The Jack-Off Pt. 02

Story Info
Completely surrendering to black cocks.
7.3k words
4.55
20k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers

After I'd confirmed my status as a full-blown cuckold, Melvin became a frequent flier. He never called, never set a day or time, he just showed up when the urge to fuck my wife hit him.

And Cindy accommodated him, she always accommodated Melvin as did I.

There was something very erotic watching the big black men fuck my wife. The contrast was sexy and his big cock plunging the depths of her pussy where my dick could never reach brought Cindy many earth shattering orgasms.

And, there was also a nasty element to seeing Melvin fuck my wife. I am unable to explain the varied and conflicting emotions that coursed through my mind and body. I would be happily jacking off awash in feelings of shame and degradation, both feelings that should have made me angry enough to end this misadventure. Should have but didn't. Instead, I craved those feelings that were beyond my comprehansion. The arousal of what they were doing as I masturbated while watching was so great that it was addicting.

There was a price to pay and I paid it. I had no objections to sucking Melvin's cock. Seeing me on my knees servicing her lover made my wife happy. Me showing Melvin the respect he deserved made him happy. And in the back of my mind, I knew I had become submissive to him. It became a lifestyle I embraced. And while I do understand that particular lifestyle is not for everyone, once I understood the rewards for recognizing Melvin as the real man in our little threesome, I too was happy.

The more I had Melvin's cock in my mouth, the greater my desire grew to suck it again. I wanted to reject the notion that I'd become a cock sucker but every chance I'd get, I'd glady take Melvin's big black cock between my lips.

I thought it might be some masochistic self-loathing neurosis that drove me to kneel with my mouth ready for Melvin to insert his wonderful cock. I looked for reasons to excuse my slavish behavior. For months I'd wrestle with my feelings, trying to normalize my love of Melvin's cock as a passing fetish, one which would someday grow stale.

What did grow stale, however, was my desire to have intercourse with my wife. Cindy was unbothered by my absence in performing my husbandly duties. She more than hinted that she and her pussy now belonged to Melvin. Except for those times when I was permitted to eat his cum from her pussy, my services were otherwise unnecessary, bordering on unwanted.

That was fine with me. It was more gratifying for me to masturbate watching those two fucking, than to fuck her myself.

More and more my private jack off sessions revolved around mental images of me sucking Melvin's cock. It was during one such revelry that my self-awareness made me face the truth about myself. Though it frightened me, I had to admit that I loved sucking Melvin's cock and I was in fact, a cock sucker.

I didn't say anything about my obsession to Cindy; I didn't have to. She witnessed me many times asking Melvin if I could suck his cock. She also saw my growing deference to Melvin over the months.

The night Melvin and Cindy, Herb and Linda and I went out together was an experience that I knew was coming. Melvin led our wives, his arms around both as Herb and I scurried about, opening doors, fetching drinks, and the like.

Our wives were all over Melvin in public where people knew us and saw us. I had been prepared for this. Melvin explained that it would teach Herb and I humility. "There is no shame in accepting that I am the better man," he said. "The four of you needed a real man in your lives. Not everyone is as fortunate as you boys. You have women that love you regardless of your lack of manhood, and a real man to fuck them for you. Forget your foolish pride. Do not be afraid to let others see you for who you two boys really are."

His words rang true. Regardless of the others, I did feel fortunate that he was in my life.

Once we got back to our place my role as a submissive cuckold was etched in granite. Herb had been under Melvin's spell far longer than I so when Melvin told us to jack each other off while he and our wives watched, Herb was the first to reach out for my dick. "Don't be shy now johnnie," he whispered. Herb took my hand and placed it on his boner. The rest came naturally as we sat side by side facing our naked wives who were sucking and fucking our man.

I confess that I enjoyed Herb's hand on my privates. It had been a long while since anyone but me handled my erections. I knew Herb must be feeling the same as me and made sure to masturbate him slowly, allowing him the pleasant sensation of another's hand on his seeping dick.

One has to admire Melvin's stamina. He fucked both women to multiple orgasms and managed to fuck a load of his delicious sperm in both as well. When Herb and I had completed our post-fuck duties, it was Linda who asked Melvin to tell Herb and me to suck each other's dicks.

