The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn Ch. 06

Story Info
The jail guard discover lesbian sex.
2.9k words
4.76
9.9k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jail guard gets her turn. Part VI

My enlightenment.

The sunlight crept through a small space in-between the blinds of our hotel room awakening me. I wasn't sure what time it was, all I could comprehend was that it was morning and the sun was out. I was lying on my side facing the window. I could feel Debbie's foot resting against me leg. My eyes were coated in sleep and I was drained. My throat dry, my body sore and my pussy feeling like it was fucked by a jackhammer.

I rolled my head backwards to see Debbie lying in the bed next to me. She was sprawled out like an angel. On her back, mouth open, blankets just high enough to cover her tits. She was so beautiful, in a deep sleep, just dreaming of things to come. I rolled onto my back and just laid there staring at her a while. I didn't want to wake her, but I also wanted her awake. It was a strange feeling waking up next to a naked woman, I had sex with. It was surely a first for me. Part of me was enlightened that I was there, part of me was in sheer terror.

I got up to pee, just putting my robe on over my body and started some coffee. I needed Coffee! I didn't want to be too noisy, but I needed something to get me going. It wasn't long after that Debbie started to slowly awaken. She groaned out after rolling over and getting hit in the face by the same stream of sunlight that had woken me. She pulled the pillow over her head, to hide the light as I softly whispered, "Good Morning."

I was sitting on the chair in the room next to the table, sipping my coffee, when she sprang up from the bed pulling the sheet off wrapping it around her and walking towards the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and the sink water run and just a moment later Debbie came out of the bathroom wrapping the sheet around her body falling back onto the bed, growling in frustration that she was up already. I sat and smiled just looking at her, feeling the same way. She tossed and turned for a while until she finally came to life.

"Why aren't you in bed with me?" She asked.

"I didn't want to wake you up sweetie and I needed some coffee." I replied.

I slid back into bed with her, dropping my robe, pulling the comforter over me. Debbie curled up next me, nuzzled her head under my arm pit and threw her leg over mine. Her body was warm and soft as we cuddled against each other, slowly starting our day. I was in awe, I was loving every minute of this and frankly, I was horny.

We talked for a while, just lying there naked in each other's arms. I was so turned on and so ready to take her again. I wanted to be holding her tits in my hand, feeling her wet pussy, kissing her soft lips, but we were both hungry (our stomachs were growling out loud) and we wanted to get out for a day of adventure. We both got dressed and made out way down to the hotel dining room and got our continental breakfast. We decided on a little shopping, a lunch, a nap in the afternoon and then room service for dinner alone in our room.

When we got back upstairs, Debbie changed into more "normal" street clothes wearing these tight pair of blue jeans. Her ass was perfect in them and made me so aroused.

We spent the day in the downtown area, shopping and trying on dresses and other clothes. We had lunch at this quaint outdoors café, having BLT clubs and ice-cold pop. We stopped in at several candy stores buying chocolates and strawberries and pretzels to snack on for that night.

We headed back to the hotel and we laid down on the bed dozing off almost instantly. I awoke a few hours later (I couldn't believe I slept that long) ready to roll over and seduce her, but she wasn't there. I could hear the shower running and could smell the fragrance of body wash in the air.

I was so enamored by her; I was so turned on by her and I just wanted pussy. Maybe it was the divorce, maybe it was the spontaneity of this all, maybe I had pent up sexual frustration for years. All I knew is I wanted every inch of her naked body.

A few minutes later, the shower stop running and I could hear her fumbling around in the bathroom. She emerged sometime later, dressed using the towel to dry her hair.

"Why didn't you wake me sweetie?" I asked.

"You looked so beautiful and so deep in sleep I didn't want to wake you." She spoke. "Plus, I need a shower."

Debbie knelt on the bed near me and leaned over giving me a soft closed lip kiss on my lips, saying; "Common go get ready."

I got up and rifled through my suit case looking for something to wear and I ducked into the bathroom for a shower. I was actually disappointed that I didn't get to join her in the shower and since she was already dressed and ready to go, I didn't think she'd be joining me.

After looking at the hotel room service order, we decided we'd rather go out to eat than order in. We looked through some local restaurant brochures and decided on this little Italian place a few blocks way. We drove over to the restaurant while holding hands and enjoying our time together. We had an amazing Italian dinner, sipping wine and eating more breadsticks than two women should have.

