The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn Ch. 07

Story Info
The jail guard discovers lesbian sex.
2.9k words
4.66
11.8k
11

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jail guard gets her turn. Part VII

17-minutes of anal sex.

I must have been dreaming of sex, or something sexual, because I awoke in the dark of night. In the quiet of the hotel room. I was sweating. The area between my tits was wet and glistening and my pussy was throbbing. I couldn't even comprehend, where I was; or what time it was, or even what day it was.

As I came to my senses a little more, I looked over to see Debbie lying on her right side her back to me, barley covered in sheets. She was deep asleep. I was trying to remember what brought me to this state of arousal? Was it a dream? Was it being with her the last few days? I was dripping wet, I was throbbing, my asshole was wide open and I wanted to be fucked in every way possible.

I started softly and slowly rubbing my clit, around in long deep circles, feeling my wetness as I started turning myself on more. I slid my hand further down, feeling my lips open, pulsing, full of lust. I slid a finger inside myself, only to remove it, bring it to my mouth, slide it into my mouth, and slide it back down right past my pussy and deep onto my asshole. I was teasing it, pushing on it, fondling it. If I was a guy, I would have been rock hard and ready to squirt.

"Oh my god, I'm so fucking horny!" I mumbled softly, as I continued playing with myself.

I started re-living the night before, feeling Debbie making love to me. Re-living the day I stood there watching her in her cell fucking herself with the broom handle as I watched. Subconsciously, or maybe purposely I forgot I had brought the strap-on, but suddenly I remembered I had a toy with me.

I didn't want to leave Debbie out of this fantasy or activity, but I didn't want to wake her if she was sleeping deeply. I tried nudging her, rolling up next to her, bumping her, all while my hand continued playing with my pussy and my asshole.

In my head I was screaming. "Deb, wake up I need you to be fucking me!"

But I didn't want to be a bitch, if she wasn't horny.

The lube was resting on the night stand next to the bed. I reached over and squirted a lot on my right hand and just slid my hand back and forth, up and down my pussy to my asshole. Now; not only was I wet from my own juices, I was sloppy soaking wet from the lube I needed that dildo in me, I needed to be fucked and I needed to suck on cock. I wanted her pussy, I wanted her on mine, but I needed to be filled.

Debbie must have heard me, or felt me playing with myself cause just as I was getting close to cumming, she whispered; "Are you ok baby?"

I wanted to just say yes, but I couldn't lie.

"No baby, I am not. I am so fucking horny, so wet and I need to cum!" As I laid there, picking up my pace with my fingers rubbing my clit.

Debbie rolled over towards me and could see I was masturbating. She lay and watched me for a second, until she placed her hand over mine. She mimicked my up and down movements as she edged in closer to me.

"You're soaking wet," she moaned softly in my ear.

"Oh my god! I am." I replied.

"I need something in me. I need to be fucked." I moaned out.

Confused by my words, I think she froze.

"In my bag bay, I brought something." I furthered.

I got up and slid off the bed, rifling through my bag, pulling out the strap-on I had bought a week or so ago. Debbie couldn't see what I was holding and was still (probably) rather confused on what I was doing. When I climbed back into bed, I handed her the dido, straps and all attached, and she realized what I meant by "Dick".

Oh! She gasped out. "I like it."

Debbie adjusted herself upwards sitting upright as I laid back down. She was holding and fondling the dildo, finally getting a good look at it.

"You want this dick baby?" She asked.

"Yes, I do." I moaned out as my hand continued playing with my pussy.

Debbie rammed the dildo into my mouth, making me suck it like it was a real cock. Her hands holing it at the base, straps rocking back and forth as I lay there with this fake cock deep in my throat, as my hand continued rubbing my pussy and ass.

"Yah suck it baby!" She barked out.

Now, I had never played with a strop-on before. I had no idea how to use it, or wear it. But apparently Debbie had. She slid herself down the mattress and slid between my legs. Her head lowered and she licked and sucked on my pussy as her fingers caressed my rubbed my asshole. My hands grabbing and cupping both my tits. I came on her face in about 35 seconds, but begged her to keep going. Debbie slid off of the bed and in the dark of the night and somehow in the darkness of our room, slid on the strap-on. She was standing there in the dim light of the room, wearing her new cock, and she was WITHIOUT A DOUBT, going to fuck me with it.

"Lube!" She demanded.

