All Comments on 'The Jacuzzi Ch. 04'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting story. I'd left a comment to chapter 2 saying that I would have liked Meagan and Jason to divorce their respective spouses and live together and raise children. At the time I didn't realise that Meagan already had children, not sure if it was mentioned at that point of the story.

That now complicates the situation. The siblings only have 3 choices, continue cheating on their spouses and take the risk of getting caught, come clean with their spouses and go through a very difficult divorce or stop their affair. Which would be immensely difficult for the siblings, going back to a platonic siling relationship would be nearly impossible and would probably cause depression and emotional trauma for one or both of them.. There is one other alternative ending that I seen in other stories similar to this where the siblings spouses are already having an affair unbeknownst to the siblings and the spouses institute the divorce proceedings thereby freeing the siblings from any guilt.

Waiting to see where this story goes but I now suspect that I won't be happy with the ending.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Continue to set a new standard - can't wait to see how they move forward with their spouses...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better and Better each time!

Looking forward to more! This is soooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Possible idea?

I don't know if this seems too forced, but maybe have theresa mention that she wants to try a threesome, and that she heard it from megan, and that eventually turns into a jason-megan-theresa threesome which later adds megan's husband to become a foursome? rough idea but i think it could be interesting to explore.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

I have never really been into the bro/sis thing but this story is very hot...! And you actually edit yourself well. Keep it “cumming”.....(as it were...) more please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking Great Play-by-play

I’ve read all of your current installments thus far, and I have to say that I love the alternate thoughts, paragraph by paragraph, of the two of them. It just flows, and the reader never has to guess what either character is thinking. Having two characters of equal value, you’re bringing them both to the light.

Seriously, Five Stars is not enough.

Thank you for a great read.

Mark737Mark737over 3 years ago
Keep going

Love reading the stories where the siblings are a bit older and not the barely 18 or 19.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Each chapter is more exciting than the last.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Where next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ORAL

I can't believe Jason didn't return the favor and eat his sister to several crashing orgasms before their shower. I kept waiting for it. There is NOTHING more intimate than two lovers tasting each other, exploring their entire bodies with their lips and tongue, with NO holes barred. You just can't get any closer than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely story

Just finished the series and I loved it.Very genuine love between the siblings. Are you planning on continuing this? I hope you do explore this series some more.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

I can't believe there isn't a sequel.

There is so much to add.

Jason caresses Megan's cunt with his tongue.

Jason and Megan in the 69 position.

Jason fucks Megan in the ass.

Jason and Megan are secretly dating.

Megan is pregnant.

Jason fucks pregnant Megan.

And much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

second all the comments below..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This feels like it's begging for a future chapter where Jason and a now-pregnant Megan take another dip in the jacuzzi. Hope AddToWater continues the story!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

What a magnificent story. Your character development and the slow build up of their ultimate passion was great. It’s also very erotic! Thank you for the time and effort you put in writing it. I hope that one day you’ll continue the story. ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't you just despise authors that bail before they conclude a story !!!!!

wotaz2wotaz2over 1 year ago

Now I'm curious what happens next haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh this was so hot. I hope you do more chapters, maybe 6 months down the road with them consumed with their affair and Megan pregnant with Jason’s baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it!

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

You are truly a gifted writer. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

HHHOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES