The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn Ch. 08

Story Info
The jail guard discover lesbian sex.
3.4k words
4.72
10.5k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part VIII

Weeks apart and a late-night visitor.

About two weeks after Debbie and I slipped away for our weekend, she was released from the halfway house. I was so excited for her. She found room and board through the re-integration organization affiliated with the state penitentiary and began work as a Sous-Chef at an Italian restaurant on the opposite end of town. Our work hours conflicted since she was working mostly late afternoons and evenings, while I was on days. We saw each other when we could; days off, late night parking lot visits, fooling around of course. But needless to say, her and I never really had any quality time alone. And I was missing her a lot.

The tension between the hubby and I was at an all-time high. He was spending a lot of time away from the house, with his new girlfriend; and unbeknownst to him, I was spending time with mine. Just not as much or as in-depth as I would have liked. He decided it would be best for him to move out and get an apartment until the divorce was settled. And I absolutely agreed. One day when I got home from work, I discovered half the shit from our house was gone, he took what he needed and hit the high road.

As pissed as I was that he took a lot of shit out of the house, I was actually glad he was gone. No more fights! No more sleeping on the couch. No more tension in the air during the morning rush. And most importantly, No more DICK! I couldn't even fathom looking at his, or another man's cock. I didn't want it. My heart and my feelings laid elsewhere now. The only thing I wanted to do was to have Debbie near me, in my life, supporting me and fucking me.

Fast forward a bit.

Three full months have gone by since Debbie's release and even though I have seen her, I am missing her beyond belief. I try to stay awake to chat or text with her after she gets home, but sometimes it's awfully late and when you have to get up at 5:00 A.M. to go to work, 10:30 or 11:00 O'clock is late. I dream about her and I fantasize about her and on some mornings, I wake up to an erotic picture message from her, but it's not the same as having her near me. And I am trying to give as much time as I can, but neither of us can afford every other weekend getaways. So, car make-out sessions and long walks is the best we could muster.

One Sunday afternoon, I got home from work just absolutely exhausted. Between work, this divorce, selling the house, arguing with the hubby, trying to pack, trying to secure a good place for the kids and I to live; has become overbearing and is taking its toll mentally and physically. I decide I was going to lay down on the couch for ten minutes to catch my breath before I continue going through stuff. Well, the next thing I know I woke up and three hours had passed. I was groggy and didn't even know where I was. I was soaking wet with sweat, still in my unform pants, shirt and my cute little black ankle socks, as the sun was starting to set. I was parched, I was sticking to my clothes and I was dumfounded on how I could have slept for three hours.

I jumped in the shower and changed into a comfy set of pajamas and made myself some dinner. A few hours passed when I heard my phone go off, it was a text from Debbie.

"Hi love! I didn't hear from you earlier, are you still at work?" She wrote

"No baby, I'm home. I'm Sorry. I came in and laid down and slept for three hours on the couch. My mind was numb and I was so tired that I just forget to text you."

"It's okay." she replied. "You probably needed your rest. I'll be here about another 2 hours and then I'm heading home. Can I text you later?"

"Of course, you can." I replied. "Love you."

"Love you too..." She wrote back.

I sat staring at the messages on my phone, realizing I said to her I love you. And she said it back. Mind you we have been saying it back and forth to each other by text for about a month at this point. But never face to face. And that's when it truly hit me. I do love her. I am absolutely in love with her. I want her in my life. I can't stop thinking about her. I want her here. I want every bit of this and I am; wholeheartedly and without reservation, in love with a woman. And I gotta tell you it scared the shit out of me.

I called my friend Joanna, the one I mentioned I spoke with in my last story and talked to her for about an hour about all of this. Joanne's simple advice was "The heart wants, what the heart wants."

And she was right. When I got off the phone, I started experiencing a euphoria I hadn't felt in years, I was in love. I was happy -- outside of everything changing in my life -- that life was changing. I was changing! And the more I thought about Debbie, the more I wanted her. I didn't care anymore. I needed her beside me. I needed to smell her perfume. I needed to fall asleep next to her. I needed to have her finger fucking me to orgasm. Sucking my pussy. I needed to eat her pussy! I needed it all.

When Debbie texted me later that night saying she was on her way home from the restaurant, I responded; "Why don't you come here for tonight. I don't have the kids. And I am off tomorrow. I want you next to me."

My hands were shaking and my heart was racing as I was writing it, but I knew I wanted her here and I had to be with her.

"Are you serious?" She wrote back. Followed by; "I would love that! But won't you get in trouble if we get caught?"

"No one's going to catch us." I replied. The soon to be ex has the kids, he's taking them to school in the morning. I am off, who's going to know?"

"What happens if they come home for something, or he stops by?" She asked.

"Well then my little secret is out." I replied.

The next message I sent read; "I need you here with me sweetie. We haven't been alone in weeks. I need to fall asleep in your arms. I need your body touching mine. Please come over."