I reached out and handed it to her, as she squirted out a large amount in her hand. I watched her start stroking the strap on dick, like it was her real dick, sliding her palm and fingers back and forth. I was in awe. I was horny. And I was ready. Debbie climbed back onto the bed and slid on top of me. I pulled my legs up a bit, spreading them wide open, as she reached down grabbing the fake cock lining it up with my pussy. After a slight angle adjustment, she slid it inside of me. "Holy fuck!" I moaned out as the big fake cock slid deep inside me.

Debbie rocked back and forth pumping me with the strap on while her chest lay flat on top of mine and our mouths were deep in kiss. I was whimpering throughout our kisses as she continued nailing me with the strap-on. Her motions were sending that big cock deep inside me. I was overwhelmed, I was in lust, I was overly excited and I was going to cum again.

"You like that baby?" She asked.

"Yes." Holy Fuck, I like it," came spewing from my mouth.

"Faster baby! Faster!" I cried out. As I started doing reverse crunches, thrusting my hips downwards as she pumped me harder and deeper. I came within seconds feeling an explosion, with a cock deep inside my dropping wet pussy.

"Roll over!" She demanded, as she withdrew the cock from my pussy.

I rolled onto my stomach as Debbie's hands pulled at my hips upwards lifting my torso off the mattress.

I felt a host of excitement and emotions as I knew she was going to fuck my ass with this cock. She squirted a lot of lube on my asshole and started rubbing her fingers up and down along me. She slid one finger in and started pumping in and out slowly, getting me ready for her cock.

I felt Debbie rise up onto her knees and slide in behind me. I felt the tip of the dildo at my asshole and felt her pushing in. I adjust mt height and pushed backwards, until I felt it slid inside of me.

I gasped for air. It felt so big, so thick and so hard.

"I'm not stopping until you cum three times Carly." She groaned out.

"Yes, Mommy!" Was my only answer.

We adjusted our angles getting a better positioning as she slowly slid the dildo in and out of me. I happened to look at the clock on the night table and it read, 2:17 A.M.

Debbie started thrusting back and forth, ramming her big fake cock deep in my ass. Back and forth and back and forth, sending sensations of love, lust and passion throughout my whole body.

"Fuck!" I cried out as she was pumping my tight ass.

"You like this cock?" She asked.

"I love that cock." I replied.

It wasn't long until I was going to cum. I was on all fours, wasn't even playing with my pussy, but I felt the building deep inside me. The dildo was hitting the right spots and I was going to explode with it in my ass.

"Deb, don't stop, don't stop!" Was all I could get out.

You going to cum baby?" She asked.

"Yes!" I whimpered out as she picked up her pace.

Seconds later I was overtaken by the feeling of this cock inside of me and I came hard. My legs shook, my back arched, my body shook and I was dripping wet, spewing like a hose.

"I'm not done yet!" She said as she continued ramming me.

All I could do was kneel and whimper louder and louder with each thrust.

'Fucking take me." I cried out after catching my breath.

Debbie just kept ramming that cock in and out of me time and time again. This wasn't a man! This "Dick" wasn't going to cum! She could just keep pounding me for hours on end if she wanted.

About 5 minutes later, I felt the same feelings stirring inside me again. I was getting closer. I was grasping and pulling all the blankets towards me. My hands were clinched around the material. My mouth open. I was moaning loudly. I was drooling and I was falling in love as she continued banging my ass.

"Cum bitch." She spoke out, as her body thrusted faster and faster.

"I am baby, I am." I cried out, as I felt her shoving every inch of that cock inside my ass.

"Fuck!" I screamed out, as my body locked up, as I released my second orgasm. I wanted to beg her to stop, but I also wanted to beg her to keep going.

Debbie slowed her pace, giving me a chance to catch my breath and let my body rest.

"You want more baby? You want more of this cock?" She asked.

"Yes, baby! I cried out. "I wanna squirt." Was my reply.

Debbie continued ramming me for what seemed like an eternity. My ass was numb, my pussy was dripping juice all down my legs. I had never taken cock in my ass for more than a few minutes with the hubby (he was the only one to ever do that to me) and now I am shooting for number 3 while she kept fucking me.

I had to rub my pussy. I had to play with myself. That needed attention too. Before I realized it Debbie was bringing me to my third orgasm. It's what she demanded and it's what I needed.

"You going to cum again baby?" She asked.

"Yes," I whimpered as my fingers were rubbing my clit so hard and deep that I thought I was taking skin off.