Herb and I both balked at that request.

"Didn't it feel good to you boys to jack each other off? And you can't tell me that you don't enjoy sucking my cock. So what's the difference?"

"It's not the same, Melvin," I complained. I couldn't just come out and tell everyone that it was only his black cock that satisfied my cock lust.

He considered what I said before giving Herb and I a choice in the matter. "You can do as you were told, or you can lose the privilege of watching us fuck."

To be fair, that was not really a choice. Neither Herb nor I wanted to miss out watching our women with our man.

Herb lay back against one of our over-stuffed chairs. His boner thin and proud sticking up. I crawled over to him looking directly at his erection. After seeing Melvin's cock, I thought Herb's was kind of cute. Cute but not very enticing.

I heard the gasp from those watching when I stuck my tongue out and lapped his pecker from his balls to the tip. I wanted to get this undesirable task completed as quickly as I could.

Herb moaned and moved his hips against my face. I opened my mouth and accepted his dick. It was nothing like Melvin's, but it was easier on my jaw. I sucked Herb's dick for only a few minutes before he fucked his thin tangy load in my mouth to the applause of the ladies.

The night finished with Herb swallowing my nut and both of us thanking Melvin for allowing us the pleasure of soft lips on our dicks that Herb and I both missed. I said that but I didn't mean it; not one word. I was more than grateful to suck Melvin's cock and jack off. I no longer needed the touch of another person on my genitals for my pleasure.

As my submission deepened, Cindy was more confident than ever and lorded over me. I knew she'd lost the respect and regard she once had for me. I couldn't blame her. I'd lost respect for myself too. You might think that realization would have me get off my knees and end my thirst for Melvin's cock. It had the opposite effect.

The humility that Melvin taught me to accept was partner to my discarded pride and lack of shame.

Melvin, ever the shrewd manipulator understood the changes I was going through and nurtured them. He would complain about things he thought I was doing poorly and extend his guidance to help me improve. He used psychology like a professional. Acting as sort of good cop/bad cop, Melvin was training me to seek his praise, his approval.

Slowly but steadily, I shed my manhood. Any masculinity I had would melt away when I was in Melvin's presence. I served his needs just as he served Cindy's.

Linda encouraged Cindy to dress like she did; leaving little to the imagination. Barely-there skirts, transparent blouses, and excessive make-up were appealing to black men whose attention she reveled in. My wife started going to Melvin's strip club with Linda. Even though she never asked me, I encouraged her to go. I no longer felt sexual desire for her but was more than pleased that my wife, like me, preferred the companionship of superior black men.

Cindy would never consider laying with anyone other than Melvin, but my dick would get hard when I thought about the many black men who lusted after my wife.

I lay beside her as she relived one of her days with Linda at the strip club. "Oh baby, Linda looked so sexy on that stage. I'm a better dancer than she is but those men, all those horny men weren't really interested in her dance moves."

"I'm sure they weren't," I said becoming aroused.

"Melvin said that the city council made a rule that dancers must have an item of clothing on below their waists."

"Really? But I saw them naked. How does he get away with that?"

"Because Melvin is smarter than those old white guys. If you were there, didn't you notice that the strippers all had on stockings and garter belts or just garters on their thighs? That means they have something on below their waist."

"And that counts? I asked.

"They arrested Melvin once for running a lewd establishment. His lawyer beat it in court. Now the cops leave him alone."

You're right. He is smart."

"You bet he is. Melvin is the total package. Big brains and big cock."

Cindy felt my arousal grow and placed my hand on my growing dick. "Now listen to what I have to say, baby. Jack off slowly and let me finish. Okay?"

"Okay, Cin."

I began masturbating as she told me how many guys at the club asked if she was going on stage. She said they were disappointed when she told them she didn't work there. "Linda was in the back, changing into her dance clothes when the guys were pestering me. When she came out, she was wearing little to nothing, johnnie. She really is sexy, don't you think?"

"Yes, she is, but not as sexy as you," I said remembering how good Linda looked naked.

Cindy pulled the sheet off so she could watch me jack off. "I like seeing my sexy cock sucking husband play with himself," she sighed.

"So, Linda goes up on the stage and began her act. johnnie, it was so hot watching her bend and pose letting every guy there have a good look at her pussy. I got wet watching her."

Melvin saw me and came over and gave me a big kiss. Yes, if you were going to ask, he felt me up a little in front of all those horny guys."

"Ooooh, God," I groaned.

"He walked me around his club and introduced me to lots of his regular customers. Not to worry though. Melvin held me close letting every man there know I was his property."

I almost came hearing her call herself Melvin's property. It struck a chord in me that, at this stage, we both belonged to Melvin.

"Anyway, we sat watching Linda when Melvin said he thought I could do better. He said I'd make a lot of money strutting my stuff."

"Are you going to do it? Are you gonna be one of his strippers?"

Cindy took hold of my wrist, stopping me from jacking off. "Maybe. Do you want me to? Do you want all those big, handsome black guys seeing your wife naked?"

I closed my eyes and imagined all the guys howling and hollering, and all wanting to fuck her.

"Only if you want to," I lied. The thought of Cindy naked in front of all those men excited me, probably more than it should have.

"I don't really need your permission johnnie. You know that. But I want to. I want to dance for Melvin and his customers. I want to show my body to all those black men. Is that bad? Does that make me a slut?"

She was still holding my wrist. "No. Being naked on stage won't make you a slut. Even walking around in the crowd after your routine, completely naked wouldn't make you a slut. I can see you turning all those guys on, making their wonderfully big black cocks hard. God, Cindy, Let me cum, please."

"Not yet. What if those guys offered me money to have sex with them. Would that make me a slut.?"

I had to think of my answer, careful not to piss her off. "No, baby. That would make you a whore for black cocks but since you already are for Melvin's', nothing would change."

"Good answer. So, just so we're clear on this. You do want me to go to work for Melvin?"

"I think it would be good for you."

"And if I fucked some of the customers, you wouldn't get mad?"

"Only if it's okay with Melvin," I sighed. "If he wants you to whore for him, you should. He is your man after all. It's your responsibility to make him happy."

Cindy kissed me on my cheek. "What a wonderful husband I have. This is great. You can call him and tell him you want me to dance for him, or you can go ask him in person."

"Huh? Why do I have to ask him?"

"You know how Melvin is, johnnie," she said with her admiration for him clearly on display. "He doesn't want trouble. The last thing he needs is some jealous husband going in there and making a scene. He figures if you ask him to let me work there and dance naked, he'll avoid any misunderstanding. He trusts you, johnnie."

"He does? Melvin really trusts me?"

"Oh yes. He says the way you've always treated him, like he's the man of the house when he comes over, the way you keep eye contact with him when you're sucking his cock. Melvin says that your actions speak louder than words could ever speak. That's why you're his favorite."

I felt chills all over me. That Melvin trusted me, considers me his favorite came as a surprise.

I'd been worried that he'd steal Cindy from me, leaving me to ache for the intimacy we three shared. What she just told me made me proud of myself.... and relieved.

The next day after work, I sauntered into Melvin's club. I saw three ladies in various costumes chatting up the few men who were there.

I stood waiting to see if I could see where Melvin was. "My man," I heard him say coming up from behind me.

He placed a large hand on my shoulder and led me to a quiet corner. "To what do I have the honor of seeing my friend here?"

"I, um, I have something to ask you, Melvin."

I was quiet until Melvin urged me to speak my mind. "I have work to do, johnnie. Come on. Tell Melvin what's on your mind."

"I came to ask if you'd let Cindy work here for you. She wants to and I said that as long as you want her to, she should. But then she said I had to ask you because you don't want any crazy jealous husbands showing up and creating problems for you."

"That's right man. Look, in the last couple weeks the city passed an ordinance that says the girls must have something on below their waists. But there was a loophole. That left the door open for me to have them completely nude except for stockings and things like that. What I'm telling you, johnnie, is that the lovely Cindy will be nude with lots of horny guys wanting a taste of that gorgeous pussy of hers."

As I listened to the big man, my admiration for his cunning and intelligence was growing into something more; something I couldn't yet define.

"I understand that," I said feeling my dick growing at the thought. "You're her man now, Melvin. If that's what you want, I told her that she should do anything you want to make you happy."

Melvin was happy to hear that I had no say in the matter. "If they're discrete, the girls can earn more money by entertaining some of those men, if you get my drift."

