The Jack-Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"johnnie, Melvin didn't make you do anything. He thought it would be a good idea of you two cock suckers became more intimately acquainted with each other because neither you or Herb is ever having sex with Linda and I again."

"He is right, Cindy. Melvin is guiding us to be where we belong."

Cindy chuckled at what I'd just confessed. "You know what baby? You could have said no. You could have told Melvin right then and there that he and I were no longer allowed to fuck. But that's not what you did is it? Think about it. Tell me what you did and why?"

"You know what I did. I crawled over to Herb and sucked his dick as Melvin directed."

"Melvin knew that a real man would have told him to leave. But you showed us that you two aren't real men. You demonstrated to Linda and I that the only man present then was Melvin."

Our conversation only served to let me know I was correct. I wanted Melvin to see me debase myself, to see me as I am, weak, ineffectual, and not deserving of hetero-sexual activity.

Melvin knew me better than I knew myself. He didn't force me to suck Herb. He gave me a choice and I chose the one that suited me best.

I looked over at Cindy and admitted the truth. "I'd rather suck a dick than fuck you and Melvin knew that before I did."

"That's right, johnnie. You and Herb are so much alike in that regard. Melvin knew it as soon as you left the club promising him you'd think about letting him fuck me. He told me that white males are going to be extinct in a couple generations. That more and more white women are turning to black men for sex and the need to mate with the more dominant men."

"He said that you can see it everywhere. It on TV all the time. White women with handsome, strong black men, and white males portrayed as homosexuals. On TV shows, in magazines, in commercials of all type of media. Black men excel in sports, and politics, and more recently, in academia. Black men are succeeding in everything, everywhere."

"Do you know who are in charge of those shows, those commercials? Do you know who is funding their rise in politics? White males. Melvin said that the most intelligent of white males understand and accept the black men are the superior males in the present society and are subliminally initiating the rest of you into accepting your inferior roles. The growing plethora of white males in the gay pride parades is obvious. You see it in their roles on TV and movies. Inconsequential white males

as homosexuals kissing and holding hands is becoming the norm and you and Herb have accepted your places on the bottom rung of the new hierarchy."

I was amazed that Melvin knew so much. "He's amazing, Cin. That guy is special."

"And his cock is too, she added."

"And his cock is too. I love watching you two have sex. You cum for him so many times I can't believe it."

Cindy pulled my hand off my dick and began masturbating like she used to. "My baby boy loves seeing his momma filled with a black cock. Just wait until I start dancing nude for all those hung black men. Think how many more going to fuck your wife, fill her with spunk so I can bring my fucked pussy home for you to clean. Think about raising black babies, johnnie. Babies you will raise as your own whose fathers may never truly be known."

I came. I saw myself lapping her cum saturated pussy after having whored herself out for who knows how many black men. The image was too great for me to control myself. My dick exploded in a euphoric display of spraying sperm, most of which landed on my chest and my chin.

I trembled after having had such a fabulous orgasm and didn't object when Cindy gathered my discharge and had me clean her fingers. "That's it, baby," she said as I licked my cum from her hand. "All white cock suckers should eat their sperm."

Melvin made sure that Herb and I sat in a back dark corner. "Keep quiet and you'll be safe, boys. You're not going to give me any problems tonight, are you?"

"No sir," Herb and I said in unison.

The DJ introduced Cindy. Gentlemen, I have a treat for all you brothers tonight. This is Cindy's debut show. You dudes are the first to see this married white woman strut her stuff. Give her a big hand."

Cindy entered from the left. The lights in the club dimmed and there was spotlight on my smiling wife. Her breasts were already bare and even as far back as we were, we could see her hardened and extended nipples. "She's turned on already," Herb whispered.

"I know. She was so excited waiting for this night."

Cindy twirled and spun, stooped and bent. The little tutu didn't hide the garter belt she wore to hold up the seamed stockings she bought for this night. The heavy make-up made her look like the slut she was afraid to be seen as but it appeared she hadn't done anything to show herself as anything different.

