The Jacuzzi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister was going to make him cum.

Megan actually felt a couple of contractions at the base of her brother's cock, signaling that he was close. She did her best to get as much of his dick into her mouth as she could, determined to swallow down as much of his load as possible. Just the thought of Jason spewing his load again drove her wild. The crotch of shorts was now absolutely soaked, and she was so turned on she felt like she might actually cum without even touching herself. Using her hands and mouth liberally, her jaw aching, Megan redoubled her effort in sucking off her brother. She heard him start to moan louder.

"Oh, Megan," he said. "Oh, baby...that's it...so close."

Up and down, she sucked and stroked.

"God yes," he moaned again. "My beautiful sister...god, so good!"

Megan sighed with pleasure around his dick. Why was it such a turn-on when he called her his sister. It was a blatant reminder that they were committing incest, and yet it was just so hot.

She reached down and squeezed her brother's balls, and that did it.

"Oh fuck, sis, I'm cumming!" he cried out.

Megan was momentarily distracted by the fact that she was feeling an orgasm, too. Her pussy began clenching uncontrollably, and the climax was only intensified when the first jet of Jason's spunk shot into her eager mouth. She courageously resisted the urge to gag as that first shot hit the back of her throat like a bullet hitting a bullseye. Then jet after jet of semen blasted against her tongue, and Megan drank it down as if dying of thirst in a desert. She hardly had time to evaluate the taste as she slurped and swallowed, but she was happy to note that the taste of her brother's semen was quite tolerable, even a bit tasty. And remembering that it was her brother's sperm that she was drinking caused new waves of pleasure to reverberate from her pussy.

She wasn't quite gushing again, but it almost felt like she was peeing her pants, they were so wet.

Jason lost all notions of rational thought the moment his orgasm hit. It had built up so slowly and smoothly that it almost caught him by surprise. He had been expecting Megan to pull off of him and let him make a mess, but when she kept her mouth clamped on his dick and started sucking down his load, it put him in the stratosphere. Having had so much sex since last night, he didn't think he could produce such a prodigious load of cum as before, but he lost count of how many times his cock spit forth its seed into his sister's mouth. As he cried out in pleasure, he also heard her moan loudly around his dick, and he wondered just how much Megan was getting off on this, too.

Megan wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out as tears began flowing down her cheeks. Her jaw was numb, but her taste buds had never been happier to take a man's seed. Her brother continued to spasm and jerk under her, but eventually, after what seemed an eternity, his throws of passion began to subside, and the last couple of his ejaculations only oozed a few more drops of semen. Now that she had gone this far, she was determined to take every single drop in her mouth, and long after his climax had subsided, even to the point where his penis began deflating, Megan kept her mouth over the head of his cock, sucking him, milking him. If she never got to do this for her brother again, she wanted him to remember it forever.

Jason looked down at his sister in amazement. He could see veins bulging in her forehead, tears streaking down her cheeks. Her face was flushed. Yet still, even as his dick started getting soft, she maintained the connection. He reached down and stroked a lock of hair from in front of her eye, and she looked up at him. He smiled.

Megan finally withdrew her mouth, giving the tip of his wet penis one last loving kiss. She swallowed one more time for good measure, then opened and closed her jaw a few times. She grinned up at him in triumph.

"I have no words," he muttered, still breathing heavily.

She winked at him, then stood, stretching her legs. She saw his eyes go to her shorts, which were visibly wet around the crotch.

"I know," she said, still grinning down at him.

He looked up at her with astonishment. "Did you..."

She nodded.

"Awesome."

She giggled; he sounded like a stoned surfer who just rode the perfect wave.

The siblings made quite a site. Jason was sitting, naked from the waist down, his saliva-covered dick now flaccidly slumped over on one thigh. Megan was topless, standing between her brother's legs, wearing a wet pair of shorts. She started taking them off, and Jason suddenly straightened on the couch.

"Oh no," she chided playfully waggling a finger, "don't get any funny ideas." She shucked off her shorts and tossed them to the floor. "I need another shower."

Jason drank in the sight of his naked sister as she walked away from him toward the stairs. It was really only the second time he was able to get a good look at her ass. It was exquisite, and he determined in that moment that should he have the pleasure of fucking her again, he wanted to do it doggie-style, so he could stare at her ass the whole time.

Megan paused at the third step, then glanced behind her. She loved the sexy and silly sight of her brother, still relaxed on the couch, naked from the waist down.

She asked, "When do we have to be at that lunch?"

He glanced over at an antique grandfather clock. "Not for a few of hours."

Megan flashed her trademark devilish smirk. "Then why are you still wearing clothes, and why are you not following me upstairs?"

Jason raised a mischievous eyebrow and replied, "Good question."

In the next second he was on his feet, racing toward the stairs and flinging his t-shirt away. Megan, as naked as the day she was born, let out a shriek of playful terror and started running up the stairs, her beautiful and equally naked brother not far behind...

12