We walked around a bit afterwards, just holding hands and loving the fact that we were spending time alone. We stopped and grabbed some large coffees for the night and decided it was time to head back to the hotel. When we got into my car, Debbie placed her hand over mine as I was reaching for the gear shift. I looked her direction, as she was looing at mine. She leaned in for a deep long passionate kiss, that set my world on fire. Her lips were so soft and coated in her lipstick, her tongue, softly and deeply swirling around in my mouth. Neither of us pulled away and we sat her kissing for about 3 minutes, just absolutely engaged with each other.

When we finally broke from the kiss, Debbie, whipped her lips and softly said, "Carly, this weekend has been the best days of my life. Thank you for making this possible."

My heart melted and I flattered her back by saying, "You have no idea how much I love being here with you."

We hugged deeply and I knew then. I absolutely knew I was in love with her.

We held hands as we drove back to the hotel, pulling into the lot. We walked arm in arm, through the big double sliding doors and right over to the elevator. As we stood and waited for it to arrive, she leaned into my body and whispered in my ear, "If this is love, then I am absolutely in love."

We didn't get into the elevator and had the doors close when we were deep in kiss. We were on floor five and as we rose up, our hands drifted south and before I knew it, we were rubbing and caressing each other's pussies over our clothing. I heard the ding and felt the doors open.

We staggered to our room, fumbling with the key, as my hand was cupping her hot ass. Those jeans looked incredible on her, and I wanted them off! I wanted my tongue on her pussy, I wanted to lick her from top to bottom, I wanted my tongue up her ass.

We didn't get into the room and the door slammed shut as we were ripping clothes off of each other. Her shirt first then mine. Her mouth kissing, slobbering and licking my upper chest area making her way to my tits. I couldn't get my hands behind my back fast enough to unclasp my bar, as her mouth hit the cups of my bra, kissing the material, waiting for me to get the damn bra off.

I was so excited and so overstimulated that I couldn't get a hold of the clasp, so Debbie reached around and unclasped it for me. Her mouth ravaged my nipples, sucked them, bit them and pulled on them, as I groaned in pleasure.

Debbie and I staggered to the bed, as we both feel onto the mattress in each other's arms. Me reaching out to her bra straps, pulling them off of her shoulders far enough down to get her tits out. We were deep in kiss, absolutely smitten with each other. There was no breaking this lust. Debbie pulled her arms through her bra straps, swinging it around, unclasping it and throwing it onto the floor. I leaned in higher and deeper onto her body. Every part of me tingled. Every bit of me wanted to be so close, so intwined and so tangled in her.

We stopped kissing and I leaned my head and body down and started sucking on her nipples. I was cupping the bottom of her tits lifting them up and bringing then to my mouth, one after the other, than back and forth. My hand slid down her stomach and onto her crotch feeling my way between her legs. My hand rubbing up and down he denim of her jeans at her pussy, trying to feel the outline of sheer sexy lips.

She unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them while raising her hips, trying to slide the tight pants off. I assisted as I got back onto my knees pulling her legs through the leg while turning the jeans inside out through my effort. We both giggled, knowing how saddening it was that two women couldn't get a pair of jeans off. I unbuttoned unzipped my slacks, managing to get them off, while on my knees, throwing them to the floor.

"I need you," She moaned out as her hand made her way down her body and under her panties to her wet, wide-open pussy. She rubbed herself as I watched knowing it was all for me.

I pulled at the sides of her panties as she lifted her hips. I slid then off revealing her hand covering herself, her eyes affixed and loving as I watched her for a few more seconds. I dove in face first, literally pushing her hand aside. I kissed and licked her slit and slid my tongue right up inside her. Debbie arched her back and whimpered in pleasure as my tongue swirled around her opening.

"Oh, fuck Carly, Fuck!" She cried out as I began eating her out.

My pussy was throbbing, my asshole was throbbing and I need to be filled by something.

"Come here," she moaned out. While grabbing my face and head pulling it up towards her. I laid down next to her and we kissed deeply again, while both of our hands dove deep onto each other's pussies.

We were both lying on our side, legs up, spreading them open, rubbing each other's clit. We sat forehead to forehead, nose to nose, staring into each other's eyes, while bringing ourselves to the first of many orgasm that night.

"I love you, Carly!" She cried out as my fingers entered into her pussy.

"I love you too Deb." Slipped from my lips.

"Finger me baby!" I moaned out as she slid two fingers deep inside me. My body shook and my legs thrusted like I was doing crunches. Our heads continued being pressed against each other, while we finger banged each other.

I came first, letting out an explosion, like one I hadn't seen in a while. Debbie, came almost seconds behind me, squealing out in pleasure I raised my hips throwing my leg over her body, while her hand was still buried deep between my legs. I was practically on top of her as our lips met again. "I need your mouth on my ass," I boasted as we broke from our kiss.

Debbie rolled me onto my back and slid down in-between my legs. Her mouth engulfing my clit, as her eyes starred up at me. She licked up and down my pussy, making me wet, tantalizing me, tuning me on again, licking, tasting and swallowing my wetness. Debbie pushed my legs to my chest, licking the lower portion of my slit, until her head dropped even further and her tongue hit my asshole. I moaned out in a pleasurable squeak. Debbie's tongues continued working and licking and slurping up and down asshole, as I lay there holding my legs up to my chest feeling her pleasing me, like no one had in a long time.

Her fingers started rubbing around my asshole and in my mind, I was begging for her to slide them in. I heard her spit on my asshole and ask me, "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I whimpered out,

Debbie slid a finger deep in my ass, as I groaned out loud. The feeling of having something inside me, up and in my as, was beyond belief. I laid there as Debbie fingered my ass, as I whimpered in pleasure. Every now and then in my marriage, I would let hubby fuck me in the ass, but this was different. This was my lesbian lovers' fingers deep inside me.

"I need lube." She moaned out. "Did you bring any?"

"Yes, in the sleeve of my suitcase." I replied

Debbie got up rifling though my bag, until she found the little bottle of lube I brought. She returned to lying flat on the bed. She popped open the lid and squirted a lot on my pussy and used her hands to rub up and down over me from my clit to my asshole. She slid two fingers back into my asshole and they glided right in. Her mouth covering my clit as she pumped back and forth. I laid there being pleasured like never before, moaning out with head thrust. She brought me to orgasm within two minutes. My body shook, my legs thrusted back and forth, my stomach quivered.

"I want your pussy." I bellowed out.

Debbie got onto her knees and started to swing around, throwing her body over mine, backing herself up. Her hot wet pussy just coming right towards my face. We adjusted correctly and got into a 69. My tongue ravished, licked and sucked the ever living fuck out of her pussy while she continued fingering my pussy and my asshole. She came quickly, followed by me gain.

But the I did something I never thought I would do. I pulled her torso up and away from my body, and said, "I want your ass."

I re-adjusted her angle and I had her sit her ass right on my face. Debbie arched back, and spread her as cheeks as she lowered her asshole onto my mouth. My nose sticking up and out of her ass crack as my tongue started swirling around, licking up, licking down and trying to push inside of her

She was whimpering at high pitched volumes and I could tell she was rubbing her clit as I lay with my face buried deep in her ass.

"Yah Carly, fuckin' lick it." She cried out, as my tongue swirled as hard and as fast as I could.

"Fuck! Fuck! I wanna cum. I wanna cum." Spewed from her lips as I continued eating her while her fingers worked her own pussy.

"Car, Car, Car," she screamed out, as her body started shaking. She was cumming form getting her ass eaten out. Her body thrusted and quivered as I kept going.

As I continued eating her as, her hands were still playing and teasing my pussy. As she got close to orgasm number two, I pulled my mouth from her asshole and told her, "Cum on my face."

Within seconds. Debbie lifted herself off of me, swung around, climbed right back up on top of me, putting her dripping wet hot pussy right on my mouth. My tongue swirled in and out of her slit, as she moaned louder and louder. I felt her legs start shaking and locking and she was belting out, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum."

I felt her release, with one loud scream, her body shook and I knew she was cumming.

I kept licking and caressing every inch of her pussy while she was looking upwards, her mouth wide open, pulling and cupping her own tits.

"FUCK!" She cried out.

Debbie climbed off of me and laid down on top of my chest, just off to the side She was dripping with sweat and was gasping for air.

Her hand just rested over and cupped my pussy, which was still wet, still open and still throbbing.

We laid to together naked for a long time. Just in silence. Just in awe and just falling more in love with each other, than we had.

I started thinking, Have I been a lesbian all this time and just never realized it?

We dozed of pretty early, naked spent and relieved. It was our last night together and tomorrow we'd have to leave and drive home and go about our lives. I didn't want it to end.

But surprisingly a middle of the night adventure awaited us. An early morning, I will never forget.

To be continued...