It may have been my imagination but I thought I could smell her aroused pussy from where I sat.

When she tore off the little mesh tutu, the crowd went bonkers. The room filled with cheers and shouts of appreciation. More than one man yelled that she could have his cock any time she wanted it.

I was so proud of Cindy when she pirouetted over to the edge of the stage and squatted down, her legs wide open and her shaved pussy gleaming with moisture. Men placed bill after bill in her garter most copping a feel of her wet cunt.

My dick was so hard I couldn't help but reach down and stroke it through my pants.

When her number had finished, I watched my lovely wife walk from the stage and mingle with her appreciative audience. She went from table to table, sitting on laps, being felt up, and feeling those hard cocks she caused the men to have.

Cindy had a handful of cash as one of the men led her out of the main floor to the back.

"Bet she's getting fucked," Herb said. "Linda does the same thing. She gets hot having all those men lusting for her. She can't help it. She has to get fucked as soon as she leaves the stage."

"Let's get out of here, Herb. I have to take care of something."

Back at our house, I removed my clothes and lay back against the sofa masturbating. Herb had followed suit and was equally as naked and erect as I was.

We watched each other masturbate when I stopped. I really didn't want to do what I did next. "Let's suck each other again," I suggested.

Needless to say that what started as a mutual masturbation become something more intense. When Cindy, Linda, and Melvin walked in on us, Herb and I were intertwined, rolling about the floor in a 69, sucking each other's dick. Talk about embarrassing. When we stopped, Melvin laughed and told us to carry on. "Don't stop on our account boys. Suck those dicks."

I heard Melvin say to our wives that he wasn't surprised. "They're doing what comes natural to white boys."

The girls giggled as Herb and I resumed our sucking. There is something so nasty about being caught having sex and knowing they're watching us. It didn't take us long before we fucked our loads into each other's mouth.

By the time we finished swallowing our sperm, Melvin and our wives were naked. "You two cock suckers have some work to do. Before I fuck my two black cock whores, they brought you several loads of cum."

Melvin must have felt like a king as he sat back and watched his two white boys slurp and suck thick loads of savory sperm deposited in our wives by well hung black gentlemen.

"Oh yes baby. My pussy is full from all those black cocks that fucked me. Get that cum, johnnie. Clean momma's pussy so Melvin will fuck me, baby."

I heard Linda tell Herb pretty much the same thing.

When our wives were satisfied that we'd done our best, they sat beside Melvin who was sporting a beautiful erection. "I love that you two boys found each other," he said to Herb and me. "Two cock suckers doing what cock suckers do. Glad I could show you the way."

Herb and I shared a pallet on the floor as Melvin and our wives claimed the bed for themselves. He didn't fuck them though. Even as badly as our wives begged, all Melvin would let them do was suck him off. "My bitches need a shower before I lay with you," he told them much to their dismay.

When I awoke in the morning, Herb had an arm around me. He was snuggled up, his dick pressing against my ass. It felt so good to be held like that. I lay there as he spooned me. I was erect and enjoying the feeling of intimacy.

The girls showered with our man and when they came out, Melvin was hard as tungsten. He had the girls kneel with their beautiful asses high. He fucked them both, going from one to the other. When he was ready to cum, he had them turn and jacked himself off in their upturned faces.

Then, turning to us, he directed Herb and I to clean them up using our tongues.

"My God that was exciting, honey," Cindy glowed after our guests left. "I made so much money for Melvin. He said I was going to be his number one whore, baby."

"I thought you were going to keep some of what you earned sweetie."

"Now what kind of whore holds out on her pimp?" She giggled. "That's what Melvin said when he held his hand out for the cash I was paid to fuck those men."

"I guess you're right, Cin. Is that what you want to do, though? Give him all your money?"

"It's only right, johnnie. It is his place and his customers."

The conversation stopped for a few ticks when Cindy brought up this morning. "What did I see this morning? Herb spooning you. His arm around you, his dick I know was pressed against your ass. You two cock suckers exploring or are you lovers?"