"She told me that, Melvin. She asked if it would be okay for her to have sex with some of your customers."

"And...."

"She asked if that would make her a slut. I told her no. I did tell her that she's already a whore for your black cock."

"What did she say when you called her that?"

"She was pleased and that's why I'm here; to ask if she can work here."

Melvin smiled. "Damn, johnnie, you're full of surprises. The first time we met I thought I was gonna have a problem with you. But you sure had me fooled. Yes. Tell Cindy she can start Friday night, my busiest night. And tell her I'm glad that you want her to join my stable of whores."

We stood there, Melvin studying me. "You know, johnnie," he said with an unusual softness in his voice. "I really didn't need your okay to put your wife to work."

"I know that, sir," I said. "I knew that before I came here."

"You're a good boy, johnnie. I think you and I are going get much closer."

I blushed and at the same time, a shiver of delight went down my spine. "I'd like that, Melvin."

We shook hands and I hurried home to give Cindy the good news.

"Oh my God, johnnie. I can't believe it. I'll make you so proud of your black cock whore of a wife for you, baby. I promise."

Cindy had no idea how proud of her I already was. The fact was, that my wife, as well as Linda, have only done what comes naturally. They had been attracted to the dominant species, the superior male, the most well-endowed, those with the sexual prowess that white guys like me and Herb do not possess. Our wives acted on their primal instinct to mate with the dominant male thereby providing for the survival of the fittest.

The same attraction and need for us to prove our recognition of Melvin as a real man, drove Herb and I to our knees worshipping his masculinity as we gave ourselves to his beautiful cock.

Cindy called Linda to share the news that they'd be working together and the two of them decided that Herb and I should be there Friday for her inaugural show.

"Think of it, johnnie. All those horny men will want to fuck me. God, isn't that exciting?"

I had already reached inside my boxers to play with myself. A year ago I would never have imagined such a thing. But time changes everything. Having seen my beautiful wife fucking Melvin had turned me into more than a mere voyeur. I applauded her desire to be with black men and somewhere deep within my psyche, I had the same desire.

When that desire bubbled to the surface, I wondered if I would I be able to act on it?

Cindy, it seems has never been happier and even though I'm left to suck Melvin's cock and jack off, my life has become more fulfilling.

I lay beside my excited wife slowly masturbating as I thought about the journey we'd been on. What began as a one time, "Okay Cindy. You can fuck Melvin," has gone further than I could have dreamed. I knew Melvin was smooth but I didn't realize just how seductive he could be.

I'd evolved from helping him fuck Cindy to becoming an almost full-time cock sucker for his pleasure and their amusement. I understood why my dick wilted when the memory of me sucking Herb's dick entered my thoughts.

Thinking about that, I came to the conclusion that it was proper that white males should turn to each other for sexual congress rather than propagate the continuation of the inferior white race.

Cindy turned on her side and slid the sheet down so she could watch me jacking off. "What's got my man in heat?"

I was honest with her. "I was thinking about the first time you and Melvin got together and..."

"Melvin, me, and you, remember? You played a big part babe. First, you invited him over so he could fuck me. Then, when I was blowing him, you undressed me so he could fuck me. Then, when we got in bed, you placed his cock in me, so he...."

"So he could fuck you. Yeah, I know that hon."

"Are you having second thoughts about all this?"

"Not in the least. I am proud that you're with Melvin. I understand why and accept him for being more of a man than me."

Cindy put her hand on my balls, "Keep jacking off baby. Tell momma what's on your mind."

"I think Melvin is turning me into a queer."

"Why would you think that, johnnie?" She asked squeezing my balls.

"I sucked his cock, right? More than once too. I didn't mind it, Cindy. I knew it turned you on and I found it pleasant if not arousing. But I lay here and find myself thinking about Herb's dick and how, even though it wasn't as exciting as I get when Melvin places his cock in my mouth, it seemed only proper that her and I ingest our seed rather than impregnate you and Linda."

"But you liked it, right? You like sucking Herb's little dick?"

"That's the problem. I didn't like it. Melvin knew I wouldn't like it. That's why he made me do it. Melvin wanted me to understand my place in our evolving society."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers
12