The Jail Bunny Ch. 05

Story Info
A visit from her friend leads to a business idea for Kellie.
2.2k words
4.36
1.5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hanging in there," Kim asked me, sitting on a chair outside my cell as she paid me a visit.

Still playing along with the game, but knowing what was coming.

"I'm doing fine," I replied.

She looked around.

"I brought you something," she said.

She reached behind her and from tucked inside the back of her skirt, she pulled out a vibrator. She handed it to me through the bars.

"This is what you asked for in your letter, right?" she said.

"Mmm hmm," I nodded with a grin.

"I brought the charger, too," she said. It was attached to the vibrator. "I hope you have an outlet to plug it into."

I nodded my head towards the back wall of the cell. "I do."

"Well, you take care of yourself. I'll try to come back and see you in a few weeks."

She stood up and headed towards the exit. I took the vibrator and laid down on my cot. Turning it on to low power, I pressed it to my thighs and began moving it slowly upwards until I had it between my legs. The low vibrations provided only the slightest tease of pleasure through the thin cotton of my orange uniform so I slightly increased the power, closing my eyes, imagining Jeff fucking me a few days ago to stimulate my mind.

I slid the vibrator inside my pants, pressing it against my panties and turned the power up a little more. Breathing hard, my eyes closed, I stiffened my legs and began lightly thrusting my hips, imagining Jeff on top of me with his hardness deep inside of me. I turned the power up once more and slid the vibrator inside my panties, allowing a soft moan to escape my lips. Using my free hand, I slid up my shirt and began feeling my hardened nipples.

"What the hell, get your hands off of me!" I heard Kim's voice protest as the entrance to the corridor re-opened. Quickly, I turned off the vibrator, hid it under my pillow and pulled down my shirt. I stood up and saw Jeff leading Kim down the corridor in an orange uniform matching mine, her hands cuffed behind her back.

"Ma'am, we have you on security camera bringing contraband to an inmate," Jeff said. "That's a very serious offense."

"This is bullshit," Kim protested again.

Jeff unlocked my cell and escorted Kim inside and removed her handcuffs. He closed and locked the cell.

"Maybe a few days locked up here yourself will teach you how serious it is," Jeff said. "You're lucky this is just a city jail not a prison. This kind of offense could get you a few years in one of those places."

He walked away and Kim turned and grinned at me.

"How'd I do," she asked. "Did I play the role well?"

I giggled.

"You played it great," I said.

"God, those hands of his! When he frisked me! So powerful and commanding."

I giggled again. Then I took her by the hand and pulled her down onto the cot with me and laid her on top of me, pulling her in and kissing her on the lips, my hands running through her red hair. She sighed in pleasure as we kissed our hands running over each other.

I began raising her shirt and I pulled it up off over her head and threw it to the floor.

"You're not wasting any time," she said with a smile.

"No, I'm not," I said. "And remember, I was here first, so I have seniority in this cell."

"Oh, you're the top bitch, huh?" Kim said playfully.

"That's right," I joked back.

I lifted my arms and she removed my shirt as well and we removed each other's undershirts as well, pressing our bare chests against each other's. I slid my hand down her pants and inside her panties and began fingering her. I don't think she was expecting it because she gasped and her body immediately shook, not in resistance but in pleasure. I slid two fingers into her, curling them up and thrusting them while I thumbed her clit.

"Oh my God," she moaned. "Oh, fuck, Kellie!"

I finger-fucked her harder, faster. I wasn't going to make her wait nearly as long as Jeff had made me wait. I was going to make her cum within her first thirty minutes here. Her body was already shaking and I felt her legs wriggling like jelly as she tried to control herself. But she hadn't spent as much time fantasizing about this as I had. My whole adult life had been spent fantasizing about being in jail. Only recently, since I had described the fantasy to her, had she taken an interest in it. I'd been able to control myself more as a result of conditioning myself to the fantasy. For Kim, it was all coming at once. She screamed as I felt her cum all over my fingers, soaking them and soaking her panties as well.

I slid out my fingers and pressed them to her lips. She let them slide in and sucked on them tasting herself. Her eyes gazed into mine, a look of pure lust on her face.

She opened her mouth, taking my fingers out.

"Your turn," she said simply.

She stood up and slid down her pants and then took off her panties. Looking at me with a sinfully erotic look in her eyes, she slid off her panties and then, ensuring that the wet spot in the front was directly against my tongue, she shoved them into my mouth, gagging me.

She pulled off my pants and panties and then knelt down on the cot and put her face between my legs and began kissing my cunt, letting her tongue graze the outside of it.

My eyes rolled back in my head and my mouth hung open and I reached up and grabbed the bar of the bedframe to steady myself.

I wasn't cuffed like I was with Jeff so I easily could have ungagged myself by pulling her panties from my mouth, but it turned me on to taste her in such a way so I simply held on to the bedframe and remained gagged as I felt her slip her tongue inside of me while she began playing with my clit with her fingers. She flicked her tongue back and forth inside of me and I thrust my hips against her lips.

