes, far longer than you would last. Then she stood up, took his cock in her hand, and led him over to me."

"There I am, johnnie. I was very aroused watching them and she brought that beautiful black cock to me. It was real close to my face."

"Suck it, Cindy, Linda urged me. Believe me, johnnie, it took all of my wavering self-control not to reach out and pull that cock into my mouth. Instead, I said to them both that I wouldn't cheat on you."

I felt good hearing her tell me that.

"Melvin sort of pushed his hips out and his cock touched my chin. He very quietly in his deep sexy voice told me he knew I wanted to. I looked up and them and they were both smiling sweetly. Linda said it isn't cheating if I just touched it."

I watched my wife take a deep breath, remembering the ordeal fondly.

"What she said made sense to me. I mean having had some whiskey and that joint, you know how I get. So I took it in my hand. Damn but my hand looked so small holding that beautiful cock."

I was pulling on her nipples and feeling my dick grow in in her hand.

"I jacked him some, johnnie. I'm sorry honey but I couldn't help it. Linda came around behind the sofa and as I was distracted by Melvin's big black cock, she opened my blouse. I tried to get her to stop but she said that it was rude of me to be the only one dressed. So I let her take my blouse and bra off."

I imagined what that must have looked like and heard myself moan.

"Melvin pulled me to my feet. I was there, my boobs out, my hand on his cock letting him open my jeans."

She stopped talking and began to masturbate me, her eyes half closed.

"Go on," I implored.

"You want to hear more? Okay. Linda came back around and pushed me up against Melvin as she knelt behind me and pulled my jeans and panties down to my feet. I raised my feet so she could pull them all the way off. I swear I was so fucking turned on. Linda behind me, Melvin in front, boobs on my back and a huge cock almost up to my boobs. And my boobs against Melvin's broad chest. Damn I was horny. I couldn't help it, johnnie. I swear I couldn't."

"Go on," I urged my wife.

She gave me a sly look. "If you want me to tell you the rest, you'll have to do this." She took my hands from her breasts and put them on my erection. "You jack off and I'll tell you the rest."

She had me. Damn it but I wanted to hear the rest. So I started stroking, slowly. I wanted to last as long as her story did.

"I'd never been with a woman before. You know that. So I was surprised when Linda worked her face around and kissed me. Maybe it was the booze, the marijuana, or the black cock in my hands, or all three but I kissed her back. Linda's tongue was in my mouth and mine in hers. I felt a finger go to my pussy. I didn't know if it was hers or Melvins. I only moaned into Linda's mouth. My knees grew weak and I felt Melvin pressing on my shoulders."

"Oh God," I groaned. "Fuck."

I was looking at her pussy and his cock at the same time. Linda guided my head and pulled me into her pussy. God but it was the hottest thing I've ever done. I was so turned on I began to lick her slit. She tasted good. then some thick fluid started to seep out and it tasted different. Linda said in a husky voice that I was eating Melvin's spunk."

"Damn," I gushed. "Did you stop when she told you that was Melvin's cum?"

"She was holding me tight so I wouldn't stop. But, johnnie, to be 100% honest, hearing that made me want to get it all."

I moaned hearing her tell me that. In my mind's eye, I saw her kneeling between the black guy and Linda slurping down his sperm.

"Then I heard Linda tell me that Melvin would love it if I would give his cock the same attention. I turned and looked at it. So big, so powerful, so fucking beautiful, johnnie. And so different than yours."

So you sucked it,?" I asked dreading the answer but hoping to hear that she did.

"I remember saying to Melvin that I wish I could but I didn't want to cheat on you. He said that sucking his cock wasn't exactly cheating. Fucking me would be but me blowing him, wouldn't be."

"As fucked up as I was, Melvin made sense. With Linda kneeling behind me and urging me to suck it while pinching my nipples with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other, I opened my mouth and let Melvin put his cock in it."

"He held my head and gently fucked my mouth. Linda whispered that I should tend to his balls which I did. I licked and sucked his sac then licked my way up the long thick shaft before taking it back in my mouth. Melvin liked what I was doing so much that he began to fuck my face. johnnie, it wasn't long before I had his cock all the way in my throat. I didn't even gag."

I started stroking faster.

"Linda kept whispering to me that I was doing a great job. That's it, Cindy, show Melvin what a whore for black cock you are. Suck him, girl give yourself to his big black cock. Let him feed you his cum."

I came when Cindy told me how Melvin jerked and spasmed. She said she could feel his cock swell, his nuts tightened when he fed her his nut. My own orgasm splattered my chin, some almost went into my eye. It got on my shirt and my hand was covered. It was the most intense orgasm of my life.

Cindy waited until I came down from the high and asked if I was mad. "Baby, are you pissed off? I'm sorry if I hurt you, johnnie, really. But that cock. I mean I'd do it again...... if you let me, I mean."

"Yeah, I get it. What about that picture he took? When did that happen?"

"Oh, that's nothing. He took some pics with his phone after he came while I was getting dressed. He had me pose for some and decided that one I sent you was the best. He forwarded it to my phone and I sent it to you. Wasn't that thoughtful of Melvin?"

"And he has pictures of you nude?"

"I didn't think of that, johnnie. Really, I was stoned."

In that moment I had made up my mind to do a couple things. First, I wanted to meet Herb and ask him about Melvin. Then I was going to meet the smooth motherfucker who had naked photos of my wife on his phone and who had gotten her high and made her his cock sucker.

The rest of that night and the next day I was lost in my thoughts. Cindy realized that I was sorting things out and left me alone.

We fucked a couple times that week before I had to return to base. I always loved having sex with her and even though she didn't bring it up again, the image I had of her sucking that black cock and posing for pictures kept me hard. Regardless of how I tried to convince myself that I should toss her out on her ass, I wasn't angry.

I looked Herb up after a couple days of trying. He was in a different company but was based near mine. I was very curious about this guy who would beat off watching his wife fuck another guy.

To my surprise, Herb looked like every other jar head on base. His hair was high and tight, his uniform squared away, his boots shined.

I introduced myself and he seemed to know who I was. "You're married to my wife's friend, Cindy, right?"

"That would be me. So I have to ask you...."

Herb took my arm and led me away from the guys. "Let's keep this private if that's okay. I guess you want to ask about Linda and Melvin. I already heard about Cindy and them while we were overseas. I don't mean to be harsh, dude, but Linda told me that Cindy was hot to fuck Mel."

"She did?"

"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it that way. No, she didn't fuck him, but she wanted to; wants to."

I was relieved to hear that she hadn't done more than she already told me. Her wanting but resisting that temptation when it was right in her face, no pun intended, meant a lot to me.

"So what's your thing, man? I mean how can you watch Linda with another dude?"

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers