The Jack-Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I said sheepishly. "Sorry."

Cin giggled and went back to sucking his big cock. I went back to my chair and rubbed my dick through my pants.

I can't lie, I was both amazed and very much aroused when I saw Melvin stand and shove his cock down Cindy's willing throat. She knelt submissively, her head back, eyes opened admiring at her lover as he used her throat like a pussy.

I won't go into details too much, but I saw the moment he came in her throat. He didn't curse or talk dirty. Melvin just announced his impending climax and dumped most of his sperm into her belly. He pulled back allowing my wife to taste his essence then finished coming on her face.

Herb was right. It was hotter than any porn movie I ever watched.

The room was quiet. The CD's I'd put in had run their course. Melvin assisted Cindy in standing. He whispered something to her. I saw her smile and nod and then she came over to me.

A few rivulets of sperm trickled slowly down her face. She was radiant, her smile told me all I needed to know. "Thank you for this, johnnie," she whispered hoarsely in my ear. Then she kissed me. I tasted Melvin's seed on her tongue and almost came. It was so fucking nasty and so damned sexy.

I know some of you are going to criticize me, call me names, declare my wife a slut. Troll on dudes. All I know is that when she collected a trail of sperm from her cheek and offered me her finger I not only didn't resist, I sucked it clean then used my tongue to gather the remaining spunk from her face and we shared another kiss. I didn't stop to think how much that little act would impact me going forward. Maybe Melvin's chuckle when we kissed should have been a warning. Never the less, I was too far gone in my lust crazed state.

I told Cindy to go to her man. She helped him out of his clothes and took his hand. Turning to me she said she wanted me there. "Take off your clothes and come join us, baby."

As hard as I was, my boner didn't match up to Melvin's now soft cock. I felt more than a little embarrassed. I felt small, inadequate, inferior.

I had never been exposed to feelings of inadequacy before. I didn't understand the affect it had on me nor how I would come to not only own but celebrate the deficiencies in my body and the inability fuck my wife like Melvin did.

Cindy and Melvin were side by side. One black hand was teasing her pussy absently as they chatted. Cindy had her head on his chest, one arm over his torso. The black and white contrast was beautiful.

I stood watching, not knowing what I should do or where I should be. "Join us, johnnie," Melvin said holding out his hand.

In a trance, I took his hand and yes, I lay on the other side of the big man.

Cindy reached out and pulled my face onto Melvin chest and we kissed right there. Right on his broad chest. Our kiss broke and as she told me she loved me, I felt Melvin's hand gently pushing my head down to his stomach.

Cindy reached down and held his long limp cock up as Melvin guided me, urging me. "Get me hard my friend. Help me get hard so I can't fuck your wife."

His deep baritone voice held no contempt, no disdain, nor disrespect. Melvin wanted my participation, my assistance and although I was unsure I wanted to go there, I took a deep breath and replaced Cindy's hand with mine.

Even soft, his big black cock had power, strength, and heat. It was magnificent. From behind me I heard Cindy whisper, "Do it, johnnie. Suck it baby. Get him hard for me."

Before I had taken that cock in my mouth I could have told you a 100 ways why it was wrong. But once my tongue touched the deep purple head and I heard Melvin sigh, there was no more doubt that sucking his cock for my wife was the right thing for me to do. It was there for no one else but me.

I held his big balls feeling them move in my hand as I suckled and laved his big member. My eyes closed, I explored every inch of his manhood with my lips and tongue. It didn't take long before his cock began to grow and once it reached its impressive length, Melvin told me it was time.

Cindy and Melvin positioned themselves with him between her spread thighs. "Do you want me to fuck her, johnnie?" he asked

I nodded.

"Good boy. Take my cock and put it in her,"

Again, his words had no malice in them. He asked as though it was only natural. And to me, it was. I took the massive rod, rubbed it up and down her slit parting her lips and placing it at her entrance.

"Go on, johnnie. Now please go to the chair over there. You can jack off while I take pleasure from your wife.

Maybe it was having been in the military that the words just came out. "Yes sir," I said going to the chair he was pointing to. They fucked and I jacked off.

I heard noises coming from Cindy that were unworldly. Guttural grunts and groans filled the room as Melvin took her to places I never could.

It took only a minute or less for my wife to start orgasming. Over and over she screamed that she was coming. Over and over she begged Melvin to fuck her, telling him how good it felt to be filled with cock.

I watched her thrust her hips up at that big black cock that was shiny with the moisture from her pussy. I jacked off furiously cumming in mere minutes watching and listening.

They fucked for over a half hour before Melvin announced his own orgasm. Growling and grunting, his ass tightened as he roared his sperm deep into my wife pussy.

My dick was hard again, something out of the ordinary for me as they lay together, his cock still in Cindy basking the after-glow of the best sex my wife had ever known.

When Melvin finally rolled over beside her, he beckoned me. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it to. It wasn't like I was trying to reclaim her. My wife had promised she'd never leave me. It was more like respect I had for the way Melvin fucked her.

I knelt between her legs and lapped at the flowing semen oozing from her wide- open cunt while jacking off yet again.

Later, when we were back in the living room, all of us still naked, we talked about what happened. Both Cindy and Melvin were trying gage my feelings.

"I'm good," I confessed. "It was wild, exciting, more so than I expected."

"You did good Melvin gently assured me."

"I loved seeing you suck his cock, johnnie. Wasn't it good?"

I looked at my wife who was smiling at me and nodded.

"Great," she grinned. "We'll do more of that. It's so hot. I can't wait for Linda and Herb to join us. You can both jack off together watching us fuck Melvin.

Part 2 coming sometime. Can't say when.

As always, comments and emails are welcome.