Within seconds I released my third explosion. This time I fucking squirted on the bed. Everything got soaking wet and I didn't even know what to do next.

"There ya go baby! I got three." She cried out.

Debbie stopped thrusting backwards and forwards, but left the dildo deep inside me as I shook and released. She laid her chest down on the top of my back and wrapped her arms around me. I barley had enough strength to hold our body weight up. I was dripping with sweat, juices were running down my legs. My asshole throbbing, my pussy numb and my body absolutely spent from cumming like this.

I looked at the clock at it was 2:31. I couldn't believe she had been fucking me for more than 15 minutes with that cock. Moreover, 15 minutes with it up my ass.

Debbie finally withdrew her cock as I fell face first onto the mattress feeling the big wet spot I had left on the sheets. She laid partially on top of my back resting her head on my shoulder blade.

"Did you like it?" She asked.

"Oh my god yes." I replied.

I rolled over onto my back as she wiped my hair that was drenched and stuck to my cheek away from my face. She laid her head down on my chest, as it continued to rise and fall, slowing with each breath, her hand cupping my right breast.

"Holy fuck!" I spoke out. "That was fucking amazing."

Where did you learn to do that?" I asked,

"With my ex." She replied.

"I never met someone who liked anal, as much as I do." She spoke. "It's a huge turn on to do that to you."

"I never did it too much with the hubby, just every once and a while, but you are phenomenal at it." I replied.

Debbie slid off the strap-on off and rested up against me deeper. We were failing in love. There was no doubt about it. Here I was lying in a hotel room early Sunday morning, naked, sweaty, after being fucked anally by my girlfriend with a strap-on and I wanted her even more.

I couldn't contain my feelings anymore. As much as I was scared to say it, I had to tell her.

"Deb, look at me." I spoke.

Debbie lifted her head from my chest and in the darkness of the room we looked into each other's eyes and I whispered to her; "Sweetie I am falling for you. I want this to be forever."

"Debbie's eye watered a bit and a smile came across her face that I had never seen before. "I am falling in love with you to Carly." She quietly whispered back.

I pulled her in for another deep kiss. Finally accepting I was falling in love with her and wanted her to be in my life permanently. I was getting so aroused again and had feelings swirling inside of me that I couldn't even comprehend. I wanted her. I wanted every inch of her. I wanted to fuck her so hard, she'd never even look at another woman. And even though I had zero experience in lesbian sex prior to her, I was going to be the best fuck she ever had. We kissed deeply and held our bodies close as the quietness of the room swallowed us.

As we broke from our deep long kiss, I moaned out, "I want your pussy baby."

Debbie lifted herself off of me, threw her leg over my body and climbed up on top of my face, sliding her wet pussy onto my lips. And even though the room was dark and I didn't have the greatest view of it. I knew, somehow, I knew, just what to do and where to use my tongue and fingers. I ate her out until she came twice, tasting every bit of her hot wet juices. I was becoming very fascinated with her, with pussy and with sex like this!

Before we dozed back off. I laid there cuddled with her, just holding her and softly kissing the top of her head. I realized that I was falling in love with her. This wasn't a case of puppy love, or infatuation with a woman love. A new "lesbian experience" love. I was in love with her. I wanted her and I was ready for this.

I awoke the next morning parched, feeling half dead and I could barely walk. My pussy and ass had never been given so much love, so much attention and such a pounding as it did that weekend.

Debbie and I showered together the next morning before we left the hotel. And as much as we wanted to rub, suck and lick each other off again, neither of our bodes; or those sensitive areas, could take anymore. We were both rather sore!

We drove home and parked at the park near her halfway house. We kissed for a long while and spoke about trying to plan something when she was finally out for good. I wanted to tell her "I love you" before she left the car, but I just couldn't spit it out. I watched her walk away; I knew I was in for more life altering experiences with her.

I had to talk to someone about this. I had to know I wasn't going crazy. I contacted an old friend and met her for dinner that night.

And as uneasy as it was, I had to tell her I was falling for a woman and had spent all weekend having lesbian sex; and I thought I was falling in love. I had to get it off my chest. I explained to my friend that I felt that I have had a re-birth, a new sexual awakening and I thought I was becoming a lesbian and expressed my love for Debbie

I think my friend was shocked and surprised, but simply said to me; "Go for it!"

And I did.

Tell you all about it in the next chapter...