"Okay! She wrote with a little smiley face. "Let me run home and get a change of clothes and I'll take a cab over. Give me about 30 minutes."

My heart was thumping after reading that. I felt like I just opened the door for a complete anxiety attack. What if this backfires? What happens if I can't sleep? Or she can't? What if someone does come home? How do I explain a naked woman in bed with me? As much as I was panicked, I was happy. Debbie was coming here to see me and spend the night. I have never slept with anyone else in this house, it has always been hubby and I. But since he's gone and the kids are with him, there's no doubt I wanted to push the envelope and have her over here for a night before I moved out.

43 minutes later Debbie was at my front door. I greeted her as she opened the screen door. I wrapped my arms around her as she dropped her little overnight bag just inside my doorway. She smelled like a restaurant, but I was overwhelmed holding her. I shut the door behind her after our long hug, holding onto her left hand. I kissed her deeply and even though my heart was racing and I was nervous she was there. I was so excited and so turned on, I couldn't wait to to get her into my bedroom.

We talked for a bit and I gave her the grand tour of my house. She again asked me if I was sure, it was okay she was staying the night? I was concerned and there was fear, but I needed her with me, so my answer was a profound, "Yes!"

Debbie asked to shower before heading to bed, since she was dirty and sweaty from work and still wearing her work clothes. As she showered, I slid into some lingerie, with a long black robe, which was similar to the one I had on at the hotel. I laid in bed with just the night table lamp on, the remainder or the room dark. Debbie came walking out of the bathroom naked. Her hair wrapped in a towel. Her perfect body, with her plump tits and sexy pussy drew closer and closer to me. As she started to slide onto my bed she whispered, "I sleep naked now that I'm out. I hope that's okay with you?"

"It's perfect." I replied.

Debbie pulled the blanket over her and curled up next to me. She pulled the towel from her head and was using it to dry her hair more. Her body swayed back and forth as she ran the towel down her hair. I could smell my body wash all over her and it was a huge turn on. I was petrified that we were alone in my bedroom in my house and were going to get caught, but what over rode my fear was being in bed with her again; instead of my car. Being so fucking horny, because we were alone coupled with me wanting this more than anything at that moment.

Debbie rested her head on my right shoulder, her wet hair draped over my arm and along my chest. She smelled so sweet and her warm soft skin was a great accompaniment for my hormones.

"I missed this." She softly spoke, as she wrapped her arm around me.

"I've missed this too." Was my reply.

My pussy was throbbing and I was so hot and so excited she was here. I wanted her that second. I wanted her to grab me by my hair, ram my face between her legs and order me to eat her pussy. See her watching my mouth as I sucked on her clit; as I fingered myself in my ass, bringing both of us to orgasm. But I also didn't want her thinking I asked her over for just sex.

Debbie and I cuddled for a few minutes, just holding each other. Just basking in the feelings of a warm loving body next to each other. Letting our developing love heighten as we shared this intimate moment.

"I have a question for you." She spoke.

"When you move out, do you think we could do this more often? I think I would like to spend nights together with you."

"Yes." I replied. "I think that would be great. We have to work around the kids, but I think it's a fabulous idea."

"Are you going to tell your family and friends about us?" She asked.

"Yes, I will. But you'll have to give me a little time, it won't be easy for me and for some of them." I replied.

"I understand that." She spoke. "It was hard for me, when I came out."

I lifted Debbie's face from my chest and looked her deeply in her eyes and said, "I love you, Debbie. And I want this! That's why you're here and will continue to be here."

Debbie's eyes watered as if her heart was about to explode. "I love you too." She whispered back and leaned in for a deep kiss.

This time I knew for sure! This wasn't an experiment. Some man hating "divorce" phase. This wasn't me playing the field. I was in love with a woman, who is now lying in my bed next to me naked kissing me softly. It couldn't have been more perfect.

We kissed deeply and passionately for a while, our hands just exploring each other's bodies. Her hands groped and caressed my tits over my lingerie, as I cupped and held her breasts. My asshole was wide open and looking to be filled. My pussy was dripping wet.

"Fuck me!" I moaned out to her as we pulled from our kiss.

Debbie edged her way down my body, kissing along my stomach, my rib cage and down to my panties. She pulled at the sides as I lifted my hips. She slid them off so slowly and seductively that I about exploded in excitement. Her lips softly kissed their way up my inner thighs. I pulled another pillow over and set it behind me, to prop myself up, just as her lips hit my clit. Her warm wet mouth covered every inch of it, while her tongue swirled around it, heightening the experience. Her arms wrapped under my legs lifting them up slightly as to get her face and head as deep between my legs as she could.

Debbie licked up and down my pussy. She stuck her tongue way up inside my slit and was just teasing my asshole, by heading downwards, but stopping short to come back up.

She hit a spot on my clit that was so tantalizing that I began begging her not to stop.

I moaned out in a passionate, loving, absolutely pleased voice; "Right there! Oh My God, right there Debbie. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop."

Her tongue kept swirling around my clit as I begged her for more. Within seconds I was going to explode.