"Aww, come on Cin. It's not like that."

"Then why did you let him hold you like you're his girl or something? And don't forget. We all saw you rolling around the floor together sucking each other."

"To be honest, it felt good t be held. You don't do that anymore. Besides, I woke up to him holding me like he was."

"You know Melvin saw you two. Want to know what he thinks?"

"Tell me."

"Melvin says that he thinks you want to be fucked. He told us in the shower that he'd like to stick his big cock in your fat ass."

My sharp intake of breath and the sudden erection I grew told Cindy all she needed to know. Clapping her hands, she grinned, "Melvin said he's going to make you one of his bitches if you let him fuck you baby. Won't that be nice?"

I had no answer.

Later that afternoon, Cindy told me that Melvin had called her to invite me to her show the next evening. "He said Herb is not to come with you."

Uh, okay, I guess."

"You trust Melvin, don't you?"

"I do," I answered. I guessed what Melvin wanted me for. I was a bit unsure that I wanted it too.

When we arrived, Cin left me to change. Melvin greeted me and had steered me into the same corner where I watched Cin's first dance. He sat very close to me as we watched my wife gallivant across the stage, showing her moves as well as her anus and pussy. "She's ripe for cocks tonight, johnnie," he whispered.

I felt Melvin put an arm around my shoulder and pull me against him. "You know you're my favorite husband, right?"

"Yes sir. Cindy told me you said that."

I felt his hand reach into my lap. "You're special, johnnie. I saw that in you right off."

I ran my hand up and down his thigh. "Cindy said that you told her you knew when we first met that I'd suck your cock. How did you know that?"

"I can sense when a boy like you is special, baby. Feel how hard you make me? I love how you suck my cock, baby. And I love it when you keep eye contact with me. You do like sucking me, don't you, johnnie?"

"I do, Melvin but you're scaring me. Cindy told me you want to make me one of your bitches. That you want to fuck me."

"Mmm, I do want that ass, baby.," he said sliding his hand down to cup my bottom. "I saw you pressing back against Herb the other morning and let me tell you, before he fucks this ass, I'm going to, but only if you want me to."

By then, Melvin had opened my pants and had my hard dick out, jacking me slowly, deliberately. I knew he was turning me on, seducing me. Melvin wanted to weaken any resolve I had to resist his advances. He wanted more from me. He wanted to turn me out. He wasn't satisfied with me just sucking his cock. He wanted me to be one of his women.

"I know you want me to whore for you. Cindy told me. But I don't know. I mean wearing women's clothing and whoring? Yes, I love your cock but I'm so confused, Melvin."

In his best Billy D Williams voice, Melvin clamed my fears. "Of course you are baby. You should be confused. I know this is all so new and confusing baby." He pulled me closer. " You need a man like me, johnnie. You need me to guide you, mold you, train you. You do want to be my baby, don't you johnnie?"

Without waiting for my answer, Melvin continued his assault on my will. ""Pussy is behind you now, baby. All that is in your past now. You have more to give, johnnie, so much more. Look at Cindy up there. Has she ever been happier? Have you ever seen her so free, so, so buoyant?"

"Since I've taken her under my wing, she has become more confident, more sure of herself and what she wants."

"Gently tugging my boner, Melvin told me that he wants the same for me. "You deserve it baby. You deserve a man like me to look after you, to fulfill those cravings deep within you. I have seen it in your eyes when I'm fucking your wife that you would love to trade places with her. Tell me I'm wrong."

I stiffened up. How could he have known that I was thinking that? The curiosity of being under his large body, giving myself to him had only surfaced recently. I hadn't shared those dirty thoughts with Cindy nor Herb. "How did you know that?"

Melvin smiled warmly. "Because I know you, baby. I know what you want and I know what you need."

"Sometimes I think this has gone too far. I mean you fucking Cindy was one thing. Please don't get me wrong, Melvin. I love watching you two together. It's only right that you and Cindy have sex and she and I don't. I love being able to watch and jack off. And sucking you before and after, um, I do that because I respect you."