She looked up at me, locking eyes, and we smiled at each other. She slid her tongue out and crawled upward and took her panties from my mouth and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I reached under the pillow and pulled out the vibrator. I felt Kim press her pussy against mine and I turned the vibrator on and held it between our legs, sharing the vibrations between us while both of us moaned loudly, our breasts also pressed against one another, our naked bodies fully entwined in raw lustful, hedonistic sex. I felt myself climax, cumming over the vibrator and Kim. It caused a domino effect and Kim climaxed again as well and I felt her hot juices covering me.

I laid there on my cot next to Kim, catching my breath, looking over at her, smiling, giggling. Her hand went down and lightly rubbed herself, letting her body and her heart rate slowly come back down. Cuddling up with each other, we laid there peacefully until we fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning to the sound of the cell door opening.

"Alright, miss," Jeff said to Kim. "We unfortunately don't have enough to hold you. Get yourself together. You're being released."

Kim grinned at me and stood up, picking up her uniform from the floor. Jeff ushered her out of the cell and then closed the door, locking me inside again.

***

Over the next several months, Jeff and I spent a lot of time fucking in my cell making the most of my time and of my fantasy. It was something I did not want to end, but all the same, as we neared my "release date," I played the part of the prisoner anxious to be let go. Jeff led me out of my cell one morning, my hands cuffed in front of me, and brought me to the back office of the jail and sat me down across from his desk.

"So, Inmate Brennan," he said, "you're nearing your release date. What are your plans once you are released?"

I looked at him, a shy sort of look on my face, the kind of nervous look someone might give as they are hoping to make a good impression to be released from jail.

"Well," I said, "my boyfriend and I, we...we were thinking of maybe opening a business together."

"Oh, really," he said, genuinely surprised. I hadn't told Jeff yet the idea I had, so this was my way of proposing it to him.

"Yeah," I said, "I sort of had this idea during my time here...I think a lot of women might be curious as to what being in jail might be like, but are too nervous to behave in a way that would actually get them sent there...and they don't want to actually hurt anyone with an actual crime. He and I were thinking that perhaps we'd buy an old abandoned jailhouse...turn it into like a jail hotel. Women could make reservations...a day, a night, a week...a month...more...and they could be brought in and treated like a real prisoner. Frisked...locked up." I looked at him, a flirtatious and sensuous grin on my face.

He nodded, intrigued.

"We'd even have a little gift shop where guests could buy souvenirs...like their uniform, handcuffs, shackles, waistchains. All things associated with the fantasy."

"Just women?" he said

"Well, for now. I think women might be more curious about such a thing than men. But...who knows...down the line, if the business succeeds...perhaps we open one for men as well."

"Well, it sounds like you have quite the plan in mind," he said.

"What do you think," I asked him. "You think such a business might succeed?"

He nodded thoughtfully.

"I think...it's an innovative idea," he said.

***

A month later, we had a camera crew at the jail and we were set to film a commercial. I stood in the front entrance of the jail and the camera was on me.

"Alright, Kellie, just like we rehearsed," Jeff said.

The camera started recording.

"Hi," I said. "I've been let out of my jail cell just long enough to tell you ladies about an interesting and unique experience. Have you ever wondered, even for a short time, what being in jail is like? Is the idea perhaps even a little bit exciting to you? Arousing? Give you that warm tingling feeling between your legs?"

We walked a little further into the jailhouse.

"Well, you're not alone and here's your opportunity. Here at the Cadenville Jail Hotel, you can have an experience just like that and not have to feel embarrassed about what turns you on. You can be around other Jail Bunnies just like yourself."

Jeff entered the shot.

"Okay, Inmate, time to go back to your cell."

He pulled my arms behind my back and handcuffed me and the camera followed us as he led me back to my cell and ushered me in and removed the cuffs. He closed the door and locked me in and I stepped up to the bars, grabbing them and looking at the camera through them.

"Jeff is the jailer here," I said as he ushered me in, "and he'll make sure your experience is very real for you. Your significant other can even come for a conjugal visit. Or Jeff will provide that service even if that's something you're into. But space is limited and we can only accommodate a few prisoners at a time, so call and book your cell today."

That was where we chose to end the ad which we planned to target to a local market as a sponsored ad shown before videos on porn sites.

"I think we got it," Jeff said. He smiled at me through the bars and leaned in and kissed me through them.

"I have a feeling we're going to get a lot of response," I told him. "I've always felt that this is a secret fantasy of a lot of women."

"And you're okay with me having sex with these women," he asked me.

I nodded.

"Sure," I said. "Because at the end of the day, I know it's my cell you'd prefer to be in."

He smiled back.

"Have I ever told you how much you turn me on," he asked.

"I think so," I said. "But you can always tell me again."

I laid down on my cot and it occurred to me I hadn't slept anywhere else in over seven months now. This jail cell had effectively become my home. And I was happier than I'd ever been.

Two months later, the entire jail was full with other women who were Jail Bunnies just like me.