"Debbie I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Spewed from my mouth as her face was buried so deeply between my legs. My stomach clinched, my legs locked and my pussy exploded all over her face. I was screaming out in pleasure almost lifting up off the mattress as her tongue just kept working my clit.

"Holy fuck!" I cried out as she just kept going.

Debbie rammed two fingers deep inside of me as her tongue kept working my clit. I was so loose and so wide open; she probably could have used four. Debbie thrust back and forth ramming them deep inside of me as I was propped up, head back, mouth wide open, getting ready to cum for the second time. This time there was no holding back. I wanted to squirt (I have never done that before) and having back-to-back orgasm in less than a few minutes, might just do it

"Finger me bitch!" Sprang from my lips as she was pounding and thrusting her fingers in and out of me as fast and as hard as she could.

I felt my legs start to lock up again, my stomach clinched and I was screaming in pleasure as I released my second forceful orgasm. I didn't squirt, but I knew her face was dripping wet with my juices.

"I want your pussy!" Was all I could get out of my mouth, as I was trying to catch my breath.

Debbie pulled her face from in-between my legs, lifting herself up. She straddled herself over my legs and started edging her way upwards towards my face, as I pulled the pillows out from under me, lying flat on the bed. Debbie got up and hovered over my face as my hands reached around grabbing her ass cheeks. Her perfect, sexy, waxed pussy, was just over my eye level and I wanted it so bad I could feel it deep in my soul.

I pulled her downwards and felt her warm soft pussy, touch my lips. I licked and sucked on it, like it was a piece of cake. My face buried deep within her legs. Her taste, her wetness oozing all over my chin. Debbie arched upright, her hands pulling on her tits; cupping and caressing them as my tongue and mouth worked on getting her off.

It wasn't long until her moans got louder and louder, her hips were thrusting and her legs quivering as I was trying to ram my tongue deep inside of her. "Don't stop baby! Don't stop". She moaned out as I licked and sucked every inch of her gorgeous pussy. Within seconds Debbie exploded all over my face, her body shook, her legs tightened as I was making her cum.

Debbie finished cumming and lifted herself just off my face looking down at me, as I stared back up to her. "I want your pussy on mine," I moaned out as I licked my lips tasting her wetness on my face.

I didn't even know what that meant; or how that was possible, or why I even said that. But, for some odd reason, I wanted her pussy touching mine. I wanted her lips pressed against mine. I wanted to feel her loins pressed firmly against mine.

Debbie must have known what I meant, because she slid herself off of my face and slid back down across my torso. She adjusted herself sitting down on the mattress. She lifted one of my legs, sliding one of hers under mine. She pulled me downwards as she slid upward placing her hot wet pussy right up against mine.

Her intimate, private parts were now touching me. Like a man would be as he penetrated me, but in this case, just her pussy up against me. We both arched upwards staring at each other, looking deeply into each other's eyes as we rocked back and forth, trying to get our pussies rubbing together. My hand slid down to my pussy first and I was rubbing my clit as we kept deep eye contact. Debbie's hand followed suit and she was rubbing her clit as we rocked, shook and bounced back and forth with our pussy lips pressed against each other.

We both rubbed our clits for a while until we orgasmed again. Our legs intertwined, our voices moaning in pleasure, as she came, and I followed suit. Debbie and I fell backwards, both collapsing on the mattress after cumming again. Our bodies and legs still entwined with one another.

When we finally pulled apart, Debbie came up and laid right on top of me. We kissed deeply and I could taste my pussy on her lips, as I am sure she was tasting hers on mine. I thought to myself if this is lesbian love, or at least frequently hot ass lesbian sex. Then I am never going back to men. I was enthralled, overcome, overwhelmed and absolutely loving sucking pussy and eating ass. Debbie and I did get turned back on again and tried eating each other's ass out. But at the weirds angles we were at, just ended up being a pussy eating 69. And I was OKAY WITH THAT.

We fell asleep shortly after that. My fears and nervousness were gone. I didn't care who knew. I didn't care, what anyone thought. I didn't care if my whole family didn't like it. I was going to be with this woman and I was going to make her a permanent fixture in my life.

Monday morning saw two sore tired women in the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. I was a bit nervous again that morning, concerned the kids were going to come blasting through the front door because they forgot something. I was truly watching the clock, counting the minutes until 8:05 when I knew the kids would be in school and 8:30 when the soon to be ex would be at work. Once those times passed, I was beginning to relax more and the nervousness eased.

Debbie and I spent the day together and I drove her home to get fresh work clothes and then I drove her to work. We kissed deeply and passionately in my car before she set off for her day. I asked her over again for later that week on her night off and she graciously accepted. That was a fun night too!

I moved out of my house 3 weeks later, getting my own place. Debbie and I spent about two more months together, before we parted ways. But I have two more good tales to tell you before I move on with my other lesbian experience.

Ill tell you all about my question to Debbie in the next chapter.

To be Continued...