"Is that the only reason, baby?"

"No. I like sucking your big cock," I whispered, beginning my surrender to the inevitable. Pressing my face against his chest, "I love your cock," I cooed.

"I know you do. It shows in the way you've learned how to please a big cock. You're a natural, johnnie. But, baby, you could have more, so much more. It's a small step from where you are today. I want that fat ass of yours and you want me to have it, don't you?"

"Won't it hurt?"

"It's supposed to the first time. When I take your virginity, that is if you let me, I'll be your man and I'll turn you into one of my bitches. Trust me, johnnie. I can have you looking so damned sexy that any man in this place would give $12.00 to stick his big black cock in your pretty mouth and sexy ass."

He had knowingly touched on my weakness. I looked around the room at all those well hung and horny black men. Each one needs relief having watched my wife perform and I should be there for them, just as Cindy is there for them.

The thought of all those wonderful black cocks finally crumbled my defenses. I unzipped Melvin's trousers and pulled his cock out. Scooting my butt over to give me room, I bent down and took him into my mouth.

"That's my girl," Melvin said stroking my growing hair. "This is what you're made for baby. Sucking and fucking black cocks. Suck your man like you know he likes it. Let the woman in you please her man, baby."

He had a way of making me feel special and wanted. At that moment I knew I wanted to give myself to him. To be one of his bitches. I rose from his cock and smiled, letting Melvin know I was his. I pushed the table to the side and like a good cock sucker, I got down on my knees and sucked his cock properly.

"Damn baby, you are the best cock sucker around."

I looked up at my man knowing I was giving him pleasure. "You're going to put me on stage, aren't you? You want me to dance naked like Cindy and whore for you, right?"

"No baby. You'll have lots of cock but I don't need a white boy dancing."

I went back to his cock determined to make him cum.

I heard myself making growling and snarling noises as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth. Melvin had said that Cindy was more confident. I was getting the same feeling. I wanted to own his cock, make it mine. I licked and kissed reverently when it occurred to me that Melvin's cock really owned me. I was a slave to his cock.

When I began to realize what my true purpose was, contentment washed over me. No longer would I decide my fate. My journey had begun, and Melvin held my destiny in his strong manly hands as surely as I now held his cock in mine. I would do whatever he wanted me to do, be whatever he wanted me to be.

Melvin started telling me things, dirty things, things that made me quiver. He told me that my jacking off, free range days were over. "Your clitty belongs to me, baby. I'm going to place that little pink joystick of yours under lock and key. You'll have to earn the right to tug on that little tube of skin that gives you your pretty smiley face."

"No baby girl, your orgasms will be mine. The hornier you get, the more you'll work to please real men.

My heart swelled with love for Melvin. That he would take me in his care, take control my most perverse habit of masturbation meant that he really cared about me.

"I love you, Melvin."

He smiled down at his new woman. "I know you do, bitch. I want you to call me daddy from now on. A sexy faggot needs a daddy and I'm your daddy."

Thank you, daddy," I sighed as I swallowed his cock again.

"I want my bitch to shave her body. My bitches don't have body hair. Understood?"

"Yes, daddy, I do."

I think it was my total surrender that made daddy cum. He took me by my head and fucked a delicious load down my throat.

I stayed kneeling while his cock drained the last of his seed and softened. Daddy allowed me to put his cock back where I found it then sent me home to shave. "Go on now, johnnie. Run along and shave. When I get there with Cindy, I want to see my new bitch in pretty panties. If I even think you jacked off, I'll make you sorry."

Yes daddy. I promise I won't jack off."

"Good. Now carry your fat ass out of here and go make yourself pretty for your daddy."

My heart was beating fast and hard as I scampered out of his club ready to start my new life.

Part 3 is coming but I have a request of you readers. I have a couple different endings in mind but am asking you for your suggestions. In the comment section, please give me your ideas of how you'd like to see this final chapter end.

Thank you in advance

johnnie.

12